VR Thread

VR is growing and it's better than ever; despite being a meme gimmick fad that's already over.

Attached: 1559530781874.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/duth8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the best way to comfy watch anime with my friends in VR, Big Screen or VRChat?

I haven't used big screen a lot myself, it's probably better for actually screen and video sharing but I'd say VRChat is also good if you want to be a bunch of goofballs in anime characters having a good time with something in the background.
Pick your poison.

Doom but VR.

Attached: BD64_wall_splat_3mb.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

This actually looks fun.

Because it is.

Attached: BD64_VR.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Too many buggy ass games. I'd trade graphics for better gameplay.

Attached: 2019-06-03 01_08_50-Steam.png (261x262, 52K)

Name?
Looks fucking great.
Sairento is too dependant on slomo, and quell4D walks too slow

How is stand out?

I stole it from an user from last thread to spice up the OC in VR threads.
He said it's Brutal Doom 64 running on GZ3Doom with "fat items" turned on.
I would also recommend Serious Sam VR for good classic FPS action.
If you're used to twin stick controls, you can easily circle strafe in VR and twin double barrel shotgun and rocket jump around the map like a mad man with zero trouble.

Attached: 1559529604518.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Only played it on release week and it wasn't my cup of tea. It's probably dead now, I would in general steer clear of multiplayer VR games.

Except Pavlov right? Because I can still find close to full Pavlov servers, granted the more popular ones are TTT on the same minecraft map.

Never actually played Pavlov multiplayer, only played a couple rounds against bots testing the mechanics. It seemed like one of the more polished shooters at the time though so it wouldn't surprise me if it became one of the successful multiplayer games to get a playerbase to stick.

Not him but the big 3 VR multiplayer games are
1. VRChat
2. Rec Room
and 3. Pavlov.
VRChat got a meme base, and can be played with PC users and people who are deep into ERP.
Rec Room is free and cross platform with PSVR users and non VR support.
Pavlov has the benefit of being dirt cheap and is one of those essential games so there's always someone playing.
But the other user is right, VR is still rather niche so something like an expensive VR multiplayer game is probably something to avoid for a while.

Attached: 1529875628244.jpg (1330x2239, 195K)

>he hasn't played the PT VR port

bump

Its a discount CS but its got a steady playerbase and VR arcades favor it

Is oculus go a good buy?

Its honestly a lot more fun the CS.

Agreed. I was tired of CS formula around the time Valve ported CS:S to Orange Box engine, but I honestly enjoy Pavlov. Wish the dev wasn't retarded and favored 5 guns while others are just plain useless.

It's not as polished as something like the sadly dead Contractors, but Pavlov actually has a playerbase.

streamable.com/duth8

bump

This is just sad

>tfw getting to sneak behind a player and take the magazine from his gun
I didnt have so much fun in 15 years.

kek

Attached: 1550975731264.jpg (1080x1080, 982K)