Have I been forgot

have I been forgot...

Attached: totalbiscuit-1111854.jpg (665x333, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php
vocaroo.com/i/s01UjMTV9Ev2
youtube.com/watch?v=e78JRIHRjC0
youtube.com/watch?v=hWtloHBdWi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, as you should be

literally who?

at least he set up his friends and wife with donation cows for life

Everyone here has a healthy stool right?

Attached: file.png (698x420, 205K)

has it been a year already

While I was only somewhat aware of his existence and only seen a handful of his videos pre-mortem, I was still sad when he died.

youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php

Attached: TOTALBISCUIT IN THE GROUND TONIGHT.jpg (554x400, 29K)

i wish i was dead instead of him

I'm glad he's dead.

>Tries to make amends with the left and even advocates for them in his last years
>They spit on his grave and brand him a Nazi

No matter how much goodwill you have, you are always the enemy to them.

Is that the spic detective from Dexter? What the fuck has he got to do with video games?

No, you're remembered forever as the guy who sperged out over someone asking if traps were gay.

Post 2015 biscuit was acceptable after chemo brain turned him into a bitter anti consumer asshole it was over, I would fuck the shit out of his former chubby widow and feel
No guilt

Attached: 5203BFAD-9066-4977-9FB7-476B572C95D5.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Ironically, every time my ass hurts I remember you.

I say we have a fucking party when this fat fuck dies

Attached: 9404F0D9-B356-4B07-9514-732AABE43F81.png (800x862, 907K)

forgotten

RIP sheever's boob.

It was a beautiful time when he died I was in hysterics from Yea Forums

Attached: Capture94.png (928x170, 25K)

"Podtoid189 a sip of coffee with racism" at 4m30s
Dude got away with dropping hard-r n words

Cant believe he died during the Fortnite craze too, a joke in itself

Attached: 1527422746652.png (1069x885, 700K)

I miss him

You'll need to cut him up when he does, other wise he'll explode like a beached whale

Attached: 1557710859992.jpg (750x864, 178K)

I will never forget you TB you did great things and said some inspirational speeches like
>get cancer and die
I am happy to see you lived by your words and didn't talk out of you ass

>everyone cries about sheever and her middle of the road woman cancer for weak retards
>but the forgot about black^ and his chad cancers

reminder his wife killed him

-en
Nobody cares about this dead e-celeb faggot. Now fuck off and stop spamming threads about him.

He literally saved video game journalism. Nobody before or since him has been on his level.

it was the final cancer that pushed his body to it's limits

Just remember: TotalBiscuit died before he could watch Avengers Infinity Wars/Endgame

Attached: 1551409335717.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

To think a scientist took time out of his life to collect lumps of shit from hundreds of people and fiddled around with said lumps of shit under a microscope.

Nope, been getting hemmeroids left and right for the past 5 years

>that vlog where a friend did a tour of his fridge and it was stacked with butter

Attached: 32346.png (768x576, 562K)

he'll never be forgotten because he was immortalized as a meme
even the people spamming ">totalbiscuit in the grave tonight" are carrying on his legacy, it what he would've wanted

Attached: LUL.jpg (320x483, 55K)

Oh no.

Forgotten has two t's and forgot is correct grammar.

Underage edgelords on Yea Forums and faggot game journos are going to shit on his grave, but literally no one has fought for this industry as hard as he did.

Attached: this man is your friend - tb.jpg (500x704, 43K)

Faggots like you are what makes him right

>former chubby widow
she lost loads of weight when he was sick and now shes basically annorexic
>she left her 15y/o kid in Carolina and moved to Korea to get plowed by 18y/o SC2 players

Attached: 1527420120689.png (1150x904, 424K)

Imagine the smell

>He literally saved video game journalism
Thats why I'm glad he's dead

fucking cunt gave journos more power to ruin gaming

>but literally no one has fought for this industry as hard as he did.
LOL all he literally did was look at options screens

About what? he was a boring faggot and cried like one a lot. Fuck him

Attached: crying cuck.png (232x217, 9K)

Honestly I thought he was Sargon of Akkad for the longest time.

