Reminder that if you join vanilla servers only to use game guides and quest trackers...

Reminder that if you join vanilla servers only to use game guides and quest trackers, you are what made modern wow garbage and will be one of the sweaties flooding the forums saying "its not the same".

You know damn well why it won't be the same, just put on a podcast and fucking relax when you play. Save your competitive minmax bullshit for retail, at least there'll be more people to show off your pixelbucks to.

>>inb4 lol vanwow

Attached: nou.png (741x417, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eD5Y1uyJrA0
vocaroo.com/i/s0H6l6EFMDk6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna play this game just how i want to and there is noting you can do about it lol

Attached: image (1).jpg (473x473, 41K)

Its gonna be glorious watching this fleeting nostalgia gimmick crash and burn.

Attached: 47A73D1C-3424-484A-8E0B-F26302A53CFC.jpg (259x223, 21K)

Everyone used wowhead and thottbot, wee wittle zoomer.

"everyone"

High-tier players did, casual players didn't
But now EVERYONE might, resulting in half the zones dead the other half being a competition for mobs and folks only half-running dungeons

>gatekeeping
Kys yourself

No, everyone. For hardcore raiding guilds to the most casual of players.

Not that you were old enough to play.

filename

You seem to think the people who will play this game aren’t the asmongold army.
A million sweaty fucking losers who all think they will get a BQ Mount on their Ret paladins

I think you've forgotten what a video game is supposed to be

/board

>and quest trackers
>You know damn well why it won't be the same
because i allready know all the fucking quests, and doing something you allready know for 20th time is not a journey

I played the game so much that i don't really need to.

I think we played a different classic wow user, because when I played it there was a site named thotbot and nearly everyone used some kind of quest helper addon

doesn't change what is/isnt the spirit of the game from a community point

Maybe, I stopped before BC
But before then the only people I know of who did were e-chads

wrong. doing something you allready know for the 20th time is a slog, and leveling gets done as fast as possible .
>soloplayer still wil be soloplayers
>leveling will be boring
better hurry up to d1 dungeons ,,ubrs and pvp.

I can't wait for the barren chat to be filled with ebin twitch memes like pog! :^)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't wait to give asmon 200 gold to be on his screen PogChamp LUL

>Redditor sperging out because people want wow classic with an updated graphics toggle
>idiot redditor insists people must play with the original graphics
How does that make sense it doesn't affect others in any way.
Why do these dense pieces of shit want to dicate how people run the game?

It's never coming back. No matter how ''''authentic vanilla'''' or not Classic ends up being the experiences and joy you had back then can never be replicated.

And once the nostalgia wears off the panic will begin to set in.
First you will notice less travelers along the road. Getting a dungeon group takes longer. Off-peak hours turn home cities into ghost towns. Then, after the bandwagon praise died down the harsh analysis will come from critics and community heads. Next your friends one by one start logging in less, all that fervor to adventure and level to end-game starts to peter out by level 30.

It becomes harder to convince them to come online, the excuses "oh I need to spend time with the kids/wife/work" more frequent, and eventually the worst comes to pass. Your closest group of friends are online, sure, but playing a different game. Maybe the latest battle royale, maybe some other nostalgia fad or, most likely, a different MMO entirely. Probably retail WoW instead.

Once the population has dwindled to only the most die-hard then the dreaded news arrives. Classic hemorraghes subs, Classic is a failure, Blizzard says servers unsustainable, Classic WoW shutting down for good.
You thought you do, but reality is not just that you don't, but that you can't.

there is literally nothing wrong with beloved thottbot.

as long as there is no ingame help it's all good.

people with autism (vanilla players) dislike any sort of change

well it helps that most of those vanilla "veterans" will see those quests for the first time.

Got my bots ready to go.
I will be fucking this game's economy up as hard as I can.

because WoW players dont enjoy mmos, their escapist "want to feel special" people.
also their in nostalgia for when they were childs and not jaded neckbeards.
a graphical update would kind of improve the game (especially if its optional), but nostalgiafags cant nostaliga

>paying subs just to get banned
genius idea

I can tell you as a original classic player the graphics were always shit.
Being able to switch to the new fancy graphics would be perfect.

>Filename
>Nou
>New
Fucking newfags

The damage will already be done by that point.

