It's 2019 and Nintendo games still need to be heavily compressed to fit in their meme storage

It's 2019 and Nintendo games still need to be heavily compressed to fit in their meme storage

In the N64 music had to be 20 second mono loop in order to fir their shit expensive cartdriges
In the gamecube they had to release in 2 discs. Some games weren't even on the Nintendo gamecube because it couldn't fit even in 3 discs

Now in meme Switch games lack cinematics and textures are extremely compressed to fit their expensive SD cards

Attached: Kathy-Griffin-without-makeup.jpg (679x574, 89K)

Meanwhile games on PS4/Xbone don't bother compressing fuck all (even to a barely-lossy format), rendering games that could be 10-15gb with no discernable difference clocking in at 50gb instead.

IIiiiIiIIIiii WaNt YoUr SOOOOUUUULLL
IIiiiiIIiiiII wIlL eAt YoUr SOOOOUUUUL

Yeah but at least they aren’t censored.
:^)

Yeah but at least they have something that can be censored.
:^)

enjoy your censored games on sony you stupid fucking faggot

nigga it's a PORTABLE

the fact that it can even run the games at all is mindblowing

Came here to post this

This

There is no reason on God’s earth why games like final fantasy 15 or fucking destiny need to be close to 100 gigs. Add in the mandatory installs, even if I have the damn disk, and my shit gets filled constantly. I shouldn’t have to reinstall a game when it could just play off the disk.

What are you even trying to say?
That having risqué content in the first place is better than not having any even if it gets censored?
If this is your retarded line of reasoning there are PS4/Switch multiplats that got censored on PS4.

And then you get shit like MHW on PC which weighs in at 24gb, but looks like PS3-quality textures in a lot of spots.

Sure, there was the post-release optional high-rez texture pack to make it look like a modern game in that regards, but that pack alone is FOURTY GIGABYTES, and demands 7gb vram minimum for some fucking reason. JP can't into fucking texture streaming I swear.

I'm saying they have games, unlike Nintendo.

>OP tries to mock Switch storage
>in the end it becomes a "why do PS4/Xbone games need 100gb of storage for a game that looks like a ps3 title!?"
nice OP! Good work!

Attached: depositphotos_165200536-stock-photo-young-laughing-ginger-woman-talking.jpg (1600x1167, 150K)

This

>explaining your joke
Y I K E S

Attached: missing-mark.jpg (250x224, 12K)

NINTENDO GOOD
PS4/XBONE BAD

Yeah, but back in those days, internal storage wasn't a thing, so 32GB cards vs 50GB discs isn't nearly as big of an issue as 64MB carts vs 700MB discs was back then. The gap has closed considerably, too.

Japanese PS4 games aren't censored only localization
also
>2019
>not speaking japanese
>2 hour battery life
>portable

>asking to get the joke explained
Yiggety YIKES

Nintendo does need to be shit on for only putting 32 gig HD storage. Really unacceptable. I buy 90% of my games physical and still sometimes get shafted (megaman X collection having the second set of games as a download only)

>megaman X collection having the second set of games as a download only)
This is what you get for buying a shit console to play inferior ports
X collection was on sale on PSN at 30% discount and it's worth like 2 dollars

>no u
ok

You're missing the point. I paid full price and didn't get full product just because it was a switch game and those carts aren't cheap. Yes I later found the ports weren't great which is a theme I'm seeing with lots of shitty ports. SF 30th anniversary collection has some God awful porting and it was lazy as fuck.

I WISH THE MILKMAN WOULD DELIVER MY MILK

If all this stuff was compressed wouldnt the ps4 and xbone have to work harder to decompress it in order to show it thus making the already shitty 26 FPS even worse?

Should have known better to bash big Daddy N on home turf.

Capcom must go bankrupt. They destroyed all their franchises. DMC 5 sucks and on top of that there are two goblinas. The latest Monster Hunter expansion is another unfinished crap for 40 bucks like the main game

Capcom has earned the title of Ubisoft of japan

So the fuck what. They have clothes still censored or not. Whats it really matter? You dont actually jerk off to clothed cartoon women do you? Whats even the point of that?

I hope you get sexually molested.

Whats your top 5 favorite games.

>thread criticising Nintendo devolves into "b-but Sony/Xbox"
Nintendoids can't take criticism

Yeah tell me all about how far and long you get with a PS4 on a cramped plane

How’s that vita working out for you?

>lets critizise Nintendo's Storage LOL!
>We should also critisize PS4's and Xbone 50gb PS3 games as well
>NO! NO! WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN Yea Forumsseterra! ONLY NINTENDO!11!1!!
Y I K E S

>video game compression is a bad thing now
So this is what console wars drive people to, huh?

>2 hour battery life
now you're just lying

1) Super Mario World
2) EDF 5
3) Ace Combat 4
4) Mafia
5) Streets of Rage 3

I can name 5 mediocre action games better than Devil Meme Cry 5
1) Binary Domain
2) Bayonetta 2
3) Genji
4) Blood Will Tell
5) Armored Core 3

Shit taste brother.

That's fine with me. I'll take the 1/3 game size over modern style graphics.

>aren’t censored
>only localization
Is that why Sony just removed tons of content from DOAX3 Scarlet in Japan? For “localization?”
What rock have you been living under that you don’t know what Sony’s been doing?

They always have to resort to that to make a case against the switch.

Well they’re running out of topic and outright lies
Switch has taken the world by storm and basically rewrote how to play vidyas

Yeah, I guess not playing vidya might seem revolutionary to some.

Kek true, anytime a console game is ported to PC I know it's going to be a massive download for no reason.

>compressing the size of your video games is now a bad thing
Did I miss something?

>compression good

I bet you think mp3 96kbps audio files are just fine

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Is there not some middle ground between fucking huge files that sound good and tiny files that sound like shit?

>Whats even the point of that?
to jerk off. I thought that would be obvious.

Fucking this. What the fuck is wrong with Gen-8 Devs.
You buy a physical copy of the game, and it still needs to download 40 gigs to the hardrive because of a patch? A 40 gig patch eating up how fucking much of your system memory and strangling the hell out of your bandwidth?

Is OP really going to give me that smug ass look like THAT'S the kind of User experience I should be wanting from this industry? Fuck you, OP.

You misunderstand stand. This is not deflection.
Most of america has some shitty slow internet, and limited service options that sneak data caps in on you all over the place. Data caps that get reached really fucking quickly thanks to your precious uncompressed mandatory texture pack downloads.
This isn't the whining of nintendo fanboys who never even touched a gen 8 console and don't know anything about this.

You struck a nerve. You struck the wrong fucking nerve.

It's a half truth at worst really. If you playing Botw/DOOm/Mario Odyssey/Splatoon2/xeno2/big AAA games a 2-3.5 battery is pretty typical for me. Still nice to get that 3ish hours of gaming away from home, but not exactly wrong.
Indies meanwhile can last anywhere from 3-6 hours pending how intense it is.

Ether way it is straw grasping and pathetic because it's still an extra 150mins i get to game a day over xbox1/ps4.

Also you're all retard cunts and mega niggers for console warring anyway. Anyone who does this can gas themselves.