Todd Howard admits to being a sack of shit

vg247.com/2019/06/03/todd-howard-fallout-76-criticisms-well-deserved/

>Fallout 76 was not received well at launch – but Bethesda was not expecting it to, and knew that the game’s real legacy would depend on post-launch support.

>In an interview for IGN Unfiltered, game director Todd Howard has opened up about the difficulties the team faced working on Fallout 76, and how they were aware, before launch, that the game would not earn the high review scores of other titles Howard has been attached to in the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

>“We knew we were gonna have a lot of bumps”, Howard says. “That’s a difficult development.”

>Fallout 76, which reviewed poorly at launch and has continued to receive major updates since, is a shift away from the experiences players have come to expect from the series.”You know that a lot of people might say ‘that’s not the game we want from you'”, Howard said.

>“We were ready for…a lot of those difficulties ended up on screen”, he said, admitting that a lot of the criticism the game received in reviews was “very well deserved.”

>“This is not gonna be a high Metacritic game. This is not what this is.”

>But Howard believes that with a game like Fallout 76 “it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,” and that the game has improved dramatically since launch. “It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.”

>Their plan is to simply “keep making the game better” so that the game’s community can get more out of it down the line. It’s hard to say whether Bethesda has totally turned things around, although it does seem like the game is in better shape now than it was at launch.

>This clip is an excerpt from the full interview, which will be available on IGN from July 4.

Attached: 286.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKDN_VVOuDM
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
youtube.com/watch?v=r5grpzBp0TM
e621.net/post/show/1476661/
industrygamers.com/galleries/playing-favorites-bethesdas-todd-howard/1/
youtu.be/kjyeCdd-dl8
ign.com/articles/2018/10/22/bethesda-knows-fallout-76-will-have-bugs-and-wants-your-help
youtube.com/watch?v=ky4sp-dM4jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't he always say that for shit products/lies so people always forgive him?

TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

>and that the game has improved dramatically since launch
DEV ROOM STILL OPEN GUYS
BUY MORE ATOMS NOW

DON'T BELIEVE

you can go anywhere, you can do anything

not his fault

>Bethesda was not expecting it to do poorly
>still talked it up like it would be great
he accidentally admitted to his own lies

>But Howard believes that with a game like Fallout 76 “it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,”
Wasn't this part of that class action lawsuit they got hit with? Something about releasing an at times literally unplayable, paid-for product with hopes of eventually patching it into something more stable?

>w-we k-knew it would fail!
see that metacritic score? you can't climb it

Delete this fucking thread.

Attached: 1544201515610.jpg (708x708, 55K)

>But Howard believes that with a game like Fallout 76 “it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,”
What kinda retard logic is this? You only get one chance at a first impression and if you fuck that up it's not something that's easy to fix.
Look at No Man's Sky, that game was a disaster on launch and even though it's a far better game three years later there are still people who won't give it a chance because of how shitty the launch was.

Starfield next year for sure lads, he will save us.

WAAAAAAY too fucking late to say this

>“It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.”

Attached: todd_howard_by_mantisshrimpp_dbydir7-fullview.jpg (1024x1460, 238K)

Every time a game is hyped and turns out to be a turd on launch, this EXACT SAME narrative is played out by games journalists. Remember how No Man's Sky was "Getting patched and totally becoming the game that was promised, guys!! It's good now we swear!!" x100 now? And years on it still hasn't happened? Yes, same thing is happening here.

>someone releases a shit videogame
>sue them
Only in America, what a fucking joke.

No Man's Sky DID get patched and become the game that was promised

Three years too late, but still

But you're correct that this isn't acceptable. Games shouldn't be released in the first place until they're what was promised.

No it didn't. You literally, unironically drank the games journalist koolaid. You are the ACTUAL definition of a sheeple.

>What are false advertising laws

>offer refunds
>try to return unfinished game
>they start losing so much money that they stop the refunds
>get sued
DUHHHHHHHHHHH stupid fucking europoor

Fuck off Todd, I'm not buying your shitty game.

>Todd redemption arc incoming
Godspeed lad

Attached: kinobyl.png (498x511, 272K)

>it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,
What a perfect encapsulation of one of the greater cancers afflicting the modern industry.

You know what? If he just said 76 was a bad game, and that he would try harder on the next one, I would've believed his sweet little lies. But this is repulsive, this is obscene. How can Todd expect me to believe this?

How can Todd even redeem himself at this point? Is it even possible?

Fallout 4 was redeemable?

Not unless he pulls a fucking divine miracle with both TES6 and Starfield.

Isn't he basically admitting that the game was a bad idea from the start?

Based Todd, I knew it wasn't his fault
#Todd2020

Attached: 1539985004181.jpg (691x720, 45K)

so they knew it would be a shit game that would need to be fixed over time and still charged full price for it

my friend was extremely desperate to get someone else to play with him, so he bought 76 for me for my birthday like 3 or so weeks ago, and we started playing together. I know the argument "everything is better with friends" applies but it's not as bad as people giving criticism of it say it is. I've only experienced like 7 bugs and considering bethesda's track record, that's a fucking miracle compared to what they had in previous games. Ot really is quite fun just shooting shit with your friends, which in reality is how all online multiplayer shooters should be played as, with friends.

>“it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes”
>“It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.”
TELL ME
TELL ME LIES

Attached: 68cda022514a2d47343d1c5ef92983e3[1].jpg (605x800, 62K)

None of you played Fallout 76 so your opinions don't matter anyway.

GAMES AS A SERVICE
PLAYTEST OUR DUMPSTER FIRE FOR FR- I MEAN FOR $60 + TIP
sniff my taint, Todd

>This clip is an excerpt from the full interview, which will be available on IGN from July 4.

these niggas really expect me to wait a fucking month for a Todd interview?

the interview ends with todd announcing an expansion pack to fallout 76 for independence day

youtube.com/watch?v=gKDN_VVOuDM
Game is fun if played right.

they're both basically using the same old engine, RIP

This is good news. I just bought 5 copies. Wow. Let that sink in.

LEAVE TODD ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HE DOESNT DESERVE THIS.

UWRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: AKKOENOUGH.jpg (512x411, 135K)

>“it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,”

Attached: 1487878988625.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

They made a typo, it's June 4.

>tfw Miyazaki would probably be downright disgusted by Todd's antics

>>Fallout 76, which reviewed poorly at launch and has continued to receive major updates since
Fucking lol

>Fabulous game
Still frequent crashes, glitches and bugs. Trying to play in a group is legitimately difficult to do without having to restart the game a million times.

>tfw no one understands what Todd is saying because they're obsessed
He's right you know.

no he's not

this is fucking terrible and video games should never be released like this

If youre still buying a Bethesda game post 2008 youre part of the problem.

