Where does this rank in the ARPG genre?

Where does this rank in the ARPG genre?

Attached: ARPG.jpg (451x534, 128K)

too slow/10

It scratches the Diablo itch when I get it. I quite like the settings as well. I like, and hate the way you create your own class though. I always tell myself I'm going to fuck with something new every time I play, and I always end up with Hunting/Dream.

>fellow Hunting bro
Patrician choice

Attached: Chris-Cornell.jpg (562x484, 86K)

It's good for its time but it's way too slow for its genre.

PoE > Grim Dawn > Titan Quest > idk anything else > D3.

ARPGs should be slower, when you dial things up to the D3/PoE speeds you enter the no fun zone where enemies don't matter and combat is mashing buttons and teleporting.

it was best diabloclone for years but slowly became obsolete to everything else like poe, grimdawn and even actual d3.
still worth bunch of playthroughs
very comfy game if you just getting into arpg

Too slow even on very fast?

>path of exile
您的帐户已添加20元。

Grim Dawn > D2 > Titan Quest >= D3 > PoE

This but put Torchlight 2 in between D2 and Titan Quest.

Never beat it, despite trying to get into it several times. It's just way too slow and boring with literally zero difficulty. You just run across fuck massive empty fields clicking on slowly moving copy pasted enemies and that's the whole game.

>inb4 it gets really hardcore in the last act
not worth the grind

Torchlight 2 could've been such an amazing ARPG if they didn't drop the support only a few months past release. As it is, the game is just poorly balanced and lacking in content.

>Being a wageslave: the game
>Better then other arpg's
No.

Playing Grim Dawn really makes TQ's flaws stand out these days. Like the fact all those kickass components and relics can't be used on set or unique items at all. Or that leveling (especially at the start) is quite slow and a builds takes quite a while to come in due to that.

Meanwhile in GD your starter levels come by quite fast, meaning your builds starts to develop into something unique much sooner. Plus actually being able to put components on the items you're gonna be wearing at endgame anyhow. Not having to reclick on every new monster to fight in a group is also nice, especially for melee users.

I like it/10.

Wait, actually forgot one. The sheer number of cooldowns (it really fucks over the Earth tree, especially at the start). Along with having Health and Energy being totally seperate from your core stats, meaning you had to put attribute points in those as well at times. Also tooltips now reporting their damage after gear and auras are taken into effect is a hell of a lot more handy.

I like it. Wish there was a way to respec out of your devotion/class without needing a mod. Autoattack builds strong but too boring.

You forgot to add D2 in front of PoE.

Unironically my favorite ARPG.
I mean I still love D2, but Greek mythology and Egyptian mythology too to a lesser extent is my shit.
Also I really liked the class system

shit aesthetics, too easy, and leveling takes too long for how easy it is

There's a speed setting in anniversary

>Along with having Health and Energy being totally seperate from your core stats, meaning you had to put attribute points in those as well at times
But you didn't have to, it was up to your buid. I like it much better than "just put almost everything into physique lmao"