Just a a daily reminder that Banjo & Kazooie (yes, THE Banjo-Kazooie) will be unveiled for Smash at E3, deservedly so

Just a a daily reminder that Banjo & Kazooie (yes, THE Banjo-Kazooie) will be unveiled for Smash at E3, deservedly so.

Attached: BanjoKazooie.png (770x803, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IKCWvsIXDU
play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc
youtube.com/watch?v=dQNAVqW1shA
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE
youtube.com/watch?v=y1FrwSzRLRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in order for a third party character to be in smash they need to be in at least 2 good games. so unfortunately, banjo and kazooie wont make the cut

He's in

Attached: crash.jpg (368x500, 76K)

FUCK YOUR CHARACTER IF HE'S NOT EGGMAN user

Attached: E.G.G.M.A.N..png (1253x1188, 3.87M)

Cringe

>Joker

>Snake

Attached: 81eCFJlxZJL._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x382, 17K)

Attached: dancing on steves grave.gif (249x187, 3.24M)

persona 5 and persona 5 royal. :)

reminder that goku is already in a smash bros game
youtube.com/watch?v=0IKCWvsIXDU

I love it when my meals dance for me!

Attached: vore.gif (502x522, 2.06M)

Dancing on Banjos grave

Attached: 355D2D9D-C128-4420-87D2-1E88653618DF.gif (593x250, 114K)

>People seriously think Nintendo would ever chose banjo over Minecraft

The bottom game is the only good game

>People seriously think Nintendo would ever chose a Microsoft rep at all

Nuts and Bolts and Tooie

>People think it’s gonna be a dead bear

>My favorite YouTuber told me so

No YouTubers talk about the banjo games

Why do people think banjo is in?

>Microsoft rep

Attached: sleep invader.png (465x469, 5K)

What’s this about?

Attached: 8C44CD4C-1C29-488B-A8ED-816868892801.png (489x470, 75K)

He’s in

Attached: 12628963-4569-4007-B0CC-4EADAD0FDD24.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Umm Banjo-Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing? That's 2 right there.

Diddy Kong Racing isn’t a banjo game

Modern ashleyfags.
>WE WANT CEREAL BEAR CEREAL BEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRR POPOPOPOOOPOOOPOOPOOO PEEEPPEEEPEPEPEOEPPEEEEEEEE
*BBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPFPPFPDPFPFPFPDPFPDPFPFPFPFPGJHFHFHFHFHFHFF*
GUUUHH HUUUUUUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUAUAAUAUUAUAUAUAH
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
>WHY DO YOU THINK STEVE IS BETTER MEANIEMWANIEMEANIEMEANIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Banjo is a failed mascot from twenty years ago, he’s not worth the licensing costs

Hell yeah boi

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo-Tooie

Who are you quoting?

>Space Invaders
There's a reason why Galaga is in Pac-Man's taunts. The original is in.

Attached: Galaxian.jpg (453x679, 19K)

Ashleyfags were stuck up and kept spamming threads and said the more likely option was never happening, like banjokes

Nice. Can't wait to see the anti-fags get all angry.
lol just kidding. they'll pretend they were on Banjo's side all along or just run for the hills and completely disappear.

Attached: 1550100735836.png (748x800, 600K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1559177374858.png (1500x1500, 187K)

Fuck all of you, Monster Hunter is in.
>m-muh Reggie PR statement!
He was talking about no veterans would be returning since everyone is here Sakurai said the same. And even if he did mean completely new characters Rathalos is the only MH character in the game.
>Capcom has said they wanted Monsters to represent Monster Hunter not the Hunters
Said that 8 years ago before MH was included in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
>B-but they went behind the MH teams back to include Monster Hunter!
Still haven't seen a source for this
>Monster Hunter would of been included in base!
Project plan was finalized in 2015, Monster Hunter was niche back then. Monster Hunter is bigger then ever now with Monster Hunter World being Capcom's best selling game ever. Nintendo would want to capitalize on Monster Hunter's success by adding a Hunter or Palico in Smash. Especially seeing how they already have the rights to include MH content in Smash. MH Switch exclusive has also been leaked by a credible leaker (Sabi).