>How do you do fellow private server refugees?

I never played private servers take your nonsense posting and shove it up your stupid ass.

What is shaman better at than Paladin? And the other way around.

I didn't, I was 10 lol

How to do classic right:
>write down zoomer character names during beta
>create 49 characters using those names
>use the last character slot for leveling your main

If everyone does this we should be in for a good experience.

Attached: asmonzoom.png (960x523, 363K)

I'll do what I want. Everyone I knew used Thottbot anyway. I don't expect it to be the same. The game was just more interesting to me in its older states.

This user is correct. Fuck private server players, the ones that kept the vanilla spirit alive. I for one welcome the to be announced option to have updated models, as well as a cash shop to buy character boosts

Before i quit classic my obsession with shaman was turning it into a one shot aoe canon with chain lightning.
So basically range casting

why are vanillafags so insufferable?
>you have no clue about WOW, you only played privatserver, i played original
they are basicly the same game, user.

>literally is one of the retards sperging out about graphics models
No amount of being a smart ass will not make you an idiot.
You weren't keeping anything alive you were playing an unauthorised knockoff.

Paladins don't have as bad of a time competing for gear. Shamans can actually do things other than spam buffs in raids

In truth every private server was not run as classic was.

So im guessing shamans are more active overall
thanks guys

i played both, and they were the absolute same.

Ackshually the loot tables, enemy spawns, drop rates, damage numbers, armor numbers, and myriad other things aren’t 1:1 with vanilla.
>I’m mad that you’re correct and can’t actually come up with a good argument

Everyone.

How does a graphical option affect anyone?
You are low iq.
You don't have an argument.

>spirit of the game
you sound like a woman and/or tranny.

Attached: 1546464029931.jpg (435x470, 23K)

Back then there wasn't really a cemented class role system.
So hybrid classes benefitted hugely since they could do anything. Shamans could tank for example.

>It’s just graphics bro
>It’s just LFD bro
>it’s just CRZ bro
>It’s just flying bro

Attached: 943F309B-7961-4E1E-863B-BFCC15308492.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Ackshually the loot tables, enemy spawns, drop rates, damage numbers, armor numbers, and myriad other things aren’t 1:1 with vanilla.
they were allmost blizzlike, so blizzlike to an extend i didnt even notice any difference.
WoW players are just escapist that need to feel special about something, the only difference between classic origin and privat is that special snowflakes can say the were classicfag way before everyone else was classicfag

Again how does a graphics toggle affect anyone but the player using it?
How does it affect gameplay?

They were so Blizzlike that blizzard actively copied the private server information and tweaked it back to what they thought would be correct. Somehow and feel free to correct me on this, making their classic easier upon the beta

You literally cannot answer the question can you filthy redditard?

dont have a betakey, cant correct you.
classic was allways easy though, you might just play mmos for an actually longer term and got better at them, so it feels like its easier for you.

>comestic the same as gameplay
Do you huff petrol?

>How does it affect gameplay?
Less lag if you use the old models. That was easy

an optional graphics toggle only you can see is not the same as anything else you posted, try again

Attached: 1558027032591.jpg (492x559, 78K)

>Loot boxes are fine as long as they’re cosmetic!

in classic i struggled hard with my first priest, allmost couldnt kill mobs.
then somehow i learned that learning enchanter and kill mobs with a staff is shit easy.
obivously beta is easier for me now, since i dont have to learn stuff like this anymore, i allready know it.

so your bullshit argument is that wrong btw is that a person choosing to use newer graphics is handicapping themselves.
Lmao

how is this your business?

Attached: Classic comparison.jpg (896x2492, 925K)

>a free graphics option is the same as a lootbox
This is peak reddit posting.

Oh so we’re gonna get into semantics huh? Okay let’s do it:
>LFD is optional bro you don’t gotta use it
>Flying is optional bro you don’t gotta use it
CRZ isn’t optional so you have me on that one

this is trying too hard

LFD and flying are both gameplay changes that change how the way the game is played for everyone.
Just switching to hd graphics isn't gameplay you tranny retard.

>Lmao
Thanks for conceding but if you must ask, I don’t recall the new graphics being in the game 15 years ago.

