Well Yea Forums?

Pick a ring

Attached: 1559524701737.jpg (862x994, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fastest bird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no mystery ring

These are actually gloryholes aren't they?

Greed is literally the best one.

ring of luck, luck is always op

Greed. Capitalism, HO.

Ring of luck, it is not even a contest.
The moment I get lucky and hit the really good drop table with that 1% very rare chance, it invalidates Greed and Peace.
>The more very rare items I get, the more money I can get
>The more very rare items I get, the more damage I can mitigate (if I get armor items)
>The more very rare items I get, the more damage I can deal (if weapons)
And that's not even taking into consideration the fact I get a free +5% to everything, which can be fucking insane, especially since I'm gonna be getting very rare shit, which usually are REALLY good items.

Attached: 1498277556609.jpg (797x876, 84K)

it really depends on context
how meaningful stats are?
how much money is needed?
is it possible to buy the best items with money?
how often can you use potions?
how often can you heal with skills?
insta-kills are common?
is critical hit a thing?

Pot of Greed

You looking to suck the cock of peace, user?

stick your dick in the yellow one and an elf will steal it

>using the circle tool to make the colored rings
>Doesn't use it for the inner black circle
Triggered

Probably all of them in different situations

Attached: greed.png (252x92, 16K)

>99% you get jack shit
>you're poor but at least your 5% more strength could help when using that spoon

Bully!

Ring of wrath, I always pick Melody and she wrecks with strength enhancements

Greed because more items = Better stats and chance to win

Probably Luck. Some portion of the benefit of the red and blue rings (plus more, presumably). Greed could easily be the best if money is very powerful in game, but I always end up with too much gold in RPGs

What the fuck is the point of the luck ring? You already have a 1%+ chance of finding extremely rare loot in most cases???

Greed ring ftw. The economy in most games rules over the entire community. I can buy/make potions to do what all the other rings do times ten

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Luck, then proceed to grind 24/7

Damae

Nah, fuck those rings. Pick one of these instead.

Attached: 1534165695897.png (1330x935, 85K)

Greed Ring obviously. Dosh solves most adventuring problems and you can buy mansions, enchantments, items, etc

Attached: salute.png (1229x685, 1.42M)

wait...

Do any of these give me an extra finger for a ring?

Thanks for grinding for my extremely rare items, Luck fag. I'll be buying all those off you with my unlimited money from my Greed ring

Attached: download (3).jpg (260x194, 8K)

But what happens when you cancel the automatic cancellation effect?

Ethereal ring is a dope ass vanity item.

Greed or Luck are the only good choices

Attached: 1559333797738.png (500x500, 408K)

can any of them be enchanted?

if you look closer you'll realize the background is brighter than the insides of the rings

>Ring of Peace
>the only ring with a negative effect
>it also has the weakest positive effect
Who would ever choose this?

You don't have unlimited money, you have 3x
And the other bonus is worthless as most goods worth anything aren't NPC'd but traded
There's typically far more to be made grinding for rare drops than gold anyway, assuming you're end game. Grinding for gold is more like a mid game activity

tanks, healers, and support classes

Ring of the Ringwearer
put it on my dick
???
2 dicks

Attached: 1jllo6[1].jpg (1200x711, 72K)

Honestly I'd probably just take the extra damage. Argue about the value of sold items or your one percent chance to gain actual useful loot all you want, I'm gonna go crack some skulls.

Attached: 1474193315364.gif (345x199, 1.79M)

GREED

Attached: 1521930003503.jpg (620x825, 264K)

Ring of the Ringwearer can slightly increase the damage of your punches at no cost if you think of it as a really shitty brass knuckle for one finger.

Attached: 1555826545367.png (720x512, 28K)

>Ring of Greed
>get cash, buy buff potions at any moment to max out on stats so no need for the other 3 rings

Congrats. Now you have two cocks small enough to wear finger jewellery.

revelation potion, then i can use the knowledge to craft all the other potions

love potion. No contest

Attached: 1386646194618.gif (400x600, 636K)

wrath or greed of course.

