Untitled

Attached: 1552573467657.png (680x405, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boinboinchoc.blogspot.com/p/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-4.html
comicbook.com/anime/2019/06/02/dragon-ball-gt-manga-resume-anime/
youtu.be/ruv0tUdWaQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
manganelo.com/chapter/dragon_ball_super/chapter_28
youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyBoLZlVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2g3bkw9s6MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=StZV78F2hO8
youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4
youtube.com/watch?v=UU4LopyQJxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Ganondorf, what you're saying is that if you had the other two pieces of this so called "tri-force" you would be able to achieve your perfect form?

he looks like he fucks green men

Attached: 1556136892024.jpg (460x276, 20K)

SUPA BEJITA

I miss those threads

jej

Attached: 1534510792096.png (588x641, 502K)

god i wish that were me

>contestare, ONIONS SUPER VEGETA!

Has Vegeta ever won a significant fight in Z?
>Could not beat Goku (sucker punch does not count)
>Raped by Recoome
>Raped by Freeza
>Raped by 18
>Raped by Perfect Cell
>Had to fuse with Goku to beat Buu but still raped by Kid Buu

Attached: is-the-doc-in.jpg (296x382, 39K)

He beat Goku during their first encounter.

GALO SENGEN

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE NUMBER ONE!

>Could not beat Goku (sucker punch does not count)
You keep telling yourself that.

>Willingly let his son go into a timeline with an exact copy of him instead of at least asking him to stay behind
what a faggot

zarbon, dodoria, guido, all those poor innocent namekians, a saiba man i think, the fat robot, the guy in 100X gravity with the weird name, those bug people on that planet before he traveled to earth.

Also Goku. Cell's second form, Android 19, and Goku again.

>I'm going to take my medicin

Attached: 1554570146990.gif (512x469, 1.26M)

>cheap wins don't count!
>b-but he won! he didn't just job to frieza again!

Attached: vegeta_dies_again.jpg (1296x899, 219K)

>the mental gymnastics of Vegetafags
Vegeta never beat Goku sweetie. He sucker punched Goku when the fight was over.

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

>frogposter
Opinion discarded.

He defeated Goku on Earth in a fair fight
Gohan and Krillib saved Goku ass

I'm not sure what relevance Freeza has. He beat Goku in the Saiyan Arc and the Buu Arc, it's that simple.

Goku didn't even go SS3. Does that count?

based pharmacist

kek

FPBP

he still won the fight. its gokus fault for not going ssj3

Goku chose not to go SS3, it's his fault he lost. If the argument was who's stronger, you might've had a point.

>boxing match is over
>one boxer punches the other and knocks him out when they leave the ring
>he becomes heavy weight world champion

Nah, he literally chimped out, that's not a win

>He defeated Goku on Earth in a fair fight
No he didn't, he couldnt beat Goku in a fair fight, tried to blow up the planet, failed at that, and then chimped out

Esto es el fin padre.. Bulma del pasado sera mia

Attached: ca0d7b1874c2a9d27d222db971f9f574.jpg (798x815, 74K)

it was never about becoming heavy weight champion. vegeta lied and defeated goku. this doesnt make vegeta a better character in combat than goku, it just means he won the fight. unless thats not what you mean in which case we might be talking about a different scene

thanks doc

>vegeta never beat goku

Attached: 1536846756179.png (492x369, 300K)

>transforming is cheating
I guess Goku cheated when he beat Frieza.

>a no holds barred fist fight is a boxing match

Has Goku? Besides Frieza that is?

He transformed into ape form and defeated Goku
Denying it is like saying that Frieza wasnt defeated because Goku needed to transform into ssj.
Vegeta defeated Goku, get over it

everyone forgets yajirobe whoopin vegeta's ass and was about to cut his fucking head off before goku is all muh morals muh friends or some gay crap
yajirobe shoulda ignored goku, way less bullshit in the long run

>Besides Frieza that is?
He didn't even kill Frieza, Trunks did.

I mean, did he really? I see where you're coming from but he never got that killing blow off.

Piccolo?

Those fucking colors man..... Take me back.....

Attached: 1559443706050.png (750x365, 7K)

Thanks for reminding me of this, Roleplayers were a mistake.

Attached: IMG_20190602_225315_521.jpg (720x840, 119K)

>did he really? Yes. He outclassed Goku until Goku transformed, then Vegeta transformed and kicked his shit in to compensate. Only retards see it any other way. The only reason Vegeta lost the battle was because he got ganged up on. The 1v1 against Goku was his win.

No.

But he never killed Goku though, which was his win condition.

Yeah but Frieza cheated first

Vegeta (and Goku) aren't allowed to kill a main villain.

Beating someone and winning are two different things. Goku beat the shit out of Frieza but he didn't kill him, going by your logic he lost.

>Vegeta defeated Goku
>the guy that had his eye shot up and couldnt stop Goku from passing on the spirit bomb totally won guys

Gross, that's like a parent asking their 30 year old son to live at home with them. He wants his kids to make & live their own life.

Killing is not the only win condition in Dragon Ball. Think about it, how many of what we consider fights end with someone dying in this show? The majority of the fights get interrupted or end in some other way (elimination, knock out, giving up, etc.) Vegeta dominated for most of the fight and left Goku unable to move. That is a win over Goku, Goku's friends arriving to save him has nothing to do with that.

Nah, he just got kill stolen by Trunks.

It vaguely triggers me they drew his tail as a belt.

