Should I play it on the PS3 or 360?

Should I play it on the PS3 or 360?

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection-Logo.jpg (600x347, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ouh2pqWArs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PS3, enjoy

PS3. Only neanderthal normalfags play MGS on Xbox consoles.

Better framerate and controls

I have it on both and I prefer PS3 because of the controller/controls.

Xbox one with the 360 version

360, it doesn't have any of that pressure sensitive button bullshit. It also runs marginally better.
t. I've played both.

Both are fine,
PS3 has controls that are more accurate to the original release,
Xbox has better performance, esp on BoneX

Game was designed for the PlayStation controllers and hardware so I recommend the PS3 if you can. However each game is fantastic so play anyway you can.

Attached: 8ECFD4A3-087B-4731-9E46-A11582EB9C29.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Xbox one its BC and runs the best

unironically, the ps3 physical disc is the best way to play (loads faster). don't ask.

It’s almost impossible to do holdups on PS3 because the game registers “lightly release” as “release” about 50% of the time

Pressure sensitive thing is blown out of proportion, you can do just fine with the 360 controls
Though having all games on one platform is more convenient if you're going to play 4

fuck you konami release it on pc

it was great the first time but i want to play peace walker with my friends who don't have consoles

Attached: I hearby award you the title of Big Boss.gif (264x178, 1.56M)

What kind of collection lacks the first game? This is almost as bad as the split Mega Men collections.

How is the Vita version?

Really? Worked on my machine. Maybe your controller is broken?

They butcher some of colonel's lines in MGS2 to accommodate for the Xbox controls

Bull fucking shit.

MGS was designed for the PS controller

Neither have the Skateboarding minigame or Guy Savage so who cares

360 has better FPS.

Best is emulated on PC though.

Nvidia Shield
Yes, it was actually ported to that thing a few years ago

Xbox One

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ouh2pqWArs

PS3, simply because you can play literally the entire MGS series all the way from MG1 to The Phantom Pain on it alone.

3DS is the thinking man's version

Lol this shut that nigga up quick.

Attached: EFB8CA86-36DE-4F5B-A743-EFEF822E495B.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Did he literally phone in the X360 lines? Is it even the same guy?

Imagine being a brainlet not knowing the HD collection had compromises from graphics to sounds to controls

Just watch it on yt, and don't give kojima your money.

He's nothing but a hack.

Attached: 1559051786172.jpg (720x405, 23K)

i think the pressure sensitive buttons add alot to the gameplay and i hope the ps5 brings it back

Git gud zoomer faggit

Doesn't sound as "robotic" as he should during those new lines.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the original voice actor.

*ahem*
THE VITA

Attached: fanbases.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Isn't it backwards compatible on Xbox One?

No need if I can just use my 360 :^)

360 runs better and you get to use the superior controller

>controls
Nigga please dont tell me you're that upset about muh pressure gimmick

>throwing the entire 360 userbase under the buss

Savage.

The xbox doesn’t have a select button though, nigger :^)
Seriously you sōnyggers are thin and shit skinned as fuck.

>still no PS4 port of the Legacy Collection
I fucking hate Dualshock 3 controllers

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

kys buckyfag

Cope harder sòynygger. Cope. The definitive version of MGS3 runs on a Microsoft console. Cope, animal.

Glad i'm not the only one, they're so light.
I don't know why konami hasn't ported it to ps4 either. Seems perfect, they already have the engine done given the ZoE2 port.

I'm surprised Digital Foundry didn't do a video about it
I'm curious how it stacks up against the other versions

He wasn’t as much of a hack back the in 00’s

Why are you like this towards our 360 brethren?
Not all of us are as filled with as much hate as you are and we know that the PS3 version is superior.

Isn’t the switch a rebranded shield?..

Cant imagine being so cucked I get legitimately upset that people are playing a game on a console other than the one who's company it was originally intended for. Especially when I'm not actually on the payroll of the original company.

This is just pathetic, sonyglet.

