When did you realise that Yea Forums is made up of zoomers and casuals?

When did you realise that Yea Forums is made up of zoomers and casuals?
For me it was the moment when people started being nostalgic for Halo instead of mocking it like always in the past

Attached: 8vp3D.jpg (602x792, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBiHMsKX1AM&feature=youtu.be&t=2521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When faggots started praising Halo: Reach.

That's just a byproduct of every fucking game coming out within the past year being absolute shit. It's not a surprise at all that the same people that ragged on it would now look back on it fondly. The same thing happened to Minecraft.

minecraft still sucks and it always did

Halo 2 is actually pretty good though, the only one that isnt garbage

When they talked about e-celebs.

Stop giving this retard (You)'s. Stop replying to bait threads in general.

Attached: vf111.png (500x525, 45K)

cringe you boomer

t. Gaylo baby

My first fps was wolfenstein 3d and I love halo 1 & 2

Attached: images-197.jpg (467x657, 88K)

I will keep giving him (You)s. After that reach thread, you guys deserve it.

Halo has better AI than pretty much every FPS before it and better multiplayer than arena shooters. It was a great series when Bungie was in charge.

I dont know how you can love 1 and not 3. 3 was what CE should have been. Still not close too 2

>doomtard still here after 20 years
Keep crying bitch, wont revive your shit childhood shooters.
Must be such torture to live and see all the new shit you dont like on Yea Forums

He’s a Reachkid. I honestly don’t how anyone who loves Halo 1, 2, and 3 could love Reach. I don’t give a fuck who develops it.

Honestly I just didn't play it enough, kinda got over the games after spending every fucking minute of my life outside of school playing h2 mm. So yeah nostalgiafaggotry I guess.
I do remember the campaign being fun and split screen with the bros being good

Attached: 12425324213.gif (500x475, 497K)

When they started thinking the gen 5 pokemon games were good

You have mistaken me for someone else. I have never played reach

Attached: IMG_20180323_215904_000.jpg (1037x1280, 236K)

>and better multiplayer than arena shooters
its MP was so soulless though
>no taunts
>no skins until 2
>minimal customs options till 3
>no music
>announcer had half the charisma as any of the ones from UT
>no mutators until Reach

Attached: 1521482244423.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Halo came out in 2001. That was 18 years ago.
Zoomers were infants and toddlers at the time. Millenials (then pre-teens and teens) were the ones playing it.

>no taunts
>no skins
>minimal customs options till
Unlike Fortnite. Who's the zoomer here?

Oh, sorry

what did I miss then

>no skins
incorrect. you coul change armor color.

Obviously you never played UT

>no taunts
who cares
>No skins
who cares
>minimal customs
it was on par with other stuff at the time
>no music
I dont remember music being a big part of any multiplayer FPS. If youre talking about single player, Halo has god teir music
>announcer had half the charisma of UT
Now youre just being a faggot
>no mutators until Reach
Literally who cares

When millenials started calling other millenials a couple years younger zoomers

>I dont remember music being a big part of any multiplayer FPS
>it was on par with other stuff at the time
I have to ask what stuff you were playing because Golden Eye, Quake, UT and Tribes all had notable OSTs in the MP

Attached: 1434851502616.png (255x490, 154K)

UT had those things but they're hardly things that doomers need to enjoy a game. If you can't live without emotes and cosmetics to keep you going then you're most likely a zoomer.