Putting it that way, I suppose you're right. Actually if we apply that logic to it, I don't think Goku has ever actually won against Vegeta.

>>Could not beat Goku
Hello Gokekfag

Attached: 1541816208317.png (1024x741, 438K)

If you're lucky, he could've beat Vegeta at the end of Super.

>Vegecucks this desperate
>all because they identify with an angry manlet

Attached: Dn_hEf0WkAANHk1.jpg (774x1024, 147K)

They likely wouldn't have been able to stall Frieza long enough for Goku to finish healing without Vegeta.
After that, he should have stayed dead. A lot of the turmoil in Z could have been avoided were it not for Vegeta

Manlets, when will they learn.

Vegeta has taken ass beatings that got him killed and the little fucker still couldn't learn

Name one he deserved that wasn't the first 4.

omega shenron, super 17, kid buu, broly

18 was based, I wish she hadn't got left behind in the power creep.

Broly isn't dead

You forgot Piccolo.

>deserved
As in deserved the beating? He deserved to get smacked around by a Cell Jr for letting Cell reach his perfect form and he deserved getting raped by Buu for releasing him in the first place all because he couldn't stand Goku being better than him and had to get a power boost from someone else
And reminder that Vegeta admits Goku beat him

GT isn't canon.

>reminder that Yamcha could defeat Recoome easy after Vegeta got that ass beat.

>this guy breeded Bulma
I'm unironically seething

Why? They wrapped it tight around their bodies to keep someone from easily grabbing it/cutting it off and fucking them up until they go Oozaru form I guess then they don't give a shit

He's a lucky SOB

Attached: qt bulma.png (1280x720, 924K)

I'm talking about it literally not being connected to him, the animator fucked up.

>got Yamchad's sloppy seconds
>stuck with two annoying jobber kids
Yeah lucky him...

>He deserved to get smacked around by a Cell Jr for letting Cell reach his perfect form
Cell himself already fucked him and his pride enough.
>he deserved getting raped by Buu for releasing him in the first place
He already paid for that with his life (even if the story arbitrarily returns it later).
>And reminder that Vegeta admits Goku beat him
Not the point and Super shits all over this.

Nope he got his time to shine in Super only ironically enough

shintani save dragonball

5. An extension of the karma from 4.
6. He made the awakening of Buu possible
7. He didn't just keep his cool knowing full well there was no chance for a victory
8. He abused the ki cost of Blue and got cocky
9. He bum rushed a more tactically minded foe
10. He didn't technically deserve this one, it was just an inevitability from him getting that far into the tournament.

Say what you will about him but the man has taste.

Attached: __bulma_dragon_ball_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_r3ydart__sample-65d2b207d0f93542e9842831db3c524d.jpg (850x1275, 282K)

They forgot to connect it to his ass in that shot. Which is strange since that's one of the few times we see his ass before his tail gets cut off.

>got Yamchad's sloppy seconds
You never know with this series, it's entirely possible Yamcha ever only got to 2nd base with her in all those years. Toriyama could even make him a 40 year old virgin just for comedic purposes.
>stuck with two annoying jobber kids
They're still children in the canon timeline. There's plenty of room to work on the characters.

>5. An extension of the karma from 4.
>6. He made the awakening of Buu possible
See >7. He didn't just keep his cool knowing full well there was no chance for a victory
So he should've acted like a baby bitch seeing his wife treated that way?
>8. He abused the ki cost of Blue and got cocky
Blue is inconsistent as fuck and his idiocy was just written in as an excuse to let Goku fight. He'd already been training with it for a long while.
>9. He bum rushed a more tactically minded foe
That's literally nothing and the saber shouldn't have had that kind of power.

>endanger the planet
>w-well he got beaten up a little so its ok
Goku also saves the planet after Vegeta fucks everything up by talking Cell into waiting, albeit he undoes that later with Gohan
>h-he died so its ok that he's directly responsible for getting his family killed, getting the planet destroyed, and Buu rampaging across the universe destroying more planets and killing untold amounts of Innocents
Vegeta deserved every bad thing that happened to him due it his arrogance, even back to when he was a child

The key word is significant friendo

>tfw other villains have gotten more significant kills than Vegeta

Attached: F931481A-4EAF-4264-BE44-C575E62BC22C.jpg (696x1200, 140K)

>That's literally nothing and the saber shouldn't have had that kind of power.
I'd imagine that when Black went Rose he (though still new to the form) had entered the same God level as the two SSBs and thus his ki blade could hurt them. Like getting a sword made of sterner or equal stuff than your enemies' armor and going for the weakspot.

>>stuck with two annoying jobber kids
Jobber fruits don't fall far from the jobber tree.

Attached: 1550074540784.png (566x405, 454K)

>>w-well he got beaten up a little so its ok
It is when his pride, which is worth more than his life to him, is in tatters.
>h-he died so its ok that he's directly responsible for getting his family killed, getting the planet destroyed, and Buu rampaging across the universe destroying more planets and killing untold amounts of Innocents
Yes when he willingly sacrificed his own life, knowing he would be stuck in some kind of hell without his body for good, in an effort to try preventing all that.

Black is impossible to understand in terms of power with how inconsistent it is so I gave up a long time ago.

Same. I'm trying my best which is more than I can say for the power scaling of that entire arc.

does super really even count? It kinda sucks.

>android 19, ss2 goku, and semi perfect cell aren't significant

nice mental gymnastics

I don''t get it.

