ITT: Trash Characters

>Kiryu spend 5 games raising this little shit
>Kiryu falls goes into coma
>little shit immediately runs off and has unprotected sex with the first chinese gangster she can find
>dumps her newly born kid in still-comatose Kiryu's lap and lets him raise it

Attached: Haruka_YK1.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uDYWbkoXYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could've just said
>she's a woman

Kiryu is also a shit character.

But she's not. She was supposed to be different. Better.

>falls goes
How did I fuck this up

Attached: todd_disliked_that.jpg (720x852, 95K)

First of the North Star was a million times better than any of the Yakuza games. But as usual, Yea Forums and the general populous have the worst taste on record, and actively praise the worst game. FOTN:
>doesn't start the game out with a 3 hour walking and talking in Nihongo simulator
>game is all around paced better
>is actually fucking DUBBED for those of us who don't watch Japanese soap operas on the regular
>characters are actually interesting instead of umpteenth Yakuza member who looks like the previous three
>Ken is not a beta cuck, unlike Kiryu
>don't have to play six games in a row to get the whole story
>doesn't rely on wacky le eye patch man to retarded levels
>females are actually hot
>gameplay is more fun and outlandish, isn't grounded in stupid reality
>gore

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

It was pretty disgusting to be honest.

I heard it even has more stuff to do.

The gameplay is garbage.

written like s8 GoT

>doesn't start the game out with a 3 hour walking and talking in Nihongo simulator
Neither does Yakuza.
>game is all around paced better
Thats a pretty broad generalization
>is actually fucking DUBBED for those of us who don't watch Japanese soap operas on the regular
So is Yakuza.
>characters are actually interesting instead of umpteenth Yakuza member who looks like the previous three
Subjective
>Ken is not a beta cuck, unlike Kiryu
Subjective
>don't have to play six games in a row to get the whole story
Absolute non-argument
The fact that there are 6 games at all makes your argument dubious
>doesn't rely on wacky le eye patch man to retarded levels
Have you even played Yakuza? I'm starting to think you havent. Majima is barely involved in most of the games, he's just a side character.
>females are actually hot
Pic related, eat shit
>gameplay is more fun and outlandish, isn't grounded in stupid reality
in what world is yakuza grounded in reality?
>gore
Yakuza has tons of ultra violence

Attached: tumblr_mbegffTUKi1rsl35ao4_1280.jpg (1000x1415, 56K)

>Story is full-on retarded
>Each enemy takes a million punches before they go down
No, the game sucked extremely bad. I bought it for $30 and it dropped down to $15.

No it isn't, it's pretty much the exact same as Yakuza, only not boring as shit. Are you retarded?

The pacing is way worse in FOTN. Like half the chapters are over before you get a chance to dick around in free roam, and even once you do you realize how empty the map is. Why did they even include the wasteland? Its like they were afraid to just make the game set in the city even though outside of the mountain village and raider camp at the end of the game you don't do anything in it.

Yes it is. Stop trying so hard.

I didn't know it was possible to do the childhood friend romance badly. Maybe because she's sidelined so hard and the girls in your party get good development but she feels like such a shit presence that her being the only marriage choice is actually one of the biggest gripes people have with the game.

Attached: DQXI_-_Gemma.png (484x1168, 502K)

Finally someone doesn't gushes over Haruka like some of the Yakuza fanbase. The only reason I don't like Haruka cause I didn't want to play her shitty Iame Idol master shit minigame. T-SET WERE ROBBED.

Stop trying to pretend FotNS was good, contrarian.

FUCK T-SET

I wonder how many people actually live their day to day life being this hyperbolic about everything. I mean, I guess they don't really leave their Mom's house often so it's no big deal but it's still fascinating.

You forgot
>voiced by kugimiya

The 100% completion grind is draining my fucking soul

>caring about 100%

what soul

>he couldn't figure out how to fucking press circle
Most enemies die in two hits and a timed pressure point. You suck.

