Yea Forums: gameplay first, graphics second

>Yea Forums: gameplay first, graphics second
>also Yea Forums: wtf why graphics so bad idc gameplay because graphics succ!!!

Attached: hkwtq66tofsz.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

there's such a thing as meh graphics and graphics so bad it's distracting

>fighting game posters
>playing fighting games
pick one and only one

Attached: 1362858296477.gif (250x250, 993K)

Marvel 3 have the technically worse graphics but it's still better looking. Gameply first, always, but if you make your shit look like basic Unreal Engine assests no on wants to play it. At least but int he bare fucking minimum effort and cel shade it.

All they had to do was just take what UMVC3 did and make it higher res.

Bad graphics was only the tip of the shitberg that was Infinite. But the graphics were pretty fucking bad.

Attached: 2017-06-13-1639-53.webm (958x614, 2.97M)

No X-Men no buy

looks like a mobile game in the worst possible way

graphics are not even the main reason MvC:I failed

>shrugs

Attached: 1506230294462.jpg (3211x1905, 1.49M)

WHERE WOLVERINE THO???

Holy shit, those character proportions are awful, specially with spiderman, haggar and ryu. Not to mention those fugly faces, like Dante and Tony

Attached: 1557790702344.jpg (750x750, 56K)

I'm so glad I didn't buy this game when it was on sale for like half off

What a trap

Art style is awful.

Is that two of the same guy on the capcom area?

That's evil Spencer

>Ultron and Sigma are arguably one of the best desgined and most fun Vs series characters
>They are wasted on this low effort abortion and we'll probably never seem them again on the off chance we ever get another MvC game

Attached: angery.jpg (742x742, 58K)

Hulk is there twice on the Marvel side. Not really sure what's going on in this screenshot.

>the virgin Capcom
>bows to the mouse and scrubs all traces of X-Men

>the chad Nintendo
>puts Wolverine front and center on the cover of the game and shows off Psylocke’s fine-ass body

Thor too.

MVC:I's gameplay is actual trash though. It's way too fucking scrubby to be taken seriously. Believe me I tried. Dante Dorm was completely and utterly busted in every way on release, and after a page of nerfs dante is still the best character in the game.

It was an interesting concept. However, they took way too much risk out of moves from 3 that were indeed strong, but had some risk to them. Take Strider's Vajra for example, you could launch it and fuck him horribly in 3, you could chicken guard it and grab him, you could dash forward to make him whiff. And for the assist, you had to dash up and OTG to land a full combo which wasn't always easy.

Now let's go to MVCI. You know 100 percent they will use Vajra, what are your options? Nothing. You block it. And they tag and create more and more pressure. It's mindless, brainless, not fun, requires no skill or effort to combo off of if it hits and doesn't take any decision making to use it. because there's almost no risk. What's sad is that's not even the worst example. Dante has tons of worse moves that had all the fucking risk taken away from 3 and made them way stronger because tag exists. Everything hard knockdowns, everything OTG's. The game is fucking trash.

>Sigma was one of two voices that didn't come out completely shit
That man deserves a medal for surviving that fucking voice direction, holy shit

Ultron was legit an amazing MVC character. No extremely abusable moves, great movement, took brains to use. Sigma was pretty stupid though desu you could just dash tag all day and there was barely anything they could do. Though yes I agree overall with what you're saying.

And Chun Li

No, fuck off. The art style was perfect in MvC3, and they then downgraded it to mobile game-tier for no reason. It would have been less expensive to literally copy/paste what they had for MvC3 instead of the abomination they ended up with. And the gameplay is also shit, by the way, you cunt.

>Yea Forums: im all about gameplay
>also Yea Forums: more gacha waifus please

Attached: MILLIONS.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)