Attached: F3851E28-8375-48C7-A24E-D5AD523EDB6E.jpg (200x247, 14K)

I genuinely have nothing against this guy. Maybe it's the memes or the fact that he's the only one who ever looks like he's enjoying himself at E3, but I just can't hate him, no matter how many lies he tells.

Attached: 1529724413989.jpg (700x400, 154K)

Based woodyposter.

No he's completley wrong, especially for multiplayer games. If you're game at launch is a buggy (and more importantly, boring) mess, few people are going to stick around for when it eventually gets "good". Look at No Man's Sky for example, many people love the game since the devs stuck with it and it improved, but they have far less players than they would have had if they just launched with those updates beforehand. The only reason Early Access games even got their popularity when they first came around is because the games were fun enough despite the bugginess, which Fallout 76 wasn't.

What kind of video games does he play?

>"look this game will be really good"
>game releases, it's shit
>comes back 6 months later and says "look I know the game wasn't good but it's good now"
>it's not
Fuck you, Todd Coward.

How has No Man's Sky not been the game they promised?

Is Fallout 76 like an MMO do you just do dumb Bethesda-like quests with other people?

No, it's a new game unlike any other. It's Fallout 76.

Between running Bethesda and being a serial killer, he doesn't have much time for video games.

Dawww, I hope you keep having fun, user.

I don't know what passes for MMO these days, but player limit for the entire map in F76 is, what, 20?

thread theme

Attached: 1557315762679.jpg (882x960, 251K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

How does that corporate boot taste, Eurofag?

Can someone here explain to me why people keep buying Bethesda's games? I mean, they're all obviously very flawed and boring, especially so if you can't even mod them.

He wasn't in the chess club but a Latin Appreciation club is pretty fucking nerdy too. Chess club just rolls off the tongue better and everybody instantly knows it's a nerd club without letting the conversation slow down.

Nice shitpost, user

Attached: d8154.jpg (1873x1168, 971K)

you sound like a faglord

Bethesda has been trying to get that sweet microtransaction money for years now. Ever since horse armor really. It's funny how it keeps blowing up in their face.
>Horse Armor
>Paid Mods
>Hearthstone Ripoff
>Paid Mods 2.0
>Bethesda Launcher
>Fallout 76
>Dumb Phone Games

Attached: todd buy my game.jpg (250x141, 6K)

Todd did nothing wrong. He's just the fall guy.

Todd got on stage and told me this game wasn't going to suck dick. Todd did everything wrong.

Unironically true, I got into fallout 76 after the fallout of the launch, and I'm very much enjoying it at its current state
And I only paid 10 bucks for the game, so well worth it.
I've been grinding levels solo but the game shines with its multiplayer aspect. Taking your big dick crew of power armored buddies and fucking shit up in nuclear zones, fucking up world bosses and questing together. It's exactly what you'd expect from a bethesda's fallout game but in multiplayer.
The base building is one of my favorite parts as well, first travelling around the map looking for a sweet spot and once you find it, building a comfy shack with ragtag furniture until I find better from quests and vendors.

People who call fallout 76 bad haven't played it at its best. Yes, every complaint was relevant on release, but barely anymore, so quit recycling your arguments.

Attached: Photo_2019-04-02-235047.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>It's exactly what you'd expect from a bethesda's fallout game but in multiplayer

So a giant trashfire

Well, according to his own lies, they expected it to suck at first but then it would improve with updates.

>was not expecting it to do poorly
>talked like it would be great
am I missing something here or...?

>Being this much of a Todd apologizer
Kill yourself

It is still an empty world with shitty combat and shitty quests?

>lied about being in the chess club
this will always be funny to me

Can we bring back toddposting?

Attached: 3tf0j7mk1cl11.jpg (500x370, 37K)

Nah, bethesda games aren't that bad even when you haven't modded them, solid 6/10 experiences, anyone calling them super bad haven't played a genuinely bad game, or a genuinely good game for that matter, to not be able to score a game deservedly.

>bethesda games aren't that bad

Attached: db04.jpg (631x645, 330K)

Could we? No, we SHOULD

Attached: 1497249432157.jpg (2008x2292, 637K)

>This is not gonna be a high Metacritic game. This is not what this is
lmao, what a scumbag.

Where are you grinding? I'm at a lost as to where to go at level 30s.

>But Howard believes that with a game like Fallout 76 “it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,” and that the game has improved dramatically since launch. “It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.”
Some of you might be too young to remember this but the xbox 360 and PS3 required you to pay a "certification fee" every time you wanted to push an update, it was about $20,000 and I remember hearing stories of devs trying to avoid the fee as much as they could outside of DLC releases or major patches. Imagine the sheer fucking hysteria if bethesda launched 76 last gen and bethesda chickened out of paying hundreds of thousands to fix it.
Then the PS4 and Bone dropped this fee, allowed devs to push updates more frequently, and now all of a sudden we have some of the most botched launches in the past two decades
>a tetris that ran at 3 fps
>BF4 being completely unplayable online
>Watch Dogs and Assunity clipping through the floor and melting faces
>driveclub being irrelevant in the corner thanks to server woes
>NMS drip-feeding content over 3 years meant to fulfil promises made 6 years ago
>Fallout 76 releasing as a tech demo that doxes you
Imagine if next gen they brought this fee back. I mean, they won't thanks to the indie boom, but it'd be so statisfying seeing big budget devs squirm when they realize that every corner cut is another hundred k down the turd flume

>a tetris that ran at 3 fps
what?

>big dick crew
go back to twitch with your zoomer lingo

Botched launches are a bias. They don't happen anymore than they did before.

>Yea Forums worshipping a conman with endless meme offerings
truly the most degenerate board on 4chins.

Not yet. Wait until big news on TES 6 or Starfield

Questing gives decent XP and you open up the world more, I recommend doing the Enclave questline to unlock the X-01 power armor and more vendors to get that extra 400 caps each day
but in terms of mindlessly grinding enemies for xp and loot, some may say Watoga is good place because those robots keep spawning endlessly and there's a lot of them, but they're very durable, my favorite spot running through the residental area of Whitespring resort and ending up to the Golf Club, I was one and two shotting ghouls there with super sledge and kept getting tons of legendaries which I would later sell for a lot of profit
another good place for XP and also special loot is Monster Mash minigame in Watoga's school, shame that there was rarely people there but on the other hand I got all the XP to myself, and the candies which I could later use on a vending machine for secret prizes

Attached: Photo_2019-03-30-125312.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

i'll recycle it all i want Todd

Attached: Fallout76 2018-10-31 00-22-07-24.jpg (2560x1440, 2.8M)

>m-muh twitch zoomer
actually fucking kill yourself, literal waste of air

Attached: 5641685940.jpg (500x475, 78K)

>it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes

Jesus if that ain't Bethesda in less than 10 words.

