Let's be honest, Mario Party went downhill after this one

Let's be honest, Mario Party went downhill after this one.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 61K)

6 was good, fuck you.

7 was good, fuck you.

it went downhill when you grew up

5 is the worst out of 1 - 8 and 7 is the best
9 is better than 10
Super Mario Party sucks ass

They're all salvageable except for SMP. Fuck, SMP is so dull you can't even have a decent retardy.

5, 6, 7, and 8 were good fuck off

>They're all salvageable
>9 & 10 are salvageable

Attached: geroersef.png (388x587, 144K)

9 was ok the first few times but became shit really quick

>9 and 10
>better than Super
come on now

I remember enjoying the n64 MPs a lot. A whole lot. I got the newest one on nostalgia for the late 90s and boy was the game just straight up low effort.

They are, fight me.

I actually bough Super Mario Party expecting it to be the next best Mario Party game.
Instead I got a dead game with no one to play with since they thought having Online was a bad thing for it
Fucking Nintendo

1-3 were the best, hands down. Any ordering of those 3 for top 3 in the series is correct.

9 and 10 were so bad I'm going to put them dead last.

Looking back on 4-8 specifically, I think 4 was pretty good. Great minigames, Goomba's Greedy Gala was excellent, items were still a thing (non-capsules), and everything was fun.

5 was fine The boards were FAR better than MP4, but the minigames were slightly worse and capsules were a terrible mechanic. The build your own car mode was fun for a little bit, and 5 wasn't bad overall, but 4 was better.

6 and 7 were basically the same. I think 7 was worse, but not by much.

8 was actually really fun and the minigames felt fresh with the new wii controls at the time. Maybe I'm biased because I played this one a lot with my ex gf and had a lot of great memories with her, but Boo's level and Shy Guy Express were super fun (though the boards were kinda small).

Super Mario Party has fun minigames but it just feels like a watered down game with very little substance or soul.

Final Rankings:

2>3>1>4>8>5>6>7>SMP>10>9

Not ranked: DS games and GBA game

this company has produced nothing but dogshit for 6 years
nintendo just needs to get someone new at the helm for mario party and tell these guys to go fuck themselves

Attached: Nd_Cube_Logo.svg.png (1280x247, 26K)

>no retardy today

Attached: 980c77a48b967d75366a812251c1ea4776a1528f.png (620x824, 29K)

We literally just did Retardy yesterday, man.

Attached: NOOOO HELP ME.png (534x600, 372K)

There's another fag who streams retardy during sundays but went missing.

Attached: 1547431425718.gif (489x359, 1.41M)

>2>3
this

Attached: 350px-MP2_Wario.png (350x287, 159K)

>Proshi downgraded to Yorsh
>but Weege is still surging

Attached: all-the-power.jpg (1126x1024, 77K)

6 and 7 were good, fuck you.

OP is delusional. 6 was one of the best if not THE best and 7 wasn't bad at all either. 8 is where shit started to take a divel and 9 is when it fell off a cliff, exploded, then created a black hole.

Attached: file.png (1200x901, 1.61M)

i always noticed how oddly yellow bowser's face was in this minigame

Attached: Capture.png (90x90, 22K)

Probably the shittiest opinion in the thread.

>People enjoyed Bowser time every 5 turns

>zoomers unironically defend the cars in hindsight now

SMP is good, honestly 4-10 can suck my nuts.

Debatable GOAT

Attached: mp3.jpg (1536x1152, 206K)

post shit tier boards

Attached: file.png (201x188, 48K)

I had tons of fun with SMP, but I also played it regularly with friends.

5 WAS the downfall. Great creativity there Hudson. Get a rope. Wow.

That's what I was wondering. MP is fun by itself but with friends is a blast.
SMP looks kinda lame with such short stages, but is it at least "fun with friends™"?

Attached: 1345282282277.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I have no friends. Is it worth getting SPM? I used to play MP 6 alone and enjoyed it pls no vully

This one is so shit, it's banned for 50 turn games. It takes literally 6 hours to finish 1 retardy

that was a godly finale last night

SMP by itself is lower half tier because it’s added layers of character specific dice blocks make risks more fun with real people. Multiplayer makes it in the upper half of games despite having only 4 boards

2 is without any doubt the best one, despite having somewhat broken shit like boo and chance time, but, at the same time, was fun.

