Exquisite Gaming teased a Banjo figure and replied to a tweet talking about Banjo coming to E3

>Exquisite Gaming teased a Banjo figure and replied to a tweet talking about Banjo coming to E3
>Multiple insiders like Ryce, Sabi, and PapaGenos say Banjo is in
>Microsoft and Nintendo are collaborating together
>Brave datamine is pointing towards Banjo

Is Yea Forums ready to get BTFO by the bird and the bear?

Attached: 1552841414658.jpg (1300x651, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
vocaroo.com/i/s0aAzPciAf7u
play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=sV6EVXxjpl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Banjo is cool and I want to pound kazooie's Cloaca, but who honestly cares?

What is a cloaca exactly

It's not happening.

Attached: 1559453333321.png (1147x693, 136K)

i think banjo is getting a new game or a remake of his old games, but isnt going to be in smash, or if he is it's not going to be announced just yet

I love Banjo but what would 'twiright' possibly reference that's banjo related?

All of that is right except for one very important thing: Brave isn't Banjo, only retarded people have ever thought that.

You don't need to cling to nonsensical shit like this, his chances are plenty fine without it.

Attached: 1428000272287-1.png (188x190, 53K)

I thought the data mine showed brave was slidy and jumpy like banjo would be

bird/reptile pussy

Attached: 1552874898917.png (631x396, 74K)

He probably won't be in fighter pass 1 but a revival is possible. Then he can get in for fighter pass 2.

shit piss and fuck in the same hole

I mean how does it work cuz don’t the males have them as well

>Banjo's are considered Brave in folklore
So exactly what I said, "Only retarded people have ever thought that (Brave was Banjo)"
Banjo's chances are fine without being Brave and deluding yourself with weak """evidence""" won't change the outcome if he isn't in.

Attached: 1428000272287-0.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Use a search engine, I'm not a biologist.

This is now a Kazooie thread. Post sexy Kazooie's preferably.

Attached: 1559453173056.png (732x852, 174K)

I don't see why you're against evidence that helps Banjo. Anything that helps his chances is good in my book.

>I don't see why you're against evidence that helps Banjo. Anything that helps his chances is good in my book.
You're actually delusional and think that surrounding yourself with shaky and outright false evidence affects the chances of them being included. Go outside.

There's plenty of actual legit things going on for Banjo and Kazooie. You don't need a security blanket of lies.

Attached: 1458414281657.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Are you a stevetard?
Fuck off

>There's plenty of actual legit things going on for Banjo and Kazooie

Alright buddy, let's see those "legit things" again. I'm in the mood for a laugh!

Attached: 1549906558426.png (1259x1049, 1.36M)

Attached: 1559526900909.png (736x463, 176K)

>Personal backing of Phil Spencer
>Massive fan demand
>The last big seller of a Nintendo console not in smash
>Nintendo needs a bombshell reveal to sell the pass
>Confirmed appearing at E3 thanks to Exquisite, officially relevant
>VR Plant leak
Nice spacing by the way

It's confirmed fake you fuckin Looney

Attached: 1559279294072.jpg (540x720, 68K)

Where?

>Banjo in smash
Meh

I rather prefer to see a N.Sanity/Reignited remake of BK and BT

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-00-38-08-1.png (716x1025, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
It's a party game bro

nothing because that was fake

>muh reddit spacing
Go fuck yourself, autistic faggot.

>4 years of rosterfaggotry
Smash needs its own /vp/ desperately

*deep sigh*
>Personal backing of Phil Spencer
Phil Spencer did not decide who was in the fighters pass. Plenty of people would be fine with their characters in Smash. Phil Spencer is not the obstacle at hand nor do his graces improve Banjo's chances. NEXT!
>Massive fan demand
Guess who else has massive fan demand? Goku, Spongebob, and probably some capeshit hero. Nintendo are picking the fighters, Sakurai just selects from what they give him. Nintendo nor even Sakurai give a shit about the ballot anymore. Joker should show this to you seeing as how he's emblematic of the fighters pass.
>The last big seller of a Nintendo console not in smash
Just when I think Banjies can't get anymore embarrassing, they never cease to amaze me. Listen, that "big seller" was 20 years ago. Banjo is dead at this point. It sells worse and worse with each successive title. It's not a first party game. There's no benefit in promoting this other than appealing to a vocal minority who has already bought the game.
>Confirmed appearing at E3 thanks to Exquisite, officially relevant
A figurine does not confirm a revival, contrary to how desperate Banjo bois are jumping on this. Even the Twitter Banjies realize they need to be skeptical of this. Just because other figurines had promotional tie-ins doesn't mean this one does, and that's something PapaGenos brought up himself in his video dissecting this twitter post. Even HE realizes they could just by trying to capitalize on E3 hype season to get some nostalgia sales. I know you may think it's the smoking gun for Banjo's revival, but this is going to blow up in your face big time Banjies. Screencap it if you don't believe me, I encourage you. That's how confident I am there wont be a revival.
>VR plant leak
Ah yes, the VR plant leak with the disclaimer that the leaker knows absolutely nothing about Smash at this point.

