Damn, Japan used to be like this?

damn, Japan used to be like this?

Attached: Sekiro-Boss-Guide-–-How-to-Beat-Samurai-General-Naomori-Kawarada.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ilE64ihGF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just reached the Shura ending and I’ve never been more blue balled in my life, that ending was way too abrupt. I was wholly expecting the game to punish me for choosing the Shura path and abandoning Kuro by having him side with Genichiro and fighting him with new moves in a wrath of slaying his family.

But instead we have to assume he was one of the anonymous millions slayed by Sekiro as Shura. Big disappointment.

Owl killed Genichiro while you were fighting Emma and Isshin. He returns with the severed head and second mortal blade.

The fuck are you talking about I just reached he ending and it ends with you impaling him and some underwhelming expository dialogue, there was no head. And he already had the second mortal blade anyway.

behold
youtube.com/watch?v=4ilE64ihGF4

Don’t want to watch that and spoil it for myself. Is there a weird different ending that doesn’t show genichiros head in the Shura ending?

>freecam
It's the same cutscene with different camera angles but the full shot/details of the scene were cut from the completed game, same as the beheading execution from the first playable version.

How was it cut if that’s the scene that I got?

Not him, but are you retarded? He just explained it to you in full detail. It's the same cutscene, only from a different angle showing details that were out of the frame.

Sucks this game's story was garbage. Felt unmemorable

Jeez user, they decided to not show owl holding the severed head of genichiro and how it was placed next to isshin, but it is what happens and thats why owl has the second mortal blade.

Oh. Well that’s stupid. It’s an important detail to know, since Genichiro is a vital character. But has he always had the immortal blade? Why didn’t he use it in his second encounter at the castle?

He doesn't have it yet during the encounter on top of the castle. Later you can find information about the 2nd blade from the chest that spawns at Isshins hideout and from a "hidden" dialogue between him and emma, in which they talk about Genichiro getting the blade. You can to listen to it while outside the room and out of sight

Japan is sensitive about decapitation and it may have been judged too disturbing.

shura ending was rushed as fuck

I always think about this after taking off the head of the ape and it makes me realize I think of the ape as a human way more than i should. He has so much personality in his lore/movements.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard of anything Japan was sensitive about. Guess it makes sense though.

love sekiro, but the game is short as shit and just lacking content, and goddamn the shura ending is fuckin garbage

I'm savescumming the endings to save time. Which is the proper amount of days to wait to not raise any suspicion?

>Which is the proper amount of days to wait to not raise any suspicion?

Attached: 1510000635191.gif (255x255, 330K)

You can see the time and date when the achievements unlocked.

>suspicion
from whom? what does it matter?

And? You're not going to be arrested for getting achievements in a video game too quickly

Yeah, but I don't want others to think less of me if they ever bother to check my achievements.

Don't worry, no one thinks very highly of you anyway

>I don't want others to think less of me if they ever bother to check my achievements.

Attached: 1472623030313.gif (540x302, 1.71M)

Dude, what. Just play the fucking game.

That shouldn't be an invitation to give them all the more reason to.

So, what's the proper amount of days?

Holy shit thank god I'm not this fucking autistic

46 days

Everyone makes fun of you already irl. It doesn't really matter bro. Just play the game.

Seems a bit excessive. I managed to complete the game in a week, so successive playthroughs should be shorter.

Attached: 1554921341959.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

No, 46 days is the mean time, anything less will raise suspicion

just play the damn game, user. why you so worry about people checking your achievements

Why would they cut this out of frame? Seems pretty important!

>I don't want others to think less of me if they ever bother to check my achievements

Attached: 1540228840727.jpg (275x275, 10K)

Tbh I was mostly pulling your leg for my and everyone else's amusement. While this autistic concern about achievements does exist, it's nowhere near as pronounced.

Japs can’t handle beheadings

You’re one of those retards that has to get every achievement even in a game you hate aren’t you?

merely pretending

>I-I was just pretending to be autistic!

Unironically though.

No, I love the game. I 100%'d Sekiro on PC already and bought it again to play it from my bed.

Nah, I'm definitely a bit autistic. Just not THAT autistic.

Bro no one has cared abut Achievements in like 9 years and I guarantee no one checks other people's achievements, and if they did bother checking they would certainly not care enough to judge you for it.

But also put me in the screencap.