Attached: Piccolo vs Vegeta 8bit.gif (329x302, 6K)

Unfortunately, you can choose to ignore it, but it will still fester like the cancer it is.

>h-he was sad just like me though
>h-he tried preventing things after he already caused them
You can't unshatter a glass user, the absolute state of desperation vegeta fags live in

Attached: 98OrQE6.jpg.png (1060x1800, 2.99M)

Attached: 5546.png (1050x600, 196K)

People get on Goku for doing shit like this, but Vegeta was the worst offender.

This looks like shit.

What are you talking about? She fights BioBroly in Z and in Super her and 17 are strong as fuck, she obliterates that dumb fat bitch.

Nigga, he OK K.O'd FRIEZA'S BODYGUARDS. That's pretty fucking significant.

You know repeating what other people say with a slight stutter isn't an actual argument, right?

Android 19 isn't significant, he tied against SS2 Goku, and he tied against semi-perfect cell.
I have never understood this meme, do piccolo and Vegeta even have any meaningful interactions with one another?

(You)

I'm serious.

Watch the damn movie.

You realize you havent made an argument in the first place and have just been crying that Vegeta was a good boy and dindu nuffin to deserve an ass beating, and that you trying to draw attention away from that in this lame attempt to turn things around on me just highlights how much of a retard you are

No thanks.

anyone need a real dose?

>do piccolo and Vegeta even have any meaningful interactions with one another?
Not really, there's one filler moment rigjt after Namek where Vegeta fights Gohan and Piccolo tells him that's enough and Vegeta backs down and leaves

retard

Dumb whiteoid.

She looks like she fucks cat men

Everything looks too flat and washed out.

Attached: e45f9f2bb0b2e5552610e871faf9f373.jpg (2480x3508, 929K)

Attached: Son Jobku.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>No episode focusing solely on Future Trunks training with his dad in the Hyperbolic time chamber

>Sayan race will never resurge under Vegetas command and be shaped into a galactic defense force

>No comfy training with Roshi

I stopped watching around the tournament of power I think, is it worth it to keep watching? The episodes aren't gripping my attention at all

Attached: 1559500508188.png (1260x728, 739K)

Vegeta bleeds charisma, almost every scene with Vegeta is pure kino
>majin vegeta
>final explosion
>final flash
>ore wa suppa bejita
>his one man rebellion on namek
>his speech to Goku after he died
Not to mention Vegeta has great character development, only Piccolo beats him in that regard. Gokek is anime Spongebob, characterfagging him is the real embarrassment. If Vegeta achieved Offensive Ultra Instinct, the ToP would go down as one of the greatest arcs in shonen history instead of shonen trash because of Gonigger.

Attached: offense ui.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

How is he supposed to live his own life when he's an outsider to a world with a copy of him that is exactly the same?

>8 for Goku
>12 for Vegeta
The prince of all jobbers

light scenes have light shading, serious scenes have more shading

GO
GO
GO
GO

He's shitposting, don't give him any replies.

Post examples, then please.

Easy, just stay away from the copies.

>have just been crying that Vegeta was a good boy and dindu nuffin to deserve an ass beating, and that you trying to draw attention away from that in this lame attempt to turn things around on me
Low quality strawman, my point is that in every case, Vegeta has either done nothing wrong, paid in full for his actions, or made more than enough of an effort to repent.

The amount of Dragon Ball misinformation in this thread is too much to reply to every occurrence. All of you are sentenced to rewatched every episode of the original series starting with Dragon Ball and ending with Z.

Man this was a hype moment.

Attached: gokuwatchesthekillingjoke.png (853x480, 695K)

>that Vegeta vs Recoome fight

Top tier animation

Attached: Recoome vs Vegeta.webm (400x300, 2.94M)

My favorite character is Krillin
He may not win often, but when he does he wins big

Attached: CD89805B-86ED-4754-90F5-6A0B281053B6.jpg (845x764, 441K)

Nice callback.

you forgot
>Raped by Piccolo

>Saiyan Galactic Defense Force

I like the idea, but it directly contradicts what Saiyans are about (e.g. fucking everything up). Also, it's a pretty shitty force with 5/6 members

This looks way better than the nu-animation garbage where everything is just nothing but speed lines and squigly body parts for the sake of looking fluid.

It’s literally what Saiyans are in Universe 6 in super
We barely get to see any of them, but Cabba is a high ranking member and was as strong as post God Vegeta in Base form

Didn't he beat a god of destruction in training?

What exactly are you referring to?

Attached: this isn't jobbing trust me.webm (542x304, 2.85M)

>Vegeta
>Universe 6 saiyan

Pick uno.

That looks fucking terrible, why does the camera keep panning with Goku in place of actual motion?

That’s not what I said you fucking ESL
The Saiyans of U6 have formed an interplanetary defense force and basically cruise around the galaxy as a group of soldiers that protect the weak

Watch the damn movie.

How can an 80yo japanese woman scream so much.

are you trolling? what you said literally does not happen in that webm, it looks like it was animated on fucking 2's even you retard

Because even if it's a movie, it's still super which makes it a piece of shit.

He beat goku in their first fucking encounter.

>Vegeta makes Broly look like a bitch
>Goku's turn
>This happens

Go to 00:16.

please post something from the 2010s that you consider good animation

No shit; my point is why would VEGETA be involved?

(You)

>Black
That, in fact, Super shouldnt be there because characters get fucked by standing still like retards instead of attacking. In Black's saga Goku and Vegeta got their asses kicked often like that despite facing 2 enemies that would never shut the fuck up.