>LFD and flying are both gameplay changes that change how the way the game is played for everyone.
Incorrect. They would be optional in classic given that there are no flying specifics areas or LFD only dungeons

>A little taste won’t get me hooked I swear!

vanilla spergs are now so caught in their own idea of what the game apparently was that they now want to dictate how other players should experience it.
as if vanilla didnt have quest tracker addons. as if thottbot wasnt the most popular wow site.

truly pathetic "people".

Attached: 1550101843853.jpg (501x509, 26K)

Bullshit. I was casual as fuck in BC and I used thottbot. Even had that thottbot addon that recorded locations of shit.

How does it affect you if another player uses the newer graphics?
How does it affect the gameplay?

I already answered your question. Ask a new one before you blow your circuits

I wish rift succeeded. It feels more like wow than current retail does. Wish this shit was bc servers. My feet hurt. I wish firefall wasn't ran by a retard.

Their autism over a graphics toggle is what really gets me.

No you didn't. You haven't answered it. You are avoiding answering it.

the game didnt get easier, players just have more knoweledge about it.
WoW was never hard, you just had that impression because you were a lvl 10 rogue pulling mobcamps without a throw weapon, not silling first aid, and didnt use kick to interupt spells.

You can scroll up a few posts to find it user. Not that hard.

what the fuck am i looking at here

link it because I don't see it.

Fair enough. Still a bitch to pull a mob and have the rest of the camp chase after you. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Attached: 4A2C93EB-3203-445A-8076-5008E09F5807.png (308x225, 21K)

No thats bullshit wow was hard. Enjoy getting killed by low tier mobs.
The difficulty in earlier wow created the whole gameplay of wall hugging and making safe pulls.

Why are you so obsessed?

its not hard to pull single mobs out of camps at all.
you just use your ranged tool which every class has on the mob thats furthest apart from the group.

its the kinda thing I expected everybody to just pick up on the way to level 60 but apparently thats rocket science.

No.

Projection

Or, yknow...group up with people so you can be the gang and not get ganged

Projection and coping all at once

grouping up for quests is so counterproductive in vanilla. any quest that requires you to kill mobs for a drop can essentially drag out the whole experience because you kill all the mobs in a camp without getting the required drops for the party so you have to wait for respawns.

no thank you, groups for 3/5man quests only.

>'muh journey' posting
People fucking min maxed in vanilla, just because you were a level 35 dwarf huntard that never dinged 60 doesn't mean it didn't happen.

How is it counter productive if you and your party can steam through entire camps of mobs together? Lone wolfing is counterproductive here in that you need to pick off the stragglers like a beta

here's the thing about classic, the players are self-selected
all the retailfags who crave handholding won't like it even if they can get some addons for quests
classic is our home and all are welcome to enjoy it, but those who don't like the pace of the game aren't going to play it for very long, if they do at all

Actually scratch that, collection quests would be pure asshole. The killing quests on the other hand would be less painful in groups

because you have to wait for respawns way more often to get the required drops.
duh.
vanilla was not party leveling friendly outside of dungeon spam.

Or blizzard caves to the money like they have in the past

>Save your competitive minmax bullshit for retail
Hahahha get out of here shitter

>because you have to wait for respawns way more often to get the required drops.
If you’re in a group?

Attached: 368F9A95-7B3F-4EA4-84BA-2ABAC118D221.jpg (269x306, 16K)

speaking of optional stuff what if they added optional cosmetics.

Right? Or optional character boosts? Wouldn’t that be cool?

Caves to money? What does that mean in this context?
Classic isn't an expansion that people buy, the majority of Blizzard is still going to be focused on regular retail expansions like BFA.
So the players who want BFA-like experiences will simply play BFA and buy their microtransaction, level boosts, etc.

yes. quest drops are not shared across the group.
so you might clean out a whole quest camp and only get one quest drop. then you got four other party members with nothing and you have to wait for respawns multiple times.
kill quests are better in a group, but there's at least as many collect quests.

you were pretty much forced to group in classic wow.
The game was never intended as a solo game,
That came post lfd.

>people didn't use addons in vanilla

Comedy fucking gold

Attached: 1427615349948.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

>you were pretty much forced to group in classic wow.
LMAO
the game was advertised as a game in which you could level up solo.

>thinks optional cosmetics is the same as a character boost
retard.

no no no!!!!!! it cant be any different or i will cry!!!!