There is also the fact that in the music files Monster Hunter was listed separately (the only franchise without a character to do this) and no it's not because it is third party. Splatoon is listed with it's initials too in the files.

Monster Hunter also only has one spirit even though the series has so much spirit potential while much smaller series like Shantae and Shovel Knight have more then one. You can only even get this spirit by playing World of Light and beating Rathalos. This is weird seeing how Capcom put so much Mega Man and Street Fighter content into Smash. This is why they are probably saving the spirits and music remixes for the DLC.

Attached: 24387253456.png (449x311, 354K)

But what if he doesn’t get revealed at E3

I want to believe you're trolling but ima list the games anyway.
1)Banjo Kazooie.
2)Banjo Tooie
3)Banjo Pilot
4)Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
6)Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
5)Diddy Kong racing. Yes I'm aware its not a direct banjo kazooie game, it was the first time Banjo appeared in a game.

Why do you think he'd be revealed at e3 instead of like, later? In e3 you have to try your hardest to impress everybody, so if someone like Doomguy or even Phoenix Wright was in the DLC pack, bet your ass they'll be shown over Banjo and Banjo will be revealed later

Attached: 8e0.jpg (407x286, 20K)

>Banjies can't count
Explains a lot

Attached: banjo tranny.png (960x540, 276K)

Then I hope the actual character they reveal instead is cool and not boring (like Corrin)

Attached: 1551067210767.jpg (996x892, 142K)

ASHLEY

Real Leonfag here just to remind you we don't associate with Banjokes

Attached: resident-evil-2-blog.jpg (890x606, 77K)

Kek

Ok. We didn't really care in the first place.

Your getting Steve and Erdrick

Attached: 72ACDCC4-9963-44A3-8D3E-74EA2DB5C664.png (368x479, 96K)

But what if we're not?

I just hope erdrick doesn't make it in and a western character does so nips seethe extra hard

stupid ashleypedo

I was moreso referring to what happened with anti-K.Rool fags after his reveal.

i'm pretty sure all of those banjonathans were backing Rool, not Ashley

japs would like Banjo, though

Banjo isn’t comparable to K Rool

>constantly scream about relevancy
>shit on everyone elses picks

If anything stevefags are ashleyfags

More comparable then he is with Ashley.

They’re acting like Ashleyfags

Why did you show me a picture of an assist trophy? We're supposed to be on the topic of REAL fighters like pic related.

Attached: birdandbear.gif (500x265, 491K)

here's your E3 reveal bro

Attached: Yiik fag in smash.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

I'd say Phoenix Wright, although more modernly relevant, I dont think has much a bigger if bigger at all following than Banjo at this point.

Better than banjo

play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/

Steve is in, you can’t deny it

literally everyone is acting like massive fags right now

at first I thought it was just falseflaggers (it kinda was), but now I'm just fully convinced that the people who keep making these shitty threads are all the same fucking people, just constantly shitposting about steve/banjo/whoever has """evidence"""" at the time just to piss people off.

Banjofags makes the Steve threads and Stevefags makes the banjo threads, I hope both are mii costumed and we can an unexpected character that everyone would love, like Maxwell from Scribblenauts

This. Ultimate rosterfagging used to be somewhat fun, but the Grinch fallout grinded everything to a halt.
E3, please, get us off this ride.

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

ItachiCHADs ww@? He's in.
Reminder that banjo's chances are 0, no one wants twitter bear, unlike based erdrick who I'd estimate to be 87% in.

Attached: Uchiha Itachi.jpg (2000x1080, 430K)

1. Banjo-Tooie
2. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Oh shit, I forgot about that

It's only going to get worse. There's still 8 more months till February.

>twitter bear
kek
how do you people ad lib this stuff?

