Yakuza

Holy fuck I just finished Yakuza 0 as my first entry into the series.
Are the rest of the games this good too?

Attached: 74A6681C-BD42-4399-AE4C-C3E09EC129CB.jpg (460x215, 46K)

No

No

only Kiwami 2 is better

No but they are still pretty good. More of the same really.

ha, not even close

Graphics are better but that's it.

everything is better so thats a lot

2 & 4 are good, but 5 & Ishin are peak. Zero has good characters, that's about it. The gauntlets are awful, and the styles are too overpowered. Story doesn't have any fun retarded tweests and is pretty dull.

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 223K)

Kiwami 1 will be a step down and Kiwami 2 is at the same level as 0. I'm a Yakuza baby so I'll just wait until the remasters hit the west to play the rest of the games.

like what?

Better, probably not. That being said you will still find tons of enjoyment out of a lot of the other games, so if you liked 0 I'd recommend playing some others as you'll still have a good time.

story
animations
combat
movement
UI

literally everything

They're the exact same but 0 is clearly the best

K1 and K2 are missing some of the side stuff that made Y0 feel complete. I actually liked K1 better than K2, although K2 was the more complete game by far. I think the big difference between Y0 and K1, K2 (haven't played the others) is that they don't feel nearly as epic as Y0. they're more of gangster/yakuza soap operas than impressive storytelling and cadence of Y0.

story is not better
animations are
combat is pretty much the same
UI is the same

How is the music of the other games? 0’s OST was fucking slapping

All the entries have 10/10 music.

ok 0babby lol

I wanna play K2 more, but every time I play it my CPU starts smelling like burnt.

Majima saga is extremely underwhelming, just some made up shit to explain the start of the war, Majima leaving the clan and taking on the Purgatory and to give some cheap closure to Makoto story