Buy he(r) game

Buy he(r) game.

Fire Emblem: T(h)ree House(s) thread.

Attached: 1558992196476.png (657x623, 363K)

>Nintendo
KEK, maybe if it was on an adult platform.

Fire Emblem has trannies now?

Undeniably based and fpbp. /thread.

How could you NOT buy (pre-order) this QT's game RIGHT now.

Attached: D7yqip7VUAAZmcR.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

What are the chances of him getting in Smash

Attached: 1559433554525.png (1920x1920, 2.34M)

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Same Redditors.

Attached: 1552084264022.jpg (2530x4096, 3.5M)

No, you're just a child who is content with kids' toys.

Attached: Capture.png (580x227, 60K)

Hi Yea Forums it's me Kurahana Chinatsu, the artist for Three Houses
I've gotten a lot of praise for my art style so I thought I'd give you all some lessons so that one day you can be like me and work on a triple-A franchise.
In today's lesson we will learn how to draw eyes
Step 1:
Draw a circle and fill it in with a color
Pick whatever color you personally like.
Now here's the tough part: you need to fill in the whole circle uniformly with just the single solid color. It's pretty hard to not accidentally make it darker or lighter in spots, isn't it? With enough practice, you can get it down.

Attached: step 1.png (932x620, 7K)

Dilate.

No thanks, you have to be a fucking retard to buy an FE game in 2019, especially this one

Step 2:
Next you're gonna want to draw a smaller circle. Make sure you draw it INSIDE the bigger circle. It might take a few hours to get it perfectly centered, but keep at it.
Okay so this step actually has a few sub-steps, so bear with me okay?
Now you have to make the inside of this circle a little bit darker. The same color, just darker. Got it? Not TOO much darker, though, just a little. As an artist, I know that's the wise thing to do. It's basically like "brevity is the soul of wit" but in art form. Following me?
Okay final part, you have to draw a tiny little black dot in the middle. Again, it might take your whole afternoon to get it perfectly in the middle, but these things take time.
Don't make the dot too large, or it may look like a pupil. But real pupils move around, and this one is going to stay dead-center in their eye no matter what direction they're facing, so it definitely can't be a pupil if you think about it.

Is this the next pickle man?

Oops, forgot my image.
But that happens in this line of work - you get so focused on the big picture, on making beautiful art, that silly distractions like "conveying information" are forgotten.

Attached: step 2.png (932x620, 5K)

Step 3:
Now you're ready to draw the outside part of the eye. This part is really hard, it took me a real long time to do, but basically it's shaped sort of like this. Different characters can have different shapes and if you're having a hard time getting it right just google "anime character" and copy the shapes you see.

Attached: step 3.png (932x620, 7K)

Based

Attached: 1557932969118.jpg (1200x1054, 223K)

Step 4:
Okay, now it might seem like you're done, but that shows how much of an amateur you are if you think that. It's now time for the finishing touches.
So this first thing is something my boss showed me, it's really cool. You put this little white oval on top of the eye. I don't really get it, it kinda looks like the yolk of their eye is leaking hahaha. But it looks cool and all the anime artists do it. They make it way too big though.
And finally this last step is optional, only do it if it's a girl character's eyes. Basically you just draw a bunch of black triangles on the outside of the eye. Make sure it's on the OUTSIDE, I tried doing them on the inside once and it looked bad, trust me on this. If you're not sure where to put the triangles, don't worry, it doesn't matter, they can go anywhere.
And that's my guide, next time we will learn how to draw hair, but it's really hard so I'll assign you homework which is buying supplies we will use in our lesson, namely spaghetti noodles for reference and also a protractor, square, or anything that can measure right angles.

Attached: step 4.png (932x620, 8K)

Can't tell if redpilled or autism

Congrats you have made a Danganronpa eye

Will there be regional differences this time like in Fates?
If so, I'm going to avoid getting an NA/EU copy so I can avoid the sharia law censorship

>Yeah bros, like, I totally don't have the ability to have different proxy or edited out the (you)

I've seen people use their phones then post on their desktops to do stupid like this. Not sure what they get out of it.

>I cannot fathom more than one person thinking I'm a retard.
And I wouldn't spend the time or the effort convincing said retard that I'm not behind both posts.

Maybe if it didn't still look like a fucking 3DS game.