Slime > Boring swordsman

E3 doesn't seem likely, but him being in is very possible

Attached: DLC tiers.png (1151x976, 579K)

Attached: 8F2C8C37-67DD-4DE5-BC82-04D71DFA8C32.png (853x368, 58K)

erdrick is representative of all things DQ, slime's chances are only 36% according to my data(Goldslime is 38%) so less than half than erdrick

Attached: Itachi.png (486x375, 174K)

>ANOTHER sword character

Go away pyrosphere

Something I've been noticing when it comes to discussions about Banjo Kazooie and him in Smash. A lot of people throwing shit at BK are arguments that are roughly the same they used against King K Rool. Before Smash Bros Ultimate's roster was revealed, it was always
>Ugh you KuckKRoolfags are fucking stupid, Ashley and Dixie Kong(actually relevant characters) are getting in and your faggy fatass gator will never get in!
Or something to that callibur. But when King K Rool got revealed Ashley and Dixie Kong got deconfirmed, suddenly the same people trashing on King K Rool changed their minds and pretended they were in always on King K Rool's side and then they said
>"oh well no duh he was an obvious choice".
I really wonder if the same will happen if Banjo Kazooie get in. Hmmm.

Attached: IMG_20190504_192628.jpg (2256x1780, 495K)

>Hasn't been in a game since Minecraft in 2009, a full decade ago
>Isn't in Story Mode
>Isn't in Dungeons
>Isn't in Earth
>Deconfirmed for the movie
>No longer the default skin
>Not appearing in the latest promo art
>Meanwhile Banjo and Kazooie are confirmed to be appearing this E3
We don't need irrelevant trash like Steve in Smash. The DLC is only going to be for relevant characters Iike Banjo and Kazooie or Joker

Attached: 1559525295164.jpg (1200x513, 120K)

Banjo isn't popular on reddit, Minecraft is

>Steve is gone

Attached: 2B554554-AC91-4830-8717-D56D14C41603.jpg (750x747, 513K)

OH LOOK, WHAT CRINGY CHILDREN! SEE THEM SHITPOST, WATCH THEM MEME
HOW I HATE THOSE SEETHY STEVIES, OH HOW MUCH THEY MAKE ME SCREAM
I'VE GOT A LITTLE SEEEECRET, THAT'LL MAKE 'EM REALLY CRY
IT'S A NASTY KIND OF MAGIC, FROM A NASTY KIND OF GUY
THIS INVITE'S MADE TO ORDER, BUT IT ISN'T TO BE READ
WHEN THEY OPEN UP THIS LETTER, THEY'RE SUCKED INSIDE INSTEAD TO THE MOST UNPLEASANT PLACE THEY'VE EVER SEEN!
THE MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!
VERY SCARY AND CONFUSING
DESTINATION OF MY CHOOSING
MAGIC LABYRINTH OF I.M. MEEN!

Attached: meen.png (856x682, 739K)

Isaac and Genofags said the exact samething

Minecraft is just popular everywhere

Oh fuck. Would main though.

I hope its banjo and Erdrick with just a steve mii outfit

Attached: 1498946146963.png (501x655, 414K)

king of hyrule first

Well yeah, but Banjo Kazooie still have a good chance at being in Smash as dlc. Sad to say I can't say the same about Geno and Isacc tho.

Based and Meenpilled.

Other way around is more likely

I wouldn't call him an obvious choice, but the people that denied his chances were definetly retarded. He is a 1st party Nintendo character something sakurai easily could've done years ago. Banjo however.......

Attached: 1559190611804.png (2076x1124, 447K)

Nintendo said that they want to appeal to demographics outside of smash

Cope

Typical response

I'll never understand that argument against Paper Mario. Sakurai has been shown to take elements from all over character's history, not just their most recent games, not to mention that a moveset from the most recent games would ultimately come down to "Hammers and Jumps", so I feel like he'd still take from the earlier games. Even if he didn't use partners, I feel like badge based attacks would show up.

Attached: 1501657803778.gif (194x223, 21K)

You aren't worth more than that

Have sex

>Pacman was chosen because of Ghostly Adventures

lol

Attached: dcnmjvr-3f786471-8dc3-4148-9916-4b4c82f9e8c6.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>Ignoring the facts
You're only deluding yourself banjoid

Banjo isn’t even 0.0001% of the icon that Pac-Man is

>Chosen in 2012
>One year since last game
It was for pac man battle royale you nimrod

Why is that shit banjo Pepe so low quality

Attached: D6EB392D-5F58-4B73-A2F4-6EFED8408970.jpg (412x412, 13K)

Not Yea Forums, nobody talks about Minecraft, they talks about Steve because they think its funny

Attached: how to ruin the joke.png (991x203, 64K)

Found an HD quality Banjo Pepe.