Attached: 1486697844655.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>What does that mean in this context?
A cash shop gets added to classic for the people that “want to experience it but not get caught in the slog.” As in instant boosts to 60 and so forth.

hard compared to what? nu/wow, yes lveling and leveling only) was harder.
but does that make it a hard game? literally played ys8 on nightmare a week ago. how is WoW a hard game compared to that?

>pull mob with throwing weapon
>2 mobs at the same time
>sinister strike, ez thro dynimate, comboshti, disteltea
>kill mob fast with cds
>after dead use stun at 2nd mob, bandage

wow user, it had basic rotation you could musclememory, hard game
wow was never a hard game, people just didnt have knowledge about it.
also the mobs werend hard, they were just designed around playing in a group.

everyone, you fucking newfag

a cash shop is a cash shop, he's right. Back to retail and take your spectral tiger with you faggot.

Mob spawns were slow. Unbelievably slow. And the main source of XP in the game are quests, only one person could get a quest drop from each mob and most quest items had a less than 50% chance of dropping to begin with. Plus you're competing with everyone else for those same mobs.
I think kill xp didn't split evenly, either, so you were actually earning less xp overall for each kill.

post proof because thats bullshit.

>yes. quest drops are not shared across the group.
>so you might clean out a whole quest camp and only get one quest drop.
Jesus it really has been that long.
Give an inch and they’ll take a mile user. Don’t you have a phone?

>actually thinks a level boost is the same as an optional cosmetic.
Btw i didn't even say a thing about cash shops you faggot.

the only addons that are allowed are titan panel and that one that put the semi-circular health/mana bars around your character

Daily reminder to magechads that our guy won today

Attached: Venruki.jpg (1200x1199, 244K)

>thinks cosmetics are the same as a level boost.
you dunce.

Well, shit. Killing 15 of each enemy in an area still won’t take as long at least.

if it wasn't in vanilla, it doesn't belong in classic. Back to retail faggot.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1556214440343.jpg (980x653, 95K)

Don’t make me repeat myself user. Retail cash shop is all the proof I need to show that it went from cosmetic mounts to exclusive pets to level boosts.

It will happen to classic if you let it. Don’t let it.

Eh most mobs were so hard they literally couldn't be soloed they were meant to be ganked by 2-3 people.
This is why aoe classes had a leveling advantage if they could pull several enemies and melt them fast.

>Eh most mobs were so hard they literally couldn't be soloed
LMAO

Fuck off retard. No one said a thing about cash shops and cosmetics are not the same as level boosts.
You are stupid.

I’m stupid for recognizing corporate greed? Fuck yourself nigger

Me too. Many of us will, and we'll have a blast. Night elf arms warriors incoming. In gonna be fighting the horde until my fingertips bleed.

OP
Well put, agree 100%

you are retarded for making strawmans.

>Eh most mobs were so hard they literally couldn't be soloed
Hahah fuck off shitter stay on retail

What? Of course you could solo mobs, I did it all the way to 60 on a warrior.
I think the only class that couldn't solo was Priest. Everyone else could easily solo their way through the game except for dungeons/elites.
It's just painfully slow unless you're a mage.

What was arcane like in 1.12?

t. zoomer fag that never played classic.
The game was never meant to be played solo. Fullstop.
Same with all old mmos.

>running dungeons
>in vanilla
HELL NO

It just slows me down to get to 60

Says the retard that cant do a basic rotation

my rogue could pull 3-4 at the same time without dying (1 is saped)

doing dungeons once is always worth it if you pick up the quests desu.
also if questing zones are overcrowded dungeoning might be faster. that was the case in many expansions.

This

>Thinks the game is all about max level
Stay on retail new friend

>youtube.com/watch?v=eD5Y1uyJrA0
Who let this in?

You know what? After having a meal, getting some sex, and actually watching it, it's not half bad. Could just be the sex talking though.

Attached: youtuber rant.png (920x347, 29K)

It’s not a straw man. It’s the past 10 years of blizzard staring us in the face. So either you shut down any thoughts they might put forward of implementing a classic cash shop, or Classic will end up just like retail but with pre cataclysm Azeroth

All those retards admitting that they were essentially mister beaning their way through vanilla back then and ignored all the resources everybody over 50iq used.
Also imagine ignoring one of the fundamental features that defines WoW: the incredible mod support.

