Choose

Choose.

Attached: 1527435906624.png (1266x1426, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are true

F3 = F4.
Trash.
Bombercuck is a fag though. He should srsly kill himself.

Is the top video worth watching? Hbomberguy is a massive cockhole but his FO3 video was great.

>/pol/ is better than you think
>/pol/ is garbage (and here's why)

It's better than you think but also still garbage.
:thinking:

Both are correct.
Fallout 3 is garbage but it's better than you think.

Fallout 3 is fucking garbage.

but it's better than you think

Attached: firefox_2019-06-02_20-44-53.jpg (48x17, 1K)

Yeah it's still garbage though.

im pretty sure one of these was made by the faglord hbomberguy so i choose whichever one isnt by him

I watched it and I think he was mostly correct, even if he laid it on a little thick. F3 was a bad game, but it was better than NV in some regards and the video does a decent job showing why.

I'll check it out

i've started playing f3 this week (after only playing new vegas and a little bit of f1)

im finishing the dlcs now (Point Lookout now, the ayy lmao is the next/last one)

it feels a little bit underwhelming and some parts have some pretty shit/maze-like level design
i seriously dont remember a single character that have stand out nor any kino moments on the game

it has its moments tho, like the simulation vault and liberty prime pushes, but it still feels like a underwhelming game

Attached: 1481823814369.jpg (379x503, 37K)

So when is the bomber guy gonna get projare'd

It's shit.

Fallout 3 Is better garbage than you think (and that's a good thing!)

Fallout 3 didn't die, it was murdered

It's p. good, changed my mind about a lot of 3's supposed bad elements.

Didn't you make this thread already once today? Thats kind of pathetic, no?

Attached: dog kiss.jpg (625x623, 78K)

probably never

his fall will more likely come from his own trannoid audience outing him as a transphobe

Fallout 3 is better garbage than you think(and heres why)

>but his FO3 video was great
You may be beyond helping lad
The only good part from the like 2 hours of bomberguy video was when he brought up that the game critic playing it was friendly firing fawkes for no reason after raven rock

Attached: brainlet tops.png (245x206, 6K)

Precious puppers

You are pretty much a jaded piece of shit if you cant find some fun with fallout 3 and some mods.

The Genius of Three Dog

Fallout 3 is the real Fallout experience. New Vegas is a desert spin-off

Why, the top one of course!

Attached: 1551745461095.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Why is it that a dumbass like dunkey can sum up his feelings on a game in under 10 minutes but these retards take multiple hours to get their points across?

>dunkey
yikes

Attached: yikes.jpg (255x300, 13K)

>why do phDs' spend years writing their dissertations when my high school janitor can write all he knows on the topic in 10 minutes

(´◡`)

retards

Fallout 3 is pretty bad. fall out man is actually pretty good in this game, memorable personality and lots of spunk. I especially like the part when fallout-man stands up to the evil rat king in the underground ruins of big city. The graphics have been upgraded from the previous fallout which is a refresher from the previous games which did not have the greatest graphics. even the wii had better graphics.
When Reggie Duke of Nintendo, may God rest his soul, (Sarajevo 2014) made mario 64 he said that platforming is a nightmare in a 3D space. The fallout company challenged this notion, they put lots of platforming within fallout 3. this deciscion would make or break fallout 3, fortunately they pulled it off. this put Reggie into a deep depression which he would only recover from with the release of mario sunshine in 2003. Platforming was an essential part of fallout 3.

Platforming was fun, but the gameplay deciscions based around the platforming was absolutely phenomenal. The action pact gameplay based around aerial dodging and movement between the floating platforms, as well as the area occupational gameplay adapted from civilization V. I think that the inclusion of gameplay mechanics from Sid Mier's civilization games is underrated. the large nuclear wastelands that fill fallout 3 were boring, but with the inclusion of founding your own civilization to rebuild the ruined USA is a great idea. developing your civilization from tribe to Nation-State really fills out the lore of the fallout universe.

the music was not very good.

