Why didn't I like it?

Why didn't I like it?

Attached: IUnironicallHadMoreFunWithXV.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfm5hIz4VMo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, I liked it.

user you dont like anything and you seek validation from this board.

ding-dong diddly cant have a single thought of your own

>no dual-wield keyblade drive form
That's probably why.

Because you never played it and are 1 of 2 daily KH shitposters.

Because you're not a child.

>No coliseum
>No data org
>Lingering will jobs offscreen
>Only 1 super boss
>Story is loaded all at the end
>100 acre wood has only 1 minigame with a couple of variations
>combat is less balanced than kh2fm, its still decent but its a step down from before
If the REmind DLC adds some of this stuff that would help bring it up to the standards of a final mix game.

because you didn't Have sex.

Children like Fortnite. Adults like Kingdom Hearts.

I had a blast playing it and thats all that matters to me

>adults like a game about Disney characters and a convoluted as fuck storyline with dark, emotional undertones as if made from the essence of teenage hormones
Heh

It was the most fun with a game I've had in ages, every few seconds it felt like there was some new fun thing to see or do. Critical mode made it phenomenal.

Adults love Disney characters. Adults who love crazy Japanese shit and video games also love convoluted stories with light versus dark themes.

Too easy.

Plot is rushed and feels "off", while this is in fact probably deliberate it is still annoying.

Final Fantasy characters are all gone except for Yazora who ties into the ending to make things even more confusing.

The Party Wipe is all cutscenes which is jarring since the entire game you're kicking everyone's ass.

Aqua and Riku are playable but they suck shit and you question why you even need them, they're also markedly different than in DDD and BBS where they were Teen Guts and Magic Guts tackling ridiculous bullshit.

Aqua acts oddly and gives up at the keyblade graveyard, this decision is never explored or elaborated on

The whole game is Sora playing right into Xigbar's hands, something Xigbar even mocks him about, but there's no way not to just blunder forth like a retard unless you shut off your console.

All Kairi's scenes are irrelevant if we assume her vow to protect Sora won't be realized in another fashion. While Aqua at least tries, Kairi's words don't match her actions at all. It is weird and jarring. She writes a letter to Sora without sending it, and yet knows he'll read the words anyways, so maybe she's going Monika on our asses, but it's still weird.

The finale after the full party wipe is Sora asspulling his way to victory with YMX saying YOU ARE FUCKING UP KIDDO, and barring the return of Roxas, the final battle feels way too Sora-centric for a battle that's supposed to be you and the six strongest niggas in history duking it out against evil.

Sora pulls a Nia at the end which no one likes.

So yeah. KH3 ain't really a conclusion to anything at this point in time. Perhaps once we figure out what those faggot fortune tellers are all about, and what Kairi is about, and why Aqua let herself die, we'll realize the actual conclusion Nomura was going for, but the story as it stands is just too... weird.

Oh and now we have to deal with Subject X who might be the hero of Darkness and Kairi might be a honeypot and bleh

Attached: popuko.jpg (550x373, 48K)

Ironically the only people that don't like KH3 are fans that felt betrayed by their own head-cannon and speed runners: two groups of autists the KH fan base is largely comprised of.

How was critical mode? Was thinking about playing through critical mode when I play it for the first time sometime this week.

News flash: the KH story has always sucked outside of the first hour of KH2. If you nitpick 3's story you should consider the abomination that is the rest of the series.

tl;dr boring copypasta

Kh's story is a gift from the stars.

Cause its shit, which is too be expected coming from Nu Square. waiting till remake is confirmed shit and finally kills them for good so they can stop embarrassing themselves

Really? So the follow up games will sell poorly?

shut the fuck up nigger

Really badly balanced, it’s only any difficult at the start when you can instadie and you don’t have links. As soon as you get links you’re basically forced to use them or die.

Nu Square nothing. It's Nomura's default storytelling skills which were present in other stuff like FF7 Advent Children. It's his lousy stories why I don't care about KH anymore. Too old for this trite as well.

Eat shit and die you cancerous retard

KH3 speedruns are fairly common, I don't think it's hated by them.

Don't listen to he is absolutely garbage at the game and has no idea how anything works.

Here is me doing a battle on level 1 critical. youtube.com/watch?v=tfm5hIz4VMo&feature=youtu.be

It's very balanced and very difficult.

