Post Capekino vidya

Post Capekino vidya
Hard mode: made BEFORE BamHam bullshit

Attached: 61MVWKB7H1L.jpg (500x496, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j31t7gKRCeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hulk ultimate destruction

THIS ISN"T THE BANK!

you first

Attached: 1554488440590.jpg (461x394, 67K)

I'M INNOCENT

WAAA WAAA WAAA

what a wuss

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-210253_Comics.jpg (1080x1920, 1.42M)

Almost 20 years, and no Spidey game has ever truly gotten it right like this one did, all because they're too obsessed with recreating the "cinematic experience".

>PS1
Dreamcast has a better version

Attached: 220px-Silver_Surfer_NES_box.jpg (220x314, 42K)

>that moment when you realize it was made by fucking neversoft just to try a new engine for THPS2

Attached: 1558872443816.png (720x720, 209K)

>Parker hates it when I get the drop on him!
I hate it when it gets the drop on me!

>LOOK OUT LADY
>OOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOODNESS!!!!

>"TOE TOE TOE OW!"

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Capcom's Punisher
Ultimate Alliance series
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (I know, it's a fighting game, but it's got a ridiculous amount of fanservice for a game without an actual story mode and is overall a fantastic game).

Ultimate, Web of Shadows (both console and DS versions), and Shattered Dimensions were all good though, and that's without even taking the newest one into consideration.
Kino OST at least. Tim Follin was a wizard.

Attached: Nightmare_fuel.png (593x342, 288K)

>Get caught by Monster-Ock
>Camera pulls away to avoid having to show Spidey getting completely slaughtered

City of Heroes

This game was unironic kino, spidey and venom were great when they worked together.

Attached: 2rvu1j90ez911.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

HERE COME THE HERO

Attached: x-men-arcade.jpg (735x400, 130K)

OP has good taste
KID MODE

nightcrawler forever

Also X-Men v SF was HUGE and an absolute blast to play, especially being the first of its kind. It's ridiculously broken though, every character has an infinite, but as a kid I didn't even know and would just have endless fun with my friends.

>oops our bad
>our bad? OUR BAD?

COLOSSUS CHADS REPORT IN

keeed mode

I remember minding my own business playing this and some faggot entered and just did an infinite on both my chars to fuck me off from the machine

I think MSH was the best Marvel fighter until MvC2 myself. Wacky cast, cool mechanics, open combo routes but nothing as busted as X-Men vs SF. COTA was like a weird midpoint between Darkstalkers and SF and I never really liked MSH vs SF much. MvC1 is a game DRIPPING in Soul but is an absolute mess gameplay-wise, whereas MvC2 was a clear rushjob but managed to be pretty fun with a high enough skill floor to attract a competitive scene. UMvC3 is still the best one.

What was the deal with mvc2 dropping the characters' music themes and having generic stages? Was it THAT rushed?

(selects Hard)
'Nuff Said!

Doubt it

this thread is distinctly lacking FULL HEALTH
youtube.com/watch?v=j31t7gKRCeo

Attached: ktZPlLywzLRDqED-800x450-noPad.jpg (461x343, 17K)

It does. DC replaced all the blocky low detail textures and just all around has better quality and runs smooth as fuck. The PS1 graphics had no real excuse to be that shitty and that's proven by the sequel and every other game released at the end of the PS1's life looking 100 times better.

Oh no, Dr Connor's class. I got so caught up in what I was doing, I forgot all about it. He's gonna kill me.

Based

kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Apparently it was announced 6 months from release and I wouldn't be surprised if its dev cycle was maybe 1-2 months longer than that at most. Most of that time probably went to making the ~8 new characters like Tron, Hayato, and Cable.

this, except the gameboy color

Attached: 20566-spider-man-game-boy-color-front-cover.jpg (800x793, 167K)

When can we get Daran Norris to voice Venom again?
How's the GBC version? Never saw gameplay but I'm curious.

Attached: SHOUTINGOUTTOTHEWHOLEBIGROTTENAPPLE.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: 50491_front.jpg (640x450, 127K)

I still have the cartridge. I hated getting lost in the sewers but it's worth checking out

>and Shattered Dimensions
Underrated as hell. Good variety and tons of fanservice.

Attached: Shattered Dimensions Mysterio.jpg (860x643, 301K)

I think that was the first major media to adapt Spidey Noir too. It was a prototype for Spider-Verse of sorts; I kinda wish that movie got a game tie-in similar to SD, where Peter, Miles, Gwen, Noir, Peni, and Porker had different gameplay styles.

>nobody's posted THE GOAT yet

Attached: 51DDS4TG24L._AC_SX430_.jpg (371x500, 43K)

Neil Patrick Harris as Spidey
>MTV series: Dull and emotionless. It's nothing but a paycheck to him, as he's still a has-been kid actor desperate for work
>Shattered Dimensions: He's since regained his career and now actually puts enthusiasm into Spidey as a result.

What about Volition's Punisher?

Literally every Marvel fighter made by Capcom pre-MvCI is kino.

was one of my favourite games for Genesis, beat it like 16 times

Attached: Maximum Carnage.jpg (640x921, 94K)

I played and enjoyed this one quite a bit. Weird that they went with Hawkeye and Namor as P3 & P4 though.

Attached: Spiderman_arcade_flyer[1].png (222x320, 42K)