Favorite vocation in Dragon's dogma and why

Favorite vocation in Dragon's dogma and why.

Attached: DD_vocations_chart.jpg (700x800, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/#af1e00000028140000000000000000320a2800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magick archer
>why
It used to be the hipster choice.

Magick archer pew pew pew

When dragons dogma 2 shows up at e3 this year what are some hopes and dreams? Personally I’d love a magic vocation that shoots magic from the hands. THE HANDS, OR BOOKS.

Everything that comes out of Strider is a patrician choice.
For me it was Assassin.

Assassin just because it's varied

Assassin.
Variety. Sword/Bow is fun, Dagger/Bow is also fun. I like the option to snipe.

I want a few more classes, and that's it

that would be quite nice, or even a martial art vocation

Martial arts typically suck in RPGs because they don't get as much gear as other classes.

Sorcerer is best class.
Mage is worst.

uninstall wizard

THAT'S IT
Two new classes being different martial arts, both using several kinds of traditional weapons
Make the martial artist classes be the ones that have the most weapons to choose from, like butterfly swords, nunchaku, quarterstaff, 3-section-staff, claws, etc

Magick Archer
I M M O L A T I O N

Attached: Skill_Magick_Archer_Immolation.gif (276x298, 1.57M)

Ranger was fun as fuck from the get go. Sorcerer took some time to get used too but once I got it I had a fucking blast.

ranger
because you only need a few levels in other classes for optimal stat distribution then you can play the game as it

everything else you spend 150+ levels playing as something different

>Fighter
Sword & Board fightan all the evils of the world just feels so right.
runner up
>Warrior
Arc of Deliverance, as much as it is a meme, is incredibly fucking satisfying to land effectively in so many situations. Only 3 skills is a horrid detriment, but christ is Arc worth every fucking penny

>magic users are sluts and belong on their knees

>this year
Do you really think Itsuno would have it ready to show off so soon? He just finished DMCV.

Yeah, min-maxing is a pain. I like having an option to do well at everything, so my builds end up looking something like this:
stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/#af1e00000028140000000000000000320a2800

Mystic Knight, just a better fighter

Attached: 1549995187470.jpg (312x445, 28K)

Manual stat allocation.

Oh god yes please. It would solve so many problems.

Fighter is kino. Perfect blocking and counter attacks is great.

Sorcerer. I fucking love earthquakes.
Frigor is cool too.

For me, it's strider and assassin. Climbing on monsters is one of the more unique parts of the gameplay so it seems right to pick a class that does it well. Sword and shield, two handers, bows, magic? You can get that anywhere. Climbing up a giant monster and stabbing him in the back? That is the real DD experience.