Attached: 1559421822726.png (900x900, 391K)

WHAT """FACTS""" ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT

I swear you fucking rosterfags just keep making up new rules every other day just to try and win these endless fucking arguements that mean nothing. You know who's going to be in? WHOEVER SAKURAI WANTS. If he decides yea I want to put in a goddamn pirahna plant, THEN HE WILL, AND HE DID. Nothing you do matters, so stop acting like it does.

Attached: 1447701332881.gif (220x104, 2.77M)

There’s a good amount of Minecraft threads, more then banjo threads that aren’t obviously Stevefags false flagging

Better

Attached: 5111B378-134C-4E13-AE7F-9DB6EF96D6B8.jpg (1179x1500, 115K)

See and cope

Nintendo is deciding

>Lightning Returns
>Cloud

Now 'ol on a sec

Attached: 1518597623891.png (568x510, 227K)

Yeah but do you honestly think most casual non-switch owners will be convinced to buy one just because their favorite video game character is in Smash? I am a big Pac man fan, yet him being revealed im Sm4sh didn't convince me to buy a Wii U whatsoever.

they gave him a list, and judging by the fact that Joker, a character who has no mains games on Nintendo systems aside from a 3ds spinoff that just came out and a multiplatform musou game, was on that list, its pretty goddamn broad.

Also Sakurai chose Joker because he loves persona 5, he based smash ultimates menu on it for christ sake.

>PEOPLE STILL THINK STEVE HAS A CHANCE

Attached: 1551908456211.gif (300x227, 966K)

Even if you don't count that Dissidia NT isn't that far off.

Do you know what else Sakurai loves? Minecraft

Keep coping

And when E3 comes around, and Steve's not revealed, when's the next time he'll be revealed, faggot? You guys always choose so many dates he gets revealed on.

At E3

Attached: F9D8FE51-DB68-4B02-8BAB-F6300ECAB029.png (281x400, 44K)

He also loved Banjo Kazooie.
And tweeted about Crono Trigger recently.
And also said
"Not everything I tweet about is a hint at Smash Bros DLC."
This means Minecraft and Crono Trigger are out.
But you'll just bullshit yourself and try to stay relevant with your model made by an actual fur affinity faggot who's so mentally ill they think they're a woman stuck in a man's body.

>Sakurai loved banjo kazooie
No he didn’t

Source on the banjo kazooie? Or is that just your head canon?

>Banjo's confirmed to be at E3 this year
>IT'S STEVE, WE'RE DOING THIS TO STOP ROSTER FAGGING, EVEN THOUGH THERE'LL BE THREADS AFTERWARDS CAUSE NINTENDO WON'T LET SMASH BROS DIE, AND ROSTERFAGGING WILL BE CONSTANT, BUT WE'RE STOPPING IT, STEVE STEVE STEVE

What, banjo at best will get a new game

He was at the fucking at the convention that first showed it off. With the big Mumbo.

Attached: BIG Mumbo.png (753x902, 1.6M)

It's a win/win for Banjos. It's either Smash, a remake, or a new game.

>banjo
>steve
>rosterfags
I’m gonna start filtering you rosterfags one by one

Attached: 5B0DB7B2-D602-4D3F-80B2-D57631AF6020.jpg (300x300, 17K)

It’s maybe a new game or another shit toy

Honestly? I think most Banjofags would probably be happy enough with a new game at E3, since most of them seem to be under the impression that it's Smash or bust, and a new game would completely shatter that impression.

Attached: numale 4channel.png (1443x802, 644K)

Even then, Banjofags will be back when Nintendo decides to let someone else take over for Smash. And if Steve gets in, IF, he'll be cut by the next installment.

Stevey stevey cope and seethey

Even if it's a fucking toy, Banjo's getting Merch again. Lmfao

I hope they get a new game so they can shut the fuck up

Lolmad

If Steve gets cut by Smash 6 then that means Nintendo and Microsoft couldn’t make a deal so no banjo

>Stevefags biggest argument is 'cereal mascot is dead
>Banjo's getting more merch then ever.
>IT'S JUST FOR NOSTALGIA

Cool, since Microsoft and Mojang are different. Minecraft's just distributed by Microsoft. Like Toho distributes Gamera films, despite it being a Godzilla company.