This hysterical confirmation bias is just shaping up to be another Grinch-tier disaster for you guys.

Attached: billy-madison-fat-kid-shake-face.gif (344x279, 497K)

Lolmad

The omni hole

rosterfags deserve physical torture

>VR plant leak
what was this?

That's not an argument Banjie~

That implies you're worth an argument

>Just because the other figurines had tie ins. Doesn't mean this one does
>Literally all the figurines are tie-ins but this one doesn't count
??????

Attached: 1557002453349.jpg (481x438, 93K)

PapaGenos has a new leaker that got a few predictions right, unrelated to Smash. At the end of a discord screencap papagenos asks him who he thinks is in, and the leaker says "if i had to guess, banjo", and PapaGenos has to throw in the disclaimer that that source has no direct sources for Smash but should know the contents of the E3 direct at least 24 hours beforehand.

Banjies are trying to spin it as if it's a positive for Banjo when all it really is is lip service to PapaBanjos himself.

leaker that said fire piranha plant would come to tennis aces and a vr mode would come to smash, along with a couple other things that ended up true. he SPECULATED that the e3 smash reveals would be erdrick and banjo, but he doesn't actually know

Uh ohhhh

Attached: image0-22.jpg (1242x1423, 388K)

>Papagenos
Stopped reading right there

>literal-who company makes a toy for children
>multiple e-celebs say whatever gets them attention
>nintendo gets one microsoft """exclusive""" that was already playable on mac and linux anyway, rosterfag autists act like both companies are practically merging because of this
>literally the same nonsense argument that erdrickfags use
OMG HE'S IN!!!!!

Attached: 1559106415278.png (190x265, 26K)

Ya BOILIN'?

I know, I know, I must sound so CRAZY right now to you guys! Just be patient buddy and you'll understand soon enough.

Go ahead and keep making fools out of yourself. Get fully invested in this figurine. It will be a riot when it just ends up being Nostalgia bait and nothing more after Microsoft's conference comes and goes with no Banjo.

I'm sure you'll be getting an update from Exquisite Games in the next few days. I doubt they were expecting having a soldier of autists breathing down their neck over a figurine teaser though. They're likely scared of what will happen when they tell you the truth.

So?

>have one good game
>in 20 years
>last game was 11 years ago
>people still seethe and want sequels
>of a game with a dead boring genre no less

Its time to let go anons. Its almost as pathetic as starwars fags or firefly fags.

Attached: 1522979012930.png (853x480, 385K)

HE IIIIIIIINNN
UUH UH UH UH IM CUMMIN OMG
UH UH UH I JUST BLEW MY LOAD HE IN OMG

I tried Banjo. I never left the first area but it felt really slow and kind of clunky. Much worse than Mario 64 did. I was surprised because the Donkey Kong games felt much better to play than the Mario games of the same era. Does it ever get better?

reality:
>New Game Cancellations 2: The Even Newer Edition
>Potentially Cancelled Something Related to Gears of War Maybe
>CANCELLED LAST MINUTE MAJOR TITLE EDITION

most of us don't give a fuck if we get a new game, we just want them in smash

wouldn't a new banjo toy mean he's less likely to get into smash. since if he were in smash he'd get an amiibo.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: 1559500597976.png (628x742, 36K)

it's not a toy exactly, its a controller holder. spyro got one shortly before reignited, crash before n.sane, etc

>*deep sigh*

Attached: IMG_3958.png (482x556, 39K)

Attached: BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (700x592, 313K)

>Implying you're capable of an argument

Attached: 1559365980383.jpg (900x1103, 168K)

That's not how that works user.

Is it..could this really b-be..
B-banjo? B-B-B-Banjo?? Holy fuck this can't be happening is this real--

BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK IT'S BANJO THE BEAR HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG. HAHAHA THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE I'VE WAITED 20 YEARS FOR THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BEAR AND BIRD IS BACK!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HOLY FUCK BASED DUDE! HOLY CRAP THEY LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD YES HELL YES HELL YEAH FUCK YEAH IT'S BANJO THE BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANJOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1547647185500.gif (273x205, 2.59M)

unironically me next tuesday

Steve, Master Chief, and even Rash are likelier than Banjo. Why would Nintendo or Sakurai pick that dead cereal mascot with no new games coming out over popular and relevant characters? Rare doesn't give a shit about Banjo anymore. Nintendo doesn't give a shit about Banjo anymore. Microsoft doesn't give a shit about Banjo and never did. Only a vocal minority stuck in the past still gives a shit about that dumb bear who unironically has "GUH-HUH!" as his stupid catchphrase. Grow up and get better taste in characters instead of being emotionally attached to a fucking cereal mascot.

>microsoft reps
Do us all a favor and don't contaminate the roster.

Attached: loss.png (627x768, 36K)

H*ck yeah bro! My jaw is going to drop the floor the second I see the Bear and Bird finally get the revival they've deserved for so long.

