Play Outer Wilds

Play Outer Wilds.

Attached: outer wilds.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD2MjmY_vw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how, its not on steam?
if its on some other bullshit launcher im not playing it.

I have been bumbling around for about 3 hours not really sure what to do

it didn't look that great from what I saw

what did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hD2MjmY_vw0

too lazy to pirate

if you sail the high seas you bypass how these fags signed an exclusive deal with epic game store. i remember the comfy threads of the free version

Check out the computer at the back of your ship then follow the clues.

Sure, what's it about?

It's amazing really, it reminds me of subnautica in some ways but it's not quite like that since there's no enemy, it's more of a mix between that and a point and click adventure game.

you go around a small solar system and found out about an alien race

can you get this off the microsoft store and play it on PC?

have sex

This game is fucking godtier. Figuring out what happened to the Nomai, fearfully drifting through Dark Bramble, solving the puzzles, exploring the crazy planets, this game is a MASTERPIECE. The only issue I had with it was a puzzle towards the end involving standing under the bridge between 2 ruins on Ash Twin, and then running into the building as the eye of the sand passes over. Other than that great game.

I don't think so, I pirated it for now and the devs will get my money once it's out of the epic store, but only because the alpha back when it was just a small student project gave me hours worth of fun back then so they deserve it.

I did, it sucks after the third run

You fly around a solar system with weird shit happening left and right, and every 22 minutes the sun explodes and kills you and everyone else. Then your character wakes up and the timer starts again. The goal is to figure out why this is happening and what you can do to stop it.

If it interests you get the fuck off this thread because solving the misteries is the only thing you do in the game and people are using spoilers less and less.

It's a pretty common complain. I think they might've intended the core to be on Ember Twin, then the puzzle makes sense, but eventually decided to put it on Ash Twin.

Am I missing something? without knowing nothing just looks like a pretentious pile of garbage.

>without knowing nothing
probably

This is just an easter egg, I think.