What about when Goku gets a hole in his body and starts beating the shit out of Black & Zamasu with that hole becoming a huge back dot? What about when Black summons pink gum versions of him through his magical death scythe and even Black goes "Even I dont how know what the fuck is going on anymore[raughs]"?

Because Cabba asked him to

there is a new keyframe drawn every 2nd or 3rd from from that point you moron

>jobs to her own ankle

Attached: shitdroid18.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

*gets nerfed and outclassed by Basegeta*

oh no

Attached: t3n322gx63j21.gif (498x498, 285K)

>strawman
>my point is Vegeta has done nothing wrong
Full retard

>all the zoomers ignoring anything that happened in DB
>omission and denial of certain aspects of certain fights
>straight up lies about the story and the outcome of some fights
Just standard post-Super Dragon Ball thread Yea Forums crossposting nonsense, nothing to worry about.

He's right.

(You)

Attached: 1551997730467.png (872x2024, 1.77M)

Strawman again, don't bother responding, especially if you can't be bothered to prove that he did do something wrong where I said he didn't.

That was krillin, idiot. Yajirobe got his ass handed to him after he cut off vegeta's tail.

It's so subtle that even I have trouble believing it but before this scene, Broly reversed Goku's binding technique onto him and he can barely power up from where he was to counter the beatdown. It's why his transformation into Blue is so violent and filled with struggle.

Cope.

Yo mama.

>background moves as Goku stays front and center
>barely out of the viewer's face for half a second for some choppy "animation" as broly smacks him
>camera instantly snaps to where he lands, making Broly's arm seem hyper extended
>zooms back in on his face again to hide the lack of animation
>zooms in on his mouth again at 00:30 to avoid having to animate him bouncing off the ground
You'd have to be blind and retarded not to notice all this.

No, that's beside my point.

Fight you? No, I wanna kill you.

Attached: 1536975040925.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I hope if they ever make a post-EoZ series that isn’t GT, Krillin’s daughter becomes like strong as fuck. Like ABSURDLY strong.
It would be funny.

Post what you think is good, or shut the fuck up.

No, my opinion doesn't matter in this scenario. I've already explained why it's objectively bad, so prove me wrong if you actually care.

Gohan more like Go hand in the towel because you haven’t done anything worthwhile since killing Cell

How so? I thought the main drive of Sayans is to fight. Course going on a conquering path ensures the most fights possible while defending would probably bore the shit out of them.

Regarding the lack of Sayans, If they'd actually stop killing each other off every time they met how many would there be at this point? 20 or so? Few, of course but given that there are others in the Universe they could help with repopulation, or you know use the Dragon Balls.
I just wish they did something with it, or focus some episodes on future Trunks getting the Dragon Balls to fix his timeline in the best way possible. It just seems like Goku and Vegeta are just playing around with their dicks in hand while all this shit is still piled up.
Did Gohan at least start training again like he said in one episode, if I recall correctly.

Attached: 1558141524548.png (650x1040, 246K)

>han
>hand
You tried.

>anything worthwhile
>gives Buu a power boost so he actually has a slight fighting chance against Vegito

>Vegeta still full edgelord
>Starts killing all the people that used to be over him
>Beats the shit out of Recoome and you think he killed him
>Recoome rekts Vegeta while being goofy as fuck

Attached: 1497716272454.jpg (640x480, 51K)

SAIYAJIN WA SENTO SHUZOKU DA! NAMERU NA YO~~

Funny, he got outsmarted and killed by the guy he called a retard.

It's not his fault the fans wanted Goku to be the hero again. I loved how he was like a cockier smartass version of Goku, while still being a innocent and kinda naive teenager. he would have made for a much more interesting protagonist that's for sure

Attached: 1540933610421.jpg (715x531, 69K)

Ginyu chads

>SAIYAJIN WA SENTO SHUZOKU DA! NAMERU NA YO~~
>THE SAIYANS ARE A TRUE WARRIOR RACE! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US!!
???

Seems pretty straightforward actually.

budokai tenkaichi 3 remaster when?

>claims strawman
>immediately gets btfo
>tries to claim strawman again
>d-don't respond, p-please

Also, half-breed Sayans are apparently stronger than pure ones, they should do like Nappa suggested and get some Earthlings to a new Vegeta.
Around 150 people are needed to ensure a good genetic pool for some time, so I jesrd

Attached: 1558901658432.png (1927x655, 835K)

Ore ga...cho elito da...ORE GA UCHU ICHI NANDA~~!!!

Look, you can keep posting non-arguments if you want, but it gains you nothing. There's no point.

budokai tenkaichi 4 when?

>mfw the spanish tenkaichi community already made it, and made it to the first battle between UI Goku & Jiren
>mfw the new characters are actually good and balanced with new attacks
too bad the game's voices are in spanish

I was wondering if I was right.
>I'm... a super elite... I'M THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!

do the cell one

FAINARU FURAAAASSHU~~~~

ESTE ES TU FIN CACAROTO TE VOY A PULVERIZAR CON ESTE ATAQUE...ONDA VITAAAAAAAL

>the spanish tenkaichi community
>good and balanced
Since when?

Ganbare Kakarotto...omae ga nanba wan da!

Can you make a manga version?

>I actually understand these
Am I a weeb?

Beats me, I'm not even a weeb but I'm the biggest db nerd in the world.
I know every quote in 4 different languages...

>Do your best Kakarot... you're number 1!

