Anyone else stuck in a loop where they can't fucking stop playing the game of the decade?

Anyone else stuck in a loop where they can't fucking stop playing the game of the decade?

Attached: resident-evil-2-remake---button-fin-1543614996402.jpg (1024x1024, 231K)

I played it almost everyday for about 2 months. I've been meaning to finish a Leon B for a while now but I lose interest before getting out of the RPD. I'm gonna let myself forget all the puzzle solutions and play it around Halloween.

Did you get S+ Hardcore on both scenarios?

A while ago. The only thing I really have left to do is 100% The Ghost Survivors but fuck No Way Out's challenge.

where are the best places to get mods?

For me the fun in RE is just beating your personnal time records. Well, RE 1-2-3. I like the setting a lot that it stays fun for a long while, I can just watch movies or a stream in the background while I play. It's kinda relaxing. My favorite is original 2.

uninstalled a few weeks ago after I got this
game is pretty good

Attached: 123.png (432x384, 136K)

Played almost 60 hours. Came back to it the other day after not touching it for a while.
Did a no item box run with Claire and am now on a S+ Leon B run.
The game is so fucking good but the one fatal flaw is how when you die and accidentally press continue your times doesn't reset. On Normal that's fine because there's checkpoints, but on hardcore it's really stupid because "continue" just puts you at your last save anyways so it's no different from loading that. I think I fucked up and ended up adding some unneccessary time onto my run and it seems really close now. 1 hour in and I'm only at the aligator. Got to G2 twice now at 1:30ish but I fucked up, spamming him with granades doesn't work I guess. Is NEST doable in 20 minute?

Attached: RE2 Claire-1.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

What did she see?

I was a huge fan of RE about a decade ago, but lost interest after I sold off my collection and even stopped gaming for a few years. The OG RE2 was my favorite as well, and I bought an Xbox One to play the remake of it. Glad I did, it was a nostalgia rush.

>Is NEST doable in 20 minute?
If you use speedrun strats you can probably do it in 10.

Hamburgers

Attached: RE2 Claire-2.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I think I finished it around 25 minutes on my best speedrun of 1:47.

Not really a fan of walking down the same corridors slowly again and again. I prefer gameplay

Yes.

Attached: DD3EC7C7-C94B-4647-9CAA-B0CC580A09BB.jpg (4032x2910, 2.93M)

Honestly the game doesn't get enough credit for how much replay value it really has. At release people were complaining about the scenarios being to similar but it's not such a big deal. Just playing the game over and over you have so many options to approach things that it's always gonna feel fresh. Like some expanding network of small options and decisions.

Maybe I'll watch one before I do it.
Feel like the bosses are gonna eat a bunch of time.

In B.
Trying to get through NEST quickly is always the most stressful, simply because your item is always gonna be filled with shit and there's Ivys.

Attached: RE2 Claire-3.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

sure you do

You have to kill G5 in B runs.
You might not have enough time even if you get perfect boss fights.

I'm not a fan of any of the face mods desu. She never looks better, just looks like someone else who's about the same (just with the flaws in different places) or sometimes worse, depending on the mod. Changing the shape of her face doesn't fix the animations like having her mouthbreathing so much at full health, which is much more of a problem IMO.
But to each his own

Ewww tiny 720p TV

>720p

Its 1080p

>Anyone else stuck in a loop where they can't fucking stop playing the game of the decade?
Nah, I did play Nier:Automata a good 3 times already, but I'm gonna wait a bit until the next run. Maybe I'll do another playthrough of Zelda:BotW meanwhile?

cute little tv you got there

>Honestly the game doesn't get enough credit for how much replay value it really has.
It has zero.
No matter how much ya zoom zoom Crapcum shills try to twist it, this piece of shit was rushed out as fuck, and has LESS content and way more boring gameplay than the original RE2.

Literally a Duke Nukem Forever of RE-series. Good fucking dammit.

how big is everyones tv these days? I thought mine was a decent size.

Attached: E3A48D58-FEEF-45FE-8C9C-3250193D5881.jpg (629x683, 81K)

OP here, not into butt staring simulator but I did finish BOTW a good 4 times with one on Master. Shit's good.

Imagine being this delusional.

my monitor is 27 inches and my TV is 40 inches. Both are just 1080p

you need 55 inch at least bro

>game of the decade?
keep telling yourself that.
It's a solid 8/10 at best, original RE2 still has more replay value than this.

Attached: 1544245098827.png (435x420, 259K)

Its not the first time someone has said my TV must be 720p though, what makes them say that?

I still have an Acer 32 inch 1080p TV from 2011. The color range sucks but it still works perfectly, I won't replace it until it dies.

Dunno just seems a bit pointless, mines 42 inches or something i think?

Because it looks smaller than 30 inches. That's like the size of my monitor; usually even cheap TVs are over 30 inches. A lot of TVs you see that are that small are older LCD panels that are 720p, as big screen 720p looks terrible

it's tiny and it's at least a 10 year old model

No because as great as the game is and as much as I love RE, it has almost no replay value.

Attached: 1523823126443.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>Because it looks smaller than 30 inches

naw

that thing is not 42 lmao

Imagine not having arguments and gladly sucking up literal shit just because it carries RE2's name .

I was, for about 60 hours, but then I broke free when there was nothing left meaningful to accomplish. Once you get your S+ hardcore runs done it's all kind of pointless. I'm not going for records, I have everything unlocked I'm just done with it. The interest is gone.

Now original RE2 still draws me in from time to time with its iconic visuals, sounds and music, story and replay value from having a far more fleshed out 1st and 2nd scenario. Remake is overrated.

I think its this

Attached: BBF71410-3279-4E10-953E-8C11570F6D78.jpg (640x738, 112K)

He's close, it looks probably about 32 inches to me (comparing it to your PS4)

32 maybe

Does RE2 have a "that part"? I keep stopping myself from replaying 7 because of Mia boat

This. It's already confirmed that a lot of planned content was cut.

real chads play on a 100 inch projector screen

eeeehhhhhhhh
maybe

any good projectors you'd recommend?
I've been hearing good things

Not really. Everyone hates sewer levels always, but IMO the sewers in this game are well designed. The lab is too short and small, but it's not really bad.
I wasn't a big fan of the parts where you play as Ada or as Sherry, moreso Sherry since it was just hide and seek

Prolly the ada or sherry segments, but they arent very long

Not really.
Arguably the aligator but you just have to remember "Left, Right, Left" and you're good. I have a save right in front of it to go to and remind myself whenever I start a run and am not sure anymore.

The Sewer with those annoying monsters.

get a 120hz oled

Imagine experiencing RE2 on a smol tv.

I never considered it smol

You can build your own. I have a diy uhd that has 10k+ lumens. Shit is so cash especially when the tyrant is close by

I never understood why tv size matter so much to some people. Just sit closer-further away from it.
You're playing all your pc games on an 23 monitor, that's never been a problem has it?

that's not the point. The point is to laugh at screenlets with their tiny screens while flaunting your own 50 inch TV

Another form of a dick size compensation.

this, I can't imagine how autistic you have to be to enjoy a second playthrough

Its fun, you speed run it

Attached: shotgun.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

do you dilate after?

nah Mr X pisses me off and I just end up dropping my playthrough