I may have gotten some things wrong about fallout 3 because i haven't played in a long time, and as i am typing this i am remember things like the faction mechanics. I hope that my short review was helpful

Attached: 1557348993010.png (1911x2388, 341K)

fallout 3 is a fun game. it's just bad compared to nv

>Longform Youtube essays? I've never watched them, i play the game and come up with my own opinions. How could you tell?

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

New Vegas exists. It's a better rpg than 3.

Fallout 4 exists. It's a better looter than 4.

3 is redundant.

>Why is it that a dumbass like dunkey can sum up his feelings on a game in under 10 minutes but these retards take multiple hours to get their points across?
They're paid by the minute

hbomberguy is funny and triggers polcucks
The other guy is so boring I already forgot his name

Neither of them are very good at making videogame content though. Up Is Not Jump is way funnier than both.

Attached: 1557716268667.jpg (720x702, 55K)

>ironic meme
>true statement

That's not how that's supposed to work.

I do like a few longform vidya videos, but mostly from guys like Mandalore who mostly talks about cool stuff and is positive but constructively critical.

>hbomberguy is funny
Haha no, user, you are

It's ok user. Your fellow polcucks won't hate you for laughing. They'll never know.

>triggered
like clockwork

F3 > F4 > F2 > F1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FNV

If hbomberguy was just as delusional, only alt-right he'd be a funny memelord that Yea Forums keeps alluding to in posts.

hopefully bait

Why post my country with such a demented wall of text?

Attached: DGLA_W7V0AA5uhy.jpg (682x1024, 63K)

Fallout 3 Is Garbage is one of the few videos where hbomberguy actually makes good arguments at all.

but it's better than you think

Attached: 1559325702783.jpg (720x499, 48K)

His Flat Earth video is the best anti-flattards video on the internet.

Because they're pretentious faggots and for some reason feel that it's necessary to drivel on about fucking video games for hours one end. The worst part is that people think this gives their retarded opinions anymore merit and actually believe that these people are smart.

fallout 3 is better than i remember it being but still not fantastic. I played 3, then NV, heavily modded NV, 4, went back and played 1 and 2, now im giving 3 a playthrough again and have a much better appreciation for it. it feels much more like 1/2 than NV or 4 but was able to take that "wild wasteland" feel and spread it thinly all over the game.

The DLCs arent great, if you're talking about anchorage its the worst one by far, the pitt is alright, you're probably not going to like mothership zeta either. I'd suggest going back and doing the mall quests which have better places to explore in them. if you aren't good with energy weapons I wouldn't recommend doing mothership zeta at all.

>New Vegas exists. It's a better rpg than 3.
no it isn't people just think that because it has lots of talking.

Why the fuck are you guys still talking about whether Fallout 3 is good or not? Have you not made you mind up after 10 years?

you bought into propaganda from the new Yea Forumsegas thought police.

it's just push back against a decade of daily nv generals and circle jerking.

The average Yea Forums poster today has only just started playing Fallout games in the last 4 years. The franchise has really only recently peaked in popularity and there's been a massive influx of e-celebs talking about it.

FO3 is okay

>just okay

Attached: awards.png (637x754, 380K)

The vid on top has garbage argumentation, especially the parts where that fag attacks New Vegas. I'd elaborate all the shit in the comments but that bitch would most likely ignore it so why bother.

>Hbomberguy is a massive cockhole
t. Ben Shapiro

I think it's complete garbage. It's only mostly garbage. So it's less garbage than I think.

Ever heard of overrating

but it's still better than you think

Ben would never say "cock".

>but it was better than NV in some regards and the video does a decent job showing why
no

it is better though

Attached: ofr.jpg (349x1722, 141K)

>trusting what critics say
lol how many times are you going to post this shit?

Yes.

