He chooses DEX

>he chooses DEX

Attached: dragons crown bully the elf.jpg (850x1293, 394K)

>Implying you wouldn't.
I'd choose dex if I could get two thicc mommies to dom me.

>He choose STR or INT

Attached: 1559420017387.png (600x800, 334K)

UNF

Meru is based but that Amazon looks fucked up

god i want to lick the one on the left

>he chooses charisma and luck

Attached: 82e17ebf6d09e5d1813f52c6047f3e05.jpg (673x680, 150K)

This reminds me, were elf girl and the witch from Goblin Slayer based off of Dragon's Crown?

Attached: 505.gif (542x325, 528K)

All isekai anime are based off your standard RPG party and they all look similar.

Attached: Miku miku.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Yes, almost every single goblin Slayer character is an expy in character design if not personality

Spearman is literally lancer from date. Greatsword guy is guts. Sage is dragons crown sorceress. One of the side story characters is rance

how is Dragons Crown on RPCS3?

Attached: stimpy.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

If i was that elf then i would just rip that white thing and then start sucking those witch titties and then ask that buff girl to tease me.

Attached: 1559490770333.gif (497x501, 133K)

>merudyaa
where are their diapers?

I choose them all

Attached: D3r975DW0AAFt_A.png (1084x1200, 691K)

have dex.

>fallout games have increasingly rewarded cha lck builds with the tattered remains of it's rpg elements where it severely punished low int players in past games

how does this make you feel

>where it severely punished low int players in past games
Nigger what? Fallout 2 rewarded low int players by having entirely different dialogue trees, including characters treating you differently because of it in ways that made sense for their given personality.

I wouldn't say "rewarded" is the right word, but it definitely had a lot more depth due to it.

How does dex realistically tie into game mechanics anyway?
At best it should be a supplementary stat for strength builds for increased crit and bow draw speed since all non magical base damage is STR.
Crafting, lockpicking and perform dependent skills maybe

Attached: giphy.gif (480x254, 890K)

If you have a decent cpu it's great

Do girls really do this with their friends?

>ywn be a bid tiddy scantily clad mage teasing your low key slutty elf loli friend for fun but secretly hoping she'll take the b8 one day
Is there a more esoteric feel?

>and bow draw speed
You are the worst and the dumbest. And probably never shot a bow. Even here it would make more sense for STR. DEX is hand-eye coordination, the ability to aim, to align your shot with what you see. Don't even give me the
>but with more strength you can hold the bow longer
Or something like that. It doesn't matter if you have shit eyesight and are fumbling your fingers so you fuck up your shot even more.

I've always imagined dex relates to having strength and constitution to move quickly and with purpose and grace while STR is just sloppy brute strength
So my logic is in game where things scale with str and dex is because either way you're training your muscles, but just training them for different things

Attached: firstrate.png (703x727, 826K)

I remember in school my big titted sister use to do this to girls smaller then her. I asked her about it once and she said she thought that it would be comforting for them, like a motherly warm figure to make them feel better. When I told her that it probably caused them to be jealous about her boobs she truly did not understand why.

I miss her. She never wore bras around the house and loved to give hugs ;_;

Attached: 1534795569537.gif (336x200, 758K)

me on the left and my wife on the right

Is she kill?

Na, we just dont see much of each other nowa days due to my work and her uni. But its okay user, theres going to be a family get together soon on a camping trip.

grab her titties for me

Hardy harr. But that does remind me of the time I got into her phone and found her tit pics she sent to a old boyfriend. I always feel like a moron for not saving or sending them to myself somehow even thought I really coudnt.

Attached: 1532317859294.png (504x373, 197K)

?

Fuck her in da pussy user

well im not going to knock an arrow with fucking STR am i ye cunt