Why does Yea Forums hate max

Why does Yea Forums hate max

Attached: maximilian-dood-4.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QAkINeFEMyk?t=38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's rich and popular.
He also can't handle banter and criticism so he only communicates with fans who pay him and kiss his ass or other e-celebs

YES I GOT IT

>ruins Sakuras theme for you

>One of his mods is a dude who donates thousands to Max and other streamers

Do these people have government jobs or something

Attached: 1521099701808.jpg (881x664, 58K)

I don't hate Max, but I do sense the "overreacting" going on during their reaction videos. It doesn't matter what it is, of course he's going to be excited about it. I'm sure they rehearse this shit.
Goddamn youtube is so fake.
Get a puppy or something instead.

CHINDER

No. They just don't spend their money on anything else because they're so deprived of human interaction. Or they forego on paying for food/rent/other things for months on end.

who is this and why should we care

He's a fighting game channel for posers. Max fans are fucking obnoxious spergs who love everything about fighting games except playing them.

He has long hair and i'm balding

NIGGER

D
A
G
G
E
R

Max had comfy let's plays with Simmons before turning into a complete twitch whore.

Liked the street fighter 3 Matches with pikachu akuma

Dont hate him watch some of his videos from time to time but imo he can come off as realy obnoxious on stream.

CHIGGER
H
A
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1530000588852.jpg (470x470, 146K)

Simmons seems like the only person even remotely connected to the industry with a genuine love for games too

I dont even understand Kenny or Steve's tastes theyre so one dimensional

>he starts crying

Attached: 1559453820019.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I think Max is sincere when he gets excited about stuff, because there's been a lot of things where he just goes "wow, that's cool" in a monotone voice. When he actually is excited, it seems genuine and not too obnoxious to me.
youtu.be/QAkINeFEMyk?t=38
He's loud, yea, but he also has a DMC3 Dante cutout in his room, so you know he's a massive fan.
I think people have gotten so dead inside that the idea of genuine hype disgusts them. It's why everyone made a meme out of that one guy who liked the Episode 9 trailer. There's nothing wrong with being excited for something.

I don't hate Max, but I just don't get excited for the same things that he does. For example, I'd much rather see him do some videos with Amy in Soul Calibur, but he seems to not give a shit in favor of Mortal Kombat which I couldn't care less about.

The real problem is: his crew is fucking dogshit and make his streams insufferable. Kenny's kind of okay (besides being way too normie), but the other two are loud, obnoxious, and have awful taste.

this

if anything the final fantasy reveal in smash is a big one.

He exaggerates his hype. Also sells out.

Max's best streams are when he's by himself playing something he cares about, like DMC5 and RE2make and RE4

Blatant still, how can anyone listen to anything he says?

So is he.

Max is one of the few people who immediately knew it was Cloud in Smash 4 during the trailer and it felt genuine

Attached: HorribleSubs_Pop_Team_Epic_-_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_07.54_2018.02.17_13.44.24.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Yep. Also the recent Sony Direct thing had a FF sound at the start and he IMMEDIATELY recognized it.
People just like to shit on people who get excited for things and say "SOI" just because they have no love for anything.

I open Max threads for CHINDER posting

Reminder that after saying nigger dagger, he went to play Def Jam Fight For NY with his two black friends as an apology.

Attached: Erza13.png (355x810, 134K)

This is pretty much it for me outside not liking his dumb ass face. Also WHO the fuck wears glasses? Get lasik you jew faced rat. Praise the tsun.

Attached: 68087246_p0.png (800x1200, 977K)

>He also can't handle banter and criticism

That's what I've noticed too. He's pretty thin skinned.

I always heard it as CHINGER CHANGER not CHINDER CHADDER

I wouldn't really count that as an apology considering he plays with those two people non-stop in everything and they certainly didn't care about it

>"despite making up 13% of population..."
what did he mean by this bros?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

You'd figured he'd be thicker skinned with that face of his. Or his stupid gay long hair with the 5head/balding.

I like him.

I just hate how he becomes an utter nostalgiafag when it comes to the X-Men.

biggest corporate shill on twitch. dude was defending mvc until the end. now he's moved on to ed boon dick sucking and it's impossible to call him out on anything since his stream is in constant sub/slow mode.

He is subs only. He only plays against people worse then him then posts highlights like it means anything. Thinks his opinion matters on the level of a pro regular placer. Plays mouthbreather bread and butter characters.

Most of the BIG twitch donations come from rich arabs. Notice how Max streams at absurdly late hours. This is so effective because it's when the middle east is awake. It can't be westerners donating because they're all asleep during his fucking streams. Max's success is because he knows it's arabs donating the money, so he intentionally streams during the hours when the most of them will be watching.

Is that why he wont just talk about the switch datamine for MK11 despite literally being confirmed now with the kombat pack trailer

Youd think he would speculate on ash williams and teriminator

it's nothing personal
e-celebs just don't belong on Yea Forums
fuck off

Mashima should just do hentai comics.

They're jealous that his sister is the hottest bitch that ever lived.

Attached: 52d18f30d5f92.jpg (731x1100, 231K)