Gunvolt

>got memed into playing Gunvolt
>suddey have to kill this cutie who definitely needs some help and love

FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: __elise_azure_striker_gunvolt_2_and_etc_drawn_by_io_naomichi__43e6749fbd62e6cad39fd2b9f052ce8e.jpg (827x1169, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tR7o09TF6DU?t=1101
gunvolt.com/X/product/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>play gunvolt
>die by accident
>they just give you invincibility for the rest of the level
>stop playing gunvolt
>never play it again

She has the power to bring people back to life, she'll be fine until she dies again
Gunvolt is more about getting a good score than just beating the level

>feeling bad about killing a filthy adept

new game wen

Elise return as a playable character when?

Attached: a96.png (370x320, 145K)

its ok, you kill all sorts of waifus
in september

Attached: asg2-desna-powered.jpg (1100x1000, 159K)

September 26th.

Gameplay
youtu.be/tR7o09TF6DU?t=1101

Why is there no trainer to give me like infinite kudos? I just want to play through the levels with my waifu fairy flying next to me with cool music going on.

Git gud.

Just set the difficulty to Gutless

I have, but you need to play in a particular way that isn't fun. I just want to play normal with it.

>Just set the difficulty to Gutless
Wait, this is a thing? I didn't even know it had other difficulties. Thanks, I'll try.

Preorders for the store bonuses are now open.
gunvolt.com/X/product/
You can play on a difficulty mode so that Kudos nevers drops from damage and they keep singing until level completion, but you still have to get over 1000 Kudos yourself.

Attached: 20190926shirokix.jpg (600x600, 199K)

Gibril > everyone else

Attached: the cutest.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

The 3DS version of the first game doesn't have difficulty options, but all the other ones do. You can change it when you select a mission.

Oh thanks a lot!

Does that difficulty lower stuff like damage etc. ? Cause the game is fairly easy to me as is, but I would have liked to have seen the turbo mode fairy appear more than 2 in my playthrough.

more than 2 times*

No, it just changes how many hits you can take before you lose your Kudos (infinite on Gutless, three on Cautious, and none on Reckless) and lowers the Kudos counter on the lower difficulties.

I'm not sure if it does anything more specific like that, but on Medium and Hard you've just gotta not take damage to keep them singing; Apathy lets you enjoy their singing and sprites more.

It's not really a difficulty selector, it simply adjusts how the scoring system works. In Gutless, your kudos streak never gets broken when you get hit, but the score multiplier is a lot lower and you won't be able to get S ranks. Cautious is the middle selection and lets you get hit twice before losing your combo on the third hit, and it's usually enough to get S ranks but not S+. Fearless is the third selection where you can't get hit at all, but the score multiplier is high enough to let you get S+. As for difficulty itself, you can craft items that let you take more damage, make spikes fatal and so on.

*lowers the Kudos score multiplier

By the way, I forgot the name of the piece of equipment, but there was one you could craft that increased your kudos multiplier enough that you could get S+ ranks in Cautious on most stages in 2. It was a godsend.

The Lethal Lavalier for Gunvolt and Heaven or Hell for Copen. There's also the Omega Pendant and Heaven or Hell X which increase it further but instakill you if you get hit.