No Man's Sky Beyond is coming soon. What do you think will be in it? What are you hoping for...

No Man's Sky Beyond is coming soon. What do you think will be in it? What are you hoping for? Is anyone even playing anymore?

Attached: no-mans-sky-beyond-box-art.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

>What do you think will be in it?
Isn't it just VR shit and more online multiplayer nonsense?
>What are you hoping for?
literally anything but the above

Does this one actual feel like a real game?

i wouldn't touch anything made by these hacks if they paid me for playing it

An excuse to not discount the game for 2 years.

VR, multiplayer, and something that hasn't yet been announced. Recently they added oceanic building and more creatures. There's a Vulkan API integration beta publicly available as well, this has been added to optimize for VR.

are they fixing how ships fly?
and if so, are they adding proper stick support?
if no, I'll pass

more combat would be cool. maybe you can go on missions to kill giant monsters or groups of each faction

What's wrong with the ships fying?

Early access 60 dollars for 2 years

Eh, fixing it to where having someone else in your game doesn't make it crash will be a nice change regardless. I just picked up the game a bit ago and had no expectations, so I'm pretty satisfied as is.

Hyped to play it the good lord intended, in the full glory of VR.

>What's wrong with the ships fying?
they handle like shit, it's the only thing keeping me from playing the game more than an hour

incoming thread where half the replies are from thin-skinned faggots that are still butt-hurt over some shit that happened 4 years ago and haven't noticed the game is now fucking amazing.

I will get for VR chill sessions, already getting some soundtracks together -
Discovery
Deltron 3030
Guardians of the Galaxy
Tron Legacy
Blade Runner 2049
Mass Effect
Rez/Infinite
Halo
Rama
And LOTS of anime OPs.

Attached: 108637-rama-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1000, 196K)

>LOTS of anime OPs
gay

Son, most aerial vehicles handle like shit. GTA hasn't had a plane or helicopter that handled well in its entire lifespan. The ONLY time I've EVER seen good plane/chopper handling was Saints Row 3 and 4.

You're right, I'll add EDs too.

Please do. Whenever VR becomes a viable financial thing for me this game seems like it would be a great place to start

Did it actually make a comeback or is it still only worth 10 hours play time max?

No mans sky is shit at a fundamental level. It can never be saved.

It's a supply chain autism game now with some gathering and exploration in support of that core, depends heavily on the person how long you can enjoy that for

The already revealed VR and MMO-ish features, and maybe some more interesting gameplay elements that will come with it. Also better optimization.

Walking NPCs, combat with humanoid AI, more Sentinel variation, more Horror-type creatures (like the Biological and Abyssal Horrors), more interesting space locations, more planet types (like gaseous, volcanic, dune, ect), biome-dependent creature variations (like furry creatures on cold planets, amphibious creatures in swamps, creatures that dig, creatures that hide in trees, ect), space creatures (maybe like a Cosmic Horror or something), tools to build large player settlements or cities on planets, asteroid landing, freighter space wrecks, infested freighters/space stations (dungeon-like environments full of tendrils, goop and Biological Horrors with rare resources or something as incentive), stuff like that. Doubt everything I listed would be there this update, but I'd love to see this kind of stuff implemented eventually

The release was awful, but you have no imagination if you can’t appreciate the concept

Please keep supporting the game, it might get enough updates to be worth my money.

Sean really redeemed himself. Honestly NMS is the biggest comeback story of the gaming industry. He put in everything he promised and more.

O good yes to all of this, especially the destroyed space freigthers

Actual reverse shills

Nothing that fixes the glaring issues in the core gameplay loop
For shills to shut up about this flop and let it die already.

I no mans sky the greatest con in gaming history?

There's always Star Citizen

Is this paid dlc or free

I'm not hoping for anything. The fire time I played this game, it was a dumpster fire and I got bored after 20 hours of hopping around the same planets, visiting the same manufacturing plants and solving the same riddles only to get more bag space.
The 2nd time I played, it was after the "guys we're a real game now" Atlas upgrade, and it introduced a bunch of ores that can't be mined without researching a base and have no use besides decoration crafting for your base, introduced a "story" that involves flying around different planets and visiting the same shrines/plants/aliens you've already been visiting since 1.0, and running out of bag space even faster now with all these useless base materials.

What's funny is all these shills pleading for people to try the game now that it's "good", but it was never and will never be "good", so long as the game is still 90% hopping around similarly generated planets visiting the same structures until you get to the center or uninstall out of boredom.

Free. They have yet to attempt any sort of paid dlc, and I hope they never do