AUTOMATED ANNOUNCEMENT
---------
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO BE UNDER 5'5
---------
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

>lmao come up with your own opinion sheep
>nooo you were supposed to agree with me!

>trannies are trying to defend onionsboomerguy.

Attached: b678a798b08303f374104cc5d6657117.gif (340x340, 137K)

He's not going to be your friend for defending him
>b-but /pol/ huehuehuehue
His Dark Souls 2 video is literally the biggest nonsense "video essay" shit.

God dammit, Tod needs to get off of Yea Forums.

almost everything about it is bad

>/pol/tard mad he proved there's nothing wrong with soi

Still shit though.

where

It's more fun to prove that the Earth is flat because it shows how conspiracy theories work.

It's mediocre but has so much content that it evens out.

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YA TELL ME

Attached: download (8).jpg (450x302, 17K)

I'm making a fallout 3 mod right now. here is my previous new vegas mod

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65259

what would you guys want to see in a mod that aims to make playthroughs more fun to explore when you've already beaten the game before?

so far I'm planning
>hidden keys througout the game to lockers full of supplies and unique weapons
>more hidden pre war books, mini nukes, and supply caches that are well hidden
>more hidden notes, perhaps a bit of a hunt from them
>unique armor varients hidden thoughout the game with unique looks

any other ideas?

Attached: 1558520601765.jpg (779x576, 38K)

what do you mean?
your trusting your opinion to a critic

>Fallout 3 is better than you think
zoomer who openly admits right at the start his opinion is slightly warped because he played 3 first; probably hasn't even played 1 and 2
vs
>Fallout 3 is garbage and here's why
Britbong zoomer who admittedly does pick up on some negative aspects of 3, but the most painfully obvious problems, like the huge lore changes, he ignores or agrees with the changes

Both are as bad as each other.
Why doesn't someone just do a video on why The Pitt should have been the setting for Fallout 3

Do you plan on gating off some of the hidden supply caches / items with skill requirements? That could be a good addition.

All 3D Fallouts cannot hold a candle to the originals.

Attached: nma.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>spoiler
Based and correct, it's more interesting than desert, and had some interesting moral choices that would have been ripe for expanding upon.

Attached: The_Pitt_city.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>unironically thinks DS2 is good

Maybe Trump derangement syndrome and shit taste in vidya are connected

Attached: 1523548672686.png (2118x1276, 570K)

Bethesda are unironically being constrained by working in an existing setting that they didn't design, if it was a brand new IP that they said was inspired by the original fallout games it would be viewed in a much better light because they obviously just want to do whatever they want with no regard for existing lore of the series.

Honestly if all was changed with Fallout 3 was that Bethesda said it was a prequel to 2, then people would be a lot less angry with it.

West Coast supermutants and centaurs can get fucked though.

Wasn't there a rumor that a lot of the design was based on the idea it would be set at the same time as 1 but they decided they wanted the brotherhood and enclave so they pushed it up? Because it honestly feels like that.

hbomerguy is a janitor wriiting dissertations though

If that was true, why not do as I said and make it a sequel to Fallout 1, but before 2?

It really should have little connection to them as Bethesda seems pretty ok with being on the east coast, minor references are fine but they rely to hard on groups like the brotherhood.

That's why and are correct with idolizing The Pitt. It's different and distinct enough to not be too reliant on old tropes, but still has throws back.

I can remember a piece of dialogue in The Pitt where the player asks about the mutant problem, inquiring as to whether or not said mutants are Super Mutants. The NPC answers "super what? I've never heard of those" and then proceeds to explain to the player what the Troglodytes are. That simple piece of dialogue perfectly encapsulates my above statement. They have mutants, which are a staple of Fallout, but they are not mutants we have encountered before, because of lore restrictions.

>hbomberguy

Attached: mauler.png (98x95, 12K)

>but it was better than NV in some regards
Not willing to watch hbomberfag, what regards are you talking about?