I can't believe it bros! We did it! We fucking won! This is all I really wanted and it's finally happening!

BANJO IS BACK BABY! BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559519264003.png (594x582, 41K)

can't wait brother! :)

Someone vocaroo this.

Post yfw Microsoft's conference goes by without even a hint of Banjo

Attached: based andre.png (379x379, 147K)

OH LOOK, WHAT CRINGY CHILDREN! SEE THEM SHITPOST, WATCH THEM MEME
HOW I HATE THOSE SEETHY STEVIES, OH HOW MUCH THEY MAKE ME SCREAM
I'VE GOT A LITTLE SEEEECRET, THAT'LL MAKE 'EM REALLY CRY
IT'S A NASTY KIND OF MAGIC, FROM A NASTY KIND OF GUY
THIS INVITE'S MADE TO ORDER, BUT IT ISN'T TO BE READ
WHEN THEY OPEN UP THIS LETTER, THEY'RE SUCKED INSIDE INSTEAD TO THE MOST UNPLEASANT PLACE THEY'VE EVER SEEN!
THE MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!
VERY SCARY AND CONFUSING
DESTINATION OF MY CHOOSING
MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!

Attached: meen.png (856x682, 568K)

>banjokes obsessively reading into everything again
yikes
vocaroo.com/i/s0aAzPciAf7u

Attached: 1559098505438.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>PapaGenos
The faggot that went all in for the Grinch leak?
lol. Your cereal box bear is NEVER getting in.

Attached: 1559408134244.png (300x300, 71K)

SHOUSHI

Attached: akuma.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

>hurr papagenos
>ignores everything else

Based and Redstoned

Attached: 1553309103520.gif (288x197, 390K)

mmmm, you look like fine anal probing material, cutie

Attached: 0de887df874bf7ae2bfffb261b695c51.jpg (340x400, 32K)

Based and Demonpilled

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-29-14-00-50-1.png (258x281, 104K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, arschlöcher! Just giving your daily reminder we're another day closer to Edward Richtofen (yes, THE Edward Richtofen from the incredibly popular FPS series Call of Duty) getting confirmed in the biggest gaming extravaganza that is Nintendo's Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Make sure you grab your Ray Guns and guzzle down your Juggernog for the upcoming Fighter Pass when our hero Richtofen and the Primis crew make their mark on destiny!

>B-but the leaks said Doomguy would be the FPS rep

Oh no no, Anonmyous. You really think that the talented Masahiro Sakurai would deny himself the opportunity to work with a cultural landmark series like Call of Duty? Unlike Doom, CoD is beloved all across the world, it is the single most popular FPS of all time as well as most influential. No one outside of the US cares about boomer shooters.

>b-but Banjo and Master Chief would be better Western reps, e-everyone knows who they are

I barely know who these people are, unlike Richtofen (or any CoD character desu) which has people from toddlers to old men like me quickly recognizing it! The franchise is a staple of the American entertainment history! Now I don't know about vergebens or whoever this MasterOfHyrule is but I can guarantee to you that you just can't trust everything you read on the internet! As far as I know it could be a scheme by Dr. Monty or the Shadowman to get you all stuck in a loop.

See you fellow CoDchads this E3
Reach for Juggernog tonight!

Attached: richtofen_for_smash_bros_by_azelfandquilava_dcp08pn-pre.jpg (1161x688, 100K)

STOP IT! I CAN'T SHITPOST WHEN YOURE NOT GETTING MAD AT MEEEEE

Attached: 1507980897139m.jpg (939x1024, 105K)

hey, who do you want in Smash, user?

Tbh anything Banjo Kazooie related announced at E3 would be dope. A Banjo Fourie, Banjo Remasterie, Banjo Kazooie in Smash, a Rare Replay port, all outcomes would be an abolute win.

Attached: cover1.jpg (1060x596, 314K)

>tfw read this in meen's voice

Attached: haha.gif (320x240, 246K)

Meanwhile, on Nintendo website:
play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/

>Dead boring genre
>Super Mario Odyssey just came out
alright

OH NO! THE TRUTH WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE TOLD! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

Attached: 1540893714560.png (900x862, 32K)

Banjies will call you retarded for posting this fanpoll, when fanpolls are the biggest evidence banjo has.

Attached: 1558985158221.png (960x960, 924K)

This. If the figure means anything, it's likely a new game/remake, and I'll be very happy with that even if Steve gets into Smash as a tradeoff

Once you learn more moves you'll never ever move as Banjo
Don't know why (maybe it's because I'm replaying it on my n64) but it feels different than from an emulator, same with mario 64 the controls feel better with the three-legged controller

youtube.com/watch?v=sV6EVXxjpl0
>That will be $5.99 plus tax, please

Odyssey plays nothing like a collectathon.

>All other figurines were made after the related game/movie was revealed to the public
>Somehow this random merch company has insider info about unrevealed information
why

Yep. Same here. I'd prefer Smash since I know Sakurai would do them right, but if they can manage a sequel/remaster without it looking atrocious, that'd be just as good for me.

