Pc has good exclusiv-

>pc has good exclusiv-

Attached: ignpathologic.png (1236x288, 72K)

>Xbox One

I don't even play PC or gotta pull the literal who card user you fucked up before you clicked post

>3 good points
>only 1 bad
>5/10

Literally fuck games journalism.

none of those 3 points make up for the gameplay being shit

>spend $2000 on monster gayman computer
>spend all day playing multiplats, emulators that can run on a toaster and shitposting on 4chans

He literally hates the survival features because hes probably a soiny cock sucking cunt who needs everything easy so he can walk through the game.

>game has good voice acting
>game has good music
>game has good smell
>but game is just a black screen
UM

>gameplay is shit
>10/10
go fuck yourself you hypocritical dumb motherfucker i fucking hate you

Attached: Capture.png (1871x458, 1.05M)

But that's not an exclusive.
This is.

Attached: Mordhau.jpg (1552x873, 341K)

+It's great
+It's fun
+I enjoyed it
-except for one moment
2/10 spend money elsewhere

based and swordpilled

>es

Attached: Capture.png (1175x447, 462K)

>+ survival elements
>- survival elements

Attached: 1554059519892.png (429x600, 77K)

Why is /his/ married to the PC platform?

this. what the fuck

>game has good smell
what

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 21E8336B-991A-4890-9587-E11F62C00328.jpg (1961x1125, 269K)

If the intent here is to follow a Soulsian “hard is good” philosophy and apply it to the survival genre, this is misplaced. Souls games are about reaction, movement, and practice. You can’t practice finding a piece of bread. If the intent is only to keep the player feeling oppressed, strapped for time, exhausted, hungry and weary, well, that doesn’t mean I won’t also resent having to spend so much time doing the most boring species of meter-management in what could have been a captivating mystery.

Hunger is the worst offender. You can enter abandoned houses and loot them, or even burglarise “healthy” houses. But there’s never any food in the kitchens. There are abandoned houses and free beds everywhere, but you can only sleep in some of them. Put all this together with the samey character models and the clumsy combat, and Pathologic 2 starts to feel less like an interesting failure and more like a budget Skyrim

pc has the best /his/ games

>That is, except for the hunger. The hunger breaks the entire game. That isn’t hyperbole. You can never eat enough in this game. A breakfast of two entire cows, three fish, and a barrel of nuts will see the Haruspex’s insatiable appetite only slightly assuaged, and he will be literally starving to death by lunchtime if you’re careful never to run anywhere and avoid all fights. Otherwise you might make it to mid-morning. This is a game where food is an increasing rarity, so you go into it expecting to be hungry at least some of the time. That’s fair enough. The grim acceptance of hunger, complimenting the setting’s themes, works if you also expect that the hunger can be managed and avoided with reasonable forethought. The hunger works if, like all the other statistics, it’s in the background.
>The hunger meter devours the rest of the experience. The actual meat of the game comes between meals. Basic extrapolation suggests from the outset that there is no way to appease the Haruspex’s abyssal stomach and this becomes ever more apparent with every passing day. The unfortunate reality is that starvation in Pathologic 2 isn’t a potential extra danger to consider, it’s an inevitability that is wildly beyond your control, a futility that you will spend the vast majority of your time trying to stave off.
Are you this guy?

PC has ALL games except bloodborne and i guess spiderman. Thats it. And you can play games in 60FPS even when retarded devs locked the framerate to 30 like in DS1 or nier automata with fan made patches.

Do you like to play games? Get PC.

Do you like to play only bloodborne? Get playstation i guess.

Attached: pc has no games.jpg (3928x3465, 3.96M)

because the console audience has a big intersection with the population that finds history boring

>all that shit nobody wants to play

>caring what journalists think

>bloodborne
PSNow

PC + PS4 masterrace.
We welcome all, t b h.

Attached: qF6BzvW.jpg (639x360, 25K)

My only wish is that devs could move away from shitty console porting. PC has been a cumdump of shit ports for far too long.

>all these visual and audio elements of this game are definitely top tier
>But all the actual gameplay is just fucking awful.

For any rational person, this would be a game that requires a certain person to love. For Yea Forums this is a 10/10 GOAT up there on the list with Deus Ex, Morrowind, and VTMB

This image actually makes me sad because back in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s there were a lot more PC focused titles from big devs/publishers. You'd see the likes of EA, Activision, Blizzard, Sierra, and many others who'd released games made with computers in mind.

Now only indies make true PC games, and even then that's a rare ocassion because most indies are already targeting a multiplat release even if the game will come out first on PC, so they make the cames with console limitations of PC in mind. Can't blame them, since games sell more on console than PC most of the time, but it's still sad to see that happen

By buying console AND pc you give the jews clear signal: that you are willing to pay double and that you dont mind anticustomer practices.

I game on PC and honestly the only console that peek my interest a little bit is the PS4 but after finishing all the singleplayer games what the fuck are you doing on console ?

>+ PS4
Nah

I can't believe people think Pathologic has good writing. Have you fucks ever had an actual book?

>he doesn't have a PC and all the consoles
I've ascended above petty console war squabbles

Attached: D3QCTQyW0AgCpFu.jpg (917x1097, 62K)

I've been saying for years that PC gaming is just an unlocked console that you upgrade. 90% of games, even those made by PC studios (like Blizzard) are made with console button schemes and limitations in mind.

I only played the first Pathologic, but it's a good surrealist horror story that was aided by being a video game.

besides, saying books are some kinda holy medium of storytelling ignores all the Dan Brown, JK Rowling, and dime story fantasy trash that dominates the selves. Storytelling is shit in 90% of everything you see for sale. It's why out of everything being produced only a tiny minority floats to the top after the years leave it behind.

Good thing journalists are a joke and no one takes them seriously

But does it make you FEEL like Spider-man?

Explain how it doesn't have good writing.