You are going to join her house, right?

You are going to join her house, right?

Fire Emblem: Three Houses thread.

Attached: D7yqip7VUAAZmcR.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

she's cute, but Golden Deer is so gay compared to Blue Lions

But Golden Deer has the best character in the game.

Attached: 1558992196476.png (657x623, 363K)

Golden Deer does not have Sothis

game?

It bugs me that all the art looks liked it was traced over in adobe illustrator.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Nintendo Switch, releases in late July.

Attached: z_5ce792d6ae2ad.jpg (1079x1080, 140K)

Damn, literally answered all the questions I had prepared before I even asked them. Your good.

Is it a sequel, tho?

joining for serra 2

Attached: hildafe16.png (1200x1059, 805K)

The art looks ok. The 3D models looks like garbage.

>sameface
>sameangle
Why did IntSys hire an artist that can't draw?

Attached: copy&paste.png (1400x667, 1.01M)

No it's stand-alone.

I love Aoi Yuuki!

What's new compared to the Wii and older games?

Who is this Togame look-alike?

Why join the house of a dead girl walking, when you could join the house of the girl who's going to travel from the future to kill her?

It have Fist now. You can finally punch people.

>Tumblr nose and blush

Such a shit game

How do anons know about the plot and characters already when its not even out yet and there is only a small teaser trailer of the game?

Her name is Lysithea, from the Golden Deer house. And she's my wife.

Attached: 1559330429270.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

What is tumblr nose?

Almost everything. Flow of chapter-to-chapter gameplay is different, the combat has the highest sheer number of mechanics in the series (whether this is going to be a good thing or just bloat remains to be seen), and you're basically training your army from scratch instead of recruiting a bunch of knights, cavaliers, etc.

There was a leaker that was completely verified weeks later when Nintendo showed more stuff. VERY specific things like personal skills and characters were revealed that they called a month beforehand. Very specific names like Setes and Rhea. So yea it's been largely leaked up to mid game, but they didn't leak end game spoilers or anything.

Nah, Blue Lions' has the objectively superior cast.

Big, dark noses born from tumblr jew artists deluding themselves into believing the nose is the most expressive part of the face.
This game doesn't have it though. Look at Wargroove, that's tumblr nose.

Units now each lead a battalion of troops with particular formations and maybe stats? For once it looks like actual war and not the smallest large scale skirmish ever.

She's very cute, user.

Do the leaks speak positive of the game or remains to be seen?

I guess I will wait a week after release for you guys' verdict before buying it.

>For once it looks like actual war

Attached: 1529012961344.webm (1280x720, 908K)

Leak is very positive on game. The only big negative is the maps are just slightly better than the past two games, which isn’t much of an accomplishment.

I'm picking the Blue Lions, so no.

Oh no no no no no

She's the first one who has gotten even close to luring me away from the defacto best girl.

Attached: 57ce9482e7493befc9e99be50bba24d5.jpg (549x680, 62K)

DELETE THIS PLEASEEEE

And yet still better than having us believe that a group of 20 soldiers is an "army" liberating a continent.

Wow, maybe this game doesn't have the worst character design ev- Nevermind, what the fuck were they thinking?

The leaker said if Conquest is a 2/10 in story, and Thracia is a 10/10, that 3H is a 9/10 at least.

Very, very positive. The school setting is a fake facade apparently for a muuuch darker story with students getting gutted and stuff. And there's a big 5 year time skip along with punished Dimitri (gets facial hair, eye patch, grizzled) so noodle hair is a set up for that.

Maps were said to be better than Awakening and Echoes but not the best of the series.

Also keep in mind they said this information was from early in development, early 2018 or so.

Attached: StinkyFartbucket.jpg (768x750, 237K)

>character's entire development is limited to 4 screenshots and a single power point slide worth of character bio
>anons are wifing her
by all that is holy

Yeah, now it's like an army of 80 people.

You realize that a shop, right user?

I can't fucking believe they not only left this awful "animation" in but they showed it off AGAIN in another trailer after months of radio silence.