Attached: 1547266861112.jpg (600x450, 75K)

If Steve getting into smash spirals us into a time line where we get a new Banjo Kazooie game, I'd be all for it. Let that soulless blocky peice of shit become bottom tier garbage, I'll be completely satisfied with a Banjo Kazooie remaster.

>Exquisite Gaming teased a Banjo figure
how the fuck is this evidence for Banjo

>collect coins
>collect purple coins
>collect moons
oh yeah, you're right

>someone else is catching on to what I pointed out in an earlier thread
What's funny is the only reply people had against it was
>Its ok if it looks like shit, kids will buy it anyway!

>banjo and steve threads always happen at the exact same time of the day, every day
hmmmm

looks pretty good

You collect moons and purple coins, I would have mentioned a hat in time as well but then the replies would have been something like: ">playing tranny games" with a smug anime girl as the picture

Some guy leaked Shovel Knight DLC, Cadence of Hyrule's release date, Smash Bros.'s VR mode, and Fire Piranha Plant in Mario Tennis perfectly
He said that he speculates that Banjo and Erdrick are in, but he isn't sure
TL;DR his opinion on Smash means fuck all

everything aside... yikes.

they release figures to coincide with releases crash for for n sane trilogy spyro for reignited iron man for infinity war plus they entered a twitter conversation talking about hoping banjo's in samsh and teased it

based akumaposter

>insider
>papagenos

Most of the Cable Guy figures are usually tie-in merch that would coincide with a new release of a movie/or game
>Crash Bandicoot for his N sane trilogy
>Spyro for his remaster
>Sonic for Mania
>Iron Man for Endgame.
You get the idea. Plus they also tweeted this response to PapaGenos, which is the image you can see here.
This led many people to speculate something big could be coming for Banjo Kazooie.

Attached: 1559415329897m.jpg (1024x527, 49K)

So what does this have to do with Smash?
Banjo getting a new game / port != Banjo in Smash

>they release figures to coincide with releases crash for for n sane trilogy spyro for reignited iron man for infinity war
No shit, user? Everyone knew those three things were getting release. Merch companies would ideally get the rights for that shit so they can release their merch right on release.

>VR Plant Leak
Explain

So what was actually found in the new files? Other than the fake leak I mean

Attached: venom snake.jpg (544x626, 68K)

That’s not “r*ddit spacing.”
Way to out yourself as new.

So is Rayman stuck in the Battlefield stage yes or no?

nothing. at least yet. it seems like they finally learned how to scrub things properly

It actually plays a lot more like Banjo than any other Mario game.

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sonic Manio and Endgame were all things that had been released and people were looking forward to. Merch companies are obviously going to capitalize on recent releases.

That doesn't explain why this merch company suddenly has fucking insider information about the contents at E3.

It may have nothing to do with Smash Brothers. But it could have something to do with a potential Banjo Kazooie related project announcement. And If you think about, a new Banjo game for the Switch would only increase his chances for future DLC or Smash 6.

>But it could have something to do with a potential Banjo Kazooie related project announcement.
Or maybe they just wanted to make a figurine of a popular character? Why would this random ass company know anything about unreleased shit?

They would if they were commissioned to make a figure to promote something. Take that to some consideration. Just putting it out there.

They would know about unreleased shit if the merch they made was made to promote said unreleased shit.
But it could be what you pointed out earlier, not ruling out that possibility.

>would only increase his chances for future DLC or Smash 6.
So what does this have to do with the Smash DLC at E3

So by using the same logic as the people who say that Erdrick is now deconfirmed because the 5chan leak is fake, we can now finally say Sora is deconfirmed because this leak is fake.

Attached: 1541137732870.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Not much. Just pointing out a probability that could occur if there was a new Banjo game but hes absent from the fighters pass.

Well e3 is close by and I just wanna say, whoever gets confirmed or deconfirmed....
I fucking hate all of you, this is the worst fanbase on Yea Forums Why the fuck does this autistic shitflinging MATTER Eat shit, you’re all fucking faggots and I hope none of your dumbass characters get in

Attached: 7E2F351A-FC6C-46FC-BBB6-304137C311A1.jpg (720x706, 47K)

unironically cool

So why is it worth mentioning when it comes to Banjo being in Smash this E3

A character looking around as their idle animation is fucking amateur to the max. Looks fucking stupid and makes the character look airheaded. There's a reason why no character in Smash has an idle animation like that.

>insiders
>PapaGenos
HHAHAHAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAH

If they were commissioned to make this figure, then they wouldn't be showing it off before E3. Or at all. Why would Microsoft event want one of these controller holding figures in the first place? How does that promote the new project?

Why not.

>Literally who
>Literally who
>Papa Genos is not an insider

>banjos are considered brave in folklore
every fucking time

Attached: 1557632986857.jpg (503x568, 102K)

Attached: Steve Smash Support.jpg (2854x2237, 3.1M)

>Imagine thinking Nintendo would tell some literal who company [exquisite gaming] who's in their fighter pass

He was already deconfirmed by hashimoto himself.

*WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP*
NOOOOO HELP ME MOJANG AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
*BWEEEBWEEBWEEBWEEEBWEEBWEEBWEEEBWEEE*
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN SMASH NOOOOOOOO HELP GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEEE
*WOOOOOOOPWOOOOOOPWOOOPWOOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP*
V-VERGENBUN SAID I WAS IN AAAHHHHHHHHHH P-PLEASE LET ME GET IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN
*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
W-what's that noise?
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
NO I'M BEING ABDUCTED INTO THEIR MOTHERSHIP PLEASE NO TANSUT HELP ME AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (1366x768, 324K)

Why are we even bringing up a literal who company?

Someone is gonna compile every single denial post in a screen cap right?
Same applies to us banjo friends of course, but someone is out there doing this right?

>Listen, that "big seller" was 20 years ago.

And Duck Hunt was what? 30-40, with 0 modern relevant games? And yet they got in, because he's an iconic character of an important period of video-gaming history.

Banjo was an extremely important player in the N64 era - and Fifth Gen gaming is Retro nowdays. His modern relevance is, well, irrelevant - he's getting in as a nostalgia homage.

Duck Hunt got in because it would have been fun to have a silly cartoon dog and duck.

You got a problem with cereal bitch?

Attached: partofabalancedsmashroster`.png (2616x1052, 1.23M)

Attached: 1557856406036.jpg (750x721, 34K)

Aaaaaaaaaand crickets.

Tick tock Banjies. You dug this grave, now you're going to have to lay in it.

Most definitely brother. It's Yea Forums.

Combine that with weaponized discord servers dedicated to BTFO'ing each other and you just know our shit is being documented.

I'm sure some are making cringe comps for both sides.

Sorry, Lotofags

The REAL Erdrick is in

Attached: H6r7bFS97nkYdy6nML2s7Z-650-80.jpg (650x366, 33K)

they technically have't shown it yet just teased to get people interested (people who want banjo in smash apparently) it would promote a remaster for xbox

PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL! PACKERS!

Are the stevefags still trying? After a fucking year? Really?

It's not just 'teasing'. They outright showed how the product was going to look like. While replying to some people who wanted a Banjo revival.

And companies commissioned to make merch of unrevealed products aren't allowed to tease shit either.

Lol.

>Popular
But Stevefags say Banjo's dead!

Inb4 "CEREAL MASCOT"

his series is dead, sure

Satsui no hadopilled.

Are the Banjofags still trying? After fucking 20 years? Really?

Way to show Banjo's rent free.
Wario Main, btw.

Maybe they saw how fast the Yooka Laylee kickstarter was funded and their eyes lit up with dollar signs when they knew they could get easy autism bux from Banjies.

After all, making a controller stand is much easier than making a good 3D platformer.

My hope is a new banjo game and no ms property get to smash
Absolute mlp tier fanbase

>Wario main
What does that have to do with anything?

>New figure from a company that makes stuff relevant to releases
>Stevefags going mental trying to grasp any straw
>Banjo's either getting in Smash, getting remakes, or getting a new game.
Either way, Banjo wins. Stevefags kept clinging to 'He's dead, irrelevant' and this was the final nail in the coffin.

Or, since the company made the Crash, Sonic, and Spyro for their remakes and new games, they're doing the same for Banjo.
That can't possibly be it, right?

>Still trying to claim a random merch company is going to have insider information about E3

Oh, that possibility is there.
Where Banjo fags are going wrong is they're assuming that's the case.

But go ahead and jump to conclusions. It'll make the BTFO that much more hilarious.

>They are keeping super quiet about what it's for
>IT'S NOT FOR A GAME

>They are keeping super quiet about what it's for
>By revealing the figure a week before E3
what did he mean by this

So you guys see the new Yogscast Minecraft video? I'm so upset they don't do Shadow of Israphel anymore. Any other stevefan think so? Also, I miss when the Creatures did Minecraft. But I'm enjoying GameChap and Bertie, thanks to Blonichu for suggesting them on the discord.

See

All I see is another Banjoid jumping to conclusions. What is this exactly supposed to prove again?

Banjoids are constantly shitting on other people for "m-muh patterns", but then conveniently use that same argument when it fits their agenda. Sad.

All I see is a Stevefag plugging their ears and going LALALALALA

all of those figures were made after the related piece of media had been revealed to the public
how does this random merch company have insider information on E3?

>Crash was made at the same time of his remake
>Same with Spyro
>Sonic was released after
>Iron Man was released after Endgame
>ALL MADE AFTER THE RELATED PIECE! TRUST ME, I PLAY MINECRAFT

It was OK when Stevefags did it though, right?

