He only has a PC

>he only has a PC

Attached: 1557454431416.png (396x385, 119K)

Nobody can be that pathetic right? Literally no excuse unless you're a third worlder. In which case, I'm so sorry, I hope things get better for you soon. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

That's how you can tell he has sex.

I have a PS4 for console games that don't get PC releases.

i've never owned a console

>game being made on an actual budget and not developed by a couple of autistd in a basement in Russia
>"I...I...is there going to be a PC release?.."

Attached: troubled_glare.jpg (600x450, 106K)

I only buy consoles when they're cheap, hackable or both. I mostly use PC though.

Attached: 1558752843281.webm (720x1280, 2.47M)

I used to play on the family console when i was underage, now that I'm an adult I bought my own computer.

That was a good fucking Dodge

Attached: 1393712313389.png (264x233, 13K)

There isn't much wrong with owning only a PC, owning only a console on the other hand, probably a third worlder that's missed out on a lot.

>he only owns a switch

Attached: A7D73B37-8566-45E1-8A07-36743CEA5DBD.png (1406x712, 550K)

oh, you mean he's a sucessful person?

Give me a single reason to have any other systems than a gaming PC and a Switch.

Attached: hn.gif (300x222, 294K)

Some older consoles don't emulate well to this day. Also if they're hackable you can get free games easily.

Why wouldn't I just emulate everything on PC?

Exclusives. The only reason to own consoles.

name worth exclusives for ps4 and xbox?

Misread your reply, when it comes to retro gaming I still haven't found a platform that PC can't comfortably emulate in most cases. I know there's exceptions like N64, but even then it's pretty good.
Buying a console isn't worth it for 2 good games.

I have a PC, a PS4, and a Switch because I'm not a fucking idiot

based

Attached: fr.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

PS2 still doesn't emulate that well. Like Klonoa 2 barely runs on PC.

I have a PC, a SNES but no CRT, a 3DS that's gathering dust and I got a used PS3 in january for some exclusives I had missed
I need to grab a small CRT at some point

Don't own any of the current gen consoles, and don't care to

Attached: 1556948518075.png (1129x1101, 720K)

>Had a PS3
>Built a PC
>Thought about buying a PS4 but then all the fuck sensorship hit
>Switch has like 5 games and just ports or multiplats
>Literally no reason to own an XBone

Attached: F8F7E8E5-CCC3-45B1-B875-A5C670828A4C.jpg (579x900, 204K)

I sold my PS3 and PS4 to built a PC

i have a switch because it does the most things my pc doesn't compared to the other consoles

>he doesn't have a pc and all of the consoles

Attached: 1557105992566.jpg (220x230, 8K)

literally only Bloodborne.
Even all these years later, that's the only game I own on my PS4.

>PS4
Nah, bruh. PS3 is where it's at.

Yep, and that's not going to change. You can keep your movies.

Buying current gen consoles and games only have a purpose for multiplayer or collectible games. Anything else you're better off playing all the best games from last gen consoles at a fraction of the price

>he plays with console toys

What else would I have? I don't care about movies or bing bing wahoo games

Switch, PS4, PC master race reporting in.

>he's a cancerous frogposter

I flinched thinking the axe is going to come out my screen holy shit

>have pc
>sister has ps4
>got two games with my own money: BloodBorne and RDR2
>BloodBorne sucked ass
>rdr2 is coming to pc anyway

Consoles are trash.

PC + Switch + PS4
Xbox exclusives aren't even exclusive anymore, right?

Wow, she almost starred in a liveleak video.

>buy current gen console
>can't play online unless you spend more money

Attached: 1447423708648.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

Le wat

Jesus christ whose fucking idea was it to have an AXE TOSS
As if the handle doesnt exist and wont BOUNCE just like that
Christ Americans are dangerously retarded

Yup, console only kids have to pay for something they already have, that's sad.

Not a horrible situation to be in. The library size is insane and that’s not even including emulation.

Nothing else about worth spending money on.

Attached: 1507964573558.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Last console I owned was a 360
Neither the ps4, nor xbone nor switch appeals to me, sure some of their exclusive games looks good, but I'm not buying a console just to play 2-3 games

Ps3 has emulator even tho the playable list isn't anywhere as good as ps2's emulator. Still needs time. At least I can play asura's wrath

I have a phone too.

