Who exactly is the target audience for Persona games?

Who exactly is the target audience for Persona games?

Attached: image.jpg (751x1064, 88K)

My fucking dick

lonely virgins

Taylor swift fans

Incels

Unironically people who never had friends in high school.

Have sex.

It used to be weebs. Now it's normies and casuals.

I unironically want to marry and impregnate Ann

Mostly people who wanted a sort of friend simulator I suppose, since I like turn based combat but I only came to the series because at the time I wanted to play something with rounded characters. The gameplay was just a bonus.

>insecure betas
newsflash: You can enjoy a social life simulator while having an actual social life.

Your desire to do so is remarkably diminished if you have an active social life. Who do you think you're fooling?

dont kid yourself

Attached: 1392508709109.png (640x360, 149K)

I was told I could fuck a robot, so I played it.

Attached: _8647efd14fb4610f56631cf1ca2baaeb.jpg (850x852, 119K)

How would you know?

I remember being in high school and shitting on "nerdy" stuff to try and be cool too
one day you'll genuinely enjoy things you like zoomers

Lonely, unfuckuble teen nerds.

Chads with good taste

Why do you feel the need to insult me?

nice cope :)

Fujos.

seething

white american men in their 30s.

Attached: friends.png (635x475, 350K)

Weeaboos and incels like myself

When I was 19 I played Persona 3 and loved these games. As I got older I started to feel less attached to the setting and characters. Playing Persona 5 recently last year the sim parts of the game were boring to me and the dungeons were just ok. So to me I'd rather play an SMT game.

do we really need two Anne threads at once? I'm assuming the same faggot posted both threads

Failed normies

> I wish I were popular in highschool (T_T)

hikkineets

People who enjoy rpgs with superb stories, great characters, 10/10 osts, gorgeous menu design, stunning artwork, and good gameplay, so people with patrician taste.

Attached: 1546597271841m.jpg (1024x667, 77K)

That makes sense like how girls play the sims but no one with friends could actually beat this game its over 100 hrs long and sinleplayer.

My man

People who like attractive women.
So not Yea Forums.

Women.

Japanese adolescents

my wife is a social butterfly AF and plays practically nothing but 100+ h RPGs. Most of them several times.

Makes sense, singleplayer RPGs are the most casual genre in existence.

I guess so. She did also marathon thru' MGS and Silent Hill series, which was neat.

>Based
>And a Fuuka poser
BASED
A
S
E
D

People on Yea Forums are so insecure, it's cringy as fuck.

Where's the other one?

I love Fuck-A!

SJWs, if 5 is any indication.

Phone games exist.

I also played Persona 3 when I was 19, so the memories of high school life were still relativel fresh. It was great and relatable. I didn't find playing 4 and 5 any worse though, I enjoyed it just as much even as an old fart.

I want to fuck all the female personers

Attached: 1558905968795.jpg (970x545, 64K)

I want to be any of them. Any at all.

like the actual persona or the person

yes

Snoyggers.

Phone “games” don’t count

You can always return to reddit if you don’t like it here.

Oh the irony.

Not really. Let's not delude ourselves here. No self-respecting adult would play something like Persona.