Untitled

Attached: runescape.png (513x133, 31K)

Attached: Sally Anne Test.png (545x155, 46K)

god rs is so shit

Attached: gilf.png (524x133, 40K)

it's the best mmo on the market

Attached: dhide.png (273x241, 24K)

>There are people who hold space and get quest capes without reading some of the best writing in an MMO

Attached: 1556911598051.png (605x381, 187K)

>making a DUDE4CHINZLMAO account just for a shitty screenshot
Cringe

Attached: 1550792765118.png (521x142, 41K)

Attached: 320737032750.jpg (512x121, 11K)

Attached: 97252095.png (936x671, 313K)

The grand exchange is shit

Attached: 1559409641457.png (535x400, 236K)

It's fun until you're done questing. I refuse to believe anyone that takes it upon themselves to max their account is enjoying themselves past that though.

Hard to believe, but most people don't want to spend their entire afternoon trying to sell something or having to schedule trades through Zybez

started playing osrs just about a month and a half ago, and it's been great so far
but the only thing that I don't really like is the, very predefined BiS stuff, like using this beautiful armor is far from useful or worth it, and I have to stick to using torso and dscim

Attached: Verac's_armour_equipped.png (324x712, 35K)

Guthan, Verac, Karil, and Dharok are still very viable user

take that back u biatch

Lol you're so wrong

That's why the grand exchange is shit, before GE you were still allowed to trade but made it so you still had to go out and handle shit yourselves most of the time. Now literally all problems are solved by do whatever thing you prefer to do to make money, then just buy whatever you need. Why chop down trees for fletching when I could buy the logs? Why even level up fletching when I can buy the bow and arrows?

enlighten me

that's her actual dialogue you sperg

Attached: think before speaking.png (440x193, 134K)

Only people with rune platebody equipped are allowed to post ITT.

thats not saying much

I would play osrs if the endgame wasn't literally odds staking (gambling) and selling gold. It sucks because I have a maxed acc, a maxed piety pure and a really good 1 def pure.

Do you want to relive the pain of spending dozens of hours spend grinding chaos druids for herbs, or dozens of hours spent fighting bots for yew trees? If you really want to handle everything by yourself then create an ironman account, nobody is stopping you.

Why is this spider so cute?

Attached: Eek.png (496x122, 37K)

or just play on vscape

Attached: polack.png (514x276, 85K)

>If you really want to handle everything by yourself then create an ironman account, nobody is stopping you.
> you were still allowed to trade

The GE is what turned the game into a mad dash to level 99 stats instead of something you just play for fun.

>you think you do but you don't

>Jagex makes it so autistic fags that want to grind can now turn their autistic grinding into gp while others can avoid the grind by paying
Oh no, what a tragedy.

sup?

Attached: rune pl8.png (1920x1040, 801K)

I mean I understand your point, but in a game all about grinding, is it really a tragedy to pay someone else (generally bots) to do the shitty grind for you?

Attached: degenerates2.png (519x140, 62K)

Attached: wow rude.png (502x255, 107K)

Attached: 1559530498175.png (519x140, 61K)

Only people who have fire cape you mean
Get out of here runelet

Attached: hitlerdidnothingwrong.png (512x141, 39K)

based

Pretty much this. If its not bots flooding the market, its Jews merching the flooded items back to full price. Sure its nice to get shit really fast, but it takes all the fun out of making deals face to face. Now its just buy a bunch of shit 1% lower than the government mandated prices for a chance to sell it 1% higher than the government mandated price.

ywn spend an afternoon chopping yews to sell to a wealthy guy at Varrock.

user means soon in dated English, dumbass, that npc doesn't substitute your name into their dialogue in that line. The line has two meanings when in a very specific context (like user's connotative meaning as a name here); pic related

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 427K)