Attached: 1557157416112.jpg (350x376, 11K)

that's not where it originates from you fucking retard

I think he was referring to Tetris Ultimate

youtube.com/watch?v=r5grpzBp0TM

He's being a doofus. It's true that they've fulfilled what the game was promised to be, however the core gameplay loop is still the same from what I understand and that kinda sucks.

At least you didn't deny it

I just want Todd and bethesda to get fucking destroyed. Fuck ethics, fuck morals, fuck future consequences, just burn Todd to the fucking ground.

It gives me a bit of an ego boost knowing that I can literally make a better Tetris game on my own efforts than a AAA dev could.

Oh Shenandoah, I hear you calling,
Hi-o, you rolling river.

it doesn't matter where it originated from, you fucking faggots
go donate some of your parents money to your favorite streamers and stop coming back here

>"It's a fabulous game with an incredible community"
I've been joking about the E3 Bethesda conference erupting into a riot before, but if Todd Howard were stupid enough to say this in front of an audience it might actually happen.

I do not even own a twitch account, nor have I ever donated, nor do I use anyone else's but my own income
jesus what a projecting annoying cunt you are

release a game so terrible so you can improve it that much more. 4d chess right here

Fallout 76 looks so gorgeous. Is there any other game as good?

it looks like it would be something to play high as fuck with a random person I encounter

rewatch reveal at e3.

>posting a furry cropped image
at least post the source

Please look up “implied warranty of merchantability.” You cannot legally sell a product that literally doesn’t function.

Nice try Pete Hines

It functions, its a game, you can play it. I don't think you understand how that definition would be applied in court. A buggy game wouldn't even come close to satisfying the condition.

I'd rather a company delay a game 5 times like rockstar has been known to do than put out a piece of shit knowing full well it is one

No you wouldn't. And so wouldn't other people.

>solid 6/10 experiences
that is what considered barely passable.

You're thinking on the ign 5-10 scale user, this one starts at 1

Yeah he would. Kys

Only the video game industry is it okay to pull this shit.

Imagine buying a vehicle and the company says after a few recalls it's a damn good car.

Why do you need the source, user?

Attached: 5e2275.jpg (1088x916, 558K)

>You cannot legally sell a product that literally doesn’t function.
Of course you can, dummy. There's a whole business for selling defunct electronics that repairmen buy, fix, and resell as working products. You just can't advertise it as functional when it isn't.

In the case of this specific game, I recall it being advertised as a buggy, unfinished mess that would be fixed over time.

gaming becoming mainstream was the worst thing to happen to people who want quality games.

How bad is TES 6 going to be?

I always told people that Fallout 76 felt like it needed another 6 or so months in the oven. 6 months after launch and it's pretty decent desu.

There was plenty of shitty unfinished games in the 90s before it was that big

>bought skyrim twice
>bought Fallout 4 on release despite thinking it looked pretty mediocre at E3
>bought Fallout 3 years after the fact for TTW

Yeah, I didn't fall for 76, but then again I don't really like MMOs. I just know I'm gonna get hype for TES VI the moment a trailer drops. How does he do it? How does Todd captivate me so that I keep on coming back?

Attached: little toddy.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

60% is failing grade.

for fuck sake, you people really are stupid
Fo76 is shit design incarnate. Bugs are secondary, minor thing, it's a shit boring game. Anybody with grain of self respect shouldn't play it. If game is good bugs do not matter, they can be fixed, shit game design can't be fixed in 9 cases out of 10.

yea and people shit on them instead of now having army of sycophants praising them for the good times they had in a buggy broken game

Shhh

e621.net/post/show/1476661/

Attached: 71bab.jpg (979x919, 498K)

Because at least he isn't Randy Pitchford.

>I just can't hate him, no matter how many lies he tells.
This is my exact opinion as well. His genuine excitement over the products he describes at E3 is infectious. Whether or not the game achieves everything he says it will, you can tell they were all things he wanted in. Maybe even tried to put in.

I'm looking forward to his presentation the most this E3, if he actually shows up this year.

Attached: 1395548587868.gif (367x309, 925K)

Ok, you keep being mad in your corner while I have fun splunking for junk.

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

You can't make it anymore obvious that you're a zoomer.

According to a an interview who's site seems to be dead, this is his top list.
>11. SunDog (Apple 2); War Room (Colecovision); Pitfall! (Atari 2600)
>10. Karateka (Apple 2)
>9. NCAA Football 2006 (Xbox Original)
>8. Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
>7. Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360)
>6. Wing Commander/X-Wing (PC)
>5. Pac-Man (Arcade)
>4. Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)
>3. Civilization (PC)
>2. Doom (PC)
>1. Ultima 7 (PC)
>industrygamers.com/galleries/playing-favorites-bethesdas-todd-howard/1/

Attached: 1543127802228.png (398x384, 196K)

Boy where have I heard this one before?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_erikkain_files_2012_06_mass-effect-3-destination[1].jpg (600x210, 29K)

i hope todd fucking dies. what a little shithead.

Where is this guy? he still posting on twitter?

>make shit game
>"baka~~ i-it was m-meant to be shit"

Kys Todd

Attached: IMG_7008.jpg (436x426, 13K)

He's more of a lovable idiot.

did it even improve though

every dev says that about their game

No

>buy repair kits with real money
No

You tell me
youtu.be/kjyeCdd-dl8

Despite what the shitposters would tell you the game is alot more stable now and there's a bunch of new content. Survival mode and wearable backpacks are some of the new shit.

Let me tell you exactly what they're gonna do since they announced a Steam port for FO76. They're gonna make it F2P, add a "premium" pass that's totally not P2W, and it'll have tons of retards playing it because its F2P Fallout. It'll top charts, they'll make mad bucks from their microtransaction shop, they'll use this to fund their future garbage games

Todd's a fucking genius

Attached: 1463113426868.jpg (600x456, 25K)

I actually forgot the game was coming to steam. It's nice that it's going to get off the single store. I can't see it going f2p though.

Attached: 102169.jpg (225x350, 37K)

I got it at launch, it was buggy but playable, then a few months in it just started crashing my PC, like legit had to restart my PC when it crashed.
That is Bethesda magic if I ever saw it My PC is way above requirements and it plays all other games no issue

>Still no human npcs
meh

Hi Todd, almost every single major flaw of the game still exists to this day you lying sack of dog shit.

I wont fault you for enjoying the game, but I will fault you for saying its a good game now

>literally says "we knew the game sucked dick and didn't care, people still bought it for fullsale price at launch"
Don't know how anyone could defend Todd at this point.

Yes, a game can't get worse.

It literally doesn't matter.