Autistic soul

>neither does Yakuza
t. hasn't played Yakuza 0 or 3.
>that's a pretty broad generalization
using words out of context does your argument no credit
>So is Yakuza
Either one of the more recent ones only or you're lying through your teeth again. Regardless, the facts are with me
>ken is not a beta cuck
raising another man's child is not cuckoldry. hmmmmm, guess it's okay when Japan does it?
>characters are interest is subjective
Probably the only argument that is on point so far, even though you and God know that I am right regardless
>forcing the player to play six games in a row is somehow not a bad thing
Sure thing retard
>Majima is barely involved in most of the games
judging by Yea Forums's constant threads about him, nah, not even close
>females are hot
I mean, yeah it's a decent looking Japanese character based on the conventional looks of a contemporary Japanese woman IRL. But is she HOT? I don't think so
>Yakuza is not grounded in reality either
Don't split hairs faggot. Sure, the Yakuza probably aren't doing crazy hijinks out in the open like in the games, but it's all relative. Yakuza, compared to FOTN, is way more grounded in reality
>Yakuza has tons of violence
fine, whatever, I'll give you this one.

Attached: 1556325679393.png (2325x984, 1.86M)

FOTN is better than Yakuza though. I had way more fun with it. It's legitimately the better game.

Attached: 1556286621614.gif (640x360, 2.24M)

he's a cuck but he ain't a beta

Your fun is subjective, contrarian faggot.
It's objectively an awful game nobody cares about.

Go away bad taste man

Attached: 1533377853704.jpg (709x729, 131K)

Well, I guess that makes it completely alright then. Ken is neither a beta nor a cuck.

Attached: 1550282093764.jpg (604x597, 32K)

I agree with you on Gemma being bad, but not all the girls in the party got good development. Jade could've been fleshed out more. After you realize who she is, she's kinda just there in the party, and that's like an hour or so after you get her in your party. I like her a lot, but she needed more story. Hopefully S adds to her a bit.

>t-that's your opinion man
>now, let me present to you MY opinion that Yakuza is good, which is an objective fact
I hope someone stabs you in the urethra with an AIDS-infected pencil

If they don't add the S content to the PC version, I am going to go apeshit. Imagine thinking that this kind of practice is acceptable.

Look at general reviews and scores, not to mention sales. Nobody gives a fuck about FotNS.

I don't think they will since this is SE we are talking about. I would be very surprised if they add the extra S content to the PC and PS4 version.

I would say bill williamson.
>fucked up in the cornwall train heist by using shit dynamite
>got the pinkertons to the lagras camp after chapter 5 forcing them to flee
>doesn't do shit at camp
>only good thing he ever did is rob the valentine bank
>basically hates Arthur after ch5 for whatever reason

>ad populum fallacy
Nah

What a bunch of kike gooks. Literally the EA of Japan

It's not an opinion. Saying a spin-off is better than an entire series it's based off is fucking retarded. Stop trying so hard.

>t. hasn't played Yakuza 0 or 3.
I've played both and neither of them have 3 hour intros. You're being a hyperbolic disingenuous retard.
Even if they did, thats 2 games out of 7.
>>that's a pretty broad generalization
>using words out of context does your argument no credit
What?
>Either one of the more recent ones only or you're lying through your teeth again.
How new are you? Yakuza, the first game, is dubbed. Mark Hamil is in it.
>Regardless, the facts are with me
What facts you dumb faggot you havent even played Yakuza
>raising another man's child is not cuckoldry. hmmmmm, guess it's okay when Japan does it?
cuckold
/ˈkʌk(ə)ld/
noun
a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful
>Probably the only argument that is on point so far, even though you and God know that I am right regardless
Its not an argument its a statement of fact that you didnt make an argument, dickhead
Nobody forced you to play 6 games either. It was successful enough to warrant 6 (7 if you count 0) sequels.
>judging by Yea Forums's constant threads about him, nah, not even close
So you admit you havent played the games.
Majima is a fan favorite since 0, thats why he is popular. He has little involvement in the other games outside of comic relief or being motivation for Saejima.
>>fema
>Don't split hairs faggot.
Projection
>Yakuza, compared to FOTN, is way more grounded in reality
Thats not a bad thing.

Yakuza 6 and K2 are dog shit on the level of Dead Souls.

4 and 0 are the top tier modern yakuzas. 5 and 3 and Kiwami have major flaws keeping them down.

FOTNS goes between 4/0 and 5. It was pretty fucking fun and the minigames were actually interesting instead of fucking mahjong and shogi for the billionth goddamn time.