Keep on digging Banjoids. Just realize it's going to be impossible to claw your way out of that hole by the time you're done. I hope you're all okay with being buried alive this E3~

And when Steve isn't revealed at E3, what then?

the only people who want Banjo are redditors. He would be a horrible addition

>Crash's figurine was made after official reveal and released around the game's official release
>Same for Spyro, Sonic and Iron Man
>WOAH MAN THIS MERCHANDISE COMPANY DEFINITELY HAS INSIDER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT UNRELEASED NEWS AT E3

Yet steve can uh...Swing a sword! And place a block!

Steve should be the last thing you're worrying about honey. He'll be coming, don't worry.

Thanks for the new band name.

Then they'll just shit-post about something else. What you guys don't seem to grasp, is that the Refusteves don't even care about Steve. If he doesn't get in, big fucking whoop, it doesn't effect them. All that means is that they can switch sides and shit-post Minecraftfags relentlessly. Perks of an anonymous image board.

Attached: 135173813.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sure he will. Just like he was gonna be in the base roster.
Wait. That was Isabelle.
And like he was going to be one of the final three
Oh wait, Incineroar, Ryu and Piranha Plant.
Just like he was going to be revealed at Minecon.
Oh wait....
JUST LIKE HE WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST DLC!
Wait...Joker...
HE WAS GONNA BE REVEALED AT MINECON TO 2019
Wait... no he wasn't.

It's like, he's not in Smash at all.

Attached: Dongora.jpg (301x230, 7K)

I forgot when leakers said Steve was gonna be in base roster before, and then Isabelle took his spot. Lmfao.

Imagine if there is no character reveal at e3

>no Smash Annoucement
>Banjo is said to get a remake
Eh, will be cool. Introduce a new generation to Banjo.

Yeah, same thing with Crump. When he gets kicked out next year people are going to be shocked at the sheer number of people that suddenly switched sides to mock them to the extent it's going to be accused of being the largest shill campaign of all time, but the reality is most people here don't truly like him and are just in it for the shitposting. Those few diehard genuine supporters are going to go fucking insane.

Frankly you'd have a way better case if you ditched this shit and just show that the slide brave has is nearly 1:1 with banjo's

If this signified nothing whatsoever wouldn't the company say so, and not imply it did represent something significant?

Attached: 1555994644014.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

I HAVE CHORTLES!
The cries of the boo hoo of Stevefans sing to the heavens of Fawful's ears! IT MAKE MY SPINE HAVE THE TINGLES! They make the claim of demand to be in the brothers of smash, BUT GET IN THEY WILL NOT! IT GIVES ME GREAT GLEE! I HAVE MANY CHORTLES!

Attached: Fawful Render.jpg (900x840, 144K)

>mizumi
How the fuck is that bitch ass motherfucker still out there

*holds up spork*

retard

Spork? Fawful knows not of spork.

Attached: FAWFUL again.png (204x268, 19K)

This is painful

Universal Butthole

Banjo has had three good games: Banjo Kazooie, the GBA one, and Banjo-Pilot.

You people are the strangest to me. You're in every one of these threads, you make the same joke every time, you don't get any responses because nobody even thinks it's funny or interesting enough to acknowledge, and yet you're still back in the next thread to try again. It's like you think the only factor in your lack of acknowledgment is timing, and one of these days, you'll get the post at just the right time, then you'll get dozens and dozens of replies like you always dreamed of. It's just kind of sad.

one prediction the VR Plant leaker said was smash related: VR mode in 3.1.0, and that was true. their smash character stuff is speculation for now, but they did correctly get something for smash already.

Attached: VRPlantLEAK.jpg (2000x1376, 1.3M)

>Plant BTFO's smashfags not once but twice
Is he based?

This.

Banjo Remakes plus Smash DLC both at E3 are too good to be true.

Banjies really are literal Libtards, really makes you think.

Attached: 1550003534374.jpg (960x569, 70K)

BANJO.
YOU THERE. BANJO.
BANJO, QUIT ALL THIS ROSTERFAGGING.
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET IN SMASH BEFORE I DO?
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PREDATE ME
WHEN I AM ALREADY IN?

Attached: HE'S ALREADY IN.gif (1920x1478, 595K)

Attached: 1531763420372.png (862x508, 119K)

Cope

Attached: erdrick-condesce.png (368x276, 12K)

>the new Dragon Quest mobile game has Slime in the logo and not Erdrick
OHNONONONO

based steve english poster

Erdrincels need to die

Attached: 1548133008166.jpg (698x824, 352K)

Seething

Duck hunt was the official retro character of a previous game. He couldn’t be MORE different from banjo.

What the point in arguing if you trolling faggolas only come here to stir up trouble? You Blockheads only seek to raid threads. I'm not the user you replied to BTW.

Attached: 20181221_093902.jpg (258x194, 37K)

>Steve
Stopped reading there. Shit taste detected.

Attached: S1e5b_title_card.png (325x183, 70K)

Erdrick is living in your head rent free nobody in this thread was talking about him.

And you faggots don't? Remember May 17th? You morons were so confident your meme Blockhead would get in. All you got was some shitty mobile game and a trailer for Minecon.