Todd has a CHA of 9 or 10 so you won't find it in yourself to hold anything against him and he could easily get you to buy the next game again so as long as it passes a basic product quality check (which FO76 didn't, the real shocker here).

They're apparently making human NPC's according to the roadmap.

I'm sorry that happened to you, user.

I even really liked the game desu it was great playing with my GF.
But at this point I'm scared of playing it because I'm afraid it will fuck up my computer desu

Anyone with integrity would.

Yeah. The core gameplay is solid enough and Far Harbour proves that it's still possible to make a decent Fallout game out of it.

the total overhaul mods have already started cominig out so it's a decent game now.
I did have the best gunplay of any 3d fallout

>we knew it's a shit game but we released it anyway at full price
He was always a huge cocksucker but this is just unacceptable.

You expect anything less from the country that gave you the Red Bull lawsuit?

>according to the roadmap
Eh source?

>people are actually reading like this because they don't care
He says that it would be out of expectations, but they'll better it no matter what.

Some say that early builds of PUBG on xbone is just as good

to be fair half of those DLCs were good.

I keep forgetting he's old. It's strange he's not getting in touch with zoomer games, he has kids right?

Firebombs EA

A better friend would have stopped him and found something else to play. You don’t enable bad behaviors.

tes6 can be made on skyrim engine version for all I care
but please, please make me a good space game Todd!

Anyone with a brain knew this. It is a multiplayer sandbox spinoff of 4.
It was never meant to be good.

Why do this? He knew the people he expects to buy the game would shit on the game. I just don't understand.

People are stupid and can’t think for themselves. Why else would people buy and consume shit that’s clearly bad or bad for them? Why do people get swayed by politicians that are smooth talkers? Charismatic people throughout history have manipulated people for their benefit.

People should’ve told you that your taste in games is bad

pretty good taste

Gaymers only have short memory anyway, people will forget everything as usual and cream themselves at the trailer of the new games. Same reason why EA always gets away with anything it does

Well tod that is a unfinished project and something called early access beta could apply to this...

If you released the shit ass game as a early access beta this wouldn't be a problem. But we know the main reason why is you wanted to ship out a shitty ass product on all consoles and pc at the same time and make your quick buck.

What a fucking asshole.

>game that was arguably the worst AAA title in a decade got better after updates
user you sure are smart

>Same reason why EA always gets away with anything it does
their games do not sell, even FIFA has slowed down considerably.

You may not wanting to admit it, but there's not a lot of games like a bethesda game or even having a degree of freedom like a bethesda game. They're basically monopolized their own genre and that's why people keep buying it.
I mean, what other games that let you collect and observe every little items in the game, and also letting you to put them on your desk?

Any brainlette can see this game will be one of the best games every made if people were able to make their own servers and apply full mod support for on pc. But brainlettes won't see this.

I mean really. Imagine this game with full mod support.

This rare Todd exactly describes the situation.

Attached: 1542795490310.jpg (485x423, 69K)

Well yeah, he puts such hard expectations on himself than even consumers. He'll pull through though. He has a whole team.

>We launched a bad game we know was bad on purpose
That's next level strategy.

>Con man says whatever is necessary to scam people out of money in the next scam.

Shocker.

wait, did he "I only pretended to be retarded" on public?

what the fuck I forgive Todd again for the fifteen times!

>"It's a fabulous game with an incredible community."

Attached: IMG-20190527-WA0002.jpg (487x467, 59K)

>he thinks no game is better than a moderate game

>he has kids right
He does. He said he played PUBG with his son.

Nintendo fans know as long as he keeps porting his shit games to their console, they don't care.
They are a problem in our fight against Bethesda's bullshit.

Steam release fucking when?

e3 probably

Is he good?

>Todd is the Doomposter

Please Todd, you just need to make skyrim in space and don't let Emil touch it

Have they added in NPCs yet?

Yes, a lot of robots

Based (unironically).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Teekyu S9 - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.13_[2017.09.14_22.00.49].jpg (1280x1440, 376K)

Todd Howard's son plays PUBG? Like he doesn't play Skyrim or Oblivion. He plays PUBG.

>tfw literally all I wanted was a co-op campaign to play with friends
>the game had everything EXCEPT THAT

No he said his son is actually unhealthily obsessed with Skyrim, like he got into it and started bugging Todd at dinner over when TES6 was coming, what it'd be about, if Talos is actually a divine or not, if he could work on it, etc, until Todd told him to shut the fuck up. But they also play PUBG, or it might have been a different son. I'll try to find the interview.

Where can I get 76 cheapest? Don't even give a fuck. I want to play it, I'm bored as fuck.

>refund disaster
>leaking out everyone's names, addresses and credit card info
>duffle kerfuffle/ baggate
>nuka cola controversy
>patches that make the game more pay2win
>fake discount prices on the cash shop
Fallout 76 broke quite a few laws actually.

I genuinely hope you lose all your teeth you degenerate shill

Do you think Todd is aware of and actively blocks his son from accessing Skyrim sex and titty mods

When it's on sale obviously. You just missed it, so you'll have to wait until summer. You can play Anthem in the mean time, it's $30.

>No Man's Sky DID get patched and become the game that was promised
It added a small bit of side content and fixed some problems with the base game, it's still shit, it's just less shit now.

Attached: todd.png (1024x1024, 1.56M)

If it was really true, then they would have said it was "early access", that alone would have been more than enough to convince rabid fans to ally themselves with you and shill your broken product with the usual "b-but the will...FIX IT".

Since they didn't do this, I'm pretty sure he is bullshitting.

i’ve got the feeling it really isn’t his fault and it’s actually pete hines and whoever else is at the top. don’t hate todd he’s just a pawn, Pete Hines is one of the masterminds of bethgate. Pray for pete hines retiring because you bet your ass he isn’t gonna lose his job

Attached: A7242094-C7C5-40BD-BE37-FC29DC926E47.jpg (1432x942, 306K)

Where is HInes? still in stealth mode?

So he's a bad guy?

EA relies on casuals and whales who don't give a shit about their bad press and buy their yearly sports games and shooters. EA literally gives 0 fucks about what Yea Forums, r/gaming etc thinks about them, fat nerds aren't gonna buy Fifa and Madden every year, after all.

You're right though that people have short memories. Valve has pulled all sorts of shit and people still praise steam and suck gabe's cock. If TES VI has a good trailer, pretty much 80% of the audience will forget about 76 and move on to praising Bethesda again.

Isn't Bethesda's board of directors also a circlejerk of rich friends too?