>Switch
>believing there will be more content
Lul

spin offs aren't by their very nature, inherently inferior to the thing it's spinning off of. And even if they were, FOTN isn't a spin off of Yakuza. It's a Yakuza-like game, only better, but a completely different story and characters who have or had nothing to do with Yakuza.

Even fans of the series known its shit. I'm glad you like it, but that doesn't mean it's good.

So what made Haruka go full retard?

It was confirmed already user

>K2
Lol wut
K2 is probably the second or third best in the series

>the first one
And the others? Is that the only one?
>NO U
So you admit I'm right about being grounded in reality
>it's not a bad thing
Yes it is. Who the fucking wants reality? Reality is boring.

>people now pretending that half-assed FotNS game is good

Attached: uwot.jpg (1080x603, 107K)

finally, someone else who gets it

Attached: 1333598185621.gif (326x244, 1.92M)

being female

The first 2 Yakuza games are the only ones worth playing.

stop talking to yourself

Oh no it's retarded...

It wasn't half ass at all though. Where are you pulling this from? Your sphincter? Also, RLM is garbage and single handedly caused Lucas to sell his soul to the Disney devil. Kill yoursef.

K2 is great, especially on PC.

at least its realistic to a womens behaviour

That's what you get for raising a female.

>doesn't know how to check for samefag
having a laff m8

Nah, you're just retarded. Hokuto no Gotoku is pretty fucking stellar. Its only real flaws are how compressed the non-original aspects are and how long it takes to get full free run of the city.

If you didn't like its combat you just have shit taste and I bet you loved Yakuthrow 6

>4
>better than 5
>k2
>bad
>no mention of k1
>fotns
>good

It's nowhere near as bad at 6, but it's still mediocre. Calling is stellar is absolutely laughable.

K2 is trash. It's only slightly better than 6 and only because of all the good shit from Yakuza 2.

People who say 1 and 2 haven't aged like milk are huge faggots, but 2 is legitimately better than K2.

He does mention Kiwami, retard. Also, 4 is miles better than 5.

>no mention of K1
Do you not know that the K stands for Kiwami? Jesus fucking christ

Attached: nuczjh8mxnk01.jpg (490x425, 37K)

oh another anti DE faggot who probably can't even run K2 at 60fps

2 hasn't aged badly at all.

People who like 5 are the worst faggots in all the Yakuza fandom.

>Lost Paradise
>good

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I preferred Seneca. I loved her development in Act 2. And hate that it got thrown away for Act 3.

Yeah as better than K2
In what fucking world is K2 bad let alone worse than K1

What? You wrote Kiwami not K

shut the fuck up secondary

lmao im playing kiwami and this prick got introduced and i already hate her

Are you fucking retarded?

I felt the same way. Act 3 party is not the party I forged bonds with.

>4 and 0 are the top tier modern yakuzas.
Rubber bullets

How?

>4 and 0 are the top tier modern yakuzas

Secondary detected.

>the problem with DE is framerate!
The fighting is fucking garbage. It's stilted, it's slow, it's retardedly easy, and it lacks spectacle. I'd rather replay 3 on PS3 than touch 6 or K2 ever again.

Attached: 1559342038248.jpg (600x600, 67K)

No are you?
>Yakuza 6 and K2 are dog shit on the level of Dead Souls.
>5 and 3 and Kiwami have major flaws keeping them down.
You didnt write K you wrote Kiwami and you didnt mention Kiwami as dog shit instead you put two games that are objectively better

It's literally the same shit as 3.

Are you retarded?

>I play Yakuza for the cerebral and realistic plotlines

Attached: i-came-here-to-laugh-at-you-19294763.png (500x522, 113K)

0 4 and 5 are the only really good ones to be fair. 4 suffers from one of the dumbest plot twists in the series though.

>The fighting is fucking garbage

It's literally the same shit as every other Yakuza game. K2 is far better than 6 in terms of combat, and Judgement is even better.

>DE combat is the same as Yakuza 3
Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies

K1 and Kiwami are the same fucking thing shit-for-brains

Are you trying to think of Kenzan?

It's literally the same clunky shit. You're just being generic 'old good new bad' faggot.