Switcher Snake trying to break up the peace treaty between Xbox and PS4 at the moment.
The absolute state of Nintendo babies.

yes,and is garbage

Whichever console you prefer your achievement points on.

I'll agree. Now everything he does is a publicity stunt passed off with a mix of conspiracy.

Reminder that an MGS 3 remaster for PS4/XBO/PC is going to be revealed at E3. In terms of remaster quality, think something similar to Dark Souls Remastered. It's by the same team, in fact.

PS3 has the entire series, 1-5.

Attached: presales_sunny_emmerich_cosplay_metal_gear_rising_revengeance_1451285007_77f9727d.jpg (640x640, 40K)

You can play Peace Walker emulated with PPSSPP. Yeah even online works.

You Switcher Snakes are fucking pathetic.
END YOURSELVES.

A lot of trial and error, yeah. They fucking suck.

>i think the pressure sensitive buttons add alot to the gameplay and i hope the ps5 brings it back
They're a suck-ass solution for something mouse and keyboard solved decades ago by having enough buttons to actually do shit.

>this obsessed by console wars

>No switch port.
How assblasted are Nintendo fans going to be? Even the Nvidia Shield got an MGS 3 port.

Attached: baby.jpg (275x183, 4K)

>Multiplat
Always on 360, dummy.

PS3.
Also, get the LEGACY Collection. It has the whole series in one case.

you sure you're not mixing DS3 with the SixAxis ?
Also, lighter = better.

If you have both, Xbox for the HD collection games, and PS3 for the ones not included, like 4. Xbox had better performance. And it is easier and cheaper to hack.

Attached: 1548988353397.jpg (779x720, 151K)

*UNNY!!

Seconding this, snake eater with mouse and keyboard controls would be amazing.

You must be loving playing the original mgs 3 release with birth view and 480i

Rumour going around that Virtuos are remastering MGS 3 for PC/PS4/XBO and it'll be announced at E3. My concern is that they'll fuck up the mouse and keyboard controls.

The pressure sensitive stuff is great but the lack of it on the 360 version basically forced them to give it better controls imo. Its a lot easier to pull off and competently fight when you don't have to think about how light or heavy you're pressing buttons.

there's a large overlap between kojimadrones and snoyggers

PS3. 360 doesn't have analog input.

LOL

>i want to play peace walker with my friends who don't have consoles
PPSSPP, motherfucker.
We've had Yea Forums servers for it for years now!

>there's a large overlap between kojimadrones and snoyggers
Which explains why so many Death Stranding fans seem to be emotionally distressed by the prospect of the game coming to PC.
>PS3. 360 doesn't have analog input.
The analogue buttons on the PS3, and Playstation in general, suck. The 360 port is better for removing "liiiiiight touch = stab, liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighter touch = interrogate" bullshit.

>Remastering mgs 3
>Again
Fuck man, give me mgs 4 on everything with 1080p 60fps mgo and I gladly pay you 60 burgers

They're likely doing MGS 3 first because it's chronologically the first game in the series.

Pressure sensitivity is too sensitive on the PS3, unlike the PS2, so go with the Xbox.

On MacBook Air through PSNow

xbox 360 or one for reasons above. ps3 is a weaker console sorry it’s just factual

it's how it's designed to control.
The snappy xbox/pc scheme just doesn't work.
PS2 still looks best, ports are botched.

when u buy the collection it comes w/ a download code for mgs1

Botched might be pushing it but they do look different.

I'm obviously not a developer, and my hardware knowledge is as deep as building a PC and my software knowledge is as deep as my community college degree, but why cant the games look the same.

Some of it is intentional, like the item name changes in REmake, Titus' weird autism face in FFX, and whatever the hell is happening in Silent Hill. This sucks my ass but its clearly intentional.

But what about games where they are just doing 1 to 1 but the lighting, coloring, and particle effects are all messed up like Metal Gear Solid, DMC, God of War and many others? I mean look at Virtua Racing on the Switch.

Remaster or remake

Similar to Dark Souls Remastered. So you might get some visual upgrades, controls will likely be rejigged, stuff like that.

PS5