Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Helpwantedteaser2.jpg (658x800, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpGFnnJWSdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wheres the fucking good ending
Why hasnt anyone posted it
Dont tell me the bad ending is all there is

Attached: penguinstare.jpg (400x222, 19K)

I'm just watching Markiplier's playthrough and he's a slow uploader for this one. Are these games actually meant to be fun to play yourself?

So you mean to tell me a fucking Aussie of all people did this shit? why am I not surprised

>fun to play yourself?
I for one had no fun playing them myself
Only really interested in where the plot goes

Leaked stage performance
youtu.be/HpGFnnJWSdc

>Its groovy

Attached: IMG_0467.gif (581x611, 1001K)

>and if your parents REALLY love you

Attached: dogworry.jpg (318x192, 10K)

So I assume no-one actually found out how to start this up in game yet

I love the how genuine the shilling at the end sounds

Bad ending?

The good ending is supposed to involve I think they might have cut it but it feels like too much to cut with all the custom VA and music

Did they really not add VR versions of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and Sister Location? What's the point?

Theres night terrors which is pretty close to FNAF4
SL and especially FNAF6 got cucked hard though
I wanted a minigame involving spider ballora

In one ending you lose your body to a virus
In another it traps you as the game's version of Freddy Fazbear
And in another, doing everything one of the game devs tell you to, it seems to take your body anyways but turns you into a plushie

Dont mention her name you fool
The waifufags are already on their way

>I wanted a minigame involving spider ballora
It's weird because almost every other character from her game made it in
Maybe it was to avoid having to tag anything onto the ESRB rating, after all Springtrap got his gore changed to look less like flesh.

shes not even that sexual though
its the waifuposters that sexualize her

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I really love the creepy bunny, and I love the normal ending. I don't get the good ending, and I don't understand the plot in the least, but I've never cared about that anyways.

If I had some complaints it's that the FNAF 1 minigames can fuck you with RNG, which wasn't really true with the original game. I feel like some of the blacklight minigames are unnecessary, as they aren't different enough from the regular ones. Having three coins in the Baby minigame was strange, they should've been spread out more through the Dark Rooms which I believe only have one. I wish there were more things to do with the prizes, they get old pretty quickly. I don't like how the animatronics move, either; the crawling animations are great, but the walking animations look awful; they need to change them so it doesn't look like they have a stick up their ass, and have them move their heads around more.

My biggest complaint from the trailer still stands, which is that it often looks like a fangame. Part of what was alluring about the first game was the poses the animatronics found themselves in, and I don't feel like this game does a good job replicating them, at least not for FNAF 1.

ballora is CUTE!

Attached: sf.jpg (918x870, 86K)

Attached: 1552865742438.gif (328x286, 201K)

>not even that sexual though
She's obviously meant to be uncanny and offputting, but her chest is almost "naked" as much as a plastic doll robot can be. Whether or not ESRB would actually point that out is another question though.

Actually sticking your head out and seeing Foxy coming for you recaptured the first time everyone saw him running all the way back in the first game which is 5 years old.

>Puppet/Freddy/Bonnie etc.. killed all those night guards for absolutely nothing
>even if Afton was one of them he'd still have an "out" in the form of the virus

Attached: 1484235398347.png (469x431, 272K)

Is this in the game?

Attached: 4e5aa8f43373fc067b6ef886285adb2e.jpg (728x1097, 140K)

Attached: Foxys.webm (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Is VR required?

Is this any good? I've already run through Exorcist Legion, and I'm currently going through Organ Quarter, but I can always use more spooky shit.

Yes, which is a shame because an actual fully fledged 3D FNAF game sounds cool and it's what it should have been since 2014.

I don't know, the way Scott did it meant we got some good renders of the models. Besides that, it has been the way he always rolled when it came to games.

Attached: Malenz.jpg (480x360, 14K)

no, just waifufaggotry

I respect the way he makes the games, especially considering it's in Clickteam Fusion. It's just that the experience would be much cooler in actual 3D environments.

Probably will get a desktop-update at some point down the road when sales of the game die down, since it's literally doing nothing special that warrants it to be VR-only.

Just be happy he was alright with giving someone else the reigns to do what he is unable to do himself (or at least do in a respectable timeframe given the learning curve of learning programming).