Imagine being so bootyblasted by reachchads
lmao

>instead of mocking it like always in the past
t. wasn't here for Halo 3

Its part of the soul. Its not like the Gameplay is going to keep me invested with movement speeds as slow as the TTKs. Vehicles are the only thing worth playing Halo over any other FPS

cranky old boomer is sad that is mongolian knot tying forum is now composed of, surprisingly, adults who are not of age to post here.
Newsflash, faggot. I've been here since middle school, now I'm 21 and I'm here to tell you that you're a faggot. Halo 2 was my first FPS, and I've been a diehard halo fan ever since.
>Fantastic enemy AI
>Good music
>Good level design
>PUNCHY weapons sounds
>All around good sound design
>Good plot (As opposed to 90% of 90s FPS games, which had fuck all in terms of plot)
>Fun multiplayer
>Fun co-op
>Had something different to offer, opposed to the 90's fps mainstay of "circle strafe to win"

Attached: youregay.jpg (744x670, 31K)

It's most like zoomers trying to fit in with the doomers.
The same kind of mentality people have in their early teens
>i'm only 12 but i listen to REAL music from the 80's and i hate my generation xDD like this if you agree

*now of age
Fuck.

Halo is a good game. Will play again when Master Chief Collection is out.

>Reachkids
>chads
Reachkids are virgins.

Based and redpilled

The only good things about halo were the presentation and the campaigns with friends. Anyone who says the multiplayer was anything but simplified dogshit is a zoomer who's never played a proper fps in their life. Its literally an arena shooter with every optionstripped away from the player. Which is great only if you're a moron or a child who's never experienced anything beyond it.

Halo is a great game franchise. This place is still very contrarian though. Have sex and you can appreciate good vidya without seething over th ed ir popularity.

reminder that combat evolved is literally older than the current average Yea Forums poster

Attached: 1558001076722.png (709x901, 101K)

>Good plot
you need to replay these games dude, the closest thing to a decent plot in these games is 2 but its painfully rushed like its some sorta CoD game. The lore for these games is great stuff but the games manage to be the most generic shit ever and focus on lame shit like the not-zerg and the generic ancient aliens stuff instead of the actually interesting stuff staring it right in the face like the Covenant

>no taunts
Ah i see you never played halo multiplayer

Attached: teabag.jpg (225x225, 5K)

you obviously never played Race, the best Halo gamemode

Nobody can name better multiplayer shooters with co-op campaign that ate better without embarrassing themselves.
>muh timesplitters
Lmaoooo get fucked

Serious Sam and EYE

You just embarrassed yourself bigly senpai

>serious sam
Get the fuck out.

>Halo
>better than serious sam
What the fuck am I reading here?

I'm going to make some tea now.

HALO CAME OUT IN 2001

its a millenial game not a zoomer one you boomer fuck

Attached: photo_2018-03-31_10-55-13.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Remember when Halo threads always got derailed by dubs-posting? Those were better days.

Any year means zoomer so long as it fits their argument.

Minecraft good if you have friends to play with

>serious sam
>Anything but hot fucking garbage

t. never played 16 player Serious Sam

When Yea Forums started liking post-Naughty Dog Crash, you know, the same era that buried the series

As a boomer it's the mid to late 20s posters that are the most cancerous halo is hot garbage though

>post-Naughty Dog Crash
Is Twinsanity really that bad?

How can zoomers be nostalgic for a game that came out when they were all like under 5.

Attached: 1243642316345.png (207x200, 66K)

I want to get jiggy with a kiggy.

Attached: .png (2048x2048, 1.33M)

Jak and Daxter us good

If I heard the ut music I would probably recognize it but it's the gun sounds and announcer that will forever be melted into my mind

Halo came out a year after Majora's mask and Conker's bad fur day, both games considered boomer core games and i think perfect dark and GoldenEye actually started the FPS on console trend so i can't see what are your raging about so hard

Minecraft is still shit btw

Reachchads are the farthest from virgin than any of the other Halos
get fucked

>>no taunts
what is: teabagging

im 94 boomer and i used to play lot of nes when i was a kid since our family had one
i also have lot of nostalgia for many early ps1 games which came out when i was 2-3 years old

N64 is not Boomercore you dumb nigger

This, only zoomers play Nintendo.

Reachads posted on neoGAF, reddit, and resetera, hard to consider that a chad.

That was the whole series zoomer

But Halo CE-3 fans don't post on those sites so they're the chads and Reachkids are the tranny virgins.