This bitch is the most filipino looking Japanese person ever

What the actual fuck are you talking about I know they are the same thing
You said KIWAMI not K1
Can you read your own posts?? I even quoted what you said

>same boring press triangle to awesome and pause game to heal combat except one has actual physics

I'm genuinely curious, have you never played a non-DE Yakuza or are you just mentally handicapped?

Or worse, did you actually spend all of both games doing nothing but throw and wall heat

Are you retarded?

>typical japanese people

Attached: 1555895905953.jpg (1130x662, 121K)

That's hilarious because the people who hold up 5 are the ones who heard from their friends about Yakuza after 4 came out.

No but you clearly are extremely retarded and dyslexic
Aquire basic reading comprehension

3 and 6 are the same shit. Enemies constantly blocking. Clunky early attempts at an engine.

OLD GOOD NEW BAD LMAO

Wow, yeah, I didn't know it was possible to suck that hard at Yakuza combat but here you are.

At least you're not the moron who said it takes a million hits to kill FotNS enemies...are you?

Attached: 1543797029436.png (820x580, 282K)

4 and 0 brought the most secondaries.
5 is objectively the best game for those who play it for the right reason. Virtual vacation and side-content.

You Anti-DE posters try too fucking hard.

Yakuza Kiwami would have good combat if the bosses weren't frustrating trash
0 has the best combat in the series

Attached: Mr_Shakedown_Shaken_Down.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

>0 has the best combat in the series

Yeah I love how easy it is because styles are overpowered as fuck. It's not fun just button mashing to win.

5's Kiryu is the best combat in the series.

>I was shit at Yakuza 3
Cool story bro, Yak 3 blocking didn't halt the flow of combat and had simple counters beyond "lel dont bother just throw"

>I don't like being OP
>that's why I like the most OP Kiryu
The fuck?

0 and 5 are defintiley the best

Its only easy because the damage scaling is fucked
If you play it without abusing broken mechanics its really fun and challenging

It's literally impossible to be bad at Yakuza. The entire series is even more braindead than Shenmue in terms of combat. 3 is only remembered for frustrating bossfights because they block everything. That's it. Enemies in K2 don't block everything like 6 so it's much better. Saying is 6 the same just shows your ignorance and blind hate for DE because old good new bad.

>Start Yakuza game
>All the most basic shit like dodge, guard and cancels are locked behind grindwalls
Amazing indeed
inb4 it gets good after 40 hours

Most OP Kiryu is 4 though.

>I play Yakuza for the walking tour and mahjong
I pity you, but at least it explains why your taste is such shit

Attached: ssss-gridman-02-large-06.jpg (853x480, 54K)

Dodge and gaurd are never locked, fuck are you on about?

>dodge guard cancels
>behind walls
What lol
The fucking tutorial has these

Never make females a focus of any story.

>I play Yakuza for the garbage stories and braindead combat

Attached: 1558821279387.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>people now pretending 3 was good

this fucking thread is killing me

Attached: 1559513657658.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

I play Yakuza for the great stories, fun combat and crazy side content.
Fuck memers trying to shit on this series in the past few months. You can all fuck off. These games are great.

>Enemies in K2 don't block everything like 6 so it's much better
Even if that were true, which it's not, you'd still have an ultra simplified and neutered moveset and enemy AI that encourages nothing but throwing.

It stinks.

At least the other faggot admitted he doesn't play Yakuza for the combat, you're just retarded

Attached: factsopinions.png (512x288, 59K)

Thug can't block for shit until you unlock it
Rush can barely dodge anything until you unlock extra distance
Can't remember much about Brawler style since it almost sucked as bad as the dragon style from K1

>great stories

I've been playing the series for over a decade. Please give me an example of this good story you speak of.

>It's literally impossible to be bad at Yakuza
Seems like you managed to, somehow.

>Thug can't block for shit until you unlock it
Yes it can LOL
>Rush can barely dodge anything until you unlock extra distance
Rush can dodge 3 times in a row which is like a full 2 seconds of I frames
>Can't remember much about Brawler style since it almost sucked as bad as the dragon style from K1
Brawler is the best style in the entire series

fuck off you contrarian retard

>0fag is a retard

Color me surprised.