Where's your source user?

It’s nostalgia pandering

>MINECRAFT IN SMASH WILL MAKE MORE MONEY AND BE ADS
>minecraft needs advertizement?

Minecraft would advertise smash and you can’t go wrong with more advertising

Where's the source that says Steve's in?
Oh, so like, 50 percent of the Smash Roster and all the remakes as of late that were successful? Cool. Banjo's confirmed.

Again.
>Joker

>minecraft needs more advertising
Ain't Yogscast enough? Lmfao

Alright I'll take that as you admitting that you're bullshitting and Sakurai doesn't care about Banjo.

He didn’t mention Steve you fucking retard and Nintendo isn’t going to add a character just because you can’t move on

or they could choose a character who has both nostalgia and a new game already confirmed for the switch instead.

Attached: 1536069751678.png (1230x1230, 631K)

>all of Nintendo was at that Wonder con
>including hal
>Banjo was debuting there
>Sakurai tried a demo of Banjo
HE MUST HATE IT! :O

Why are stevefags so retarded?

discord smashfags need to be taken out back and shot

Again, where's your source that he attended the place?

In 1997

But Stevefags always screech Steve's in.
Where's the source, user?

Fucking look up a video of the 1997 Wondercon, and Sakurai does a fucking interview, you fucking faggot. It's readily available on Youtube.

Were not talking about Steve, holy shit obsessed

based as fuck eggbro

Attached: 1499665438994.jpg (434x425, 18K)

Sure buddy.

Steve is the only man who could get Microsoft and Nintendo working together

Go ahead and post it if it's so readily available. Because I looked and didn't find any video of this so called interview.

Him playing a demo in 1997 doesn’t mean he still cares for banjo 22 years later, holy fuck your retarded

>MAGUMA IS DEAD AND IRRELEVANT COMPARED TO GODZILLA AND RODAN
>HE HASN'T BEEN SEEN SINCE 1962
>makes a video game appearance in 2019.
Oh no

Attached: Maguma grin.jpg (243x265, 9K)

There was only a few Ashley threads now and then until a falseflagger started spamming them.

Youtube
Wondercon 1997.
Him saying he enjoyed Minecraft in 2018 doesn't confirm Steve for Smash.

Nobody cares about Godzilla, this is a smashfag thread go to Yea Forums

It's almost like shitposters will spam anything as soon as they start getting responses.

UH OH

Attached: Mario unviels new smash character.png (541x364, 373K)

I can’t even find the fucking video and him maybe playing a demo 22 years ago means less then him enjoying a game in 2018

You have still not posted the video about this interview. Are you actually on the spectrum?

Him saying not everything he tweets is a smash hint kills him liking minecraft means getting it in.

The only reason people think Edrick is in is because of the codename "brave" and banjo and Steve are mutually exclusive. If one of the MS reps gets in than that kills all 3 big autism piles at once, at the cost of autistic celebration threads for like a week. Edrick on the other hand wouldn't kill the MS reps so him alone is the worst case scenario.
They could also announce all 4 at once to kill it completely, but they won't. Even announcing 2 at E3 is a bit of a stretch.

Well, shit, I'm gonna be honest with you. It's fucking gone. I had it in my favorites and it was removed. But photos still exist on Google, I'll see if I can find any with Sakurai's stupid fucking face in it.

Based

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

It wasn't Wondercon, first of all, it was E3 1997, and the only surviving footage is footage taken from a VHS tape showing a beta Banjo Kazooie.
But Nintendo was there.

Wow what a fucking coincidence. Right when someone presses you to post evidence for your claims you say it got deleted :^)
I guess we can add pathological liar to the Banjoke traits as well.

Attached: 1529460422572.jpg (720x545, 247K)

If banjo gets a new game or even a remake at E3, but doesn't get in smash at E3, his odds are officially dead. But he'll also have a new game, so it's fine.

There's images of it on google. ;)

Would the character be called Banjo, Banjo-Kazooie, or Banjo & Kazooie?

