Just got an xbone

yes I'm a loser who is fucking broke (it was 100 dollars). But what are obscure games I could get, it seems all I see are a collection of ten games on the shelves of Walmart (that's where I do my groceries)? I also accept backward compatibles game recommendations

Attached: xbox-one-s-hero-front.jpg (1600x1068, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell it and put the money towards a PC

and then pirate everything, you'll save a lot on the long run and maybe no longer be poor

Rare Replay, 30 games, at least 10 worth playing
That should also be valuable as you are poor

I have a few things I could pawn off for quick cash, capitol for capitol

My dream is to play Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-E3-Appearance-Gameplay.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

Nothing.
You bought a console with literally no exclusive games outside of 360 games that never came to PC that it's backwards compatible with.

ehh I am a wage slave, I have enough hours of gaming ahead of me

This!

You just bought a console that's only good for playing multiplats and a handful of decent exclusives and it's backwards compatible with some original Xbox and 360 games and it has a game pass that gives you access to 100s of games and new releases and... wait... damn... Actually that's not a bad deal getting it for only $100.

thanks for the tip on original xbox games, now Im feeling super curious

Never played knights of the old republic 2 hmm

can anyone explain to me why people STILL fall for "i'm porpoo so i'll buy a console" meme?
for fuck's sake, buy used post-lease office dell for like mid-sized bag of weed (yes, core2-quad is ancient but still usable). throw in 760 gpu for like big bottle of whiskey, underclock it if powersupply is too weak to handle it.
boom, "usable" gaming machine that should satisfy your desperate need to waste time.

Get a year of Xbox Game Pass (probably to be discounted in June) and play the shit out of all 100 games

Game share with someone so you get his 100+games for free.
Get used games from Amazon for 10 bucks each.
Terraria, rocket league, trials, dark souls are cheap and give you lots of hours.
Search up local sites, you can get most 360 games for around 5 dollar s.

first months free I downloaded ALan Wake, State of Decay, Pubg, etc

Look up the official list because it's not all of them. Backwards compatibility and game pass make up for the xbone's lack of exclusives imo.

>mfw reading about people being poor
Can't you guys just find a job? Are you that bad with finances?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

maybe they want to avoid becoming wagies as long as possible

Okay, I'm larping super poor, I work two jobs, one I get paid 9.50 the other 14.75, still money can be a problem. I need to be pragmatic, and yes I buy a lot of things at Walmart

Found the nigger. Pirating shit is less convenient than paying if you have a job. As if there are tons of games even worth playing.

with a job you have less time to play though, main reason you think there are few games worth playing is that you have too little time to play anything and it has to be like the best thing ever to be worth it

I just started saving some dollars since I was a teenager, not much, like $20-30 a month. Put them into an index fund and gain compound interest as early as possible (to capitalize on compound even more), and now I have a minimum wage job but will be able to retire comfortably before I'm 40, hundreds of thousands in the bank / invested that are netting me more and more interest. I just don't understand how people can be so poor in this day and age where you can literally invest with the click of a mouse, use automated investment platforms, can pirate all you don't need (so you can save up and invest even more).

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 112K)

>he doesnt have private trackers that make life 600% faster and easier
Lmaoing @ ur life kid

Can't wait for Black Friday when Im going to buy an xbonex. I imagine I'll get one for about $250, maybe $350 and it'll come with an extra controller and a few games.

My original Xbox library is pretty stacked and I plan on getting some more originals. Also excited to play halo 2. I'll make a PC one day

Americans don't get to have money even if they work jobs user.
Its why the NEETlife is so popular there. Sadly NA NEETs just end up being left to die

does 401k help

Based as fuck

I'm not american, but from what I know 401k and roth-ira should be the first things you max every year, before investing into anything else.

lol okay

Investing in retirement seems like a farce. Either shit gets worse and it all gets wiped out in the next recession coming soon to an economy near you, or a massive technological revolution required to unfuck ourselves happens and makes saving for retirement redundant.

you need to be over 18 to post here

so gold? Bitcoin?

buy the game pass when it goes on sale for $1 which happens a lot

Historically, ever since the 1800s, the stock market and retirement trusts have gone up even during the harshest recessions (the great depression, the 2008s, etc). Even across multiple world wars (actually, economy goes up during wars). If you look at it from the perspective of a decade, you will see red and % going down, but if you look at it in the long run over the compound investment of 30-40 years (the time it takes you to retire), it's always a huge net positive. It's criminal not to invest because you're literally fucking up your own future.

There is never a 100% guarantee that you will make profit, there is no 100% guarantee that our economy won't get fucked due to something so drastically different that our entire style of living will change (either for the better or for the worse). Nothing is sure in life, however not future proofing yourself with these kind of investments is definitely the worse option.

Just diversify your funds, there are some rules on how you want to invest based on your age (the younger you are, the more risky your investments be, and the older you get, the more % you allocate to bonds to stabilize your income for retirement age), however in general just max all the national pension schemes you have in your own country and put the rest in a mix of bonds, national index funds, and international index funds (do NOT use mutual funds, they are basically a scam).