I have a PC, PS4, and Switch and there's absolutely nothing wrong with just having a PC. Bloodborne and Mario Odyssey are literally the only games that I'd say are worth purchasing either for.

Attached: 1520854199308.png (1228x1150, 191K)

this is the only thing stopping me from getting a console

Console exclusives honestly don't look that good with the exception of 2 that I think will eventually come to PC.

>females were warriors too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1557998691802.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

Obsession.

same here.
Even Switch emulation is getting better (although I like it being a portable).
Currently I play on PC, pirate games on Switch that aren't on PC and my PS4 is literally only being used to watch youtube and netflix on my 2nd TV.

What else do I need?

Look I don't really use that argument, but this is literally just one white bimbo, and there's no inner warrior inside you that lets you know how to throw an axe so whats the point of your reply retard?

I have a PC, and a Switch. I used to have a PS4, until I realised I had either been let down by, or played to exhaustion, all the exclusives I owned. I also realised all the upcoming games I wanted were multiplat with Switch. never looked back since selling off the SnoyStation 4

>with my own money
Underage b&

>he only plays mobile games

Attached: 9849AFDD-FE27-451D-98B8-38D06372B49B.jpg (750x585, 303K)

Switch is the only console worth owning these days, if you are already invested in PC. no PC, and XB1 becomes a worthwhile option, PC/XB1 + Switch is the ultimate combination of contemporary platforms

PS4 for exclusives, PC for everything else: the smart, patrician choice.
Any deviation from that means you are a brainlet.

as this female makes an almost severe wound upon herself all she can do is laugh cause she's a dumb fuck female
I just don't ever see a man fucking up this bad and it's funny to see a woman failing at a thing most men can do easily

>own a Switch and a PS4 as well
>havent touched either since the year started
maybe if they had games I would, still waiting for SMTV or for Sony to release a game post Bloodborne

Attached: 636.jpg (1280x720, 633K)

Men fuck shit up all the time you sound like a bitter virgin which I gurantee you are

Handheld games are meant to be played on your handheld while youre in bed or on your commute or something like that. The ganes lose their appeal once you play on the PC. 3DS and the Vita are my choice for comfy gaming

nothing as stupid as throwing an axe at the ground

There are maybe three games I would play on consoles. Don't see the point in buying a system for that.
Technically I do have a pair of portable consoles but I barely use those.

Why does that retarded bitch not jump to the left or right? She knows the axe is going right towards her

Looks like she just accidentally let go of the axe too late

Prometheus school of dodging things.
But she graduated, so.... yay?

There are not enough good exclusives on consoles to justify me buying an underpowered gaming PC. If the Switch had a few more worthwhile games I'd consider that because it's at least trying something different.

it's only acceptable to own consoles up to 7th generation due to different culture and climate around them and vast amount of real exclusive niche games on them

if you buy any of the modern consoles while you could afford a more capable PC you are a faggot

Attached: uqzefaoe7go21.jpg (639x778, 38K)

Im set for years to come

Attached: IMG_20190603_123655.jpg (3000x4000, 3.48M)

I won't buy a nogaemzstation just to play 20fpsborne and I don't care about bing bing wahoo shit

Jeez, how close minded are you, you see men fucking badly all the time same as women, that's how the world works buddy

Pc and ps4, frogposter
i don't inject somali semen daily so no Nintendo titles interest me

>proud that you inject estrogen instead of semen
The state of consolefags is hilarious

PC can play every single game on any platform made from the beginning of time to 2012 or so
as for current gen:
you can play Breath of the Wild (the only good switch game) on PC, anyway
get a PS4 in addition to PC and you've got pretty much everything covered

>Klonoa 2
He said good games.

Have sex, /pol/fag. America is really the worst

PC + Switch is the best combo.

Any games I'd know? Because the only issue I've ever had was minor 2D graphical glitches in P3FES.

Based Bloodbornemachine owner

>he only has a phone

I have ThinkPad and a PS2. Not sure, if I want anything else.

Attached: IMG_20190601_182054.jpg (4160x3120, 3.23M)

>

Attached: americans.png (364x852, 131K)

retarded frogposter is retarded