Alright then post these images :^)

Attached: 1547519557721.gif (146x114, 204K)

And if Steve gets deconfirmed, they'll just post how he's a shoe in for the next slot, rinse, repeat, until next game where he'll be in the base roster for sure.

Steve is deconfirmed.

First one's right here, fucknugget.

Oh no~ Banjo's up there with Mario, Fox, Wario, and DK. He's clearly hated.

Attached: e3 1997.png (1023x732, 1.7M)

Where's the images of Sakurai attending the place?
Don't try to weasel your way out of this. Show me photographic proof that Sakurai attended the place or fuck off.

Attached: 1536872761726.jpg (478x456, 179K)

Minecraft is entirely devoid of any good music that can be played during stages. Meanwhile, Banjo has some of the most colorful music in vidya ever.

I mean, would you rather hear this as a stage theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aBkTkxKDduc
Instead of this
youtube.com/watch?v=dQNAVqW1shA

And these are only the first two songs that everybody thinks of when they hear Minecraft and Banjo.

What the fuck did Sakurai even look like in 1997?

who?

Why are you arguing with these kids user?
Nothing better to do? Stop it. They're never going to give until nap time comes. You should know this by now.

Attached: 1551115936037.png (735x633, 215K)

>stevefags this desperate
Nintendo's there.
Sakurai works for Nintendo
He was there.
ESPECIALLY since they showed off Kirby 64 there.

Banjo being in would kill Steve and vise versa, there's not gonna be 2 MS reps. Neither is a possibility, of course.
If I'm being honest E3 is the last chance for both of them, they're both a big deal given the cross console collab but rosterfag shitposters won't see it that way, they need a definite kill to calm down.

Attached: WAHEY.png (720x720, 503K)

>OMG NINTENDO WAS THERE THAT MEANS SAKURAI WAS THERE YAAAS QUEEN SAKURAI LOVES BANJO
You can't be fucking serious, and Sakurai didn't even work on Kirby 64 you mongoloid spastic.

Attached: 1536677286308.jpg (384x290, 16K)

>Sakurai and Kirby 64
Proof that even if he's been there that he doesn't have to like EVERY game.
Who's to say it even caught his fancy? We don't know.

Attached: 1558215390090.png (626x581, 509K)

The first game?

He played Minecraft once. Must be confirmed. LOL

We have Sakurai outright admitting that he plays Minecraft and he loves it. No such thing exists for Banjo. Keep coping faggot.

Attached: 1544028433649.png (274x269, 105K)

STEVE IS IN!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

>Steveposters unleashing their inner cutfags when Smash 6 comes around
thanks i hate this

Attached: 1522715897715.jpg (552x530, 84K)

Shit, wait. You're absolutely fucking right. I found a picture of Miyamoto playing Banjo. Why the fuck did I think it was Sakurai?

Sadly, he's already in another game.
Smash Bros Lawl
youtube.com/watch?v=y1FrwSzRLRY

Then why was Game and Watch chosen

HE TWEETED ABOUT CHRONO TRIGGER, CRONO CONFIRMED
HE LOVES TO STUFF HIS BALLS IN HIS WIFE'S ASSHOLE
HIS BALLS CONFIRMED

the only possible kill for rosterfags is a character that never showed up on a leak or never gets mentioned in threads.
Even a gen 8 Pokemon or FE character will work since it also ruins their stupid "third parties only" rule.

He said he loves Persona 5. Guess who made it as DLC?
COPE

>banjo's literally either getting a new game or a remake in 5 days
Man this image aged INSTANTLY.

He also has a found love for the KH series and square has plenty of games on their consoles

Is this a Stevefag pretending to be a BanjoBro

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Cope and seethe, Minecraft Steve

Attached: 1551280088791.png (960x540, 551K)

Why? He's back at E3. Lmfao.

Counting your chickens before they hatched?
Bold move Banjoke, you better start praying you bitch.

Absolutely frothing

Took you a while to get here plantfag.

There can only be one.