What about pic related? You shitposted the fuck out of this one, yet nothing came of it. You bastards are worse than Banjofags, yet you all act above it all. Worthless, the whole lot of yah.

Attached: ea5.png (641x344, 64K)

And yet you will deny this one for days.

Attached: 20190509_233736.jpg (1073x1907, 758K)

> Using shitty fan-poll
> Fighters that cannot be realized have been excluded
Basically " I don't like this character, so they are not featured"

>Ryce
>Papagenos
>insiders
The state of Banjies

Diddy Kong does that.

And the goalposts move once again.

Misguided fawfulbro, we are ON steve’s side, not against!

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

So why does Banjo become to exception to this? All the others got Cable guy merch leading up to announcements, so why is Banjo suddenly just a one time thing? Bias is a hell of a drug.

Never ever Soracuck

Attached: 1559530377198.png (1520x1656, 1.73M)

>Souls shit

> SORA BAD
> GENO GOOD

>SORA BAD
>GENO BAD
Fixed, fuck rosterfags

Banjofags literally post Phil's tweets all the fucking time. And what came of those?

But what if Steve gets in

Based on all the available information, here's the probability list for the most popular characters.

Attached: smash graph.png (600x463, 19K)

>Itachi
AHAHAHA ERDRICKFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, UCHIHACHADS WIN AGAIN

>Banjo

Attached: 1470281453016.png (420x314, 32K)

Sabi said people exaggerate banjos chances, he has nobody

>sans
>no goku
One job

Where's Johnny Turbo?

oh no no NO this CANNOT BE FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: C6D752EF-37E7-46E4-9322-003CEEE74CF1.gif (426x432, 3.96M)

Absolutely based.

Attached: ItachiUchiha129.png (600x1000, 346K)

>a piece of gaming history
>his game just came for Switch
He is in

Attached: jt3-1.jpg (490x693, 110K)

8r8k H34DS

Attached: honk HONK.gif (604x453, 158K)

I'm so glad Raditz made it into DBZF.

YOU THERE TABBENDER

why do people still even reply to stevefags after all this time? it's like you said, they're literally just attention whores who get off on (you)s.

SEETHING

Attached: HERE'S JOHNNY.png (1200x900, 963K)

Absolutely based and breepilled. Can't fucking wait to finally see Banjo & Kazooie again after all these years. Cheers!

Attached: 1559418404773.png (447x447, 339K)

Attached: roxy-cringe.png (295x32, 2K)

Reminder that the west cares more about a literal mook than about Erdrick.

Attached: Kandata.png (901x62, 11K)

Cringe and mineypilleda

lol and people still believe files can't be manipulated leave other people believing lies

I'll still believe the original Brave files and while I don't think Banjo is it or think Erdrick might have a slight chance, there's still something fishy about Brave altogether I don't think leakers actually wants us to know about that involves neither of these two. For all we know, Banjo and Erdrick might in fact be both a red herring and some sort of possible clue for Brave.

Not all heroes wear capes, but what if Erdrick is implying Brave is a legendary hero/champion of sorts or a protagonist that is somewhat linked to the Banjo & Kazooie series, even if somewhat? Could Brave be from a entirely different game that is only linked to Banjo & Kazooie due to previous people having worked on it?

>muh west

>the west

Attached: 1535602640693.jpg (300x300, 19K)

More important than the japanese.

No one gives a fuck about you westcuck, go play your tranny simulators over on the sonybox

>Reimu

Attached: 1551344170445.png (420x314, 94K)

Youre getting dragon quest and you're going to like it.

>more important than the entire team developing the game

Attached: 0d1.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Fuck off, westcuck.

Attached: 1532736203510.png (750x425, 174K)

Based

Attached: 1544201052056.jpg (1037x1450, 439K)

Plant is the most based.

I love Reimu

Attached: D8EVxtGV4AACKi1.jpg (992x1403, 142K)

Can't wait for all the seething westcucks when they're getting a gacha character in their season pass.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040054000_02.png (960x800, 163K)

>2014 shit getting in over a 20 years old series
No

Attached: 1_g0yM6OlgqVPPLFHk5gR0Tw.jpg (1000x600, 173K)

she from fire emblem?

Yes, brace for the down b counter

>Exquisite Gaming

Unverified Twitter account with 1,700 followers. Sounds real huge.

Who the fuck is that?

but banjo isn't getting in you tard

Where the fuck did I mention reddit bear

Your new favorite smash character.

Attached: meme.png (960x800, 95K)

He's in.

Attached: 1544928761667.png (640x688, 263K)

You know I thought about it a while and there’s probably actually no way in hell that any Japanese characters will be revealed at E3. Why the fuck do you guys think we got Ridley there last year, someone who Japan didn’t want at all? We’re most likely getting a western characters at E3, so if Erdrick or any other Japan character is in the fighter’s pass, most likely they won’t be revealed at E3 unless they reveal 2 fighters there.