Legit retarded mouthbreathers.

Attached: 1541976050343.jpg (1080x720, 212K)

getting dungeon weapons increases your leveling speed by a huge amount though

>handsome
>/fit/
>white
>tall
>rich
>10/10 gf
>beats ugly pserver autists at the game they've been grinding for years

why the fuck is this allowed? I can't wait until APES destroys these retailchads at 60

go shill your shitty videos elsewhere, tubby

what happened

WoW was literally the first major MMO designed specifically to be solo'd. It's a huge part of the reason the game made it so big to begin with, people could just log in, do a couple of hours of solo leveling and quit to go take care of the kids or do homework.
Yes, grouping could be faster especially if you knew what you were doing but playing the game solo was perfectly viable.

what else is it about?
repeating the same questlines you allready did 21 times, farming mats to get dynamites for leveling and doing dungeons you allready know?
>inb4 social aspect
can have that in any other game aswell, thats not special about WoW

Any suggestions?

of course its about max level. you spend only a fraction of your time in WoW while leveling.
its barely a tutorial.

>playing the game solo was perfectly viable.
If you didn’t mind wasting hours on end picking off enemies far away from their main group, or slogging through the auction house to find profession specific items for certain quests

the social aspect is garbage before endgame anyways. its endgame where you actually group up all the time.

imagine being this incompetent

most people would just grind local human caster mobs since they died fast, could be kicked, and gave more exp then questing in a group.

Imagine thinking you’re a billy badass who doesn’t need friends

If most people only played rogue I would agree

you never played the fucking game stop pretending you did.

you've never typed /who undead rogue on horde, didnt you?

No it wasn't more than half the content required people to informally create groups to do anything
You never played it. You lying faux-vanilla nostalgia fags are disgusting.

dont need them in a game that is so inherently anti group play as WoW :^)

my bad, meant to reply to

SwoleBenji tested grinding humanoid casters 1-40 and found it the slowest route for rogue.

Reminder if you play WoW you are a faggot.

Same plus I did not read English well.

Attached: 1505035360434.jpg (498x456, 69K)

That’s a lot of assumptions user. Don’t be a rude nigger.
You’re thinking of XIV
Seriously why the fuck is that game so anti social?

maybee slower thn some other routes, but more benfitial due to pick pocketting and getting cloth

thats ok user it will probably take about 20 years considering vanilla warr APM

No I'm thinking of vanilla WoW, where you have to compete with your own party for quest drops.
As far as MMOs go its terribly designed when it comes to group play unlike stuff that came before like FF11 or RO.

all mmos became anti-social because of lfd in wow.
It goes all the way back to classic wow and having to deal with jackasses to get things done. People got tired of it and lfd solved the jackass problem to an extent.

Silk becomes worth vendor price around Naxx. It is only ever market worthy during AQ40 war effort.

Greys are the superior method for currency early and late game. (Maybe not mid game.)

Stay tuned and SwoleBenji will do another 1-40 rogue route explaining that.

People got tired of interacting with others in an MMO. That’s really fucked

Attached: 7982508E-3685-4B7A-A949-4FC80E43D678.png (831x705, 586K)

Because unfortunately a lot of people are inconsiderate assholes.
Dungeon finder roulette is statistically a better chance of getting things done.
Compared to waiting for some neckbeard asshole to get his shit together and travel to a dungeon.

>where you have to compete with your own party for quest drops
It’s fucked from a gameplay perspective for sure. From an RP perspective(take that as you will) you’re just 2-5 literal whos that grouped together to get something done

>Because unfortunately a lot of people are inconsiderate assholes.
That’s just life in general user. Inside the game and out.
>Dungeon finder roulette is statistically a better chance of getting things done.
Provided there were enough tanks to fill the roles for everyone queued up. Being a DPS is suffering.
>Compared to waiting for some neckbeard asshole to get his shit together and travel to a dungeon.
That same neckbeard would still be in your group and messing things up, arguably all LFD does is remove the travel

my experience with classic WoW
>can i go afk and get a port, my grandpa needs me for something
>questmob spawns, hunter dashes form the bush arcane shot tag
>require players for a groupquest, nobody respons. need to skip the quest
the issue wasnt dungeonfinder, it was being able to play with multiple people online wasnt special anymore.
its just nostalgiafags yet again searching for something to blame their jadedness in interacting with each other on

Yeah just like it did with Runescape right dumbfuck?

