Which is the best version of Bionicle Heroes to play?

Which is the best version of Bionicle Heroes to play?

Attached: bionicleheroes.png (960x720, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isQnA3kHCP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the ds version, unironically, even better if you play on a 3ds

What perspective was it? I've only seen the Gamecube version.

its a first person shooter

How first person are we talking here? Do you see from your toa's eyes, or does he always have his back to the camera? Asking because the term "first person shooter" gets misused a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=isQnA3kHCP4
i really wish they made a port for pc, playing it with a mouse would make it so much better

Reminder Makuta did nothing wrong

i see a bionicle thread, i bump

Attached: Informational.png (1903x967, 589K)

Which one are you?

Attached: toachart.png (592x1137, 227K)

black

brown

Any major updates on any of the PC mods and games that were in development?

The DS one is probably the second best Bionicle game out there in general, behind MNOG.
Genuinely good little shooter.

Lewa chads represent.

Ironically, the best game in terms of gameplay but the worst with respect to lore

Not even close, while it's non-canon in every way at least the enemies are all things that a Toa would fight in some way, perhaps barring the Frost Beetles.
There's far worse. At least in this one you aren't fighting Axonn like he's an enemy, and there's not singular normal (Non-Kal) Bohrok that are being used as bosses.

Toa would most definitely be fighting Frost Beetles.

Vahki suppressed them in Metru Nui if I remember right. Nuju's adventures never really seemed to mention many Rahi outside of the escapades with Krahka and all that shit with Lohrak, and even when they got Hordika'd there wasn't a single mention of Frost Beetles outside of Norik saying "fuck these things they suck and eat all our stuff." They never left Metru Nui because they were obsessed with the crystals, and they notably ignored Rahi, Matoran, and Vahki, showing no hostility unless they stood in the way of their crystal dinner.
It's really odd that they elected to use a fan design as the strongest normal enemy in an official game.

It's been implied that the reason the Frost Beetles want the crystals is because it makes them smarter. They're described as having a hostile nature, they could get up to some serious business if left unchecked.

Yeah, since they're all Memory/Knowledge Crystals and the Beetles are far, far smarter than most Rahi ever get to be. Still, it usually seemed like they were just random vermin that got dispatched by Vahki Squads that serviced the towers, hence why Norik refers to the unguarded towers.
>mfw Mata Nui got brain damage because of beetles living in his head

He killed Lhikan.

Lhikan jumped in front of his attack, not his fault.
That attack was done in self defense otherwise, just look at what the Toa did to him afterwards.

Before that he hired the Dark Hunters to capture Lhikan, and then blamed the Toa for his disappearance.

Slandering your enemies is dishonorabu but not evil, and it's better than killing Lhikan, just putting a major thorn in your plan out of the way without hurting him. Lhikan's death was Lhikans fault. Should have stayed in his box (or was it a polybag he came with? I think the set for Turaga ver. Lhikan was a box that came with Duracell Batteries). Now evil, well you've got the Barraki there. The Brotherhood suppressed them and sent them to jail.

If I recall correctly, Makuta stopped the Barraki because he wanted to be the one who did what they were doing.

Well they did still stop them then.
Also it was actually because the League of Six Kingdoms were planning a coup, and the Makuta beat them down before they could.

For god's sake, why is Yea Forums so fast?

Attached: Nuparu.png (242x378, 141K)

the PC version aged the best, but the ds and gba games are almost entirely different. play them all!