Personally I also have some in crypto, but I try to keep only 10~15% of my whole portfolio since it's a very high risk situation.

I strongly recommend you read a book called "The Millioinaire Teacher", it's really good and teaches you the basics of why it's fundamental we all start investing as soon as possible, even just as little as 10 dollars a week if we can afford it. It will significantly change your life. I promise.

Attached: 24599232123.png (858x741, 479K)

Physical gold maybe, Bitcoin no unless you want to daytrade against the pumps and dumps. Unironically keep your cash under a mattress and forget about it. Most importantly invest in yourself, and that doesn't really require spending much money.

I get paid to shill Xbox but I'm also a fan. Xbox One is great dont listen to these gays.

Was it the original or the S? You posted the S. The original model is seriously ass but unless you play Far Cry 5 or Red Dead Redemptionn 2 you'll be fine.

Get your ass down to Disk Replay, GameXChange, Play and Trade or whatever your non Gamestop used retailer of choice is and load up on 360 games and Xbox One games. Common 360 games are as little as $3 and Xbox One as low as $8.

Check Bone Central for the latest list of compatible games.
xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Fuck, I checked the link, they got me at Code Veronica X

>Live in a third world country
>Medical debt exists
>College/university fees are unashamedly predatory
>Most part-time jobs rely on the charity of your fellow goys
>Larp on about "muh freedom" while still being forced into a lifetime of servitude to Israel
Oh say can you see.....

Attached: 1520127024985.jpg (399x385, 34K)

>Unironically keep your cash under a mattress and forget about it
Most retarded advice ever. You're literally losing 2% of your money just by doing that. Imagine you hide $100 under your mattress and the next time you go check it's suddenly $98. Then $96.04, then $94.11, etc etc. Inflation compounds as well, so the longer you leave your money unspent/uninvested, the less money you'll have.

Crypto investing is okay as long as you diversify your choices, treat it like an index fund, choose all crypto coins available on your trading platform and buy all of them equally. Choose how much you want to allocate in total from your portfolio (I recommend 5% to get started), and every few months re-distribute your funds equally across coins so you don't get too fucked by pump and dumps and in the long run you will most likely make some profit (or at least beat inflation). Is it better than index funds or bonds? We don't know, we'll see in ~20 years, but so far it's been pretty okay.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

yep, now lets play vidya

Dont know of any obscure recs, cant really compete with the big blue library, and I know you don't want collections, but get that Rare Replay collection that also comes with Gears of War remastered. Great shit. Blast Corps.

>Oh say can you see.....
BY THE DONZERLY LIGHT!

If you have money to buy a console, you have money to put in investment/pension/index funds.

Cool, I'm really enjoying Ninja Gaiden Black, Injustice 2 and DMC 5. Not really a multiplayer guy but there's nothing better than a couple of late night rounds on Apex Legends with the lads.

Attached: p65z15z2f2l21.png (663x715, 192K)

how did you become a neet?

Attached: 25a4414fe97be5e74c8504ab99cec776.jpg (1024x1359, 161K)

Literally do nothing lmao

>save a decent chunk of money
>move back in with parents if you moved out
>make up some BS story about losing your job
>live life on EZ mode for a few months and laugh at wagies

I don't recommend doing it for longer than a few months. You can get serious Ivory Tower syndrome and fuck up your social skills.

Incompetent parents. I left school at around 14 and have been playing vidya and spending time with other hobbies since.

so you file bankruptcy eventually, what does the state do to handle you?

Gives you NEETbuxx (EU)

If you can't go full NEET you can try EBTmaxxing with a part-time job while renting a room.

games for gold occasionally has great shit, portal back comp is free right now
dead rising 1 is based
Titanfall 2 is pretty fun
I dunno what else because ive been on a gungeon/isaac/blops4 blackout binge lately

Anyone else "used to" own Steredenn? I know I owned it but now i don't and msoft support won't help me resolve it. Like they're deliberately hanging up on me when i inquire about my game that i know I purchased went missing

>buying microsoft games
lmao

found the wagecuck, work 24 hours instead of 40, sell that shitty meme box or give it away, pirate every pc game

prove your broke

Are free live days a thing? I don't ever want to pay for online play.

>paying to play online

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (446x400, 134K)

How else do you play online then?

With my PC masterrace

how, do you get free internet?

My job reimburses all my internet expenses (outside of my salary).

I work three 12s. I used to pirate but it was a hassle and id dl countless shovelware just because I could. I value my time more now so I play a few games a year that I usually get at a deep discount. I also have gamepass that cost me $3 for the last 5 months. Gaming is a cheap interest even with muh xbox live fees.

NEETs are unsuccessful faggots that need to be put down and no matter what twist you try to put on it, you'll never be a fully functioning adult. Also, OP, obscure as in xbone only or just in general?

Halo Wars. Don't bother with the sequel, it's trash