Game features angry girlfriends

>game features angry girlfriends

Attached: Yugioh - Angry Akiza.jpg (1347x754, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ChJ6pUou0&list=RDZ9ChJ6pUou0&start_radio=1&t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk
youtube.com/watch?v=0848XKK9RCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah check this 5

cant fool me, KALLEN

Attached: hht4t.jpg (868x488, 90K)

Really?

5ds was peak yugioh

why do their hair look so stupid

I got the 5 guys I apologize

5ds season 1 and 2 is great. Anything past that was horrible with all the circle jerking between yusei jack and crow. Final duel between yusei and Jack is cool though

Attached: 1559365240599.jpg (680x936, 99K)

It was great but the true peak came later

Attached: yuuma.jpg (451x451, 31K)

If we're gonna have a YGO thread then at least post KoG when you're talking about 5s you fucking pleb ass Kaiba bitch.
Why doesn't yours?

Attached: KoG.jpg (600x600, 56K)

It loses steam after the Dark Signer arc. Big time. You can tell all the behind the scenes stuff (SEX CULTS) really fucked their shit up.

Zexal is one of the worst, the entire first season is a huge joke of a production, duels, etc. Second season is better but that's like saying my shit is better than your shit. Arc-V is about the only good thing after the first 50 episodes (barring Sherry's hot ass) in 5Ds and Arc-V is only good up until a certain point as well.

Oh my God, that boy has compound eyes.

>Zexal
>good

Attached: bun dem ull.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>great animation and great duels
>but 10 bad episodes at the start make it bad
Zexal had less bad episodes than 5Ds. The duel carnival was filled with great duels.

Attached: NGPD.webm (720x640, 2.25M)

The entire first season is complete and utter trash and I'd rather watch the entirety of GX prior to the Dark Emperor shit than I would Zexal's first season again.

It's not good. It's Kino.

Attached: Rank 13.jpg (2560x2160, 2.22M)

>Yusei chooses Jack over Aki in the end

Now this is what I call shit taste

Attached: 37.jpg (1150x1725, 297K)

>code gayass

I'd be platonic life partners with Jack. I mean, Bakura's probablhy the only Yu-Gi-Oh dude who's girly enough for me to dick. But, Jack's a bro. At least past the whole initial shithead routine at the beginning.

Jack actually has the same VA has Bakura in the dub

Oh yeah. He does, doesn't he? Just pitched up a bit for Bakura.

>remember liking YuGiOh when the anime came out, when I was a small kid.
>used to know most of the cards, used to play the original GBA games

>try to come back years later
>so many new cards, too many to keep track of
>decide to give up

Is this what it's like to be a Boomer?

>underrating Arc Cradle and the best op in all of Yugioh
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ChJ6pUou0&list=RDZ9ChJ6pUou0&start_radio=1&t=5

Zexal is actually great, sure it starts slow but is worth that wait. suckz that the entire franchise anime got struck really hard thanks to arc-v

Attached: forfunforglory.jpg (768x432, 217K)

Can I get a quick rundown on Seto Kaiba, did he really cause everything in the YGO saga?

Don't forget the hype that is Clear Mind

Did you watch the awful dub? Zexal had the worst dub of the franchise. Original Zexal is good.

Arc Cradle is a pretty decent finish, I'll give you that. I guess it's really only middling when it's the WGRP or whatever.

I stopped playing not long before XYZ monsters was introduced. Got back into it last year without much trouble. Link monsters are easy and offer a neat strategy element. Pendulums aren't relevant to my deck, but kinda novel. XYZ ones are pretty cool. Still a fan of my Synchro summons. If you wanna get back into it, I'd just buy one of the Code Talker decks or the Soulburner starter and give it a shot.

Attached: Blocks your link zone.png (622x623, 725K)

Post the wemb of her being mindbroken

>Yuma...

Kaiba Corp parallel reality experiment caused the dimensional splits in Arc-V.

>Had one of the duel academy games on my gameboy or nintendo ds, can't remember which
>Alexis was in the game and I had a crush on her
>Remember googling how to have her become your gf in game
>Didn't delete the search history because I was a fucking idiot
>This was on the one computer we had in the house
I hope none of my family saw

no, it just means you're just a faggot

Attached: vector eyes.gif (558x314, 1.92M)

Arc Cradle is especially shit

Yeah getting back into it didn't seem that bad for me either. I kind of want to make some kind of decent charmer deck because hiita is my cardfu

I have been sucking a lot more cock lately.

He killed millons... WITHOUT CARD GAMES

I don't think Zexal has anything to do with the first three, it may as well not even be in the same universe.

case in point

Attached: four consider the following.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

why you fags are talking about yugioh when the superior card game Vanguard exist?

Attached: not yugo.jpg (400x1000, 310K)

>game features a snu snu mechanic.

