"I'll show you the real thing soon, I promise". What did Kojimbo mean by this?

"I'll show you the real thing soon, I promise". What did Kojimbo mean by this?

Attached: uufh9ikwr7131.png (1371x717, 3.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmF-faKtlqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUSE
CRUZE

TO THE MOON.

BABY.

You know exactly what.

Attached: THE TOWN IS SILENT HILLS.jpg (1340x1388, 399K)

can’t wait for this game to still show up on E3 in some way despite Sony’s absence.
despite all of their efforts to omit it, it’s not an exclusive

Death Stranding = Silent Hills = MGSV Chapter 3
It is known.

his penis, death stranding will end with a naked kojima embracing the player

BB = BIG BOSSU

its real

Attached: 1559523070647.png (593x538, 210K)

that's not kojima it's mass meegleson

Literally a deconfirm

he's just speaking for kojima

PT wasn’t related to MGS tho.

Kojima does it again!

>he doesnt know

Attached: the sorrow.jpg (1605x1094, 152K)

but then who was phone?

What the fuck do you think? This entire last trailer has been seen through the eyes of the BB. Obviously Cliff has an actual bond with the BB that has most definitely lived its' entire life thus far indoors, and he wants to let it see the real world. At some point his attachment to the BB is going to shatter their team, and it seems that he's just trying to get BB back from Bridges. He may be an antagonist but he's not a 'bad guy'. He's probably the only character that really cares for the health of the BB.

>mads is the sorrow but dude he's also psycho mantis lol
just stop

I feel like this is leading towards you being the baby, and Mads being your surrogate dad who's simulating shit for you to prepare you for a different thing.

based retard

THERE HE IS
THERE HE FUCKING IS OH MY GOD
HE'S FUCKING ALIVE LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not a bad theory

taking down metal gear

Why would you think this? Death Stranding is its' own thing. Just because there may be some nudges and winks to his previous works doesn't set them in the same fucking universe. Also why would Kojima make his first game free from Konami a secret back door Silent Hill. That makes no sense at all. Especially after all the bad blood and dirty laundry that has come out since he quit. You think Konami would just be like "yeah man go out and disparage our company and make people despise us for the next five years, just to surprise a few million people". At this point you are totally delusional if you think this is related to a Konami product.

Dude don't reply to Caramel. He's been doing this for literal 4 years now. He's insane.

He's talking about the Japanese trailer with the vocals and extra footage. The English trailer is fake shit for plebs who can't dig deeper than their nose.

The line about the moon from the latest trailer pretty much confirms that shitty redditor leak about Ludens and Mads being the good guys and Norman being a villain. No, it's not a Metal Gear game. No it's not a Silent Hills game Caramel, you fucking nigger. It's just an overhyped game with bunch of references to alien movies from the 60s.

Attached: 1559511059561.png (899x1200, 1.88M)

I don't buy that, no way the ludens seen in the first trailer are good guys. Are we actually going to the moon?

Yes, moon final level.

holy based

He means we'll get the real version on steam once console fags beta test it for us

>this
PChads win again

the baby is ocelot, the sorrow's son

>Hideous Kojumbo

Attached: wcytm2id98511.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Also called Revolver

>This obsessed

Is there a source for the Reddit leak?

Excellent speech, my friend.

GIFT OF THE SILVER TONGUE

That's abusing your right to free speech, Mister President. Or is it ex-president?!

That doesn't even make sense lmao

wasn't he supposed to kill himself

The Hannibal guy will actually be the good guy and Walking Dead guy will be the bad guy.

>mean
pseudo intellectual westaboo does not mean anything with his 'work'
he is a total fraud
he has my admiration for that, convincing a bunch of faggots that his games are actually worth playing is a rare art

Not to mention when he says ‘even the moon’ and the shot cuts to the BB, one of the bubbles in its tank is shaped like a love heart. So the BB definitely sees Cliff as it’s father.

Because the BB is Ocelot. And the woman in red the The Boss.

So do you say BB like how you'd call the cutest little baby a beebee?

seething

Attached: 1531610488805m.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

We never learned about Big Boss' parents.

Think about it.

Reminder that there has been no ruse in any of Kojima's games since MGS2, it's all been surface level shallow garbage masquerading as 2deep4u movies for idiots since then.

I say BiBo

Attached: 1536833556004.jpg (1603x1117, 460K)

You own us some killing, faggot

Attached: caramel_fate.png (523x81, 4K)

based

hahahaha what the actual shit

Attached: 2016-03-25-163308.jpg (960x544, 46K)

MGS V had a PT Radio Easter egg

The true ending of MGS5, chapter 3

what about the Venom ruse?

Attached: 1531610506736.png (1080x1920, 201K)

That's just plain idiocy on Kojima's part. God, why did you have to remind me? Kojima is a fucking hack holy shit. HOLY FUCK, now I'm mad again, FUCK.

>snake conversation videos

Attached: 1455422019408.png (200x226, 61K)

Me too lmao

That's fuckin awesome

Wait you're not the real one.

Attached: venom_snake.jpg (544x626, 68K)

Imagine being a celebrated hollywood actor and then getting fed retarded lines like this by some japanese dude for a video game.

woah... so this is the power of The Mobile Games Market...

He will show his wiener

Because actors are never in dumb shit.

Attached: Polar.jpg (220x326, 20K)

As opposed to retarded Hollywood lines fed to you by some disgusting kike for a weekly interracial propaganda mutts like to call movies?

Attached: 1559098825032.jpg (848x865, 131K)

I'm still holding the believe it's just vapor ware he's using as an excuse to hang out with celebrities and eat hamburgers.

What leak was that? Is there any link to it?