Attached: 1556723673885.png (698x526, 206K)

COPE

How about both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP
Everyone knows we're getting Master Chief instead

Attached: amuck.png (194x207, 54K)

>trying so hard

In your dreams banjoke crash is going to be the one who is confirmed at e3

Attached: 220px-Crash_Bandicoot.png (220x300, 69K)

aaaaaaahahahahahahahah

Have sex.
So if Crash or Banjo get in, the 'cereal mascot' complainers die. Win win. Best of luck to you, Crash.
Bandicoot and Bear.
How very rare.

dilate

I fucking wish.

>They're still at it
Anons will misconstrue this petty back and forth between two autists as the entire smash, steve and banjo fanbase.
How utterly pathetic. Anyway, good luck to both of you Steve and Banjo. May one of you finally get in.

Attached: 1556761182318.png (860x528, 433K)

Imagine getting stockholm syndrome from these shitposters to the point that you'd actually accept steve in Smash

You'd think this was Weekend at Banjo's with how hard he's been coattailing on living characters like Crash and Erdrick.

Oi cunt, you insultin me mate Banjo? You fucking tosser. Right, who's this poofta? Fucking cunt in your shit arse mum. Fuck off, ya cunt.

Attached: bandicunt.png (750x750, 62K)

This is your daily reminder that only the lowest form of life on earth allow rosterniggers to exist. Always sage and report OP for being underage.

Attached: steveposting faggot.png (1200x1100, 524K)

I dont accept anything from Yea Forums. I like minecraft so I hope steve gets in. I also like Banjo. I didn't grow up with either of them. My Pac-Main is already in.

Based toadbro

I HAVE CHORTLES
Digger of craft Mine Steve? Smash he will not be in! Funny is the sad face of Steve! Many tears of boo hoo he shed! CHORTLES!

Attached: FAWFUL again.png (204x268, 19K)

Ah look, it's Brash Banjicootooie!

Attached: hes in.png (505x407, 55K)

Attached: god has forsaken us.jpg (1000x1016, 99K)

OI. CUNT.
I was here supportin Banjo for a good while, BECAUSE IF HE GETS IN, WE DON'T GOTTA SEE THAT CUNT STEVE'S UGLY RENDER ANYMORE.

Attached: crash horror.png (1280x717, 1.63M)

And this quote is going to age real well... *snap*

Attached: you best start believing.gif (500x346, 471K)

> Fulgore
Would be the most based addition desu

Based and Greenpilled

Attached: 61+DHnB1O9L._SL1456_.jpg (1456x1224, 67K)

grasping

I HAVE CHORTLES!
Faggots of Steve actually thinking they invited to the brothers of Smash? FINK-RATS! You are not but a tickle on the outter ring of Fawful's pucker! I HAVE CHORTLES!

Attached: Fawful Render.jpg (900x840, 144K)

Grasping?
That's funny, because last time I checked it was the Banjoids ravenously grasping towards their little action figure~

Attached: 1539740608697.gif (208x176, 15K)

Stevey Stevey, cope and seethey.

This would be good bait if not for the constant anti Kojima sperging lately.

Attached: 1365091762690.jpg (500x500, 39K)

*ahem*

COURT IS NOW IN SESSION Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Phoenix (yes, THE Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney, also known as Naruhodo Ryuichi from Gyakuten Saiban) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to withhold your objections for the upcoming Fighters Pass when Phoenix takes the case!

>b-but Leon Kennedy or Monster Hunter will get in over him as the DLC Capcom rep! They've sold millions in comparison to his minute visual novel series! And he was already in MvC3!

"Hold it!"

Why would Nintendo possibly choose yet another martial artist/gunman or another "unique" sword wielder over a gesticulating, and geeky yet confident attorney such as the one pictured? Phoenix has even been mainly on Nintendo consoles since 2001 (all the way back on the GBA), becoming ingrained in the gaming subconscious with his trademark "objection" and incessant finger pointing, and the visual novel genre has yet to be explored with a playable fighter in Smash! Phoenix Wright would have a moveset unique to anyone else in the Smash series! He could utilize his friend Maya's Magatama as a grab, or even toss vital evidence at his opponents to secure the innocence of his client! His playstyle in Smash wouldn't have to be based off of MvC3 per se, as Smash's unique platform-fighter genre and other mechanics, alongside Sakurai's attention to detail, could allow Phoenix even more variation in his moveset! If you can't grasp this reality, try drinking some grape juice to wash away your sorrows. And do make sure to look out for Ace Attorney 7, announced as an exclusive for the Nintendo Switch this upcoming Tokyo Game Show!