Attached: thumbs up.gif (500x270, 1.17M)

boinboinchoc.blogspot.com/p/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-4.html
since the motherfuckers realized that the new characters shouldn't one shot everything

There's the bit before Vegeta blows himself up where he gets Piccolo to take the kids away and they have the conversation where they discuss what will happen to his soul.

Attached: afadsfwfewfwf.png (1800x1006, 1.41M)

Even with all the Goku vs Vegeta shitposting in these threads, it's cool to see them getting over their differences and act like comrades.

Attached: 1538084028967.png (837x363, 266K)

>european spanish
latin american community* sorry

Sarabada...Buruma...Torankusu...soshite...Kakarotto...

>This was directly referenced in the first Tenkaichi game's intro
>Said intro almost single-handedly sold the game to me before I saw the gameplay and put my money back in my pocket

Why isn't the over-acted Broly movie scene in there?

So that's where this is from.

Attached: tenkaichi.gif (202x198, 349K)

Attached: Hype.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

He always loses because Toriyama hates him and his fans, he has said it, with those words on interviews, also mentioned how he does it to spite them because he gets more fans than other characters so he wants to make them suffer

Mostrame una citation con tu español de mestizo salvaje que solo puede entenderse en tu pais.

You're gonna take your ugly, soulless environments and character designs and you're gonna LIKE IT

Post the .gif, I thought I had it but I apparently don't

Oh yeah, and remember when he BEAT ALL OF THEM?
Ignore Android 19

Goodbye Olimar, Pikachu.. And yes, even you Captain Falcon.

This scene was incredibly over-acted imo in terms of the screams.

>país
>there are like 30 spanish-speaking countries in America

Attached: 07E.jpg (523x720, 49K)

>Dragon Ball GT to continue serialization
Not kidding

comicbook.com/anime/2019/06/02/dragon-ball-gt-manga-resume-anime/

What were they thinking with some of these animators

Attached: Dooperbigieda.jpg (699x708, 55K)

ORE WA SUPA BEJITA

This is really good compared to what I've seen from other mods, but I still don't think it should be called 4 when it's the same game.

Vale, marisco, no te hagas el imbecil, sabes muy bien que por mas que se dicen hispanofonos, el acento de mestizos sin criar que tienen hace que un mono sudaca de un lado no lo entiende un mono sudaca de otro lado.

If vegeta stayed dead, trunks wouldnt tell them about the heart virus and the cyborgs, which means they would all have died to the androids and cell

KANZEN-NI KIETTE SHIMAE, SERU~~

>ningen

Attached: zamas.png (640x360, 284K)

Damn, this is actually pretty high quality.

it adds new chapters to the special saga
it adds the super saga (with full JP voice acting, LA voice acting only gets till the Goku Black arc)
it adds like 30 characters (and eliminates filler characters by merging them as costumes)

>everyone calls it "kamehameha"
>spaniards call it "onda vital" (vital wave)
[laughs in Argentinian]

Attached: 54cc42b560246.jpg (640x816, 101K)

Art isn't animation.

Spaniards are required by some goddamn dumb law to translate EVERYTHING, no foreign terms can remain in their media, songs as well.

Source, used to work as a translator

how's your spine?

Attached: cell-vs-vegeta.jpg (525x390, 47K)

> everyone calls it a hawaiian king
> spaniards call it what it is, a ki wave

MACRI
MACRI
MACRI

Che capo yo puedo hablarle asi a un peruca y me va a entender lo mas bien captas perejil, cosa que no creo que pase entre el español y el catalan

Alright, you got me, I only know Cell at the end. It looks something like "disappear for good".

Attached: shutterstock_543297031.jpg (1200x627, 69K)

>He always loses because Toriyama hates him and his fans, he has said it, with those words on interviews, also mentioned how he does it to spite them because he gets more fans than other characters so he wants to make them suffer

It's not even solely Vegetafags, Toriyama has stated on numerous occasions that it's important for authors to make an effort to subvert fan expectations, which perfectly explains how often Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Goku, Piccolo and Trunks have all often done something stupid to allow their opponents to get the upper-hand.

A good example of a shitty author in love with his characters is Kishimoto when it came to Uchiha characters in Naruto. The dude was literally pulling new abilities out of his ass when it came to the Sharingan and legit let cockbags like Sasuke and Orochimaru live despite all of the misery and death their actions were directly responsible for, with no real comeuppance.

Imagine Vegeta or Goku getting the amount of circlejerking, from Toriyama, in Dragonball, that Kishimoto did for Sasuke.in Naruto. Even if you ignore the amount of screentime the saiyans get, compared the rest of the cast, towards the end of Z, you still had characters make mistake and fall victim to their pride/shit-talking/stupidity.

It's the same in Italy, France, Germany... Every civilized and modern country.

This will never make sense, especially when he went toe-to-toe with Vegito. Zamasu though immortal was a weak bitch who would get one shot otherwise compared to everyone else on the battlefield, but suddenly Black fusing with him creates a being far stronger than the same dude who was getting his ass handed to him by Vegeta before he started cheating.

Attached: hollls.jpg (1000x724, 366K)

>s-save Piccolo and my son
>s-save me midget and my son and fat guy with sword and giant fucking ape!
>S-save me bejita!
>s-save me son!
>s-save me everyone I've ever met and bejita please gib me time
>s-save God!
>s-save Frieza!
You got Frieza, nothing else

this looks so static and retarded lmao, and people keep telling me it's the best db has ever looked

You got it right

I know, but it seems more like an expansion pack/dlc if anything, not that it needs any fixing as far as mechanics go.

lmao

Vale
Lo que digan, semejantes monos muertos de hambre, no vengan a parasitar aqui cuando su mierdero suramericano este quiebrado.

