youtu.be/e5JemM3tICY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

could you repeat that little girl?

why didnt they give her a fucking answer. just say 16gb you assholes

twirly

It's like some mad scientist combined Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig into one person

It's "dedotated wam to server" moron.

Why do parents let their kids get fat?

usually the parents are fat and they think its cute their children are little versions of their fat slob selfs

dedotated wam to a servew

That's a guy.

No it isn't
is it?

that's not what he said, retard

>not posting his (?) hot mom

Attached: mmilf.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

There's not always something you can do.
Some people are just genetically bigger than others.

I'm wonderin how much deododated girth I need to fuck your mom, kid

Attached: download (10).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

*Ahem*

Attached: 1214213760046.jpg (247x248, 17K)

Do you come back to Minecraft Yea Forums knowing these speds have moved on to Fortnite?

Attached: 1558747681213m.jpg (489x1024, 63K)

Here's your first (You).

Because the spergs that spend their lives making video games don't know how to interact with children despite being on a panel about a game for that demographic. They probably think because people publicly embarrassed them when they were kids, that means it's normal.

Because they associate food with love

Guys, I'm getting some serious déjà vu here.

Attached: HMMMM.png (818x550, 796K)

What?

Sometimes it's fat parents who only surround themselves with shitty foods so the kids just pick up bad habits that way. Sometimes parents have the best intentions but it's hard to notice bad habits forming and it's hard to reverse it once it's happening. You can't really tell a kid they're fat and need to stop eating without them getting a complex and you can't keep an eye on them 24/7 to make sure they're not finding ways to get crap to eat. And unfortunately a lot of parents work multiple jobs and are rarely home or have time to encourage healthy habits and do activities that involve exercise with their kids.

Or the parents/family think it's super cute that a small child loves to eat a lot. Then they just assume the kid will become super skinny in a year when they hit puberty. So now you have an awkward hormonal mess that's overweight and constantly uncomfortable.

And then when the kid eventually gets fit as an adult, they will always be forever deeply unhappy because they will never be able to satisfy their deepest desire of stuffing their face.

>people

Attached: 1558702224619.png (1920x1080, 34K)

"Uuuuum... I wuz wondrynn yffiss wuz an aowto feawynn apwyll fooz johg?"

>making fun of a fat autistic retard kid

Grow up OP.

it's just neglect

Look at superkai64, and the kid to his right, it's almost a perfect copy.

these kids are mentally ill
they're sat in front of the tv from the moment they're born and their brains turn to mush. their parents don't give a fuck and hand them a controller and then they turn into zombies. they don't socialize, they don't play sports, they don't play with other kids, they're exposed to bright flashy colourful interactive games on the tv instead and all it does is set them up for failure. these poor fucking kids never even had a chance.

it's literally the opposite of neglect.
t. former fat kid

shut up communist

Remember superkai64? This is him now, feel old yet?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>butchering it this badly

obtain a clue moran

>Soccer moms exist
I always forget you people exist.

Superkai64, is his own man(?) he(?)'d never apologise on behalf of anyone but himself

youtube.com/watch?v=IY916oBJxB4

That's literally every child now though

Who's more powerful lads?
If both these men where placed in a room and only one could leave alive, who would it be?

Attached: Dedotated April Fools Joke.png (818x550, 528K)

>Implying they wouldn't work together.

SoiChad has the power to tank stocks and therefore inflict pain on the Jew, the most powerful entity in this world. Fat autist has no comparable power.

Some time kids get chubby, especially right before a growth sport
t.was a chubby kid, /fit/ now

i cant make any sense of it wilson

Like 16GB
>tfw wanna play it on my friends heavily modded server but only have 8GB of (DDR3) RAM and want to wait to next month so I can just get zen 2

Attached: BC160496D596403C89BFDCFCA547CDE9.jpg (640x640, 71K)

I genuinely feel sorry for that child and the panel for having to deal with her? parents mistakes.
hope she got her server.

Attached: 1430800486047-1.png (500x644, 242K)

youtu.be/e5JemM3tICY

Yea Forums IRL

i remember that from some years ago, what happened at the end? is it still a buggy mess or have they fixed it already?

Why did the panel take so long to figure out what she was saying? It took me like five seconds and I barely understand the concept of dedicated ram.

the audio recording for you is has significantly more clarity than for those whom are on the stage.

people who are fat themselves are probably not going to care about the health of someone else outside of them being alive.
don't rent to fat people by the way, because this extends to that as well, they just don't care about upkeep and will think that as long as the house isn't falling down around them, they can just let things rot.

Most of the time being fat is just a more obvious sort of self abuse like cutting. A lot of fat people do it because they were abused, and someone who was abused is more likely to abuse others themselves. It's just like getting diddled.

1) fat parents
2) kid associates food with reward
3) kids seek pleasure in food because they don't get it elsewhere

fat kids are basically more dog than children to their parents

This happened to me, 4 years in the navy as a shitty deck seaman woke me up fast though.

Yes its definitely a dude

member that minecon when that little girl spun around

I wike Wegos!

The kids for sure super autistic. Just let him devour his doritos and dew to have a shot of having sort sort of happiness. He's not exactly going to be a chad if he gets swole, nigga.

Compare Amish obesity rates to the rest of america

Attached: 1553805828492.jpg (789x960, 142K)