>But Halo CE-3 fans don't post on those sites

Attached: Jaguars.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>n-no! Halo is a based series for us, oldfags!
See, this is what I was talking about

They don't, tranny. Transgender seem to have a huge love boner for Reach.

Mother fucking raping women is fun with friends

lol butthurt CE fag

are you implying those things arent fun without a tag team?

Halo has always been a dumbed down console game for children, it started matchmaking cancer, it started dudebro military pandering, it started map pack separating community cancer, it popularized weapon limits, no skill slow movement, and console focus for fpses.

When it lost popularity all you had playing it were the console xbox kids who grew up with it's mediocrity, hence the people who praise it in this thread.

So you are a Reachkid that started the series late, I knew it, how about you go back to resetera with your tranny friends and dilate properly.

OP. Halo CE was 18 years ago. If people were 10 when they played it they would now be 28.

Look I just come here for shitposting because I know this is underage central. If you're under 25 your opinion isn't worth SHIT because you haven't experienced anything.

Attached: ToV-Fanslation-Proof_04.jpg (1276x716, 95K)

lmao I am most likely older than you with the way you autistically get mad about a mediocre series.

>in a few years there will be people praising PUBG and Fortnite unironically

Attached: 1447732553457.jpg (104x125, 3K)

I knew 40 year old pc master race nerd men who were hype as fuck for halo 2. Just stop

>hates Halo
>loves Reach
Checks out

What can be praised?

Old nerds just love games and love playing them. Whiners and people who do nothing but bitch are easily recognizable as the real zoomers.

Zork

>hyped for 3 year old scraps locked to a shitty operating system behind a DRM server that is still reviled to this very day despite having been dead for ages

Attached: 1375961925715.jpg (816x612, 157K)

>Mediocre means I hate it
>Laughing at someone butthurt means I love it
Jesus you really are a kid.

Just wanna add that gears of war is good too. I know it makes incels seethe.

Nothing about my post claimed that halo was only for oldfags you retard.

Hardcore pc fags literally bought og xbox to play halo 2 and even halo 1 on lan. Faggots here will deny it though.

>has hate boner for halo
>cant name better shooters from that era

who are you quoting? I mean this in the actual sense and not the /jp/ meme

>for me it was the moment when people actually made their own decisions and liked games that almost single handedly made an empire instead of just following the hivemind and spouting a dead meme thats actually older than me at this point
ftfy

Attached: 1554462210185.jpg (267x299, 16K)

Retard furry can't recognize stale copypasta. I've been here since high school, weasel breath and I'm almost 30.

Halo 2 was aight though. I'm into it.
Lurk moar.

Attached: 1546639944730.jpg (358x279, 90K)

I don't even play Halo you monumental faggot
Majora's mask is Yea Forums core shit, you see in every fucking 3x3 template and Halo came out literally 1 year later

>come back to v after years
>facebook memes everywhere

2015 happened 4 years ago dude, get with the times

Attached: 1448667470203.jpg (640x640, 139K)

I'm quoting all halo haters. Show me your masterpiece shooters worthy of more praise.

This website has lost its soul man, internet culture was so niche and kino once, particularly being underage and sitting on encyclopedia dramatica for hours pissing myself with my mates. Now everyone's epic and ironic and talks about the same games all day.

People have been bitching about muh sekrit club for ages but the death of that mentality was the death of Yea Forums

Yea Forums was always shit my guy.

>my guy

Attached: 1496640006603.jpg (250x250, 7K)

When people started to say Fable 2 was the best Fable game, when it was universally agreed upon the first game was the best and the rest weren't as good.

Attached: D5ruNBCUYAAK6Lw.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Nowadays nobody even remembers Fable

halo combat evolved doesnt even deserve the babbys first fps mantle considering og xbox was pretty niche enthusiast console choice while most kids had ps2 and gta3. halo 3 is where the kiddies got onboard of halo since 360 was the mainstream console and ps3 was the niche.