Most retarded villain in the series by a long shot
>claims to hate humanity, wants kamis to rule
>kills all the kamis

People are too easily caught up in "hype" and good looking stills. That's how its been with db since Super started.

canon cooler when?

Attached: INFINITESIMAL POWER.jpg (750x400, 55K)

They're played by the same guy

when GT becomes canon lol

>GT saga is actually confirmed
kek

Attached: 60383644_356117878371869_646491160918842092_n.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Because somewhere down the line he realized he'd eventually have to deal with a God of Destruction and knew he would never win that fight, so he made the unfortunately necessary play by killing his fellow Kai so their respective Gods wouldn't show up or the Kai themselves rally to stop him.

im fucking dying

>BioBroly
LMAO

>acting like the DBS anime is canon
Why do people do this?
When are people going to stop pretending Toei's DBS isn't basically GT tier, hell it might as well take place in the GT non-canon timeline

Attached: its stupid.jpg (200x250, 17K)

Daily reminder that the only fight Goku has decisively won by himself in Super was against fucking Botamo

>forgot about the King Piccolo fight
>forgot about the Piccolo jr. fight

Kefla

What the fuck was his end goal then? To just spend the rest of eternity hunting down humans? Also, how did he not know where the humans base was? Surely he could sense their Ki.

Doesn't the last movie heavily imply that Freeza is bringing in Cooler to counter Broly?

For a second I was going to say El Hit but he didn't actually beat him

First of all, that's just how fusion works, it always has been and always will be complete bullshit. Anyway, a rage powerup isn't cheating. If anyone was cheating in that scenario, it was Vegeta for just hopping out of the timeline mid-fight to train and get some rest. Black was already strong enough to rape Goku and Vegeta at the same time, so becoming immortal and having his power multiplied by whatever the fuck the fusion multiplier is just give even more of an advantage.

Toshio Furukawa and Ryō Horikawa?

Based

Not him but he specifically said "In Super". I won't call you a retard but he will.
Basically, yeah. As for sensing ki, I don't think he knew how to do that. He cut his teachings too short.

True
but Vegeta has
>Frost
>Cabba
>Magneta
>Toppo
>Frieza

He basically wanted the universes to be a garden of plants and retarded non-sapient animals so they wouldn't dare fuck with him or his creations in a way he didn't want to.

It’s not her fault the writers for the DB universe make all the side characters complete shit.

That was Gohan

Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

no, in burgerland

In the manga, the post didn't specify which.

The anime is fanfiction though, who cares what happens in the anime?

Thanks doc

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-12-40-24-1.png (1080x1058, 721K)

I don't think bargain bin filler writers hold any more or less weight than a fanfic writer.

Zamasu
As in the first time that they fought, before he went off the deep end

>no blood in sight

This is telling me goku isn’t taking real damage and is just playing around or Super is complete dog shit....

Toriyama directly oversees the manga and even draws some panels

Ever heard of internal bleeding?

gracias doctor

Attached: C8dagnjUwAAK1Oi.jpg (471x463, 37K)

He said “in super” stupid ass

I too like to rate children's movies based on how much blood they show.

Why are we even talking about this when they both job to Jien and Beerus to this day

>jiren

Attached: dd3.jpg (675x976, 91K)

Because they let Beerus win the sparring matches so they don't hurt his felines. Jien has been surpassed by Broly and is irrelevant.

Ok. I am watching Super right now and am on Trunks arc. How the hell does Goku Black time travelling work? His goal is motivated by Goku and he takes Gokus body but Goku is fucking long dead in Trunks timeline. I get how there are both him and Zamusu in that he got the body then travelled back and had his past self wish immortality. But how did they end up in the Goku doesn't even exist Trunks time?

I have heard of turning down the violence and writing to suit retard kids if that counts

Krillin beat Goku in GT thus Krillin is the strongest character

BULMA!!!

Attached: 1548018185574.jpg (949x1000, 158K)

obrigado doutor

Has Broly been confirmed stronger? I really didnt think he was. And Beerus has more ultra instinct than Goku. They arent surpassing off screen

>What were they thinking

Attached: 09.gif (552x743, 75K)

Goku said he might be comparable, but nothing exact has been established.

Nobody cared about making Black make sense as a character, they just needed another villain to entertain the kids

I wish that were me

Attached: veg.png (1920x1080, 822K)

Broly definitley seemed to be having more trouble with them then Jiren. But maybe they've gotten stronger since then

Dragon Ball has always been a show for kids

He took our Goku's body and caused another alternate timeline to exist where Goku becomes evil. He then somehow finds himself in Trunks' timeline where he decides to begin his campaign with the least resistance.

Goku said DBS Broly was stronger than Beerus

Is Mr Satan still the only Z character to never die or did Super kill him?

The Zamasu that it nigga Goku is from a 3rd timeline similar to the main timeline except Zamasu isn't stopped by Beerus because that Beerus has no knowledge of his plan. He gets pissed from watching Goku on TV, kills Gowasu, wishes to be Goku, kills Goku, Goten, and Chi-Chi then he left his own timeline to go to Trunks's timeline for some reason. There he met himself and worked together to kill all the Gods and most of humanity. It's pretty much the same explanation as how the main Cell that was killed by Gohan came to be with a couple extra steps.