>defending nu square
yikes
they will never die they make too much money publishing

Well considering KH3 is the best selling game of the year the new fans will probably buy the next game until they get tired of all the spin offs and story that never goes anywhere.

The kh speedrunner e celebs have influenced the opinions of their drone fans to hate KH3 because it's too floaty or whatever.

shut the fuck up you aids nigger

>nu sqaure
boogey woogy

It wasn't cool enough. It is missing things like this

Nah. Bizkit likes it. Bloody doesn't. Bizkit is the one that is knowledgeable and great at the game.

>Well considering KH3 is the best selling game of the year the new fans will probably buy the next game until they get tired of all the spin offs and story that never goes anywhere.

That implies they will stay interested in KH to buy the Remixes with inferior graphics as well. I see KH3 selling well to be a mix of KH fans returning to the series as well as those that never left and finally mostly people curious about this weird game that somehow got 3 trailers at last year's E3.

>to buy the Remixes with inferior graphics as well.
>inferior graphics
dumb post

Why doesn't kh3 have Limit attacks with any of the OC's at the keyblade graveyard? Like remember the limit attack with riku at the World That Never Was back at kh2. How come we don't have some kickass limit attack like that in kh3 or at least a trinity limit with both Donald and goofy. I was hoping to get a new one with riku, or one with roxas and xion with sora there, Or one with Kairi and lea Or one with the wayfinders.

you grew up

Shitty attractions ruined this game for me.
Never played past Tangled world.

I heard that they fixed the game so you can turn off the attractions. But it was too late.

The only reason I didn't like it, is because it didn't even feel like a proper conclusion. Instead, it directly setup the next KH title, with more twists. I wasn't a fan, honestly.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 23K)

They aren’t in this game because the Actual KH characters were an afterthought in this game.

Make a billion moves for the Disney characters that have nothing to do with anything, but don’t bother letting us use eternal session with Riku. Or a Magic Hour Arcana combo with Roxas and Xion. Or a Multivortex combo with Ven. Or a Diamond Dust Holy Beam combo with Aqua. Fucking anything

But whatever. Here’s all of Let it Go in CGi.

>But it was too late.
I mean, the game still has planned DLC and updates in the future. You sure you don't want to give it another shot, once all that's out?

Lol. What a faggot.

Because KH has always been cringey shit

Cope, Ryan. Persona is the new Final Fantasy.

cringe wasn't even used back then you loser redditor.

Persona is Persona. KH is the new FF.

>impotent insults
>not admitting square has changed since the 90's
cringe-a-rino

the only thing cringe here is your use of hyphens. you need to shut the fuck up aids nigger.

cope

this. i wanted things to end on a good note not just be another sequal bait. Nomura is doing Everything in his Power to make his Dream final fantasy 15 game to become real.

>KH doesn't sell that much
Haha, you're fucking joking right? It's the leading alpha of 2019. It sold well over 5 million and is growing. It was even the most sold one month digitally on PSN.

>KH's concept is infantile embarrassing once you grow up.
Says you. You're a fucking pussy. I love Japanese shit. There is nothing better than the over the top action KH provides. The Disney characters blend so well with the Final Fantasy-like OCs, it's as if they were made for each other and that is it's own thing. It's unique and there is nothing like it. A worthy addition to my collection.

2FM was great when I replayed it a few months ago.
Try again

This. Hear me out here: KH2 was packed with cool things and surprises. It was cool when Roxas pulled out two keyblades. It was cool every time you got a new drive form. The reaction commands were cool. Sora & Riku vs Xehanort was cool.

Because you aren't a pedophile like the rest of Yea Forums that gorges on KH

I'm going to say the disappointment comes from the story being a letdown as a conclusion and some sections of the game having questionable gameplay sections. Collecting crabs/Soras and shit like that was really lazy.
Also why doesn't anyone talk about how most of the Final Fantasy stuff has been almost completely pushed out of the game? Tetsuya just seems to want to circlejerk around his bloated cast from the side games.

>5 million
Shipped or sold?

I actually played the entire series for the first time over last year on my ps4. Only 1 and 2 had good gameplay.

The real KH trilogy is

1 > CoM > 2

KH3 tries to wrap up shit from like 5 mobile games

No Switch, no buy.
FUCK YOU, HATERS!