>invisibility potion
>cum in sister while she sleeps

What if "life's greatest mysteries" don't include the other potion recipes?

Ring of the Ringwearer for bling

Genius

Attached: BC1BA4F3-2FFA-4FAF-A0D8-0DB5A73057BC.gif (400x225, 1.87M)

revelation or flying

flexing on poor niggas

Health Potion

Attached: man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

L U C K
U
C
K

No one said the rings would lose their ability if modified to “fit the wearer”

give me a ring that lets me constantly heal in and out of combat

Wrath, 'cause of muh DEEPS and to limit the inevitable grinding i'm gonna dom

revelation and flying are purely selfish, health is the true answer.

Love potion
I don't want anything lewd, but I haven't hugged someone in years. Over a decade, at least...

>farming bosses faster than anyone
>get good ass loot easier
>profit

I kinda want the revelation potion, but i fear the possibility i cannot handle the truth

Ring of greed is OP assuming there is unreasonably expensive but also very good gear in every shop. Otherwise, I'll take the ring of luck.

Attached: 1559526105175.jpg (199x343, 34K)

green

>put ring on your flaccid dick so it can fit
>get an erection(s)
>go from 1 dick to 2 dicks to 0 dicks

Attached: 1546974538615.png (379x364, 57K)

I need specifics, does the health potion let me live forever at peak human physical condition and I can only die from external means?
Does the revelation potion increase my memory capacity and will it make me insane?

>revelation
That would be a nightmare most likely
>love
Some loony will kill you out of jealousy
>alert
Not bad but not very enticing
>flying
Fun but useless
>health
Very good if boring
>ghostly
Ultimate weapon for perverts + steal anything you want and can't be imprisoned

Going to pick ghost.

Depends of the fucking game. Mobile p2w garbage ring of greed if you get could gems out of it. Ring of luck if not. If you're playing any decent mmo then ring of peace if you're a tank and ring of wrath if your dps. If you don't want to grind ring of greed because you're a boring faggot.

>take "revelation"
>instantly understand all world's problems and how to fix them
>"""selfish"""

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg (446x250, 28K)

>love potion
>cum in sister while you are sleeping

Health and pray for biological immortality.

absolute power corrupts absolutely

Looks like someone drank the Wisdom Potion
Health Potion

Ring of Peace is fucking dogshit, it's the only one with a drawback

>try to grab some shit while you're invisible
>it just phases through your hands
>you keep phasing through the ground until you reach the planet's core

All of them are selfish except maybe alert.
The truth will set you free.
>does the health potion let me live forever at peak human physical condition and I can only die from external means?
Yes.
>Does the revelation potion increase my memory capacity and will it make me insane?
Tough question, but let's just say it's based on your mental fortitude.

ethereal for sick particle effect

It COULD... if you hadn't taken "revelation" thus enabling you to access your subconscious easily and control yourself "absolutely."

So you're a pervert then?

Attached: 1502767759616.jpg (562x530, 62K)

>Fun but useless
>free travel at over 100 mph is useless

Does peace just flat out heal 10% of my max HP?
That seams pretty good unless it's a lethal system where you die in a hit or two.
Tank build ahoy.

Good luck.

Attached: 1375027589186.png (456x519, 482K)

Hellboy or Vader

>"fly as fast as a bird"
>100mph

Attached: jwV8j_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (600x337, 336K)

I take health then, it gives me plenty of time to learn about the world and better myself.

Unwearable ring to see if I can figure out some way to abuse it.
>test if trying to force it on someone's finger is simply impossible no matter how much force you use or if applying enough force will cause the ring to shred their finger so they aren't wearing it

Fuck that, KFC CYOA time

Attached: 1415565062593.jpg (1000x535, 302K)

batman because of his no killing autism

>The New York Condor has been recorded to be able to fly nearly 104 miles per hour under the right conditions
Source: I just made all that up and it came straight from my ass

Revalation potion looks like it tastes like piss, and Alert potion looks like it tastes like swamp water, so they're out. Love potion looks like it tastes like cotton candy, but I don't like that. Blue drinks always taste much shittier than they look, so flying potion is out. I'd toss a coin between Health potion and Ghostly potion, they seem like they'd have the nicest tastes.