Attached: Tania.webm (480x360, 2.05M)

Step aside zoomers, let a real man show you how to duel

Attached: yugioh+deck.jpg (1818x4122, 2.64M)

>everything looks so stiff
>her left arm at the end
i think i need to watch gx again because holy shit, what a complete mess

Attached: JadenAcademia.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Zexal is the timeline where Z-One and Aporia beat Yusei and destroy the Synchro summon mechanic

Attached: Survivors.jpg (1729x720, 117K)

So exactly how did Kaiba hire nonexistant people as faculty? He's gotta be making a killing on the saved costs.

>people actually like zexal

This is how you know the age of Yea Forums has changed. Zexal got fucking shit on when it came out, hell it still does in most YGO threads.
The only things he does outside of DM is create Duel Schools in GX and the Duel-Bikes in 5Ds, while also improving Domino City into a Rich Paradise that shits on poor people. That and making VR in the newest movie.

wrong.

Every new YGO anime got shit. People trashed 5Ds for years just because of the turbo duels. People who said Zexal is bad didn't actually watch it.

because now, we have Arc V to compare

You should see DM and 5Ds, some of the episodes in the Doma arc in DM and the WRGP arc in 5Ds look so much fucking worse.

Everything after 5D's is pretty lame, with the exception of Dark Side of Dimensions. Now that is kino.

VRAINS is boring. Zexal is shit. Arc-V is hot garbage.

just leaving this here

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (466x403, 23K)

>Zexal is the timeline where Z-One and Aporia beat Yusei and destroy the Synchro summon mechanic
that could explain why there was a stone drawing of Catastor, a synchro monster there. plus fusion monster still existing

Attached: kaito.png (768x1039, 1001K)

That's not actually wrong, you can pop into most Yea Forums threads still and find people hating on Zexal.
Not true at all, people loved Arc-V up until Synchro. V-Rains appears to be mixed as of right now. GX was generally liked for S3/S4. People loved 5Ds, they just hated that Duel-Bikes, at least up until Ep. 50 when the Sex Cult Scandal hit and the show went to shit.

It's always been this way. Zexal is generally regarded among the fanbase as the worst YGO series in sales and popularity. 5Ds generally blows the rest out of the water outside of DM.

>game doesn't fucking make aliens more viable

Attached: 1558243954440.jpg (553x413, 96K)

if you want to talk about quality, the orichalcos arc had some god tier qualities still. the kaibaland arc and angient egypt arc were the ones that suffered the most

Attached: jonouchi hand.png (500x438, 313K)

>no Makyura and Graceful Charity

>Zexal is generally regarded among the fanbase as the worst YGO series in sales and popularity
Zexal was more popular than 5Ds in Japan. It had the best raitings of the franchise.

Attached: Kaiba1.png (1313x413, 104K)

>This is how you know the age of Yea Forums has changed. Zexal got fucking shit on when it came out, hell it still does in most YGO threads.
we always shat on every new season of yugioh and midway we start to either enjoy the mess or change our minds about it. the only ones who still shit on it are people who gave up or are fans of little cuckriboh

Attached: yusei bike 2.png (800x800, 218K)

>the orichalcos arc had some god tier qualities still
Yeah no, it was all over the place, some episodes look really fucking crusty and I distinctly remember an animation error on one of the Dartz vs Kaiba & Yugi episodes.

>adding a non-morphing jar #2 monster to the tzeentch deck

Attached: medicLaughing.png (486x683, 264K)

Ignore that guy.
He defends Arc-V

>9 out of 10 of the most disliked episodes of all time on nico are Arc-V episodes
>the only non-YGO episode in the top 10 is the one BTOOOM episode which blackscreen everything.

Attached: Kaiba2.png (1400x456, 159K)

>an animation error on one of the Dartz vs Kaiba & Yugi episodes.
well don't leave us hanging there, show it

Attached: powerpuffyugi.jpg (800x600, 181K)

Japan and the West have very different opinions on things and always have.

5Ds, DM, and Arc-V are the top rated for the West.

Zexal, DM, and GX are the top rated in Japan.

Generally if the West likes it, Japan doesn't, and vice versa. DM is the only exception to this rule, and this applies to virtually every single series. There is a reason everyone says Japan has shit taste (which in most cases they do). I liked Zexal II myself, but I will say I was not that great, especially the W/L ratio of the main character (worst in the entire series by leagues).

Yeah here it is, I forgot I had the entire series saved on my hard drive.

Attached: dartz.png (1166x787, 1.02M)

Imagine hating the show with cute alien waifus.

>especially the W/L ratio of the main character (worst in the entire series by leagues).
And what is wrong with that? Yugi, Yusei and Judai had alot of bullshit undeserved victories. Yuma lost when he deserved his ass kicked. That was based.