Imagine that, playing an action rpg for its action rpg elements

Stories don't need to be good to be entertaining. I quite enjoy schlock.

Act3 ruined the game, it's only surpassed by MGSV Act 3, that's another level of dogshit

Kiryu fucked up the moment he didnt pregg her as soon as he could

Attached: 1493855612453.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

The gameplay is definitely the best part of the game honestly, at least when it comes to combat. Yakuza combat is boring and enemies are either piss easy to fight or complete bullshit, there is no in-between, FotNS makes the combat a lot more fun while still keeping the spirit of it with the "heat action" stuff, enemies are generally more varied and fun too. Still has some bullshit boss fights tho

Mario and Luigi. Maybe ok if you're like, 4.

Attached: 1559519814303.png (589x682, 402K)

>ultra simplified and neutered moveset

It's literally the same basic shit as 3. Also, the AI in these games has ALWAYS been garbage. Enemies stand around waiting to be hit in every single entry. That's why they give you items like the champions ring.

Don't call the combat shit just because all you do is spam throws, and hate new things. You anti-DE autists are absolutely delusional.

can we talk about how fucking garbage is K2's plot is by the end
>'the truth is im Korean' x 30

Attached: whatkim.png (649x611, 639K)

that's not a real tweet, right?

does this mean they're canon?

>i played a story focused series for a decade and hate it
Either you're lying or you're severely autistic

>enemies in 6/K2 sit around to be punched they don't swarm and interrupt
Cool, so you didn't play them. Glad we cleared that up.

Are you honestly trying to imply this series has ever had good enemy AI? The worst part of 6 is most enemies don't attack until they're right in your face, but that's fixed in K2 somewhat.

3 wasn't good but it had a fuckton more moves and hear moves than 6 youre full of shit

>no example

I figured. I love the series, but the games have awful stories. You can absolutely hate aspects of games you love.

It had more heat moves, that's it. Its still the same clunky nightmare.

this, K2 has this annoying shit where the enemies block mid combo all the fucking time and you are put in a stun state when that happens unless you are in extreme heat mode

Where did I say that?

yeah I just want to keep spamming combos mindlessly

fuck being tactful

combo breakers are a good thing as long as they don't happen as often as 6

they don't
the only enemies that will interrupt you are the purple icon ones who are actually aggressive

fuck you nigga, if im hitting in the back they shouldn't do a 180' no scope and ruin my combo, Dragon engine sucks

okay brainlet

Autism, right.

>its in a yakuza thread
>has the audacity to call anyone brainlet

>counterhit an enemy
>swing is so wide it hits one of the guys next to him as they all crowd in
>that guy randomly blocks
>stunned for a full second
>it's a good thing!
Kill yourself

Attached: 1554855989047.png (900x720, 657K)

why has it suddenly become cool to shit on yakuza? noticing heaps of this lately.
last year threads weren't like this.

cope with it brainlet

The Maxima stuff for WoFF was added as DLC for PS4 and PC so it is a possibility.

Hipsters hating on based Dragon Engine because it actually requires thought.

>A FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE

this fucking nigga gets it

The one cool thing bill does is after the whole random jungle adventure portion when the gang is ambushed at the swamp camp pretty sure Bill was the only person who steps the fuck up to help Arthur and Sadie and fucking no one thanks him for it.

yo Aris what's up, didn't know you browse Yea Forums.

The way you cope is by abusing armored moves and throws

Oh hey that was the whole complaint in the first place, that the shit AI and blocking systems slow down the game and encourage boring throw spam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1558405826380.gif (333x263, 2.52M)

stop replying to yourself brainlet

>literally just inflate your stats and everything dies in 2 hits
>though
yeah sure

>fucking your daughter

>abusing throw

yep brainlet

It was a bit of a downgrade. Mostly style over actual depth.

>Adopted

Same as every other entry's end-game.

>defending DE so hard
bet you havent done a low level Legend mode run faggot

Attached: 1514940880389.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

It has the most depth in the entire series.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uDYWbkoXYg
I'm hyped for this

Still, he raised her since she was like 4 or whatever. Thats weird bro.

literally every father's disappointment is having a daughter next to raising a faggot or a tranny

>hating DE just because you can't keep brainlessly button-mashing

ok paragon of wisdom how are you supposed to handle crowds in the game?