I can't understand a single thing he says because of that accent. They really need to put hard-coded American captions in his videos.

Reminder that we got this beauty
>vocaroo.com/i/s01UjMTV9Ev2

Attached: 1543323967262.png (554x554, 47K)

Your just mad he has the balls to speak about how fucked gaming is and because faggots like you continue to squeal and cry about him proves his point.

Face it, Jim is more important to saving gaming than TB ever was. :)

I read his reddit/forum posts etc. over the years and t.b.h. I saw so much of myself in him that I can't hate him. I have aired out the type of cringeworthy shit he said about being emotionally unstable or whatever so many times, but it was in the privacy of ancient AIM chats or whatever. he actually posted this kind of shit via his public accounts, on reddit and twitter, which makes me think he was even fucking crazier than my early 2000s self, and somehow got e-fame anyway. all I can do is look at him with pity, he was completely retarded, as I was, even moreso perhaps, and was merely knocked about through life by waves too big for him to understand. so when it comes to the political stuff or whatever, you have to understand that this was a man with the mentality of a 16 year old liveblogger circa 2005, who was thrust into money and mild influence, and didn't take it too well. but maybe he took it better than most of us would.

*hits pipe*

makes you think about things. at least he never had a daughter.

Attached: merry.jpg (600x681, 79K)

I have pretty much permanently type 5, but I don't eat nearly enough fiber. I take some supplement but it doesn't really help. I really need to start eating better, wiping all that soft mush is obnoxious as hell.

Attached: 1513702617423.jpg (208x249, 7K)

Same here, blood every time I wipe. Going by the chart I might just be missing fiber, I though I had polyp or something. I'm afraid to look.

only zoomers care about that trash.

lol you can literally just go vegan and will never die from ass cancer, pretty much only carnists get colon diseases. it's from being a fat faggot who gorges on cheeses and meats and is a pretty recent phenomenon

*dabs*

Attached: 3091j0.png (237x213, 14K)

Do it, and then squeeze it like a pimple.

>HUEnigger giving advice about anything

Go eat some monkey stew.

Attached: 174553424324521.jpg (1000x860, 132K)

but I just said monkey stew is bad, eat the banana with your morning oats instead

I'm looking for Joseph Clarence. Mr Swing King.

TB stood up against corporate and journalist bullshit, sided with GamerGate in the early days, and was always fair. His views pretty much coincided with majority views on Yea Forums, yet edgy faggots hated him.

of course the trannies hated him

this is not true youtube.com/watch?v=e78JRIHRjC0

I had this issue about two years ago and the doctors didn't help at all. I had been working in a restaurant and was constantly physically and psychologically stressed. I quit my job and took 6 months off of working. I also quit drinking caffeine completely. I ran out of money, but I could poop regularly again and I felt so much better. My new job is enjoyable and challenging but not physically demanding. Stress seriously damages your stomach and intestines.

Forgotten, have I been forgotten.

that's what death does to all of us

Attached: See you soon anon.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

"Game corporations only care about your money!"

Holy crap! This is a some new age insight over here buckos! Lets give him thousands of dollaridoos for these fine nuggets pf knowledge.

>Your just mad he has the balls to speak about how fucked gaming is

The fuck are you on about?

Attached: i-jWvRpLb.jpg (1948x1014, 919K)

I liked him, his reviews kept some shitty devs in check and saved people money.

I can only have bowel movements once in 3 days
is this normal?

Attached: 1553031011333.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>The Kitsune
>Her avatar is a wolfgirl
Nigga

>I could poop regularly
How often

>Her

yes same here

oats and flaxseed for breakfast and you will shit once a day, I had the same problem.

yes what, you should shit at least once a day now this is normal

RIP

Install a bidet
It will be the best 20 dollars you ever spent

>Shit twice a day
>Piss is clear
Feels good man

how?

