Nintendo: "We're giving you EVERYTHING"

>Nintendo: "We're giving you EVERYTHING"
>Zoomers: "We want more"

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMarioMaker2_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APOpjc76Pk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, Everything*

*can't play with friends online

Nice

None of you whiny shits have any friends

>no costumes
It's shit.

This. I hope OP chokes to death on Reggie's dick.

I can’t even play as the blue hentai girl.

>cooperation without coordination
What were they THINKING

It's fair to whine if a game is lacking a basic fucking feature

they just said no amiibos i thought, they outright said no costumes?

You can play Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8XD and Smash with your friends just fine.

nope, Noa rep confirmed no costumes

i just want more enemies, is that so wrong?

Attached: koopa football players.jpg (540x282, 166K)

Seriously, they should be grateful.

Not giving it a look until they add costumes. No reason to have cut them at all.

Or play offline co-op*
*but you can build levels together which is good enough, right???

Not him, but do you have a source for that?

>giving
>that’ll be 69.99 +tip +tax

They were only in the SMB style anyway, it's not worth keeping IMO.

Likely they saw a way to sell them as DLC or amibos for online play rather than level themes

>69.99
Canuck spotted

LittleBigPlanet has spoiled me.
I want to have all the tools nintendo uses to make their mario games, not just some of it.

Attached: table bugs.jpg (500x304, 36K)

>everything
Where are my Pokeys then? Where are my Charging Chucks? Rex? Fishing Boo?

>everything
>still can't even make 1-2 from SMB1 properly

Okaaay

why do you retards constantly make stupid claims without ever fact checking?

But it's true.

This. Lazy cunts. They put in the sun before dinosaurs and charging chucks only because it took almost no programming and only has 2 frames of animation

It's the same shit with Dreams
You can literally make anything in it and people are still saying LBP is better

youtube.com/watch?v=APOpjc76Pk0
there's literally footage all over youtube that takes all of two fucking seconds to find

>youtube.com/watch?v=APOpjc76Pk0
Oh shit, I'm a faggot. Thanks for proving me wrong. Glad there's true local co-op.

LBP is better right now because there is no story mode and no one has made anything good yet... It's gonna take a while before people make good stuff because it takes forever. There's a reason they put it out at half price a half a year before release.

yeah but be serious here, did you really care about LBP's story? and there's tons of good stuff in dreams already

>EVERYTHING
>Removed mystery mushrooms

Yea, I loved getting all the collectibles in the main story. I did it in all of them, including on the Vita. I haven't played any Dreams creations in a few weeks because when I open it up I work on my game. It's almost done, but it's basically just a 10 minute flash game with "pretty" graphics. Level design is taking forever because I'm trying to make it look nice, but it has to be super precise as well.

I think its in the GameXplain video. They were invited by NOA to play it, and asked about amiibos. Also they did say theres a couple features they werent allowed to talk about.

Good, mystery mushrooms were fucking annoying. Nothing like seeing a SMB1 stage with hundreds of them spraying out all over the place for no actual reason.

Forest is a fucking waste of water themeing. The SMB3 version is literally just grass with bigger hills.

Give me beach as DLC or give me something of equal or lesser value.

forest should have been poison only and beach should have had the water

PS4 screenshots are ass, but this is all I've done in Dreams so far and I've probably spent like 10 hours just on level design... Takes for fucking ever, not even including probably 15 hours of learning the clusterfuck of timelines, key frames, animations, making shit reset when you die. Damn what a nightmare. Most people are just making generic 3d platformers for a reason, those take like an hour tops because everything is already done in the engine after tweaking a few sliders.

Attached: dreamsss.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Attached: 1558313762231.webm (1200x675, 2.91M)