I unironically love this and how goofy it looks

Wait, can you get student from the other houses?

>thracia
Speaking of which I love this game and all but I hate how it was't until FE6 that you can chose unit position. Going to WoD to check unit placment is a bitch. I forgot if TRS did the same thing. I love you kaga but fuck.

During school freetime, you can have all the students and teachers interact regardless of which house you chose.
Leaks said you can permanently recruit one student from each other house but who knows how true that is

You'll have more than 8 units.
That's the dining room. Allows you to eat with anyone including teachers

He said FE4 not 5

I don't believe it for a second, but want it to be true.

TRS doesn't have unit positioning

Anything involving combat high school, and "war" have me doubting it'll be anything more than a 2/10 story

For a woman, all you need is a cute appearance to have a personality. Women are more picky about men on the other hand.

FE4 had a military academy its not to out there.

It also does't have rescue why kaga?

I thought FE4 and FE5 were the same universe for some reason

Why are you so surprised by ironic weebs. They make the same threads everyday.

Its not the focus, yeah there are technically war academies and whatever but this one looks less like West Point and more like an English teacher in a Japanese high school.

>punished Dimitri (gets facial hair, eye patch, grizzled) so noodle hair is a set up for that.
I hope this is true. His path sounds interesting.

Fair point.

That could definitely change what house I would go for. There are some characters that make me want to go for their house even though everyone else in it sucks.

>black nipples

I hope this is true. I like a couple of students from Golden Deer and Black Eagles but I don't want to actually have to go with either group.

These voices are horrible. This game is unplayable.

How do you know what character belongs to which house?

Yes, eventually since I intend on doing a playthrough for each house.

Attached: 1559161047006.png (1180x1676, 2.47M)

So you guys going by looks only or do you also know what class they are?

>what class they are
nu-FE does not have class restrictions

funnier than those cgi berserk clips

I wish I could steal Edelgard from Black Eagles, but even if turns out to be true, I'm sure it won't apply to house leaders.

She's pretty much the only thing that makes me want to go Eagles.

Every student is the same class (well there's two names for that class, Noble and Commoner, but it's the same). I could tell you their weapon inclinations but I think most people are going off looks alone and what little info we've received on twitter (for characters with white background mugshots)

Come on guys reply to me with a "You can switch voices in the options" or a "Free DLC for different regions" post...come on guys, please ;_;

One of the main points of the game, is that you can teach your units/students how to use any proficiency. Sword, lances, axes, fist, magic, riding (horse/pegasus), heavy armor etc.
Needless to say this is quite a time consuming task, so you'll have to plan accordingly. Each character also has certain stuff they're good at and others in which they are bad.
Proper classes do exist and your characters can promote into them, however the classes are merely there to decide in what proficiencies your characters are good at.
In the end you decide what they wield.

maybe it's supposed to be shit, you know, for comedic effect

Catherine looks hot

Nobody knows yet. The recent trend is dual audio, but there's zero confirmation about 3H.

There's the heroes secondary.
go on.
tell us how you're played the jugdral games even though you most likely never have

Attached: meh same face.png (810x798, 408K)

I like it, thanks.

If I can steal characters from other houses I think I'm going Lion then.

According to the accurate-so-far leaks you'll get to recruit one person from another house, but not any lords.

Is Lindheart a boy or a girl?

A boy that you can gay romance.

>Is Lindheart a boy or a girl?

Does it really matter either way, you can fuck him regardless of gender

Fixing Bernadetta's face!

Attached: Untitled-1.png (404x489, 325K)

>mfw Lyn and Reinhardt reproduced and their offspring is a cute boy

Attached: 1545971034589.png (142x126, 35K)

I want to mating press her so fucking hard.

You ruined her! Bel's pout is the cutest!

>We will never get Echoes quality artwork ever again

Dimitri is a spear user and that's my favorite weapon. He just also happens to the best-looking characters and seemingly most interesting story to me.

>spear
He is my boy then.