Attached: 1505858365066.jpg (680x383, 61K)

Not at all bro

Yakuza thread populations shifted hard with 5 as an influx of fags like came in and people who were burning out on Yakuza stopped paying attention or got tired of the faggotry.

I've been a huge Yakuza fan since I stumbled on Y3 ages ago before it was well known and I mostly just stopped posting when everyone sucked 5's mediocre rehashed dick.

6 was an abomination

pick shit up

Lol what? Its got like half the moveset of the old engine

>started with 3

Opinion discarded. 5 is objectively the best entry in the series. Stay mad you dumb fuck.

wanna know why K2 is garbage? it changed the punching heat action move from the basic combo to the triple charged light attack which is really hard to land on bosses

>mediocre rehashed dick

Literally the entire series in a nutshell. Hating 5 for this makes absolutely zero sense.

>you can do stuff besides throw people
>like what
>throw objects in the exact same way

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 28K)

ouch still mad that I'm right?

I didn't say to throw them, brainlet.

The DE hate is from secondaries who didn't experience the jump from 2 to Kenzan.

Guy you replied to here, i dont understand your irrational hate boner for 5. You sound exactly like the kind of person I'm describing and you defintiley werent here in the old threads.

based

Attached: GleamingMaleAfricanmolesnake.webm (1920x1080, 1.5M)

wish ExHeat mode didnt auto picked shit, it ruins my flow everysingle fucking time and items do shit damage compared to ExHeat

Attached: 1535813364807.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Why is he a fag? He's absolutely right about 5. The only single downside of 5 is Haruka's idol shit going for too long and cutting into Akiyama's segment.

>you can do stuff besides swing people
>like what
>swing objects in the exact same way

Attached: your-resistance-only-makes-my-penis-harder.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Drift minigame was the best thing ever I wish they would bring it back

Attached: Majima_No_Damage.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

>everyone disagrees with me, but that doesn't matter
>but my opinion is correct
>and how dare you say the same!
You are the biggest fucking moron I've seen this year no wonder you love FotNS

>those fucking sumos

Attached: angery-doggo-59792ffe81389.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>why is he a fag
Because he is playing the game as a weeb vacation sim and not an ARPG

wow like the rest of the fucking series

But the main draw is the realistic depiction of those areas. Why would anyone be drawn in by the braindead combat?

>minigame
Wait, that wasn't the entire game?

call Kiwami garbage all you want but it perfected 0's combat

>having a daughter
How so?

Nobody in Yakuza is really a 'character' except Majima, whose character is basically the criminalized version of 'that random 40-year-old grad student'

stupid secondary

>expect thread where we shit on Haruka
>get thread where we discuss Yakuza Shitty combat

Attached: 4961416+_39c1fb4b739c1f7ea84e1340cd0305c6.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It did but the boss fights ruined it

>6 and K2 critics giving reasons why the games suck and providing examples of how the new mechanics/AI fuck up the game
>6 and K2 defenders literally just chanting "IT'S THE SAME" and "OLD GOOD NEW BAD"

Attached: 1392228465874.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Seemed perfect at the time.
Not having to pause everytime I wanted to switch to MDOS or DOD is great.
But I don't know, it feels sluggish for me when I want to play it again. It's likely because of the engine.
K2/6 perfected the combat.
If we count Judgment, Judgment perfected the combat.

no need to shit on a character nobody cares about anymore

Tiger Drop = most satisfying counter ever

Attached: Majima_VS_Tiger_Drop.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

>K2/6 perfected the combat.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>wahhh why are blocks actually effective now SHIT ENGINE :((((((

It's okay to be wrong.

Judge Eyes demo was fun as fuck. I reckon Shin will be great if that's the direction it's going in.

>tfw finished the series without ever knowing about tiger drop
boss fights were not pleasant.