I honestly was really worried and pesimistic about it upon the initial annoucement and up until its release. Now I'm really happy with how it turned out and hope they keep adding onto it, or let the same team take on a future game. I have some minor gripes, but overall it feels like an actual entry in the series to me. With that said: I've only watched people play it online since I can't afford the VR set-up.

Attached: nwoy0f3ypf031.jpg (960x813, 38K)

Say what you want about the fandom and all the retarded shit about it, but you do have to respect Scott for being innovative with his games, and the lore for them is also quite interesting, weirdly. Though I do admit I stopped caring about the series a while ago, it's nice Yea Forums can actually still talk about this game a bit.

Attached: GrimyFixedBellsnake-max-1mb.gif (280x280, 855K)

But does it do anything really new to warrant a pc release? What I mean is that it's a remake of fnaf 1-3 with some bonus levels (if i'm correct, havn't played it yet) and seeing as fnaf 1-3 are already on pc, I dunno.

>Have a slightly creepy but also slightly sexy looking unique animatronic
>Dude just turn that into a anime girl lol

Attached: 1558468363464.png (201x197, 7K)

shhhhhhh just let it happen

Attached: 2074951 - Ballora Five_Nights_at_Freddy's Five_Nights_at_Freddy's__Sister_Location.png (768x1024, 1.02M)

>removing all the robotic features
no thanks

Attached: 1517545418248.jpg (2339x1559, 474K)

It's basically a Greatest Hits remake. No reason not to offer it really.

Someone should combine this game with Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

So is this the first game with actual 3d models instead of 3d rendered graphics?

>Can't fuck Circus Baby
What's the point?

Don't give a shit about FNAF but Coffee's in it so it's pretty fucking based

Attached: I5KVc2a.png (1572x1080, 974K)

They really should have made her appear in the Mangle Hard Mode in place of or alongside Mangle.

Oh shit, Coffee Pot is in it?

He is indeed in. This better allude to Desolate Abandon coming out or else I'll be pissed

Attached: jq3tekzz6x031.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Any Souldozer?

As far as I've seen, no
though he'd make an excellent secret boss in the next game

>I think they might have cut it but it feels like too much to cut with all the custom VA and music
The finished version of showtime isn't in the game yet and will come out in one of the future patch update. Currently there's no way to trigger showtime and also the va of freddy said that isn't him singing.

Maybe the dialouge is the same and the animation pulled in the leak is just a placeholder until the patch. Thats good to know its not Freddy's real voice. I imagine Freddy having a deeper voice like Smokey the Bear.

I don't know how a VR Desolate would look given to attain that lock the pre-rendered models have would require them to drop PSVR.

The confirmed VA for Freddy is the same one as Funtime/Molten Freddy who was the screechiest animatronic, but Scott wouldn't have picked him if he didn't think he'd do a good job with the OG Freddy.

For those who are wondering, this is NOT the final cut. Scott said it didn't feel right, so he recast some of the voices. Hopefully we'll get the new cut in-game with the new patch.

>Yea Forums loves fnaf now

I'm too old for this board.

>he wasnt in the 2014 FNAF threads

You mean you weren't enough to be here back when it first came out and people were actively discussing it, prior to ecelebs latching onto it and driving its popularity above the "Now we have to hate it" threshold on Yea Forums.

Autism: The Game

is there a playthrough that isn't full of brain dead ecelebs

John Wolfe’s playthrough is pretty good so far, he’s only done the FNaF 1 levels though

Despite the clickbait titles, IULITM's videos are just pure gameplay with no commentary.

Yea Forums liked it generally up until Markiplier and other streamers got ahold of it. As soon as it got semi-popular, every thread did a 180 and FNaF became taboo. Yea Forums still likes the series generally, or at the very least the creator and craziness of the story.

Attached: 1521351737067.jpg (1218x864, 156K)

I watch Markiplier just for Fnaf, I have no idea how people would tolerate his persona for any other game.

actually the perfect kinda game for VR, shitposting and e-celebs and lore autism aside
VR is great for some cheap scares

People praised Scott for making vidya with quite literally a shoe lace and archaic animation. They even took a look at his earlier stuff.