I don't wanna know what happens if you stick it in the red one

grilled chicken, little snacker, mac and cheese
set myself up to be the ultimate backyard dad griller

>Grilled chicken
>Little snacker
>potatoes and gravy

Do you WANT to die?

>O.R. Bites
>"useful if you want to herb something"

Attached: 1525555798172.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Health is basically immortality
Revelation or Health are the best by far

You obviously choose the Doctor, if he's actively trying to protect you none of the others can ever reach you. You will literally always be in a time they don't exist.

Health Potion grants immunity to diseases, but otherwise a bit of hard effort gives you the same bonuses as this potion. When given a choice for potentially life-altering potions, the one that just lets you skip workout day is pretty weak. Most people don't die to horrible diseases so the immunity buff might not even be necessary (and you'll never know if it was).

Revelation Potion is neat for philosophers, but probably doesn't provide many direct benefits. You might get to know what actually is inside a black hole, or what a neutron star is actually made of, and if you're clever you may get an award if you can work backwards and prove it mathematically, but for most day-to-day life it probably doesn't help much. Maybe you get to know if God exists too, I guess.

Flying Potion is pretty neat for the utility, but since most areas designed for human existence it won't be anything truly amazing. I guess you could like hop between floors by flying out a window and around. Long distance travel is usually done by things faster than (most) birds, so anything more than across town, you'd be better off taking a normal human method of travel. Ultimately, great for utility, but offers little outside of that. Also, it doesn't specify what bird, and you might get a dud where the potion lets you fly as fast a penguin.

Attached: 1508290167575.png (783x680, 1.03M)

Wolverine can only die from shitty plot devices and/or having his head chopped off, so picking literally anyone else is retarded.
Logan was a shit movie

get you a fish user

Attached: 1431021874131.jpg (915x756, 202K)

Love Potion can get you power through seduction if you know how to work people. Depending on how far "love" goes, you might end up being ruler of the world. This one depends mostly on how creative the user is, and how much they care about manipulating the feelings and actions of others.

Alert Potion allows you to avoid freak accidents that can cripple you, kill you, or ruin your life. Arguably, it could also prevent the diseases that the Health potion would prevent, by warning you beforehand instead of giving you the power to tank through. Really depends on how clear the premonition is, and if you're given ample time to actually prevent the events you foresee.

Ghostly Potion is the one that grants the most concrete, otherwise unobtainable ability, and the ability to at will escape any room is notable on its own. Useful for the paranoid, the thieves, and the spies, and people that just want alternative doorways. Does not mention the effects on what you wear, or how "wear" is defined, and how abusable that might be.

Attached: 1522488480255.png (200x200, 33K)

You're an honest man, I like you. How's a million a year sound?

batman because he has the most powerful superpower ever his mind

woohoo ghost blowjob

batman won't purposefully try to kill anyone because he is autistic

Read the question, it says one of them will try to kill you. Wolverine won't die but he could try to kill you and there's jack shit you can do about it.

Ray fish

The vast majority of deaths are due to disease, with accidental death being less than 1/3 as common as death by cancer.
Peak health also means that most accidental deaths are less likely to occur, because the majority of THOSE aren't instant death.

It says one will protect you and 8 will try to kill you, you fucking mongoloid.

why the fuck would anyone pick peace

Whatever is the cheapest ring

Gordon Freeman 100%
Any other answer is retarded

Greed, all short comings can be overcome with a bit of dosh.

Attached: morgan.png (162x197, 14K)

Except my absolute knowledge means that I understand how to avoid that corruption.

Fuck off mate, I'm fixing this bullshit and there's nothing you can do to stop me

my fucking bad. But as it stands only one that is guaranteed to not try to kill you is batman.

