How would you make Dinosaurs more scary in the Dino Crisis Reboot?

How would you make Dinosaurs more scary in the Dino Crisis Reboot?

Attached: Dino-Crisis.png (846x528, 654K)

They rape you if they catch you

Make them more imposing. Give the player that "oh fuck" feeling.

Reminder that Dino Crisis was always about shock value

all you gotta do is remake it. im pretty sure seeing a giant fucking T-Rex in 4k would be quite intense

Yeah, that is the thing, too. Years of game that has nothing but shock value kind of drain that scary part, away. And then you got feathered dinosaur or user sexualizing dinos, which make it all less scarier.

you can't. a dumb animal can never match up to a thinking, human enemy

So are zombie and look how well that turns out.

instead of using Dinosaurs, lolis will hunt you down

imagine the new cavafly productions

dinosaurs with mounted guns

Give them feathers

Attached: do you feel incharge.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

Aren't there a bunch of new dinosaur game for that guy to rip the files out of?

zombie media isn't actually about zombies, it's about human drama

What shock value did it have? The only thing I can recall is the first body you find, and it's ripped in half.

initial t rex appearance

First of all, Dino Crisis isn't much of a scary game
the only "scary" things about it were jump-scares. The first T-Rex encounter is an extreme case of shocking, but almost every other dinosaur encounter relies on jumpscares, and the tension comes from moments of silence until the next dinosaur appears

You are all fags P5HPI-VQ9P0-TEGD4
also Dino Crisis was fucking terrible. Only fags who couldn't afford Resident Evil played that gay shit

Thanks for Enclave, man

I guess it's been so long since I first played the game that I don't remember my reaction to the t-rex breaking through the office window. BUT, the raptor jumping through the window in that one hallway always gets me!

Focus on their animations being more fluid and rapid, dodging them should take near-split second timing and they should be horrific foes, at least for raptors and their ilk.

Alternatively, take the easy route and make them mutate into horrible monstrosities since the game already shares some of its lineage with RE. Doesn't have to be the same universe, just call it some sort of side effect of the time travel process.

>Alternatively, take the easy route and make them mutate into horrible monstrosities
Dino Crisis 3 did that and it help kill the game.

shooting water dinosaurs with smgs was epic stfu

That's because it's a lame tension builder. It works, but it doesn't leave a good impression since it throws logic out the window when dealing with dinos.

Gory attack animations that take big chunks of life, some randomness for when they appear, some stealth that maybe you don't alert them. Pontual save spots.

Better AI, better environments, better atmosphere.
The best part of DC2 until you got to the end and comfortable with it, was the oppressive feeling of loneliness and vulnerability; being one human sneaking through a jungle and the threat of dinos with little gear, eventually having to deal with the leathered up dino-retards, being stuck in the hoverboat, the diving sequence.
Bring that back, amp up the AI behaviour, smarten it up, go into more depth. Do for Dino Crisis what REmake has done for RE1 and 2

Haha yeah that'd sure be spooky and definitely doesn't give me a boner!