Toyotaro is given free reign for the most part.

Attached: 1555731084678.jpg (777x478, 179K)

He's in Super and he doesn't die
youtu.be/ruv0tUdWaQ4

He has died once but it was undone by time travel so I guess no.

he only appears to help Buu do stuff and to make comic relief in-between arcs, so yeah, Satan never died

He said might be and how would Goku even know? He's never even see Beerus even try

He technically died when Frieza blew up the Earth but it was instantly reversed so take that as you will. He also of course dies in Trunks timeline and if you care, sometime during the 100 years skipped over at the end of GT.

In Super? I don't recall him being confirmed dead in Cell arc future timeline.

>he prefers 17 & 18

Attached: 1510845022584.png (720x739, 472K)

This. We've never seen Beerus pushed to the edge beyond his 100% (because I know for a fact he'd have that be a thing even for him) so not even we know what that means.

No.

Attached: main-qimg-b1a638b9406efbda349a46ea35e88c99.jpg (566x594, 205K)

Because he has fought him. Also, in the manga Goku saw Beerus go 100%

[laughs in cell saga]

Attached: 29e946365f87ad57b9db622f93d77561.jpg (236x420, 24K)

Goku saw Beerus go 100% in the manga

Goku was told what he saw was Beerus going 100%.

Yes.

Attached: Bacterian.gif (332x250, 1.5M)

It was literally said that Beerus said that to get Goku revved up

Jiren is physically stronger than Beerus since he apparently overpowered Belmond who beat Beerus in a test of strength or something but Jiren downright can't handle Ultra Instinct which Goku had by accident and Beerus has control over somewhat. Jiren would probably lose to Beerus

Explain

That doesn't contradict my post.

>face-sitting
>meant for kids

Attached: 5803.png (1280x720, 644K)

Damn...can you imagine being Kuririn in this scene? must have been hard, hahahaha

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Unreliable narration can and has happened before in Dragon Ball.
Like for the rules of fusion

>Krillen can never smell 18's robo braps cause he doesn't have a nose

Attached: 1557917162296.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Only REAL MEN read Shounen Jump.

Source

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attached: 5D241F44-E88C-40F2-BAD1-86D17F7A8E36.jpg (476x356, 53K)

Is beerus a virgin?

Attached: 1507154662305.jpg (680x855, 286K)

>STILL arguing which turd stinks less and buying the "Toriyama is writing/supervising it you guys" bullshit

Attached: Disappoint.jpg (720x951, 336K)

manganelo.com/chapter/dragon_ball_super/chapter_28

Beerus going 100% against all the other Gods of Destruction and Goku watching it

He is though, there's numerous interviews with him directing the outline of super's plot.
its far far better than the turd of gt, but nostalgia riddled brainlets just dont get it

He’s gay

Attached: 1541680962643.png (1199x674, 933K)

Sharingan?

More like SHARTingan.

That's why CHADhan is the only winner here.

Attached: 1502656476251.png (848x474, 697K)

Whis has seen his dick AT LEAST once. Who knows what else they do when they're alone

Attached: gay.jpg (283x298, 15K)

Pinpoint when this happens.

And thank you doc.

I love DB but toriyama is a fucking senile hack and has been for decades

Attached: 1557868430242.png (1099x743, 766K)

>him directing the outline of super's plot.
>Toriyama: I like you cat, you're the new antagonist.
>Fresh, new Super Saiyan form, it'll be white.
>Fuck, Zamasu already has white hair, I guess I'll just make it blue.
>Damn, this song linked to me on twitter was really good, I'll just bring back Freeza for the hell of it because of this
>Toyotaro: What if Vegetto came back?
>Toriyama: Approved!

Tenkaichi 1 unironically has the most kino opening of any DB game
youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyBoLZlVQ
too bad about the actual fucking game

Doesn't he literally forget that some of his characters exist?

He's using UI. If you cared to read it Whis says "he's body is moving on it's own" UI was revealed many months later.

yeah he had to be reminded who launch was at an interview.

Considering the manga canon is more the person letting their body move itself and less of a power-up I don't see how utilizing Ultra Instinct is 100% for a God, especially when all of them seem to still be in a non-powered up aura covered state.

>buttrock dub
Nah. youtube.com/watch?v=2g3bkw9s6MQ
Even then, it's still not the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=StZV78F2hO8
youtube.com/watch?v=UayZrwaI1R4

Super 13 did it better. A simple leg grab n nut punch

>UI is not 100% for a god
You cannot be any less retarded. Beerus needed UI as he was dealing with 10 god of destruction at once. If that isn't 100% nigger I don't know what it is

Attached: uibeerus.png (690x354, 152K)

AND I'VE COME TO SAY FUCK NAMEKIANS, FUCK FREIZA, AND ABOVE ALL, FUCK KAKAROT

>Budokai 2
That intro and song was so fucking sick and fresh just to be associated with the stumbling step of the trilogy.

I still hate how Toriyama forgot Lunch existed. She was the most fun mini arc in the manga

Based

Attached: 1547452756379.jpg (1200x1031, 152K)

Why is chadhan so based

Attached: GODhan kills worst dad.png (680x377, 300K)

What are you fucking Toyo himself? Fuck right off with your standoffish attitude like I'm smearing your honor or some shit. You're free to believe what you want. I don't believe he was going true 100%, especially when it was also said Beerus never mastered it.

