Name a better FF girl

Name a better FF girl

Attached: 4e24fdc4af930ad6426fd8fc66c61382.png (350x486, 214K)

Deuce

No, that's Rem.

Best ojoupotato.

Attached: __garland_shantotto_and_tarutaru_dissidia_final_fantasy_and_etc_drawn_by_usatarou__ed9419595db0ff4d1 (1000x909, 269K)

Rinoa is damaged goods and Squall is a cuck. No wonder Americans love him; in USA it is perfectly normal to raise other man's kids.

shut up, Machina!

Quistis

She’s not even the best in her own game.

Attached: 220px-Terra_Branford_N.png (220x370, 89K)

meme spouting retard

Kindly explain how "Squall is a cuck".

>eventually forgotten and ignored by her own game

Tifa

Attached: 1527927342774.gif (291x426, 2.57M)

Not that user but Rinoa is canonically deflowered, creampied, trashed and defiled by Seifer Almasy, at the very least. Settling down for an opened up, widened and overstretched girl is as lawful a choice as any other, just like you wouldn't refuse to take a sip of a cola can because somebody has dipped his dick in there, right, user?

All of them? Okay I'm exaggerating that Fat Bitch from IX is worse.

Faris

Terra of course.

Attached: DD6F937E-C54C-4BB5-9E48-6A5D379F8D0D.jpg (471x651, 25K)

Great argument, bro.
Rinoa dated Seifer. That alone is not a problem. But she still loves him; that is the problem. It is crystal clear that this relationship damaged her in many ways, and Squall is here just to ''fill the void'' left by Seifer. Rinoa is a type of girl who will date you, be nice, loving, caring and whatnot, but she will constantly remind you of her ex boyfriends and compare you to them. If that's not the definition of a cuck I don't know what is.

Wait I'm confused, what's the alternative, you drink coke after opening a fresh can and first sticking your own dick in it?

>If that's not the definition of a cuck I don't know what is.
Yea Forums in a fucking nutshell these days.

Yes, user. Because cuck is the person who watches his girlfriend/wife getting fcked by some random stranger. And nothing else.
I assume you experienced what I said in my previous post and you now feel insulted. Good.

Yeah, I sprinkle my seed in the drink to mark it as my own, I'd never take an already dicked can because "dude, it doesn't matter if you're thirsty and all cans are the same"

Beatrix or Celes

No, but it literally does not mean what you insisted it meant, so there's that.
>I assume you experienced what I said in my previous post and you now feel insulted. Good.
Dunno if you're projecting, but no, actually. I don't even care about Rinoa, nor am I invested in this argument, I just thought it was an appropriate quote for all the retards on Yea Forums who spam that word amongst others without even thinking about what they mean.

Attached: Montoya.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>no u
I knew it.

Someone post that image with Celes and Terra.

Not an argument, concession accepted.