The sad part is that 76 is unironically better than Anthem even at its worst

someone on the codex found his steam account and he was playing the new xcom a lot

People play more thab one game user. And as a kod, his son has more than enough time to play several games that aren't Todd's. What is the big deal? Just because my dad runs a backery does not mean I can't enjoy food he does not sell.

if this is true i’m stoked. i want to fight FUCKING RAIDER i’m tired of killing bugs and ghouls

Really this bullshit started in 2015 with paid mods. Aside from horse armour Beth games were always pretty good with their DLC in terms of value. They were one of the only devs still making proper expansions in the 7th gen after all.

I honestly think some suit at Zenimax got their hooks into them and has changed the way they do business.

indeed

I’m not sure if todd is in that circle, but what i do know is that pete hines has never touched a keyboard except for typing insults on twitter. at least todd has actually helped in creating games

Attached: 4772E09B-B493-42EA-8863-FBFC9F59021E.jpg (204x240, 14K)

What a piece of shit that guy is.

probably on his fourth vacation this year desu. literally fuck that man child, todd might be short but at least he can admit some of his companies mistakes.

still don’t really like todd though. he’s done nothing to prove he’s pro consumer

Aren't Ghouls immortal? They survive by simply existing.

>pls forgive pls forget pls look forward to Elder Scrolls 6, we are totally no dong it again this time :D

fuck outta here.

Attached: 1553066557136.jpg (2048x1152, 265K)

Hell, Todd worked on Morrowind and circlejerks it as much as Yea Forums does. But the allure of a casual-friendly RPG is too much for Bethesda.

I think it'll be like rainbow six siege and have like a shitty 10 dollar version and you have to pay for like 50 bucks to get the """"full"""" experience

that’s bethesdas lore. In dead money Dean domino says he needs to eat to survive (at least he thinks he does)

they recently retired the "starter" version because they couldn't satisfy anybody with it so they just upgraded everyone that bought it to the full version

>Online Fallout
>Sex mods not allowed or any mods for that matter.
And that, gentlemen, is why it failed.

>shilling vg247 still
they're not even a primary source, they just write articles about articles/interviews that were already written

"his company"

Todd is just the lead dev depending on the team. His role in the company isn't as large as Bethesda would like you to believe.

why does he have to be so fucking charismatic? is this how Stacys feel when they get played by Chad time and time again?

Only redditors and newfag cucks toddpost or like him at all

regardless, most info regarding ghouls turning feral is that being in high concentrations of radiation, and being isolated tends to make ghouls feral, and that’s not even mentioning the psychological damage on normal people for spending even a few weeks isolated, yet that fucking piece of ham walks out of the fridge and completely fine

>muh where’s my parents i gotta find em help me guy

so fucking stupid

i’m talking about pete hines, and he’s the VP of bethesda

Attached: bethesda board of directors.png (1211x1344, 182K)

if they knew it was buggy shit and needed a lot of patches, then they should have fucking delayed the release and fixed it

video games are the only industry where shit like this is acceptable
anywhere else these companies would have gone bankrupt a long time ago and people would have landed in prison

trumps brother is on the board of directors. strange, the more you know i guess

makes sense though, put trumps presidency aside, pretty much anyone can agree he’s greedy as he’s a billionaire and a businessman, it makes sense that his brother would be on the board as he’s likely a greedy fuck just like his brothers

like i said please don’t bring politics into this i’m not talking about trumps presidency

>at launch

>at launch

>at launch

Right? It reviewed great at launch. It was after that it didn't.

you guys think Trumps brother has told mr president about fallout 70 shits and how it backfired?

>bethesda board of directors
>it is actually Zenimax board of directors

one fucking job user

Most people have already forgiven him and are happy to pre-order Star citizen and the next elder scrolls.

>i want to fight FUCKING RAIDER
The series is dead thanks to retards like you

Oops. Still, I suppose it can more or less apply.

Boeing did it and they're not in any legal or financial trouble

What the fuck, is this real. Either Bethesda is really profitable or something else is going on.

i’ve heard that robert altman allegedly has ties to US government level fraud and it was covered up by the govt itself.. hmm

It's zenimax, the owners of:
Arkane Studios
Bethesda Softworks
id Software
MachineGames
Tango Gameworks
ZeniMax Online Studios

I don't understand what is supposed to be the outrage here. It's not even Bethesda, but the owners of Bethesda.
A bunch of suits who want to make money and don't care about video games, like is that supposed to be a big fucking surprise to you?

mistype sir i’m phoneposting. if you want to have a pissing match about who’s a “real fallout fan” you will lose i promise

Attached: B6667B91-B719-4B70-8A77-9E4A41BC8006.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

looks like a fo3 character

That shit is still a bug in Fallout 4, what a joke of a company.

weren't peoples PCs getting bricked trying to run the game when 76 first came out? how do they manage to fuck up that bad?

The whole industry is fucked deeply. Strauss Zelnick, The CEO of T2, Parent company of Rockstar Games & 2k Games, Is also the chairman of the ERSB, The same cunt who vows microtransactions aren't addictive or harmful in anyway, He gets a pay bonus from Zelnick Media (his own company) for every MT bought in his games, He is also leading the fight against the bill to ban MT's in children's games.

Weak PCs. That's all. Also there was a memory leakage in the beginning. I don't know if they've fixed it by now actually.

Babby played NV before huh? I don't care what you are, Once you play 76 you are a confirmed retard

todd looks like he isn’t real to me in the actual photo of him. i’ve looked at it too much

Attached: 2CC8F4CD-0F5F-4EA2-B626-3C026A5EDFC0.gif (720x480, 397K)

Idk. I used to be a strong Todd believer but over the last couple of years I have lost hope. I don't think he can pull off TES6 anymore. He doesn't have it in him. Where did everything go so wronf? How could he fuck up everything so badly after Skyrim? Did the success go into his head and he thought that everything he does turns to gold? It's sad really, to see one of the great ones fall so hard.

They havent

>Joke's on you guys, we meant to make it bad from the beginning!

Attached: Joke's on them I was only pretending.jpg (349x642, 40K)

here’s your (you) that you so desperately wanted desu

shit happens

Why did Skyrim succeed so well anyways? Maybe it was just luck.

Because Bethesda makes genuinely amazing games, there lowest scoring game would be Fallout 3 at 7/10. The five best games of the 2010'2 include Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

the numbers all mean the opposite these days

>This is not gonna be a high Metacritic game
no bonus for toddy?

I don't really know. But i do know it was the most "bandwagoned" game i have ever seen, I never actually heard of the elder scrolls games before skyrim, And i was playing fallout 3 back in 08

if i’m being honest if they made new vegas 2 in the old gamebryo engine i still wouldn’t flinch preordering, assuming many of the people who actually made new vegas were still involved, specifically j sawyer and chris avellone. say what you want about chris, he’s wrote some cringe shit but he’s also done lots of good as well

its video games the law does not apply

it keeps blowing up but retards keep buying it anyway

what is wrong with you people its like you're fucking brainwashed
this game sucks dick

I've been laughing for a while now user, what are you gonna do about it? Oh what's that? Nothing? Because everyone still gonna buy the next game? Well then, I guess you can go have fun playing your obsidian game on the "Epic" store.