Reminder that Geno was consistently very low in almost all polls during the time of the official ballot, and that didn't change until after he got a Mii Fighter costume. Sakurai probably realised that no one actually cared about him and that he was just a Brawl fad, so he's probably just going to continue ignoring him.

That's not Pac-Man you faggot. Also what is their name and where are they from.

OIRA

Attached: 500px-Event_Big_Bad_Shadow_top.jpg (500x472, 10K)

>Pac-Man
I said new. Pac Man is your old favorite.

>Banjo

Attached: 1657990-crash_team_racing__6_.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

Can every one of you faggots stop for just one second and think objectively? Your obscure picks are fucking ridiculous. Think about your mom, or your sister or even your girlfriend. If you showed them characters from the smash roster, would they recognize them? My normie friends who play games, not just NFL or NHL, were left scratching their heads when Joker was announced and understandably. Introducing another fucking anime character with a sword that's even MORE obscure is a terrible business move and there is no way that this will happen with Nintendo chosing the characters. These are the picks that are at least known to normies. No fucking Reimu, which I've never even heard of before this shithole of a board brought it up, no fucking Ashley, no fucking Travis Touchdown. Just ACTUAL POSSIBILITIES regarding their appeal to the mass:

>Rayman
>Banjo and Kazooie
>Steve from Minecraft
>Halo (no, people would not be able to name a doom slayer with a generic space armor, fuck off)
>Crash Bandicoot
>MAYBE Spyro but even that's reaching
>Unironically Waluigi
>Unironically Goku and Naruto
>Unironically a Blizzard rep
>Dovahkin
>Tetris block or whatever
>Carl Johnson
>Tails and Eggman

Anything that isn't on this list is considered obscure and niche as fuck and should not even be brought up, stop with this shit

fuck you, i already have my most favorite

Attached: 830.png (401x300, 165K)

Why are you faggots so obsessed with Smash?
Why are you faggots so obsessed with this shitty lame bear?
OMG OMG BUUUNHGIEEEE TOOTIEEE FROOOTIEE
Kill yourself you smelly obese retards

YOU ARE MACHO VEE

>Crash

Attached: rayman_is_sleeping_by_terry12fins24-d3cb2pf.jpg (900x645, 62K)

Banjos not getting in retards but Fulgore is

Attached: Fulgore.jpg (299x512, 26K)

Banjo isnt slidey

not so fast

Attached: 27a[1].png (356x806, 397K)

it's funny since i want both crash and rayman

JAJA SI
ONIONS YO
EL CHOCU

>they do NOT know the Smash DLC
um

>He thinks Banjo-Kazooie is more popular than Touhou Project
user...

Pac-Man will always be my favorite you homewrecker.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE

Attached: Battle_Mode_Lyria_(Lyria).png (960x800, 166K)

The largest problem that I've always seen with Banjo's inclusion in Smash is his most fundamental problem. Which is that of Microsofts ownership. And while the relations between Nintendo and Microsoft might be decent at this present time, one has to consider the future.

One of the biggest and most striking selling points of Ultimate was that it would feature every single fighter that has ever been present in Smash before, with no exceptions. This would mean that Ultimate wasn't just a massive developmental undertaking, but also a massive legal undertaking as well, for securing the rights to past characters, and more importantly... future characters.

Because when the next Nintendo console/handheld hybrid iteration is released, rumours and calls for a new Smash game will inevitably emerge and sure enough, a new title will most likely eventually be announced. And the pressure will be on Nintendo to ensure for its ravenous fanbase that the same standard of roster inclusion will be maintained, with all the characters they've ever released, just as they did for Ultimate.

So Nintendo, logically, should be expected to be moderately conservative with the characters it chooses. This is why they prefer to arrange deals with Japanese developers, and pertinently, developers they've worked and work with regularly. It's less hassle and it's likely everyone knows each other anyway.

Microsoft doesn't really fit that bill. They're on another side of the world from the true decision makers at Nintendo. And owing to the simple fact that console championing and executive meddling is a fickle business already within all sides of the industry, one can only wonder just when the relations between our "friendly" corporations would sour, thus making any future inclusion of Banjo in any Smash iteration, or even a port/remaster a legal mess to achieve.

This is why I don't think Banjo has a realistic chance.

Banjo-deniers, you do realize this is a battle you cannot win, right?
Even if Banjo is not revealed as a DLC, tell me with a straight face he will NEVER ever come to Smash next time, or the time after that

... Banjo was in Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing you dweeb. Its a dead bear mascot no one uses anymore not Charles Barkley.

cringe. kys

Attached: Banjo is in.png (1000x1000, 24K)

>Rayman

At this point, Rabbids overshadowed the fuck out of Rayman. He has his fanbase, yes, but in terms of relevancy so far, Ubisoft has Rabbids more as a mascot than Rayman, who is admittedly used every now and then to remind us he still exists and in case they want to, throw us the old-fashioned "he's back, better than ever!" even though asides from its truly devoted fanbase, not anyone else really cares about him in a bigger approach and really just there to remind us that they have a franchise they use every now and then to experiment on that never truly feels consistent.