Attached: smol.png (695x564, 218K)

>great stories
Rubber bullets

the fact that they block isnt the issue its that you are forced on a stun animation when you are probably surrounded and your AOE kick hit one faggot who blocked and now you get hit by other dude is the issue

oof

Don't try to argue with retards

is Tiger drop harder to land on K2? i fucking swear its a really short window

Yes, Tiger Drop is neutered to shit in 6/K2
Another reason the DE games are garbage

Shin would be even better if they dropped that garbage mc

Attached: Anise.Tatlin.full.45623.jpg (584x917, 139K)

idk man he looks good to me
at least he's not autistic like kiryu

yeah we need another bland straight edge character like kiryu

fuck off

>Do combo with grab ender
>dude hits either a pipe, a change in high in the ground, or any irregularity on the ground
>engine makes my grab stop dead on its track and dude gets put in a standing animation frame 1
>get smacked
fucking godtier engine you got there fellas

Attached: 1497999811993.jpg (500x386, 57K)

Not at all when you upgrade said window. It's no harder than the old engine.

oh shut the fuck up you baby

>fighting Kiryu in Yakuza 4 as Saejima
>he fucking tiger drops you
>it does full damage too
Had a little bit of a fangirl moment

Attached: 1537049082449.png (1200x1000, 46K)

He just looks so ugly, he doesn't even look Japanese
At least Kiryu was hot

hauka in 1-4 is a different character than the one in 5 and the one in 6.

The writer clearly wanted a certain scenario but destroying haruka was the only way to achieve that.

He looks great. I hope he's a cocky shit to fit his image.

Kiryu looks like a plastic surgery accident. Ichiban looks like an actual person.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I though 5 was pretty fun, it was the only one I played also

cute

brainlet not mindful of his surroundings

>guy with massive einstein hair and chinstrap with vegeta anime face
>"looks like an actual person"
Show me 1 Japanese person who looks like that

Attached: b30f956.jpg (460x621, 26K)

It requires actual timing so faggots use it as another excuse to cry about DE.

oh my imagine having to space out your attacks and be mindful of your moves

damn I wish we could go back to just spamming attacks without consequence

any given jap darkie

>anime face
the fuck?

Bradio, minus the chinstrap.

>people say this
>in the same game that has the most UngaBunga mode in the series

>people hate Kiwami's 2 and 6 combat
>suddenly it releases on pc
>now you aren't allowed to complaint about it
what the fuck happen?

Attached: 1497662069691.jpg (600x583, 58K)

4 is unironically overrated as all hell. 2 and 3 are easily better.

Its just one retard samefagging

60fps happened.

3 is fucking trash. 4 at least tried something new.

I dont know if I can agree since around the time I played 4 I started getting a bit of series burnout before playing 5.

Sega really should have just started a new series in an alternate timeline based on 0
The story quality of 0 is unfair to the rest of the series

look at those goalposts go

you anti-de posters are such little bitches

Is 6 really that bad

Yes.

>tells world her father is a yakuza

yes both plotwise and gameplay wise, this series would be undiscussable the moment it hits pc

Story sucks but no its not that bad like people make out

I disliked it in 6 and make that jump, but K2 is good, and Judge Eyes was spectacular. It'a not that bad now, but 6 was worse than Kenzan.

4 fucked itself over by basically restarting the game two times and then just being even more lazy with the fourth chapter, ending with a truly nonsensical finale.

It's a gutted piece of shit.

Someone post the webm of Kiryu killing a guy in Kenzan

>all that shit for a ship

FUCK

Attached: file.png (1415x788, 1.27M)

it's not that bad, but it needs 2 or 3 chapters where you play as other characters for the plot to feel satisfying. Haruka is in it for 5 mins.

Its alright and a decent "conclusion" for Kiryu in terms of plot, and it has a pretty good OST. That said it has numerous flaws like combat feeling slow until you increase your combat movement speed stat, you cant use weapons outside of those found in the environment, and while the jump to a new engine was nice it really took away quite a bit of stuff, especially content. Yakuza 6 is really lacking in terms of content compared to 5 and 0.
Its still a really enjoyable game though even with its flaws, but you will still notice them while playing.

>praising dubs
Yikes

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 619K)

Damn, I'll admit, I really wanted it to be good since I'm making my way through the series. I reckon I'll still give it a shot, I guess, if only for Kiryu. So I guess I'll ask, I feel like this thing is gonna stick to PS4 or is there a chance of it coming to PC?