Attached: 1556099095532.jpg (2000x1600, 617K)

Nice try, Todd.

They're casual enough to attract normalfags, yet have enough surface depth to make them think they're playing something more complicated.
Throw on realistic graphics and quirky themes and you have the ultimate normalfag bait.

Todd redeems himself by telling the truth for once in his life.

gamers are beta faggot pussies they're not gonna do shit. they'll cheer for anything and pony up 200 bucks for plastic crap like good doggies

That's a good story, user. And even though I hate Fallout 76 for what it represents and for what it does wrong I still think it's a good thing to find something you can play with a friend.

>And so wouldn't other people.
RDR2 selling 10 times more than F76 says otherwise

I will stick to New Vegas instead, Todd, The REAL Fallout 3.

Hey there partner, seems you're a bit unhappy about people being smarter than you and buying digital gold from the best game developers around, it's okay, I understand how it must feel, you being no where near the level of competence and talent, but if you'd just buy the game, maybe you'd learn a thing or two about game development. Granted you'd never hve a certain someone's good looks and charisma but at least you'd learn something.

Attached: 1351295449465.png (634x840, 583K)

>Survival mode and wearable backpacks are some of the new shit.
oh boy its another episode of ''Bethesda selling shit modders have provided for free''

Attached: Desert.jpg (551x668, 146K)

technology has far surpassed any law a long time ago. the game technically "works". you can turn it on, you can play it. and that's all that matters.
so you could theoretically advertise this massive incredible experience, then sell a shitty crap ms paint version of that game or something, and it still wouldnt technically be false advertising

Yeah that's why there's a quest in the first game about helping some ghouls fix their water pump
Fucking retard

Haha, you're a funny guy user, but all jokes aside, that pile of glitchy bad combat with a boring empy eviroment doesn't even compare to fallout 3, or 4, or 76.

Attached: Haha.jpg (653x656, 48K)

>if bethesda made cars
people would be dead
todd howard would be in fucking prison

>It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.

Is there any truth to this? I quit playing after the first week and got my money refunded and never looked back. I still own the game even though I got the money back, but never bothered to recheck up on it to see if it's improved.

I believe someone related to Trump owns a part of Zenimax.

...you're making me angry again

gamurz culture brought in the worst kind of shit eaters to the industry

Attached: 320px-G4tvcomic.jpg (320x1064, 108K)

Hey great things have humble beginings, now if you wanna play with that sutff in a game that isn't an overhyped waste of time, you'll have to pay, such if life buddy.

Attached: 1556159095539.jpg (580x386, 52K)

>some suit
Have you seen who is in Zenimax?

Attached: beth_board_1.png (1676x706, 1.13M)

well when you have the least pickiest consumers in the world (save for actual drug addicts) its remarkably easy to profit

>I don't like game!
>man make game is evil sack of shit bad person and should be killed!
Why do manchildren do this?

Attached: 1558339984690.png (668x437, 296K)

Yes, it's 100% truth.

I hope those are both boys

That's real ironic coming from a mutt.

Attached: beth_board_2.png (1635x508, 382K)

>according to the roadmap
so they're not doing it then. got it

anthem still sold 4 million copies retards bought it anyway like the buy literally everything

>that pic
Still projecting, mutt? Must really suck that your 3rd world country can't spy on Huawei users.

Attached: 1558837000201.jpg (720x816, 228K)

Look, asshole, just buy Todd's game and shut the fuck up.

Delete these.

Attached: 1559185015617.jpg (720x852, 95K)

It's more like a lobby based game where you share the maps with a handful of people like Destiny 2 or FFXIV

This guy has the right idea, have some fait anons, Todd can fix anything and everything just have some faith and buy the game to show your support.

Attached: Rodd.png (809x829, 1018K)

halo 3 was the only time I can think of where the hype was justified and expectations were largely met.

its all been downhill since 2007

That's like 320 million. Did they profit?

Broken as shit games are their specialty, fuck these cunts.

>I recall it being advertised as a buggy, unfinished mess

Thanks for the laughs

>fully aware that the game you're making is shit
>release it anyway
Fuck you Todd

How the fuck they got TESO so well but FO76 so wrong?

What the flying fuck kind of theme is this
How do you even read that cancer?
Christ the text doesn't even have antialiasing

TESO was a disaster at launch for 2 years, they monetized the shit out of it now with DLC paywalls on top of the expacs, cash shop and even lootboxes.

Probably not, since it's a AAA game that was in development for 5+ years
Plus it was intended to be a "game as a service" so direct profit isn't a big concern compared with having a long tail, which they certainly weren't going to have with that abortion of a launch

TESO was made by Zenimax, not Bethesda
It was also an MMO first, elder scrolls game second. 76 is online tacked onto the shitfest of a game that is 4 by a company that is incompetent when they just remake the same genre let alone adding multiplayer
Plus, it was made by Bethesda's B team (yes, they have a B team), a company they'd just purchased and rushed out the door
There was a zero percent chance this was going to be anything other than a mess

I believe you're being sarcastic, so I'll remind you of the (in)famous announcement they made with the game's launch

>We all know with the scale of our games, and the systems we let you use, that unforeseen bugs and issues always come up. Given what we’re doing with 76, we know we’re opening everyone up to all new spectacular issues none of us have encountered. Some we’re aware of, such as areas where performance needs to improve with lots of players. Others, we surely don’t. We need your help finding them, and advice on what’s important to fix. We’ll address all of it, now and after launch.

>ign.com/articles/2018/10/22/bethesda-knows-fallout-76-will-have-bugs-and-wants-your-help

It has its share of shitstorm for awhile, and I never heard anyone say "It's fixed" since, which should tell you enough about that game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1383x1584, 741K)

>Still thinking Todd is behind these decisions

Fallout 76 was 100% a Zenimax idea. They saw how popular games like Rust and DayZ were in their prime and wanted a piece of that success. So they crack the whip at Todd and his studio to literally take Fallout 4 and jury rig it into a multiplayer survival crafting game, probably with a shoestring budget and completely unrealistic deadline.

If you've watched any of the pre-release interviews of Todd discussing 76, you surely saw that he was (and still is) a broken man. He has to lie through his teeth to protect his corporate overlords and he takes the blame for their retardation.

Remember that Morrowind was the last BGS game that Todd worked full-time on, before the suits "promoted" him to their promotional monkey.

