H-hey there gamers, long time no see! Instead of looking at any of those hot new releases coming your way...

H-hey there gamers, long time no see! Instead of looking at any of those hot new releases coming your way, w-why don’t you try booting me up and giving me a playthrough? We’ve got lots of room on the servers for you and your friends...

Attached: 6D306C5F-1BBB-4B4A-AE20-F84757DA2604.jpg (323x433, 41K)

A game that's not meme dead but pretty close to actually being a dead game.

I hate you and I hate myself for buying you. My friends kept pressuring me to get it and play with them because muh ironman simulator and I did it. We played for 1 week and never touched it again.

Bro i dont play video games sorry

>dragon age died for this

Good. It stopped being good after Origins.

Such a shame, flying was fun. Unfortunately only the Storm class really felt awesome to play, the rest were kinda generic.

Good, do you really want to waste your time on another dragon age game? It’s never going to be as good or interesting as Origins

Idiot. Perhaps commit suicide? I'm your friend, and it's what i want you to do after all

Bioware could've never pulled off the branching story paths, anyways.

If you're afraid of telling your friends you won't buy shit games just because they will they're not your friends

Not falling for it again David. This time I wont listen to you.

Attached: stalker anomaly.webm (226x400, 1.63M)

>a shitty fantasy series died

Oh wow, such a fucking tragedy. A series with one good game died. I'm in tears for you.

I don't understand why people are so torn up about there being no more Dragon Age games when Bioware only made ONE good one and the rest have been trash.

Anthem is the slow degradation of Bioware given physical form.

Attached: 1446919446339.jpg (1057x1164, 461K)

I wonder where that guy is and if he really is, after all this time, still mad.

One day somebody's going to post an 'are you still mad about ME3' thread that gains traction on Yea Forums and then maybe we'll find out.

It's possible. Some people can remain upset about things for a while.

I actually liked the core gameplay (even if the flying was a bit clunky). Everything else about it was just shit.

Didnt they confirmed da4 ages ago?

Inquisition and Andromeda killed Bioware for me, and apparently you are worse than both of them.

>Didnt they confirmed da4 ages ago?

You really think EA is going to let Bioware make DA4 after Anthem?

Why not? inquisition is shit but it was a big hit for them and they can use just that team.

DA4 literally got cancelled and rebooted. DA4 was supposed to be a Tevinter single player RPG. It's now some shitty open world shit with online features and a cash shop.

There was a DA4 project started during Anthem's development, but it was cancelled. A while after Anthem came out, EA announced DA4, and made it clear that they were planning to push the "game-as-a-service" model really hard on it, in contrast to their public denial of any lootboxes or multiplayer services for the upcoming Star Wars game.

Plus they may ban lootboxes

>inquisition is shit but it was a big hit for them and they can use just that team.

Most of that team is gone, including the guy who was the team lead on Inquisition. He ragequit after EA cancelled his original DA4 idea, probably because they couldn't monetize it enough.

It's over, user.

>It's over, user.
Eh I didn't play inquisition but I was just asking.

I just feel bad for all the artists that spent hundreds of hours trying to make a game look AAA that had gameplay that was barely even in a prototype stage.

>because muh ironman simulator
Goddamn disneycucks

The story of that E3 2017 trailer was really sad too. The game was never actually designed with that in mind, it's just something they slapped together for E3. It's actually hilarious how everyone was cheering for a more structured single player campaign, but Bioware still decided that the multiplayer focus is more important.

Can't fucking wait for "Anthem with dragons", GOTY BABY

>DA4 is just Anthem but with tech replaced with magic
>it even has flying but with magic

>no romances
Anthem's protagonist Freelancer is a pathetic beta male virgin. Shoulda had romances BioWare. I'm still here BioWare but you're done BioWare shoulda had romances BioWare.

Attached: 1559141247955.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I missed you, pathetic beta male virgin Freelancer copypasta man.

Attached: 1386457045984.jpg (2500x1041, 547K)

That's why I'm glad I'm the friend that decides if our squad pulls the trigger on a game. I steered us away from this shit show. On another note, CTR is gonna be a day 1

>actually wanting to romance any of the literal orc and goblin women in Anthem

Muh giga nigga, I am so excited for CTR, holy shit.

i think you mean mass effect

Anthem's playerbase lasts four months its virginity lasts forever BioWare.

What's so bad about it? It's currently on sale right now, should i get it?

From what I played the game really needs more than 8gb of RAM or else you get terrible stutter, but beyond that it feels like Destiny 1 Year 1 levels of bland in terms of campaign. The UI is also horrible, and the flying gets kind of stale quick.

Don't get it if you're not a virgin the Freelancer is a pathetic beta male virgin cuck protagonist. Worst BioWare protagonist worse than Ryder and Sonic the Hedgehog. Shoulda had romances BioWare.

It's a dead game. Not Yea Forums meme dead but actual for real dead. It was so broken on launch it barely worked and nothing has changed. The official Twitter has been silent for over a month, no news or updates from staff. Looks like EA is quietly letting it die. No word if any of the announced future content will ever be finished.

It died because it was plagued with tech issues like constant loading screens, crashes, server issues etc. It was unplayable and hasn't changed. Don't waste your money even for sale.

It died cause no romances BioWare audience is romances shoulda had romances BioWare.

They're really doing it. The based Beenox. I can't say I've ever been this excited for a remaster

Two birds with one stone

>look at places where fanboys congregate
>almost entirely negative attitudes and outlooks
>been like this for months
>most of the people there admit to not playing it for months
Signs of game death don't really get much more obvious