Of course, all of the following will only be happening after both Banjo and Steve are announced at E3! You can expect Phoenix during an autumn Nintendo Direct or announced at TGS!

Attached: phoenix, drinking the tears of rosterfags.gif (256x192, 4K)

You faggots were grasping the moment you started wanting Steve in smash, so that's pretty ironic coming from you. You don't have to delude yourself that Steve is in just because you don't like the idea of Banjo getting in, you know.

Why would they advertise banjo if a new banjo game wouldn't come to switch?

Do people really think Banjo isn't a big deal in Nintendo history?

So that also means Banjo is out too.

you rosterfags are the single most insufferable breed of scumfuck degenerate retards ever birthed. I'm going to literally open up a butcher and have each and every one of you fuckers sent down a conveyor belt into the pits of hell. You literal incels.

Attached: 1550806062943.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>CLANK
>CLANK
>CLANK
>*Turn*
Did you know that, despite being 13% of the Rosterfag population-
>CLANK
>CLANK
Banjo falseflaggers make up 56% of the shitposts?

Attached: 180px-Metal_Mario_SSB.png (180x199, 62K)

Nah, pretty sure it's a remake.

Why is Joker in the game if Persona 5 isn't on Switch? Relevancy to Nintendo clearly doesn't matter anymore

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth

SHOUSHI

Attached: akuma.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

WHIRRRRRRR

Attached: monster hunter dabs on phoenix wright.png (592x823, 473K)

>spinoff
there's still not a single main entry on a Nintendo platform.

Don't care, Joker is on nintendo.

Attached: persona q2.jpg (1000x915, 203K)

>Monster Hunter also only has one spirit even though the series has so much spirit potential while much smaller series like Shantae and Shovel Knight have more then one. You can only even get this spirit by playing World of Light and beating Rathalos. This is weird seeing how Capcom put so much Mega Man and Street Fighter content into Smash. This is why they are probably saving the spirits and music remixes for the DLC.
>Pyrosphere writing a long thing up about a shitty deconfirmed franchise

Yup, you're Pyro

tell them I said hi
or I can myself

Attached: 82tdwkhrcpx21.png (1080x1352, 903K)

Enjoy the crumbs I guess. Anything to prove yourself to be """"""right""""""

Yes this may happen but they already chose the dlc. Banjo didn't have a game in 2018 so cope.

Attached: 3462347234.png (213x236, 49K)

I just don't see a new banjo game coming to switch or 3DS. At least Joker will be in another nintendo game relatively soon.

1st party base roster, they would never sell a character like him for 5.99

Someone's mad

Based.

Does this matter? Banjo was practically synonymous with Nintendo during the N64 era. It sat up there with Mario and Zelda. He's an important character in Nintendo history. That's what Smash Bros is all about. Whether or not there's a new game on the horizon is irrelevant

They wouldn't advertise someone who could only be a competitor.

cope

Banjo is less so than Steve, who's also owned by Microsoft. Banjo has a history of originating as a Nintendo mascot. Steve has no actual Nintendo ties and, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't even the default skin in the Wii U/Switch versions of Minecraft.

What does steve have to do with anything?

Banjo and Kazooie are very based. Tooie is still one of the best video games out there.

Attached: fighter pass.png (1822x707, 1.54M)

Banjoid's constantly live with Steve in their heads (rent-free). Give them a break. Anybody who says Banjo is unlikely is immediately seen as an oogey boogey steveposter to them.

um sure okay but it kind of seems the other way around

Reminder that wanting Steve is like wanting a fucking tetris block. He's not a character

I want both, what are you gonna do

reminder that if banjo and steve don't get in there will be 8 more months of banjo/steveposting

Nigga if you're seriously saying that any of that jrpg bullshit is good, then please step the fuck outside so we can "talk".

Attached: 1497288007155.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

post smugly when they rightfully don't get in

This, all the character shitposting is the exact same shit different name.

Metal Gear was never good and has contributed to the death of the industry.

Alright, this is pretty flawless.