FACT: You all wouldn't have given A FUCK about this series if it was Only the males who were playable!

FACT: You all wouldn't have given A FUCK about this series if it was Only the males who were playable!

Attached: splatooney tunes.jpg (586x586, 80K)

I don’t give a fuck either way

The sky is blue.

nah, there's more than enough pedophiles who are into boys on Yea Forums and /pol/ for it to still have taken off

This because the girls are ugly as fuck anyway.

C

Stfu ESL

FACT: the game is actually trash because of Nintendo online in a competitive shooter

enjoy your 8 tick rate servers though

True, and?

fun fact: originally Splatoon was supposed to to only have female inklings
oh what could have been, I hate gay Splatoon posters

Attached: 34f668254bc521134ab029f904da4a12.jpg (1528x2200, 208K)

They look like characters from some Shovelware Gamecube game, most of them having to do with carnivals

-ute and funny

Attached: 1511427435147.webm (746x720, 2.84M)

how did nintendo get away with this

FACT: You all wouldn't have given A FUCK about this series if it was Only the females who were playable!

Attached: yakuza-kiwami-1.png (640x360, 431K)

Have you gotten your Friendship Bracelets for barefoot squids already?

Attached: 1309471847158.jpg (1260x1847, 387K)

Next time try making this thread with a controversial statement you fucking retard.

>Maybe it's ok if we don't put any guy squids in the game t. The dev team

"It's okay when Nintendo does it" applies to most feminists and puritan SJWs too, they would have crucified Sony for a stunt like Bayonetta exclusivity.

bullshit, why did they remove the petting minigame from fire emblem fates then?

Self-censorship of NoA which they stopped with Switch at least for now. Nobody in west ever asked for those "localizations".

People gave shit to Treehouse for that shit during the Wii U years. Fates, Xenoblade X, etc. Where the fuck have you been user?

The only reason people are praising them now is because they did a complete 180 on that policy. Which they rightly deserve kudos for.

I'll stop giving Sony shit once they tone down their nonsense.

Yes.

if it wasn't made by nintendo it would've been completely forgotten first week after release, but nintenfags will eat whatever shit they feed them

I guess it's not hard to eat something up when you're given actual games and not flute performances.

and you get fed once every 7 or 8 months, in ANY other platform it would've been lost in a sea of triple A releases

Yes, because every 7-8 months we get fed an actually good game

>implying lolicon is superior to shota

>implying either are good
shoo pedo

imo the game's really addictive, cute and funny characters or not

Attached: when u cant get the last egg.jpg (250x247, 11K)

>and you get fed once every 7 or 8 months, in ANY other platform it would've been lost in a sea of triple A multiplats with lootboxes

True

>one game with soul every half a year vs 6 soulless AssCreed/Cowadoody copypastes a year

>good games
in a splatoon thread, fucking pathetic, with your tastes I hope you're 7, I'd be worried but nintendo's online is so shit I don't even have to worry about retards like you interacting with the 6 year olds their games are aimed for

Splatoon is the only game that have such weapons like Explosher, Dynamo, and inkbrush. NO OTHER SHOOTER GAME HAVE SUCH WEAPONS! Also it's damn colorful.

Yes, and?

I play as a guy because I'm not a dilator

you might be right, but then again the only reason I played splatoon and eventually bought a switch to play the splatoon 2 on launch in the first place was because I could pirate it on the wii u so you might be wrong. squidcunny may or may not have played a part in my decision-making

Attached: 1548299089930.jpg (710x960, 267K)

I play as girl because I want to fuck them.

>when you legitimately prefer the boy inkling/octoling over the girls

Yes, but the gameplay turned out to be pretty fun.

Attached: d59fc5d9e00f29651844fdb0646abd83.jpg (1024x730, 168K)

>tfw no male inkling to cuddle with

Attached: pa0WX6F.png (552x1028, 442K)

>If you change something about a thing you like then you might. Ot like it anymore

Wow tell me more.