Nintendo E3 Leak

Hello! This leak is from Nintendo France

>The new AC is called "Animal Crossing: Freedon Forest" and will be release the November 18 2019
>The game Save The Town (it was Town I think) is going to release the August 9 2019
>Luigi Mansion 3 (who will be renamed into Luigi's Hotel) is going to release the October 11 2019 with some gameplay showcase
>Metroid Prime Trilogy will be realease in September
>the first two Pikmin will be released in Remake with it seems the port of the 3 for September 20 2019
>A New Nintendo Land for 2020
>Rare Replay for Switch for July 7
>The DLC 2 for Smash will be Banjo-Kazooie (rip geno) and will be available for 11 June (after the direct)
>DLC for Super Mario Maker 2

The E3 will showcase:
>Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>Link's Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Some indie Game

And the Final Announcement will be
>Pikmin 4 without any date

Attached: nintendo.jpg (503x120, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animal Crossing: FreedoM Forest
my bad

>The DLC 2 for Smash will be Banjo-Kazooi
fuck you nigger!

>from nintendo france
what

2pbp

honest question bros, you ever get these sudden realizations of "oh fuck man I really am a human I'm really in for this shit"

So why Freedom Forest? What's different about the new AC?

/thread

>>>luigis hotel

Attached: d81b8g4-c7277bb1-2abd-496b-b089-bced8fe2702d.jpg (1366x705, 108K)

If this is true it would be shit so i believe it

it's open world now

Sounds underwhelming enough to be real.

>A New Nintendo Land for 2020
lol

>i want mario odyssey for dlc mario maker

Come on man.. Pikimin 4? That's the surprise!?
Another milked franchise. Gee, I bet Kirby or Starfox is next, since Nintendo knows "what the fans want".

I'll be sitting this one out this year and watching the other (better) shows.

>new Nintendo Land
do not mock my hopes and dreams like this

Attached: ThankYou.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

it already is open world though

>>Rare Replay for Switch for July 7
Regardless of anything else, the chances of Rare Replay coming to Switch are very high. That French site with connections inside MS said that Rare Replay is definitely on the table. I can't wait to emulate it.

>Freedom Forest

Dog bles Ameriga :DDDDDDD

>>The DLC 2 for Smash will be Banjo-Kazooie (rip geno) and will be available for 11 June (after the direct)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why do fake leaks love including HD collections?

There is literally no precedent for Nintendo doing this.

8/10 high quality fake leak, good work OP
that said Nintendoland2 and Pikmin4 as the only new announcements would be personally disappointing, albeit fine given how packed the rest of 2019 is after Maker 2

Yep. jeuxvideo.com/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm

Nintendo and MS had meetings some time ago at Redmond. Jeuxvideo predicted that Cuphead would come to Switch, and also said that Rare games are on the table, with Rare Replay as the main candidate. They also said that there were some plans to bring either Halo, Forza, or Gears to Switch in some capacity.

>Rare Replay for Switch for July 7
And here's how I know you're lying. Tell me, who would develop this port? All of Microsoft's studios are tied down making games for the next gen xbox. And no, it's not something that is a few clicks to recompile the source code for the Switch, the game has 360 games which run using xbox's hardware accelerated backwards compatibility. It would be a massive effort to try and port it to switch, it's not happening

>Why do fake leaks love including HD collections?
Are you referring to Metroid Prime Trilogy? Because that is 100% in development. We've known about it for ages. Has actually been finished for a while, and Nintendo are sitting on it.

Also, Nintendo literally made a Metroid Prime collection for Wii.

>Has actually been finished for a while, and Nintendo are sitting on it.
[citation needed]

Zell and others

>Tell me, who would develop this port?
Rare, who are fuckhuge now.
>All of Microsoft's studios are tied down making games for the next gen xbox. And no, it's not something that is a few clicks to recompile the source code for the Switch, the game has 360 games which run using xbox's hardware accelerated backwards compatibility. It would be a massive effort to try and port it to switch, it's not happening
Microsoft have the source code for Banjo/Perfect Dark. Porting them to Switch is not THAT difficult. Push comes to shove, the likes of Perfect Dark Zero can be left on the cutting room floor.

End of the day, several months ago, Nintendo and MS met and some kind of deal was negotiated, the extent of which is not entirely clear. MS want to release Rare's games on Switch. The form this takes is yet to be seen, but some version of the Rare Replay Collection is likely. If they have to leave some games out, so be it.

>Luigi's Hotel
Stop reading right there

literally who?

true

The trannyera leaker who leaked the last two directs

"Some indie game" might be cadence of hyrule

OH BOY MORE NINTENKID FANFICTION