Could they actually pull it off?

Could they actually pull it off?

Attached: Phil-Spencer-DICE-18.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Absolutely not.
Microsoft likes to numbers brag and not follow up in quality nor in actual output.
Look at every E3 since 2013 at what they showed off and announced vs. the output and the quality.

They'll flood the news cycle with announcements, but they won't live up to anything.
Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Halo 5, everything they've released was shit, if it released at all.

Pull off another on-stage suicide? Yes

Fuck no. The threads about Microsoft winning E3 are probably made by their employees.

itt sony on suicide watch

They won easily last year, and this year Sony isn't even showing and Nintendo may as well not even count.

Their only competition is PC Gamer and Square Enix

if they coattail Nintendo and the IPs that were formerly attached to them hard enough yes

This isn't just about E3, the whole of next gen is on the line.

Attached: 1483885314105.png (189x262, 67K)

His shirt?

YES

PULL IT OFF

Outsell the PS5? Nope. I think the backwards compatibility for the PS5 sealed the deal. All those people have an upgrade path and its right there.

>Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Halo 5, everything they've released was shit, if it released at all.
Crackdown 3 was a weird game made for weird Crackdown 1 fanboys. Sea of Thieves is absolutely dope and has transformed in the year since its release. Halo 5 was fine.

Age of Empires 4 is gonna be dope. Gears 5 is gonna be dope.

idort here
Microsoft is gonna have a sick E3, even better than last year
Fuck Sony, it's a shit console (I should know, I own one! And it's fucking useless)

Attached: 1559318693495m.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

With Nintendo doing its own thing like always and Sony not being there, Microsoft is gonna be the only place for third-parties that aren't Ubi, Square or Bethesda to show off their games, so I'd expect they'll be pulling out all the stops.

no plz I want to keep my peepee xD

Why do you have so many multiplats on xbox one but have Alien Isolation on PS4?

another fuck up? probably
the last time had me in tears

this comment is ur mom talking about U LMAO.

>all those garbage multiplats
fucking lmao

This but Yea Forums has been infested with the most blatant MS marketers for years now, and they love to flood the board every E3. It happens every year and yet nobody has caught onto their shit.

Fuck non-believers, this E3 will be fucking great, there's literally no evidence against it.

sure thing cuck

Yes, Matt Booty will pull it off. Phil hasn’t done shit but be the face of the Xbox.

Another failure gen? Sure, why not.