Attached: It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.jpg (480x360, 13K)

As for "unfinished," in the same announcement,

>Usually after years of development, we finally finish, release the game, and take a break. With 76, we feel we have no finished, but reached a starting line where all new work begins.

Right from the start, they told people in the usual corporate way, "We didn't finish, it's buggy as hell, pls buy our game."

>“This is not gonna be a high Metacritic game. This is not what this is.”
it's ok when Todd does it

Attached: FalloutNewVegasWallpaperNCR.jpg (1600x1000, 308K)

No shit, but he's the face of the company. When things go well, we give him praise, and when they go poorly he cops the shit. That's the price he pays

this is pretty accurate. It was around the time they got rights to the fallout series where their releases took a turn for the worst.
(that being said I still bought skyrim)

It's a very strange group that's for sure. One of them is a Trump, another is a retired MLB player. One user in a previous thread mentioned that they originally became investors for tax avoidance purposes. Once Skyrim started making them some serious money they actually got interested in taking a more active role in management so they could milk ES and Fallout. I'm not sure how true that is as I haven't done any research on that but I wouldn't be surprised. One things for certain and that's that no one on the board of directors at bethesda gives a fuck or has any passion for video games, hell I wouldn't be surprised if some of them hadn't played any.

> “It’s really turned around. It’s a fabulous game with an incredible community.”
Yeah banning people who play too much is great sense of community

>Buy our turd, and we might give some content accross the years
>Oh, btw, we have diverted most if not all of our workforce toward Starshit and Skyrim 2, bur don't worry: the skeleton crew we left fo Failout 76 will absolutely deliver stellar content and updates for you, the ret...- fans
Fuck Todd and fuck Bethesda

that's pretty much where I stood up until fallout 76. I agree but to me, there's a limit.

>we're sorry

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ky4sp-dM4jE

But the game still isn't fun.

Because the core concept behind their games is really good even if the execution is lacking and deep down you hope that they'll get it just right one day?

>Be a nerd and want to make videogames with your nerd friends
>Get hired to make videogames in a decently sized studio, along with your nerd friends
>Make great videogames because that is what you really want to do
>Good videogames are received well and generate a lot of profit
>Suits see this and promote you into some wishy washy position where your main function is to shill the fuck out of the games your friends are making
>Your friends get fed up with that shit and leave one by one
>Still believe in your dream and stay, hoping that you could still turn the car around
>But you can't, and you never will be able to
>All you can do is watch as your passion projects are ran into the ground in an effort to squeeze the absolute maximum amount of profit out of them and you do not have the heart to just leave it all behind
>To top it all off, the public thinks it was YOU who initiated all of this, because the brass made you the shill
>Like Sisyphus, you are bound to hell

Todd won't be at E3 this year.
It's a Pete Hines year, easy way to know is that they alternate and Todd was last year.
2020 will be a Todd year and will probably be when Starfield is properly shown.

So, has he finally stolen Molyneux' place as the biggest shit-talker?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

yes, yes and yes

He's a marketing guy who has nothing to do with the actual development. Doesnt matter how many times his dumb ass puts his foot in his mouth on twitter, he's not a dev so of course he's not going to have any insight into lore questions and th many retcons that come with every game.

Just learn to accept that Fallout is a cashcow for bethesda and they boiled it down to it's most marketable iconography to appeal to casuals and couldn't actually give any less of a shit about the lore or the series's legacy. I don't know why you people seem to think bitching at some retard on twitter is going to change any of that.

>oh woooow someone has diffferent opinions than me, they must be brainwashed
Look, I know you don't have friends to play with, but don't vent it out on people enjoying games
Fallout 76 clearly has its flaws, nobody has denied that, but looking past them, there's decent amount of enjoyment to be had. It's not other people's fault you're so fucking jaded, it's ignorant to assume things but you sound like someone playing League of Legends and telling other people that their taste in games sucks.

You could see the downhill slope from Morrowind to Oblivion, with the dumbing down of mechanics to fit a wider audience and the start of their jewish dlc practices

76 will never be good because it uses the shitty shooting from 3 and 4 in a mutliplayer setting

unless they fundamentally change the game which they wont

you rolling river, oh Shenandoah you're in my memory, ohay

they needed an inkspots cover band to meme this song

Todd joined Bethesda when they were an established company making sports shovelware garbage
Bethesda always has been money first

>But the game still isn't fun.
THIS, it's all you need to know

>using meme as a verb

Attached: 1544373599801.png (401x255, 76K)

True, but I think user's point was that there was that brief stint when they were at the brink of bankruptcy during which Todd & Co pulled them back with Morrowind

>tfw miyazaki literally is a big BABBY cuck that shits himself all day and play t0ddler games, he can't even handle zombie animations!

>break laws
>get in legal trouble
LE ONRY AMERIGA MAYMAY, I'M A COOL EUROPOOR

How surprising.

Attached: 1509164516410.png (480x800, 402K)

>not glitchcry5
it's coop and mp is buggy as fuck but funny as fuck too, way better than ballsniff76 ™

Best and most accurate post in this thread

Attached: 1526758537237.jpg (600x600, 87K)

I did nothing wrong i did everything correct TDSP.

Attached: Asian Jew gets his$$$.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Awww cmon, just look at him he’s really sorry this time :(.

Why do Americans accept the anti-consumer practices of devs like Bethesda?

Just throwing out inane horse hockey such as "IT'S SHIT" "IT'S NOT FUN" doesn't exactly work as an argument against the game, mostly because opinions are subjective and the game objectively has fun to be had.
I don't understand this fucking deep hatred towards Bethesda games, sure, the company's no saint and their games are no masterpieces, but each and every one are fundamentally enjoyable, despite their flaws. They're clunky as fuck, there's like 3 voice actors for all the NPC's and the story's nothing to write home about, but I can boot up Oblivion right now and play it for 12 hours straight and continue tomorrow and beyond and play the game to completion. With how many flaws people point out on each and every bethesda games, the games shouldn't be doing as well as they are, but they do, because the games are enjoyable.
You can autistically point out all sorts of graphical glitches, physics glitches, texture glitches, exploits, bugs and shit, but the games will still be successful because they can still be enjoyed despite all of that.
Keep being the jaded fuck you are, keep seething over bethesda games, you don't matter.

I hate how Europeons at the same time make fun of Americans for not having as many rights as them and make fun of us for utilizing the rights we do have to receive compensation when they’re stepped upon.

>An entertainment product not being up to the individuals subjective standards
>MUH RIGHTS

It's like suing Wendy's because you did not like the taste of their products. If there was something objectively wrong AND the consumer was not informed about these flaws before making their purchase, then you would have a case.

never said i do. but to be fair the loud (and correct) minority is making their opinion known, which is good as it’s worse to say silent, but instead if pete reacting properly by keeping his charisma 2 fucking mouth shut, he shit talks his fans.