Attached: mpv-shot0053.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Is that Alien Kisara?

Japs seem to have the superior taste here though

eh, if this was in movement it would be hard to notice, i guess. but comparing to kaiba vs ziegfried or bakura in later seasons. it looks like they got the budget drained either to be working on GX or something else
youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk
youtube.com/watch?v=0848XKK9RCM

Attached: kaiba fetish.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Maybe

Attached: mpv-shot0073.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Arc-V
> top rated for the West
uhmmm....
what?

DM is good except for the filler arcs
GX got better with each new season.
5DS was only good until the end of the dark signers arc and complete shit after that
Zexal started decent and got really got in the second half
Arc-V started mediocre and turned to complete shit later
Vrains started mediocre but improved over time. Now it's decent.

>And what is wrong with that? Yugi, Yusei and Judai had alot of bullshit undeserved victories. Yuma lost when he deserved his ass kicked. That was based.

To be fair he lost a lot of times in I where he just looked like an idiot who didn't know what he was doing. Yusei was just jesus when it came to card games. I remember someone in one of the Arc-V threads figured out every single duel up to that point (like Ep. 70 of Arc-V at the time), whether they deserved to lose, etc. I remember Yusei was around like 99-2 or so, it was pretty insane. Yugi actually was I think 2nd to last in W/L ratio, not counting the random duels that Yuya had to get into the Tournament in the first place.

It was actually pretty interesting, wish I still had it actually. If I had to pick any girl myself I'd take Serena honestly, big tits, nice design, I enjoyed her general personality (before it was completely shit on in the Fusion Arc like most things), and I enjoyed her deck quite a lot. Moonlights are actually really fun, at least I think so.

Akiza is pretty great too, and DSOD Anzu. I can't speak for VRains myself, haven't watched it yet, or know anything about it's popularity, main girl is cute tho.

Are these the aliens Kaiba enlightened? Did he subconsciously create magic alien card ghosts for his waifu to reincarnate into?

Legit question but is that game still around? I remember it being huge when it first came stateside but I haven't heard shit about it in years.

I like GX the best myself (at least as far as S3/S4 is concerned, Supreme King Judai was pretty fucking great I gotta say.
That includes a lot of places, reddit, imdb, anime forums, etc. It's weird, people seem to really like it. I enjoyed it up to a certain point myself honestly, but it has a terrible final arc.

Oh yeah it's definitely worse in the last seasons, I'm just saying the crust was already happening in the orichalcos arc. Just look at the MONSTA KAADO scene, it doesn't look awful but Yugi's hair has a fucking mind of its own so they were already being kind of inconsistent in that regard. Have another screenshot from the orichalcos arc to explain what I'm talking about. That's shortly after the Joey vs Mai duel where he whips out Hermos for the first time.

Attached: ep 154.png (1155x787, 1.21M)

Wait i meant 9.

Yes it's still around and still popular, it has a power creep out the ass tho and if you aren't running top decks you're gonna get your ass beat. It's your typical TCG anymore, mill decks and OTKs. Mostly why I stick to pet decks and just playing with friends.

Come'on, don't use the same descriptions for 5d's and Arc-V. Even the shittest parts of 5d's are still miles better than what Arc-V turned into.

in the US is still exists just not as big as you imagine compared to MTG and YGO, in japan im not sure

Attached: aichi mind controlled.png (921x520, 480K)

Reminds me of Wakfu

>Caim
>Daenerys
>Kaiba

Have dragon-waifus ever gotten a happy ending?

Attached: 1541978496179.jpg (955x1432, 223K)

DM was good, filler arcs boring, dropped off after Marik/Domino City.
GX started off rather poor, got good, dropped off.
5DS started out great, dropped off due to Sex Cults.
Zexal started off mediocre, got much better.
Arc-V started off good, slowly went downhill, and then dropped off.
Vrains started off mediocre, has gotten ok.

Your opinion on Arc-V heavily depends on your opinion on GX and 5DS

The more you like GX and 5DS the more you hate Arc-V. For people who aren't attached to the old seasons Arc-V is simply a shitty dumb show with pretty much no quality. For GX and 5DS fans it's a fucking insult.

It's shitty that the fate of most tcgs is powercreep. That is why I stopped playing Yugioh when Pendulum stuff was released, synchro was already pushing it. MTG is only immune from it due to standard which in itself is kinda shitty.

Attached: 1549807909132.jpg (600x600, 18K)

what the fuck man

Attached: 1453523235855.jpg (268x284, 17K)

>Poketard thinks he’s allowed to have an opinion

Attached: A4D81B83-3474-4A48-A935-6253CD9719FE.jpg (800x1115, 184K)

I used to fuck around with pet decks on ygopro occasionally but never bothered googling how pendulum shit worked so it's been a while since I played

the quality in orichalcos was definitely all over the place, it was also funny because everytime an episode with good quality happened you get to see the quality degenerating until it goes back again later to start mutating again

Attached: 1436315695092.jpg (831x627, 107K)

When are we getting a new crossover movie featuring the rivals? Fuck the main characters

Attached: Rivals.png (480x640, 225K)

Best part of Arc-V other than Shun. Arc-V's biggest problem is it had so much potential and it dropped the ball so many times the further it went.