Halo > Half-Life1/2 > Unreal
This has always been true.

The zoomers of today do since they grew up with 2 on the 360 and think it's as good as the first when it was a step down from the first.

Unreal tournament > Half Life DM > Half Life DM2 > Halo 2 > Unreal > Halo

Attached: 1522082317459.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>For me it was the moment when people started being nostalgic for Halo instead of mocking it like always in the past
Nice.
For me it was when I saw people defending DLC sometime 6 or 7 years ago.

They forget, don't they.

Zzzzzzzzooooooooooooom!

I definitely played original Doom, Wolfenstein and Space Hulk but the first time I was old enough to really appreciate and dive deep in a fps was Goldeneye.

People are nostalgic for cod games these days, absolutely disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=jBiHMsKX1AM&feature=youtu.be&t=2521

Are Halo cutscenes better in 60fps or 30fps? It feels weird to me in non-fullscreen, but then when I switch to fullscreen it appears better.
Also will we ever get a shooter with the cinematic and soundtrack brilliance Halo had ever again?

loved Halo reach, 3 and 2 equally. They all had their strengths, but for me, reach comes out on top when it comes down to shit to do in it. The games were fun, the maps were fun, the art style was great, the file share was perfect, the forge was god tier, the armor customization and cR system was perfect and the modes were excellent. All with a wonderful bitter not so sweet campaign to top it off. Playing 3 with friends was amazing but playing reach with friends never got old. Even with randoms it never got old. I'd laugh and have a blast either way. I'd still love to go back and play all 3 of them because they're all equally terrific games. Halo ODST was also an amazing game. I got every single achievement for all halo games, except for the last vidmaster one in ODST with the legendary 4 man firefight shit. That was cancerous, never got good people to do it with.

I'm a true halo fan. This is what one looks like. Take a good look, faggots.

>90s fps mainstay
Don't talk about things you clearly don't understand bucko *siiiiip*

>doesn't like CE
Based

30, that's why Halo 5 went drops to 30 on cutscenes.

Yeah but where the FUCK do I watch the cutscenes in 30 FPS? Everything on youtube is 60 nowadays because kids are absolutely fucking retarded. They even watch anime in 60 FPS.

>he didn't get the last vidmaster
>true halo fan

lmao

What you guys still play these games at a 4:3 aspect ratio at 480p too? There is no reason to not have 60 fps cutscenes if they are avaliable

Yeah yeah, I'm pretty pissy about it because I ran out of Xbox live and had no internet around that time of my life for like 3 months so I just moved on instead of doubling down on getting it. Found out that they just gave everybody recon armor at some point anyway and I just couldn't believe it. All that hard work they made people go through only to hand it out like candy to shitters who didn't even try.

Did you know your favorite movies Marvel infinity gauntlet man was in 24 FPS? The faces during dialogue scenes were done in 48-60 FPS with whatever technology Hollywood is using that does that nowadays.
You have no idea how cinematic experiences trigger human emotion, and 60 FPS is not how.

Yeah, and I'll keep playing them like that, I don't want or need the MCC.

Only one of those movies I saw was the first Iron Man, the 48fps LotR movie looked great and only plebs couldn't handle it

I had shitty people to do vidmasters with too but I still got through them one way or another. Got a lot of wasted time on one of the ODST ones because none of us knew about the mongoose and the rocket launchers under the stage so we fucked up big time on that one. Still, the ODST one you're talking about you can just cheese by giving yourself like 30 lives on that one ONI building map where during the bonus round a fuck ton of grunts spawn in the same area above you and you can just spam that area with fuel rod cannons and it just gives you tons of lives from it.

The hardest part is getting to the bonus stage, but once that's down it takes like two hours to do, but it's worth it.

>Found out that they just gave everybody recon armor at some point anyway
Yeah, that does suck. By the time I got my recon I had already stopped playing Halo 3 and it all felt useless in the end.

Attached: 1550145847079.jpg (308x353, 13K)