PR nightmare

Based and redpilled. also euro fags who think we have less rights are retarded. I can buy razor blades without being arrested and i’m not being invaded by foreigners at an alarming rate.

don’t worry European anons, you’ll be mutts too soon enough

>bruckheimer
>moonves
>r s trump

wtf lol
What an eclectic group of power. I remember Moonves suing Howard Stern for $500 million over some tapes, jew on jew behaviour of the highest order

You can't argue with Americans about their legal system, they think being able to sue for just about anything is how it should be

my brother got it around maybe a month after release and deadset legitimately every time more than 2 or 3 enemies were on screen it would have absolutely horrible frame drops

you can't just post that and not sauce us up user

I mean this makes sense

Bethesda usually makes sp ARPGs, so breaking into a whatever kind of mp game you would classify FO76 as would be a massive endeavor. I mean they basically have to take an engine used for a sp game and make it usable for this giga nigga AAA mp game, which would be a herculean task for any dev team. On top of that this is their first rodeo, and I think Todd's line of thought actually makes sense from Bethesda's perspective. They really jumped straight into the deep end of the pool w/ 76, and obviously the game was seriously fucked. Had they had more time and more practice with the concept they could have done a better release but it was their decision to release 76 so that is their problem

As for the game getting better with time, that also makes sense from the dev's perspective - problems will get identified and fixed as players play the game and discover them, and feedback is received. However its a horrible practice for consumers, because you are paying full price for a game that is basically being acknowledged as a work in progress. Its entirely misleading for devs to package games as complete when they know beforehand this is the case, but the potential for earnings is too great for them to do otherwise

TODD HOWARD IS STILL MORE RICH AND SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE *dabs on you and laughs*

Attached: 1527329796956.jpg (900x650, 59K)

GAYLO

>advertise $20 canvas bag
>sell 50 cent nylon bag
>advertise glass bottle
get plastic bottle that spills the drink everywhere
>WOW ENTITLED CUSTOMERS STOP COMPLAINING

This is probably the reason why he pushes for paid mods. Because the Beth/Steam workshop doesn't allow nudity.
>cockblocking your son so hard that you cuck the world as well

The game has not dramatically improved from launch. It doesn't matter how much content you keep adding in when the core gameplay of building things, shooting at enemies and traversing the map feels so absolutely rubbish. The game could have all the fucking NPCs in the world, and it would still palay terribly.

Honestly I partially blame how they were determined to enter the "games as a service" market. Fallout 76 as a Borderlands style game would have worked so well. No need to design the game for 16 people, only 4. You can throw in NPCs and quests and a story. You can even throw in factions. But they really wanted the "sandbox" stuff like Rust or Arc.

>Call of Duty 4
Think he ever beat Mile High Club on Veteran?

>you don't matter
Neither do you, the difference is that I'm not a retarded shill like you.
And you know what? Bethesda as a dev is fucking done, they're a laughing stock now and forever, and knowing that you will waste your time and money trying to defend them, well, it puts a smile on my face

Who cares? Go play football.

Buy Skyrim one more time.

>no don't question my precious corporations, consumer rights is toxic

EA expected six million in six weeks

That didn't happen

Plus it's a "live service", but all of its content got delayed

Anthem flopped

>he's this deep in denial
Elder scrolls 6 and whatever that space game they have in the making are gonna sell like hotcakes despite the games being buggy messes and you're gonna be seething even more
tick tock

This unfortunately
I really think the doomsayers are underestimating just how much normies eat this shit up, they outnumber us

>todd is a doomer

Attached: 1559150311448.jpg (217x266, 31K)

Pretty much. Once the hype train gets rolling for Starfield everyone will almost completely forget about the Fallout 76 disaster.
The majority of people will be too busy being excited about a "new big Bethesda single player game" to care.

The only hope of people like you of actually making sure people remember would be to make some kind of super-persistent meme about how bad FO76 was and spam it constantly all over the internet, but that would be unlikely to catch on the way it would need to too remain in the public consciousness.

desu ultima 7 was revolutionary in it's time.

>th-think of the corporations!
For everything wrong with America, there isn't a single person who in it who thinks corporations should be free from being sued for lying.
How does it feel to be a bigger corporate bootlicker than anyone in a corporate dystopia like the US?

>list of favourite games gives me hope that he should be able to make good games based off of his taste
>then remember that despite this he somehow keeps making shit games
Alright, if Todd has this kind of taste in games then the cause for the games being bad has to be someone else. No one with taste like this could be responsible for the mistakes of Skyrim of Fallout 4.

Who is the real puppetmaster at Bethesda?

*thinks*

Attached: 1559435798917.png (390x299, 53K)

>“it’s not how you launch, it’s what it becomes,”
GAMES AS A SERVICE DAY ONE PATCH MORE MICROTRANSATIONS GAMES AS A SERVICE DAY ONE PATCH MORE MICROTRANSATIONS GAMES AS A SERVICE DAY ONE PATCH MORE MICROTRANSATIONS

dilate yourself to death tranny rights frogfucker

If you say so

Attached: Untitled.png (242x28, 2K)

it would be one thing to have Les Moonves on the board with a bunch of nobodies, but just look at that list. It's practically the super squad of business meets politics. Even Cal Ripken Jr has some serious political players (lawyers) in his family. It pretty much shows you that these people are placing bets on video games. Which should be obvious since video games make more money globally than movies now.

Nope. Faith lost. The fucking memes were right, the man is a liar.
Shit, 76 even took the fun out of Toddposting for me. Fuck you Todd.

Attached: 1512943240400.gif (250x190, 1.84M)

Jeez, what a fucking depressing picture to think about... like, wars and stuff maaang

Those were valid cases. Suing for the game itself being a buggy mess is not because they specifically told you that it would be.

Supposedly ZeniMax, or that one other guy that's been with Bethesda for as long as Todd

You have 30 seconds to delete these slanders

Attached: 34s.jpg (708x708, 41K)

How much is this game now, i don't think it went on sale Black Friday last year

The game was being made by bethesa, so it being unplayable mess with bugs and glitches everywhere was implied.

Attached: always watching.jpg (612x816, 103K)

>reddit spacing
sorry can't read this shit sage&hide

>my feet hurt
>the music here is too loud
>I bet no one here knows the difference between the Thalmor and an Altmer
>I wish I was at home rereleasing Skyrim

Attached: 1559568939031.jpg (152x389, 19K)

MY SIDES!

Attached: 1545253479090.jpg (500x376, 151K)

Do you think that Todd ever feels nostalgic about the good old days of making Morrowind?
Back before Zenimax Media, before so much of the company rested on him, back when it was just him and the other devs making a cool game?