Dyspo would be top tier if he were added to FighterZ, bar none.

Attached: Dyspo THICC.jpg (476x823, 45K)

>the stumbling step of the trilogy
It's objectively superior to Budokai 1, 3 as well because of teleport spam, and has a fresh story, what are you on about?

absolutely seething

My copy of Budokai HD collection lacks it and I didn't like the story mode too much in 2 when I originally played it.

Goku calls their fight ridiculous and completely absurd as he cannot even see them fight. You truly are a retard. I'll make another post with Beerus drenched in blood.

And that will totally prove Beerus was fighting at 100% in this series that is INFAMOUS for characters holding back.

Who wouldn't fuck Whis?

D-don't post anything from this doujin again!

Attached: 1539107472538.jpg (1132x1705, 181K)

lmao link? sounds terrible rofl

They were under the threat of being erased by Zeno if they didn't fight all out. Here's Beerus drenched in blood you absolute retard

Attached: bloodybeerus.png (746x631, 445K)

That user is obviously from the DBS threads on Yea Forums. It's a cesspool of shit and sooner or later the Jirenfags are going to show up and things just go downhill from there.

You and I have different definitions for "drenched in blood".

>My copy of Budokai HD collection lacks it
That's because it's an absolute travesty.
Plus, Budokai 2 had one of the best soundtracks of any db game.

What do you call this?

Attached: lolretard.png (264x354, 106K)

Battered and bruised.

He's leaking blood from his head, from his bicep, from his ear. Battered and bruised is an understatement.

Oh no, he has some cuts and a busted brow. How drenched.

Use to like vegeta, but realized he gets cucked 100% of the time. Fucking loser.

user, that's not a lot of blood.

This is pathetic, die from a seizure.

Attached: 1504374389889.gif (600x338, 916K)

He's definitely has the look of someone who's fought at 100%

No god damn women is capable of dirty talking on such a magnitude.

Attached: time has cum to let it out.png (761x422, 392K)

This is his wife's boyfriend, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

Who does he main?

Attached: Gamer Quitela.png (355x418, 173K)

God you are just a cunt. I wouldn't even care if you were right, fuck you.

>left behind
>is probably top 20 most powerful beings in her universe

Is Cyborg the human equivalent of a power transformation?

It seems to me that humans in DBZ gain the most power through technology compared to other species.

Attached: android-17-1070497-1280x0[1].jpg (1280x704, 60K)

I don't even care about the argument, you're just a hard headed fuck and that pisses me off.

Attached: 1504377320631.gif (496x278, 500K)

I hate this overly animated super shaky meme. I blame One Punch Man and normies.

based

>Budokai 1
youtube.com/watch?v=UU4LopyQJxc

Yeah normalfags just love forced animation because it's quirky or whatever. 2010's anime has suffered so much because of this bullshit.

Good. I'm glad I'm bugging you, hopefully if I rustle your jimmies enough the stick will dislodge from your colon and you'll fall off you high horse into the inner atmosphere.

Imagine discussing the non-canon dbs manga lmao

what a great game

I could've gone my whole life without seeing this and lived happily.

yes

Stop replying to yourself. The argument was that Beerus fought at 100% and Goku watched it leading to the original argument that Broly is stronger than Beerus

NONONONO
DON'T START THAT HERE
But the manga is shit.

I don't care what anyone says, the story mode of Budokai 1 at the time was the shit to the point that no other game since has come even close. Not even FighterZ.

You stupid bastard.

Attached: You retard Caulicuck.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

Great comeback. Took you three minutes to come up with it.

me too

>the story mode of Budokai 1 at the time was the shit to the point that no other game since has come even close.
You're a mouth breathing nostalgiatard if you think it was better than Tenkaichi 2's story.

You're seriously invested in this

>was better than Tenkaichi 2's story.
Pretty low bar.

YOUR SON'S DEAD, BOWSER
HE'S DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!

Attached: When your son overdoses.png (1278x723, 1.07M)

I'm probably not the first to tell you, but your taste is absolute shit.

You have the right to like Tenkaichi. Just as I have the right to not be impressed by Tenkaichi.

“I’m not going to lie to you, Bowser, although the answer may be difficult for you to hear. This is the truth. Mario devoted his life to protecting the lives of other. Because of his selflessness, when he died, he was allowed to keep his body and travel to Coin Heaven. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires. You’ve caused too much pain. When you die, you will not receive the same reward.”

Attached: 0.Piccolo.jpg (1400x700, 80K)

Here's your last one.

>bullshit fights like Satan vs 18
>tons of unprecedented difficulty spikes
>goes to GT but couldn't bother including Kid Goku or the majority of GT characters
>a million uninteresting what-ifs instead of a few great ones
>that shitty overworld after Budokai 3 perfected it
BT2 is alright in everything but the main story.

based

In Resurrection F

Not much but it only makes it so much more satisfying when he wins. He was actually fucking great in Super too which made me happy. Vegeta is just relatable, always coming short, the rivalry with someone he really has a hard time matching, his ridiculous pride.

Pride and refusal change so strong it's directly reflected in his latest transformation which serves as a direct "fuck you" to Ultra Instinct or SSBKKx20 by simply going what is essentially SSB2. Vegeta is officially stronger than Goku at 100% strength simply through force of will. No handicap or cheat like Kaioken, just flat SSB power.

since this is literally just a DB thread that's going to hit the bump limit I may as well ask if anyone has the Gohan Blanco vs. Kefla webm