Irrelevent. People being stupid, lazy and generally inconsiderate equates to time wasted.
I still see this behaviour today in mmos.
6-8 hrs of waiting around for people is not a fun experience.

The runescape devs have an army of hyper autists that will ream them new assholes if they fuck up. WoW has a slobbering legion of paypigs that buy whatever blizzard puts in front of them

>lol vanwow
face it classicuck vanilla was shit. Yeah retail is shit too. We need wrath, that's where shit was dope. Hell I'd settle for TBC.

Nigger it’s not irrelevant it’s the fucking game. You deal with both good and bad people all the time no matter what, the difference is getting in a guild full of the good and at most a skin flake of the bad

Nope. You see dungeon finder solved an issue but created another issue.
It ripped the soul of mmos out of mmos.
That is rp group formation and adventuring by actually physically travelling to the dungeon.
Actually socially connecting with people.

You. Are literally. Saying. It was better. When you had to pray. For 20 people. To want to raid. RIGHT THEN AND THERE. WHEN YOU ASK IN TRADE CHAT.

Are you actually retarded?

Having a guild full of people you like is a big bonus.

I'm actually hype to see this guy INCEL RAGE at girl gamers. I kind of want to kill the girls and maybe they'll date me.

oh fuck off the game is not waiting for some fat asshole to get off the toilet.

Don’t. Do this. It makes you. Look. Like. You’re. On the. Spectrum. Nigger.
Also, I said get in a guild with good people so you can avoid a majority of the bad

Exactly. The probability of getting twenty people to co-operate is a god damn miracle thats all these games have taught me.

Nah you’re waiting for someone to finish dealing with wife aggro, a smoke break, or finish putting their kids to bed.

Or, and bear with me on this one, but what if instead of that, we go with something that has been established as working and does the job well for the past... what, 20 years?

ie inconsiderate asshole who shouldn't be playing.

its not the dungeonfinder that did it, its the shift of the community.
on bc nobody communicated in dungeons either, just aoe and get through, even though there wasnt a dungeonfinder.
the issue is that people searching reasons for "interacting with each other".
you can allways communicate with people despite there being a dungeonfinder
>That is rp group formation and adventuring by actually physically travelling to the dungeon.
Actually socially connecting with people.
nobody on actual servers did that. you would choose some victims running and the rest would afk a port

Ah yes, when the tank misses his ready check and you’re stuck in the queue again. Instead of being in a guild full of people that will do stuff with you. Are you baiting me or is autism your superpower?
>Wow how could real life get in the way of something?

Everyone used the white homepage of thottbot. Druid swimming form quest felt impossible without it.

Whats so good about end game?
Repeating the same instances you allready did 21 times, farming mats to get dynamites for raiding and doing dungeons you allready know?

This is how stupid you are

>can we just pause at this raid boss
>i need to take care of my baby
>ok sure
>20 minutes later
>i need to have sex with my wife can we wait longer

Now that is a strawman. LFR hero?

>tank missed his ready check
thats your fault for playing on an empty realm fuckwit.

>i need to do a bio
>2 hrs later

>rp group formation
How the fuck "LFM TANK BRD" is rp?
>adventuring by actually physically travelling to the dungeon
Click on flymaster - alt-tab to shitpost on Yea Forums while flying - 5 min run to the dungeon portal.
ADVENTURE.

Not an argument, ass bandit. But hey, guess it’s a good thing CRZ exists huh

>This is how stupid you are
goes back to you, i never said endgame was great.
it just serves his purpose, dopamin itemprogression and people feeling special about their gear, which is all vanilla will be about.
i never said endgame is good, i asked you what else is there? you didnt answer. so i just take it as nothing.

>sees an argument
>cant counter argument
>pretends argument doesnt exist
congratulations, you are officially more retarded than an antivaxxer. Enjoy your incredibly unintelligent life. I'mma go enjoy me some wrath private servers.

>hey guys i'm at the last boss in another raid in another game
>can you wait a bit

Reminder SwoleBenji had a mental breakdown:
vocaroo.com/i/s0H6l6EFMDk6