Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: IMG_6977.jpg (1920x1075, 551K)

sorry wrong pic

Attached: boss of this gym.jpg (564x428, 130K)

Umbrella

Leon for being able to save her but not his bro Luis.
Leatherman did nothing wrong.

There's a post credit scene where Leon can see someone rapidly swimming towards him through binoculars, a man with arms so big he could never drown.

Leatherman overreacted to a friendly gym boss trying to help by giving him directions. It's a fact that leatherman was in the wrong.

Ashley for trying to fuck some rando just for doing his job.

Luis was just trying to get under Ashley's skirt, he didn't give a fuck about Leon.

>Implying you wouldn't want to fuck Leon after all he did to save your worthless ass

>fucking someone hired to save you knowing damn well the president would probably overreact and punish leon for fucking you when he was supposed to be saving you.

Heat of the moment response, obviously not a good idea in the grand scheme of things but entirely reasonable considering.

good on leon for knowing that would've been a bad idea...unless he seriously did it because he wants Ada

Both, I imagine. Ultimately, no one was in the wrong, but Ada is still a huge bitch.

>phoneposting so much you have 7000 images saved

Attached: 3380293.png (500x466, 77K)

I've actually reached 9999 and the counter reset.

>fresh, prime pussy, literally BEGGING for your cock
>no wey feg
Leon really needs to get over his yellow fever. She isnt going to fuck you buddy!

yeah instead he should go for a better, more suitable girl like claire, she seems like she'd be perfect for leon wouldn't you say?

Chris, it's time to give up. Claire can't be helped.

Attached: __claire_redfield_moira_burton_and_sherry_birkin_resident_evil_resident_evil_6_and_resident_evil_rev (800x600, 461K)

Leon WILL fuck Claire

Attached: Dy6y741XgAAG6Iz.jpg (1200x506, 49K)

Maybe he'll be the donor, that's probably the best you'll ever get.

Attached: residentlesbian09.jpg (1280x1864, 420K)

Technically Ashley, as she didn't really like Leon, it was more that he was her savior/the random knight that showed up.

Leon should move on from Ada, he knows she plays him, and yet still does things for and with her.
Christposting is oddly funny, though I dislike his design in RE7, sure it's a tad closer to his old designs, but I grew used to his RE5 and beyond haircut.

Where is our Barry/Jill (REmake)/Leon/Ada game though? Hell through in Billy/Rebecca too.

Reminder that Ashley started of in development as Sherry

Attached: 7BFFBC6F-0DF5-407E-990D-D1B6C53B182B.jpg (1060x1704, 422K)

>that armpit detail
Its the little things

Was this an example of one of the latest editions to a video game doujin series ever? Almost all RE2 doujinshi came out pre 2000, then there was this one.

The faggot.

Leon's sperm is for Chinese womb only.

Every so often an old franchise gets a new doujin, Ranma is from the fucking 80s and still regularly gets fan content and doujins.

fucking women is gay

fucking skinny twinks is straight

only people with 120+ IQ know this