Other than RE7, what are some redneck Kino games?

Other than RE7, what are some redneck Kino games?

Attached: billy.jpg (640x421, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: fishin.jpg (639x516, 144K)

Far Cry 5

UnironicallyFar Cry 5

youtu.be/S2Z6vKuJ6_U

Attached: 14slpcverj801.jpg (707x1167, 79K)

State of Decay 1 gives off that vibe somewhat with the rural community setting. 2 does as well, but 1 is story driven so it feels more cohesive than 2's lack of endgame structure.

outlast 2

Superior redneck Kino.

are there any games with redneck kino and burger core in one?

rdr2

Attached: FP3LHo3.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

>L4D2
>Kentucky Route Zero
>RDR2 while you're in the Lemoyne and St Denis act
>Point Lookout in Fallout 3

Revenge of the Rednecks

Attached: IMG_4463.jpg (1065x1500, 361K)

Dusk

I'm actually shocked that such a kino game could be made by frenchies after 2012. It's real art desu.

It was Ubisoft's Canadian studios in Montreal and Toronto that developed Far Cry 5.

Redneck Rampage!

PIG BABY I GOT A PIG

That makes sense, but still... It takes a real human bean to understand and develop the ideas in even this song- Maybe they were sarcastic about the whole thing, but I want to believe they "got" it.

They outright said they wanted the songs to feel genuine because it isn't a fantasy RPG and people aren't going to join a blatantly evil cult.
These things have to promise salvation, some semblance of comfort or otherwise it makes no sense as to why you have a bunch of religious zealots willing to run some hillbilly jihad.

Dusk is 90s shooter horror redneck countryside kino

Left 4 Dead 2

That's really incredible in the current yeah desu. It's the modern equivalent of a violent and sexist action movie with no compromise.

they did a decent job with many aspects of making the cult seem okay. those scenes where the drug girl spirits you away made me feel things.

I'd join them desu...

Attached: 1555832457939.jpg (540x540, 94K)

Git off my land!

Is that really superior redneck kino?

RDR2's 2nd act with the feuding southern families and the not-New Orleans city. After you get back from the Caribbean adventure you transition to hillbilly kino with the cannibal hillbilly gang.