Mario Party went downhill once the GC era started with 4, it has the worst boards out of the original 8 Mario Parties and is painfully slow. Only the minigames are good.
That said its still better than the shit NDCube put out.

Attached: 1550767824662.jpg (289x352, 42K)

Mario Part 5 was probably the most 'fuck you in particular' of all the GC ones. It always felt like one particular player would get shafted so hard compared to the others every party.

Attached: 200px-Woodywoods.png (200x106, 46K)

>watch SPM footage
>hate it
>everyone keeps saying how its a great return to the roots
>buy it
>its a messy amalgamation with tiny ass boards, pity coins out the ass, and rubberband shit thats way more common than anything from the older games
We'll never get a true MP again.

Attached: 1552182232423.png (1000x1000, 822K)

Attached: Mario'sRainbowCastleMP.png (266x94, 17K)

5 was easily the most luck-based out of all the games. I refer to Mario Party 5 as "Luck Party 5" from time to time because of it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Fuck you. I love the capsules and how simple the board was. The board gimmicks from the later games were fucking annoying after playing it the first time. Didn't like how you can use capsules on yourself for free in 6 and 7.

3 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 1 > 8 > 4 > the rest

DS was the last good one. It had so many insanely good games and boards that were only able to be done with the separation of everyone's screens. Island Tour could have done something like it, but they fucked it up by having a lackluster selection and only ffa minigames.

>decide I want to truly see which mario party (traditional) is the best
>start with 6 since I had deemed it the best prior
>pretty good but two of the boards are pretty shit, and another mediocre with an okay game's list from what I played
>decide to try 2 next
>first two boards are fucking atrocious
I never realized how bad the first two boards for MP2 were, because holy shit are they awful. I still think 6 is going to be 1 or 2, but at this point, 3 has a solid chance of being the actual best MP going by the fact that it was my favorite MP until 6.

If you think 4 is the best out of 4-8 your opinion is instantly garbage. You get the shitty mushrooms every other turn, moving around the board feels like moving through molasses, board visual design is awful and boring. 4 is just so bad

MP2 has better boards while MP3 has better items allowing for more strategy

Pagoda peak is great fuck you.

I don't understand the people who even ask for this map every single time EVERY SINGLE TIME the AI fucks up and it isn't even in a funny way unlike BUY MY WINDMILL

Dont worry guys. I got this.

2>5>DS>3>1>7>4>SMP>8>6>9>T100>10>Advance>IT>SR

I'm kinda playing with the idea to make own retardy streams for fellow Euroanons, what do I need to get into streaming?

This board is peak strategy and mindgames with the signs though.

>That friend who wanted to play with handicaps

Attached: 1432746190658.jpg (316x239, 17K)

top 10 pictures taken seconds before disaster strikes

Attached: 1280px-Wario_Bowser_Bigger_Blast.png (1280x961, 1.61M)

Attached: stackeddeck.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>twitch account
>emulator
>unlocked everything
>codes for those MP without CPU only
>a regular schedule
That's it

Attached: 1339390766929.jpg (431x600, 193K)

I grew up on Mario 1-5 but went into my edgy teen phase and never bothered to buy 6. If 6+ were shit then I feel better about dropping the series after 5.

4 was the most disappointing, but it had that cool Volleyball game ran by that edgy star.

Alright, so just finished the space board and it's also fucking awful. A terribly place item shop, a shit gimmick in the happening spaces (I actually got stuck in the top lane for 5 turns, and before you say "just pay the popo", I didn't because there's a possible star spawn there, which did end up popping and I grabbed. Still fucking awful.) and the board just not really matter at the bottom. 1 item limit is fucking cancer. Minigames have pretty much all been shit and the controls are janky as fuck. I can't believe this used to be one of my favorite MP's.

Yeah boards in 4 were shit but fuck you guys, it has the best minigames and that's why it's my favorite mario party game.

I always wondered why people liked 4 so much. It had good mini games but if the boards surrounding them each have horrible luck mechanics and a slow pace why bother over other better games

6 is best for Retardy Streams,