I want to make sweet love to that fat French ass.

That leak came with too many actors in the roles, none of whom are in the game.

The leak got lindsay wagner right but it said a bunch of blatabtly wrong bs

Name conan's character, my guess is Tall Shortman
youtu.be/kmF-faKtlqg

Attached: DmfiXerU0AAObNW.jpg (1200x802, 141K)

I guess this means he won't shit on it on his Clueless gamer

>battle against the phantom enemy tanks pain and choppers
Fight the tank's pain apparently

IT'S GROUND ZEROES
SONY IS FED UP WITH KOJIMAS SHIT
He's been spending all the money on luxury actors and his own entertainment
So they forced him to release SOMETHING
And he will release a $60 demo with an open world even more barren than BotW. Then his drones buy it and he will get another blank check from Sony to support his luxury lifestyle for another 3-4 years

Attached: 1379560642311.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

What about the MGS4/Assassin's Creed thing?

Didju rike eet?

I did, actually
>2008
>Not doing an Altair robes run

I'd take solace in the fact that my name appeared on the cover of this game rather than beyond two souls

Attached: D7qSRFUXYAEOvlq.jpg (1200x900, 279K)

>Fat

Oh fucking christ it's Caramel...

Let me guess, you have no sources beyond the fact that you are one of those redditors still whining about MGSV.

is the voice actor for snake really that old now? god damn, hideo still isnt having gray hair yet unless he dyes it

>i-if you don't like Kojima you're redditor
unironically go back

Attached: 1541093601290.jpg (575x591, 85K)

The most obnoxious thing about you, Caramel, is that you same fag without your trips in every fucking thread you post in. It's so fucking obvious but you don't know because when you're not plaguing up a Kojima thread, nobody's peddling your stupid tinfoil shit and everyone talks shit behind your back and doesn't come to your defense.

Attached: 1546863670630.gif (236x161, 1.33M)

>Mads and the guy from walking dead (forgot his name don't kill me) having a chill convo on the street

Absolutely based and Kojimapilled

the entire game takes place in vr
he wants to show the real world

So, your only source of your claims is that you don't like Kojima?

my evidence is learning the lesson from the previous Kojima's hypetrains, newfag

He meant he'll show you the real thing at E3.

Sony isn't at E3

Yet Strand Game will be

So, no source.

We got a lion boss and a whale boss. Think we'll get a sky animal boss?

okay retardnewfag

Attached: 1370592560442.png (813x893, 719K)

He's controlling a Silent Hill nurse puppet

Attached: 1559523179464.jpg (1125x1747, 269K)

Whats with the babys? Was that ever explained?

Bridge Babies are the connection between the player and the character. BTs are us, the Homo Ludens, crashing into their world. They're also becoming Homo Ludens as a result. Madds is a nerdy scientist by day, but at night he becomes xXSpecOpsKing78Xx playing shooter games, his bridge baby is connected to a dude bro call of duty player or some shit. We're connected to Sam, and both our and Sam's objective is to learn to play a peaceful game about building connections with other people instead of shooting them dead in War Game #486. This is also why the shooting sequence feels weak and uninteresting, it's just a mediocre cinematic shooting game that we need to grow out of. This theme is also why they cast Troy Baker, as he's the quintessential voice for the video game jump n' shooty man.

Sky Boss and Moon Boss but both Whales

Attached: beached thing.jpg (922x567, 99K)

Caramel is a faggot but Death Stranding is fucking ASS BLASTED full of Metal Gear and P.T. references. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but these references are THERE, not made up and it's kind of a mind fuck how much of it there is for a guy who's suppisedly glad to have freed himself from Konami and Metal Gear.

Attached: the-guard-looks-at-you-with-a-troubled-uncomfortable-glar-8032976.png (500x441, 145K)

Spiderman

Death stranding is a hub world for future games that play exactly the same as metal gear.

Homo
Ludens

The homosexuals who play

Attached: 75035382_p0.png (2268x3997, 3.64M)

Is Conan actually in the game?

How will you faggots react when the game is a walking simulator with generic combat and a message about muh internet.

Wasn't he meant to do some sort of playtest or reveal?

Why 3 whales and a lion though?

I actually wouldnt mind that, a decently sized beautiful hub world with some pseudo intelligent story going that can only be progressed by playing through the older mgs games.
kojima will pull something out of his ass to link all the mgs games to death stranding

I hope everyone from Yea Forums will write a letter to kojima calling him the greatest hack the world has ever seen. He is the king of hacks

Attached: D8D7MXUUEAU3Vh7.jpg orig.jpg (1498x2048, 194K)

He was meant to visit and do a skit for his Japan episode but was asked not to show it as Kojipro said it was too early to reveal the content.

Someone post the pic comparing Death Stranding to all the pictures in P.T.

Soul

what if the entire game is ladder based combat, and combat with ladders

It won't because you newfags would never be able to pull off something like that.
That kind of stuff is from back when Yea Forums was good, not full of redditors and idealist trash.

Question is will Mads be doing anything sexy in this game

Of course he will, that's the point of Clueless Gamer.

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 4.jpg (582x464, 96K)

This is like seeing the Zophar in other monolithsoft games and saying "it's Xenogears episode x, guys!". Hell, why do I go that far? Metal Gear appears by fucking name and is a character in Snatcher. Is that also literally a Metal Game game because of it? Kojimbo has been working on Metal Gear for 20+ years, no shit he's gonna reuse some elements.

Attached: 1466436232898.jpg (640x480, 50K)

That depends on how sexy you find full frontal tar wrestling and male cesarean section births.

Attached: Those who cannot break the connection.png (706x554, 471K)

thanks for the image