Freeman can't enter the TARDIS, and that's assuming he happens to be nearby in space and time.

The question states he will if not chosen.

Wrath. I can just grind for gold and rares, which wrath would make quicker. If incoming damage vs outgoing damage is skewed weirdly enough maybe Peace would be better for sustain.

nothing because that's the only effect it has.

gman takes him there

I played RO, 1% isn't a problem at all.

>Peak health also means that most accidental deaths are less likely to occur, because the majority of THOSE aren't instant death.

>Immune to anything that's not instantly lethal
Well fuck, I might have to rethink that.

Same. I have a feeling that the love of your life ends up being the ray fish every time, but I'm kinda okay with that.

I pick the ring that gives me access to the exclusive loot table no shit

>turn invisible
>phase through the floor as gravity sucks you to the center of the Earth

No thank you, Alert Potion please.

If you interpret the question as it being a 8v1 fight (plus you) then the most logical choice would be darth vador because he could force choke everyone. If you interpret the question as there being a 1/9 chance of whoever is trying to kill you then batman is the correct choice because of his no killing autism.

Freeman isn't G-Man, similarly Wolverine doesn't account for the X-Men/Avengers.

Attached: 1559526701778.jpg (847x916, 187K)

Predator because majorly of them have weapons.

Mystery niggas

G(ordon Free)man

Floors aren't walls you nigger.

The question isn't vague whatsoever.
One of them will protect you. The other 8 will try to kill you. That's the entirety of it.
The Doctor can take you anywhere in time and space, and not one of those characters has the ability to both find and reach you.

not if you fall face first to the ground

Headcanon, and irrelevant.

stay mad

You only gain knowledge to life's greatest mysteries. It is not mystery why the world sucks, user.

Nah, just actually following the rules and choosing correctly. I don't even like doctor who, but it's not even a contest.

Ring of Luck because I'm an autistic thief who looks through everything.

lmgtfy.com/?q=fastest bird

The question is vauge because it has no guarantee that the person you choose will protect you.

Yeah, then what happens when you walk through the walls in your basement? Now you're just underground, but you can't move and shit because everything around you isn't a wall, it's just underground.

Health is the best one by far.

Alright I'm out, this is your last (you).

>One will protect you
Nigga, it never says "choose one" it just says to choose. You choose the entire thing, whether you start from the 8 or the 1 is entirely irrelevant.

Choose.

Attached: Shitpost 2 Electic Bugallo.jpg (3000x1754, 1.91M)

The ground would work as its own wall beyond the basement.

You could choose one but the one you choose could try to kill you given the grammar of the question.

>Alert Potion
>have a vision of cumming in your sister before you do it.

Need a sock liz for my sock jizz

>revelation potion
>know everything to say to convince sister to let you cum inside her and her friends too

Nothing. Says. Choose. One.
You are making the entire decision.

>take revelation potion
>write books
>get rich
>become doctor
>cure tons of disease
>run for president
>become god emperor or the world
Easy choice

Angel has wide appeal and corset is a regular gf so none of the others can compete. Lizard and Vampire sound like nice fever dreams though.

Ring of peace with poison/status tank build

Attached: 1498735999766.gif (500x500, 422K)

Giant liz and engage in all my unbirth fantasies

nice

does a paycheck count as a win?

>wear a near infinite number of ethereal rings
>ethereal sword, becomes more powerful when used with other ethereal items

Attached: 1539263157150.jpg (232x293, 11K)

All it says is that one of them will protect you, and the others will protect you. Then it tells you to choose one of them It says nothing about the situation at play, so the only conclusion that you can derive from that framework is that there's an 8/9 of your choice killing you unless it's batman.

>Then it tells you to choose one of them
No, it doesn't.

Get off Yea Forums you fucking ESL shit.

Doctor trying to kill you means that you're fucked no matter where you are.
But Vader is pretty bullshit too.

>what does choose one mean

>amused fish

Attached: heh.jpg (600x600, 35K)