Doesn't that require access to water supply? Sounds a bit more expensive if a plumber is involved.

>it's
Its*

Reminder his wife tried to turn supporting messages about her dead husband into being all about her.
Like she couldn't just acknowledge what happened and move on. Nope. Gotta somehow get attention from it and ask for donations on top of that.

Attached: 1516490258821.jpg (653x461, 29K)

>tells someone to get cancer and die
gets cancer and dies instead

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

Attached: cancer biscuit.jpg (1212x681, 77K)

Won't matter. The vast majority of Yea Forums is underage and will defend eceleb bullshit.

naw you don't have to tear up your pipes or anything

the pipe feeding the bidet is installed at the point the pipes feed the toilet above the floor/outside the walls

Just turn off the water valve behind the toilet, attach the bidet pipe and fittings, turn it back on

You won't get a decent bidet for $20.

Not that hard, bowl of oats, plain Greek yogurt, bananas and strawberries in the morning
Two tomatoes on the vine with romaine lettuce with a slice of provolone and one of Swiss for lunch
Two slices of whole wheat toast with whatever fruit I'm in the mood for for dinner
Drink a thermos of water in between breaks at work and only chamomile tea with a bit of honey at home
that and I'm broke as fuck and can't cook for shit, so that also helps too I suppose

UMA

Attached: HUE.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

i'll never forget you, tim pool

not dancing on any sperg's grave unless he kills some people

what a fucking prick
Japan should be ashamed

you are like a loser that calls into talk radio

Are you staying properly hydrated too?

Attached: 61-c6TGLWQL._SL1000_.jpg (714x1000, 101K)

it's genetic you stupid monkey

wasn't this a total buttsquirt thread
who the fuck is jim

eh, that guy was kind of a pain in the ass

pretty sure i'm going to outlive any tranny that knows who twitterbiscuit was

Attached: tb.png (1377x1369, 859K)

he had an EPIC death

Attached: 1556068434731.png (250x167, 51K)

>her

brazil had over 60k murders in 2018
japan had under 400
brazil has twice the population of japan

My apartment came with a real fancy toilet installed into the wall. I don't want to think about the effort of servicing this whenever it breaks however.

It does however have an outlet which I assume is for water, no idea how tf this shit works though i'm a plumblet.

Attached: 20190603_061900.jpg (4032x1960, 279K)

I drink legit 2+ liters every day and my piss is always at least 5-6. Maybe I eat too much salt in my food?

you are going to die

kek

Never watched total biscuit but ive been in v for over a decade and know who he is. I followed his death. It motivated me to go to the doctor and not be scared to

TotalBiscuit put time into trying to be PC and caring for these people, and this is what he fucking got. Them celebrating his fucking death.

Type 2 feels the best and doesn't require much wiping

well in their defense they are complete assholes

He's usually pretty spot on when criticizing the industry. It's just his politics that's kinda eh.

Never...

>work in restaurant
>Eating food for half off or prolly free
>Its stressed related
No it was your dumb mexicunt ass, eating greasy nasty fucking fatty foods. You quit your job and started eating better. Stress has something to do with it. But dont leave out the actual reasons. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1555271183305.png (500x517, 51K)

I feel like that's not a good consolation prize. What the fuck did they even want from him?

yeah they are based

all they want to do is to hate and shit talk him
there is nothing after that
it makes them feel good to hate

Sometimes when I have type 2 I don't even wipe

youtube.com/watch?v=hWtloHBdWi4

Attached: 1398469523698.jpg (350x335, 27K)

It's so clear that trannyfags are making these because they're mentally ill

Astral projection

TotaledShitscuit now runs at 0 FPS

that doesn't excuse calling your classmates racial slurs

you're diabetic

I don't think so, I don't have any of the other symptoms of diabetus.