He’s in

He’s in.

twitter.com/exquisitegamin3/status/1134855431959011329?s=21

It feels good, we get a newcomer people have wanted for ages, and they’ll have the best reveal trailer since K. Rool.

With all the evidence on display, I’m excited to see Banjo as the next DLC Fighter in Smash Ultimate. Cheers!

Attached: 692BAEB5-C2E6-454E-8B53-32BD43B6D9AB.jpg (715x631, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Erdrincels and Refusteves are gonna eat crow. Only a week to go.

>Banjo
>Erdrick
>Steve
Reminder that none of these big 3 in smash speculation are getting in at E3.

Attached: delete_this.png (496x427, 141K)

You guys are getting a little too excited for this. I wouldn't get your hopes up. Either that or your Steve falseflaggers.

>thinking anyone outside rosterfags would buy him
sure

Tons of people will buy DLC for Smash, especially if it’s a new interesting character they’ve never seen before

Those characters aren't even big. All of the big characters are in the game.

That doesn't even look like a Smash model. Bringing them back isn't evidence of shit either, remember when they "brought Conker Back"?

Could be the nuts and bolts model

STEVEJOKES BTFO!

Attached: banjo.png (510x546, 15K)

Straws

You guys are officially retarded.

Stop saying that like that half-assed model of a figure proves anything

yes

Attached: 1550992491192.png (711x583, 142K)

I get Steve due to MS and shit but what does Erdrick has to do with Banjo in Smash?

>"big 3 in smash speculation"

imagine being this assblasted lmao retard

The common argument by shitposters is they would be unveiled at the same time, so to easily baited Banjo fans Erdrick is an enemy.

They aren't the big 3 in smash speculation. They were already added. No one can agree on 3 current characters because, as I said, all of the big characters that everyone wanted are already in the game. The only reason we could agree on a big 3 for the last few games was due to K.Rool and Ridley being so highly requested. Sakurai couldn't even comprehend just how popular K.Rool was when he saw the ballot results.

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

ANYBODY
CAN
MAKE
A
3D
MODEL

no one likes or cares about edrick

And a super ugly model of Steve that doesn't even look like it belongs in Smash does prove that Steve is in? Nice hypocrisy there. If this Banjo model does not prove Banjo is in, why should we believe an ugly Steve model is proof that Steve is in?

post yfw the new character is actually the angry sun from smb3

Nogger

Guy, erdrick, steve and banjo are the names the forum crowd's been throwing around the most lately. I'm not saying the biggest ever, just the ones being memed lately.

Reading comprehension is hard, isn't it

Attached: and_thats_no_good.jpg (1024x1006, 54K)

Holy crap, this unverified Twitter account with 1,700 followers (seriously, I have more) posted something guys!

I wanna believe, but I'm gettin' Grinch flashbacks here.

We were so sure, but then it all came crashing down. :P

I know what you mean and my point is that they're still not the biggest ones. You would have been saying Geno 2 months ago. No one can decide on a big 3 for this game.

Honestly, out of the three, Erdrick has the biggest chance. Banjo might be a dream to have in, but his chances are miniscule as is, and the only reason people are shilling Steve's inclusion in Smash is because they really don't want Banjo in.

Erdrick and Steve are only discussed right now due to rumors.

Whatever it is got deleted what was it

Yeah, and I'm saying they're not getting in.

>Hasn't been in a game since Minecraft in 2009, a full decade ago
>Isn't in Story Mode
>Isn't in Dungeons
>Isn't in Earth
>Deconfirmed for the movie
>No longer the default skin
>Not appearing in the latest promo art
>Meanwhile Banjo and Kazooie are confirmed to be appearing this E3
We don't need irrelevant trash like Steve in Smash. The DLC is only going to be for relevant characters like Banjo and Kazooie or Joker

Attached: 1559525295164.jpg (1200x513, 120K)

I’ve been out of the loop since release, but if Banjo really does make it I’d be pretty thrilled. That said I don’t believe it for a second. He’s not a very Sakurai-ish pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Banjo's E3 theme

Attached: banjo.jpg (1000x750, 303K)

Sit down. I'm getting in. I'm IIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1542924200334.png (754x908, 775K)

More like Tiptup Nuts&Bolts

>iconic
>based
>redpilled
>a true gamer
It's happening.

Smash dlc was chosen in 2018, I believe banjo is getting a revival but he won't be in smash because he was dead when the dlc was chosen. Maybe fighter pass 2 or next game banjies.

inb4 nuts and bolts 2

It's actually the model for official merchandise. The company in question has been doing a lot of classic Vidya character models to coincide with the release of a revival of that character, so the speculation machine is running overclocked.

Sit the fuck down, Shellshitter. It's my game ergo I'M in!

Attached: Bottles.png (148x140, 24K)

>yfw you realize people managed to bitch enough to get ridley in,but sakurai was young and beautiful
>yfw he might retire after this
>yfw this might be the last smash bros for years and years to come
>yfw this might be his last chance to be in
good luck banjo,you are gonna need it

Attached: 1305545141817.jpg (324x383, 17K)

I had no fucking clue who Joker was but I still bought the fighter pass

Hakurei Reimu and Steve Mikcraft are the E3 characters released

It's a figure, retard.