Attached: ruris.png (1472x2000, 3.37M)

GX and Zexal are the best ones cause they only get better as they go on, compared to 5Ds and Arc-V which start pretty good and go to shit over time, although 5Ds by the end was still a million times better than what Arc-V turned into.

That’s just Kallen with two strands of long hair.

it worked by playing 2 with levels say between 1-7 and you could summon all monsters to the field that were between that.

The game heavily depends on Link Summons now due to Vrains, can't run a deck anymore without them and it's utter bullshit, good business tactic to get people to buy the new shit however.

shit was so fucking fun to watch

>check to see if dub was any good
>loses the kickass OST
>let's rev it up

oh my god.....

Sounds like I'm not missing out then

When I watched the shitty thing they did with Yugi, Yusei and Judai I was thinking about that the entire time, that would actually be fun to watch. I want Jack and Kaiba's autisms to clash violently.

You honestly aren't, it ruined virtually every pet deck in the game nearly.

I never saw 5Ds, could I get like a four word summary of the premise?

>All these Misty cards
>No May or Dawn or Shauna cards at all

TCG treatment for those girls when

kek

fuckin kaiba, man

Attached: 1544625758156.png (1292x674, 137K)

yusei never loses ever
I know you're waiting for card games on motorcycles, fuck you

>YGO protagonist
>Girlfriend
user those two words are not suppose together in a sentence

Jack wasn't autistic. He was just a passionate person.

>Every Yugioh arc goes more and more cyber until everything is literally in a cyber world

What happened

i counter your counter

Attached: yugioh 5d effects.jpg (2074x2511, 1.04M)

Every day we stray further from Holactie the Creator of Light's light.

Tell that to Yuma.

I just want a movie where Kaiba builds a time machine and gathers Jack (At the height of his dick phase) and Chazz to fuck with Jaden, Yugi and Yusei. Like traveling through time and one-upping them and beating the villains before they can.

people who haven't seen zexal should just watch it before they have anything to say about it

Attached: zexal trio.jpg (519x700, 54K)

>game features a spirit who want to learn about human reproduction

Attached: Zexal.png (1257x858, 917K)

Yusei solos the series.

Attached: lickitgood.jpg (400x400, 89K)

YUUUMA!

why does a children's card game hold so much significance

Attached: 1530852462636.png (500x1125, 1019K)

Ancient Egyptian ritual shit.

that's some great Misty art.

I love how tiny the cards in Godwin's hand are.

Attached: 1550293891442.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

Yuma is exception to the rule, every other protagonist is either gay or too autistic to be interested in someone, in Jaden’s case he was both

Was this the lowest point of the franchise?

Attached: yugioh_gx.jpg (816x608, 124K)

No it was the highest because they are in space.

I think you mean Yuya. Yuma is totally gay for Astral and Shark, he cares much more about them than the girls. Meanwhile Yuya loses his shit at the mere mention of his girlfriend getting mindbroken away from him.

I can't wait to see what her reaction to Lelouch being alive is in the new series.

I bet she's still hopelessly in love with him despite the years

Attached: ab327b56dfb703b7bea1aee5311170db.jpg (900x1360, 591K)

Why is Arc-V so shit

Reiji is the best rival

>game features friendly sluts

Attached: [T-N]_Yu-Gi-Oh_-_01[C3AA047F].jpg (640x480, 46K)

I'm sorry you were born with such shit taste.

>main character is a cuck

Attached: 1549313635448.jpg (517x259, 36K)

>then I active the trap card

I hope terrible things happen to her because geass.

WENT TO AMERICA TO GET DICKED

Attached: 1516566971145.png (230x421, 168K)

What the hell did that dinosaur dude even go to space for. He did jack shit, just rammed a satellite dish lol.

Slut

If Legacy of the Duelist is ever on sale, I'll pick it up. Hopefully I can use the same strategy from the GBA days, which is to stack your deck with nothing but 4 star 1800-1900's, and throw in a few single tribute 2500's and attack boosting spell cards. You'd think there would be a decent game by now. If you can't make decent cg animations, just use the same animations from the show.

Attached: 1557176968672.gif (350x520, 513K)

Attached: 1518008905736.gif (350x520, 513K)

>Aki
>Yusei's girlfriend
>when Yusei is more likely to fuck his bike, Kingu, Crow, Bruno and his bike than Aki

>literally playing 5d chess
Based card game Jesus

go to bed critikal