What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: IMG_7007.png (660x330, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lhy9QnBHmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His hair too fly. His threads too chill. His pick-up game on fleek. He didn't leave enough cooch for the rest of us.

mercy killed his wife and felt guilty about it
I mean that's the objective answer.

his wife was an upside down cunt

the town made him stupid

Truth is he never had a wife the town made it up

That's some game theory tier bullshit.

He hadn't had sex in at least three years.

BUT HEY

The town made him horny. It ain't his fault.

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: maria.png (640x384, 272K)

>the creepy souless stares
This game series captures roasties beautifully.

hello rincel

Poor guy just didnt want to see his wife suffer

have sex

Well said.

i dont think it was mercy kill right? Wasnt it partially James' selfishness and resentment? i havent played in a while.
this doesnt make any sense.
Like I said, it wasnt rly a mercy kill, he was actually kinda pissed,. Did the different endings affet his disposition?

>Mary's letter in the credits

Attached: 1551988927309.jpg (457x498, 57K)

It was a mercy kill mixed with hate etc, he just couldnt deal with the guilt after

youtube.com/watch?v=0lhy9QnBHmo

Attached: 1553249575306.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

It was a mercy kill but he resented her for selfish reasons and felt very guilty about it

>James... You made me happy

Attached: 1550344735587.jpg (600x600, 80K)

The town was making him stupid.

why does james remind me so much of chris hanson?

Attached: james4.jpg (748x498, 274K)

You've never been in a similar situation like that involving a long term disease. You can love someone, but still really resent them for putting your life on hold. Depending on your end, it very well could have been a mercy kill that fills him with regret

Shes not even real

JA never going to live this down huh

It's amazing how much his reputation dropped after he started streaming and turned out to be a stubborn idiot with bad opinions.

He said stupid shit and people really love Silent Hill 2

i am not siding with anyone here actually. The more i remember, the more depressing this story becomes. It is simply very sad for james and mary.

>pass yourself off as a "game critic / intellectual"
>doesn't even understand Silent Hill 2s central plot/themes
>blames everyone but himself saying "its actually not that good lmao, its a terrible story"

Attached: 1555548991191.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Sh2 just side story to superior sh1,3.

SH3 was too damn short. At Heather's face was graphically revolutionary.

And theyre all side stories to SH4

>objective answer is only one of the competing motives he's agonizing about
hahahahaha

He fell into that cliche youtuber hole anyway
>I have this job but youtube gives me money, better switch into a fulltime youtuber!
>Patreon gives me even more money! Better exploit it even if it kills me!
>I'm creating a discord server so that I can make my own elite community and participating in it! Surely nothing will go wrong!
>I'm decided that I'm streaming because it creates MORE MONEY!
And then the bubble burst, the quality dropped, everything seemingly hates you because you outed yourself as a hack.

Is this THE Joseph Anderson?
Fuck, dude, I thought he had a few functioning brain cells.

If he wasnt a "video game analyzer" he'd be fine

Yes.

>i dont think it was mercy kill right? Wasnt it partially James' selfishness and resentment?
It's both. The only difference in the endings is how James perceives his actions in retrospect. In the same way you might choose to get a glass of water because you are thirsty, and because you are warm, having multiple motivations for his actions is in no way a contradiction.

She's a self-aware composite entity that only exists in a pocket dimension to prod a single person, who WILL leave the dimension, one way or the other.
Unsubscribed.

What about in the Maria ending though?

It doesn't matter what he call himself. He's a magician and he tells his fans too much about the secret of his magic. It happens.
It's the reason of why Jontron is still popular today. Don't tell anyone too much about yourself.

JonTron is a nazi.

SH3 and SH2 are almost exactly the same length wise. Born From A Wish adds another hour to 2 though. SH3 looks a generation ahead graphically, I had a hard time believing it was released in 2003 when I first played it.

JonTron is a comedian
All he has to do is be funny
Anderson has to keep up an air of intelligence

She coughs for a reason, my dude. His idyllic paradise of spending eternity with his sexed-up replacement waifu will end badly.

>Anderson has to keep up an air of intelligence
He lost it when he decided to streams. Why would a video game analyzer who takes considerable time to assess and criticizing a game decided to stream, and voicing his raw opinions in such a short time? It's clear that his best works are the ones that takes effort and time to understand, like his second FO4 review where he clearly able to enjoy and criticizing it more because he finally understand the devs intentions. Dude is just not fit to be a streamer and streaming just exposes that he's not as skilled as what people thought he was.
Even a comedian doesn't tell jokes or always funny all the time. They have their own materials and tell them in the right moment.

Okay. Bend over