If you dont think Kiryu vs 100 Tojo members wasnt the coolest boss fight ever just swerve with that shit taste

it probably will but not until 3,4 and 5 are ported which could take a while

wait for PC

SEGA seems to be porting the games in chronological order, and it seems like RGG studios is more interested in bringing Judgement to PC since it works as another jumping point for the series.
It'll probably happen since the games sell well on Steam, but I hope you don't mind waiting a while if you don't want to play on PS4.

>They shoot a rocket at Kiryu and he just sidesteps it. It explodes behind him. He just stares angrily at them.

Yakuza 5 is so fucking underrated.

>that death stare he gives to the missile
fucking cool

Attached: headphones.jpg (251x306, 49K)

No, but it makes a lot of dumb decisions, is clearly rushed which lead to lacking content, the final boss rival's Kenzan's "true" boss in how horrible he is, and as the ending to Kiryu's story it drops the ball by forgetting to include anyone besides Date, Akiyama, Haruka, and Daigo though the ending itself is alright in my opinion. Some people also don't like the twist but I thought the story was alright and understood it wasn't about the ship itself, it was about the implication the ship brought with regards to the Japanese legal system being so corrupt the entire system would need to be overhauled at every level. Basically, it's very rushed but just okay.

>proceeds to beat up that slimey fuck

so good
5 was great

Would you believe me if I told you I want it for that Virtua Fighter 5 PC port?

>was*
my english is suffering today

I thought they were joking with this because Tanimura's the weakest guy

it's literally impossible without spamming grabs

>Kiwami 2's combat can be a unfun mess
>but finally get to play Virtual On
yes, ill totally believe you

Attached: woahMAMA2.jpg (640x695, 38K)

Haruka was 9 years old but acted like a 20 year old woman, her writing in K1 was retarded.

how the fuck do you play virtua on
it seems so clunky

*smack*

that sounds hot af

Gemma is cute and has an adorable accent but she has fuck all screen time
She should have been a party member

this dude gave a good explanation a while ago
using jump cancel you can keep the enemy by balls locked on your screen, and attack when they are stopped, the game gets preeeetty hard by the end thoe, some fights turn into who can keep the highest health bar the longest cuz no one gives an opening so you take what you can get

Which would explain why 2 sidelined her when they brought on actual writers.

Its strange when the tripfag is the only consistently decent poster in these threads

>that reaction Kiryu gives when he realize Haruka is Yumi's daughter with ANOTHER MAN

Attached: 1502832638400.gif (500x255, 1009K)

I thought 1 and 2 were overlooked by actual writers, while every game after that was written by the same guy.

>when they brought on actual writers
You don't know what you're talking about.

Choose someone that's ranged and use the jump to get your camera on the enemy whenever possible because it automatically targets the enemy and centers it, only use the right stick to make minor changes. The idea is to stay as far away as you can if possible with ranged attacks because melee is a death sentence.

Yumi is absolute trash why does Kiryu have the worst taste in women when that hot momma Reina was right there for the taking

Reina didnt like lizards, she liked sushi, also yes Yumi is a piece of shit, the fact that she went amnesic just cuz Nishiki saved her was fucking stupid.

Inb4 3 becomes the best when ts ported

At least that game has OPTIONS to fantasize about. Try the Kingdom Hearts series. Every girl in this series is shit tier and all generally have the same personality of being bland and kind including the childhood friend character who is also shit. No wonder the Gay Scene is HUGE in Kingdom Hearts. There's no pussy worth masturbating to in this series. So count your blessings because Kairi is SHIT.

>all cabaret conversations with hostest in 2
>'i could see you as my wife in a few years'
>'i-if Kiryu san really means it then i..'
>'ITS JUST A PRANK BRO'
Kiryu deserved to be robbed of Kaoru, fucking dumbass

Attached: 1512483510119.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Akiyama and Date are literally the only guys to pick the right girls for them. Nishiki picks the worst girl possible when prime wife material is staring him in the face for more than a decade, Kiryu picks Yumi and then actually makes a smart decision with Kaoru only for the loading screens in 6 to act like he only loved Yumi, Shinada picked Milky when she betrayed him already and nearly had him killed, Tanimura and Nair will never be which is dumb because they had great chemistry, Musashi was on the Haruka train the whole way after I think her name was Oryo bites the bullet despite her twin being in the exact same building as Haruka constantly hitting on him and actually falling in love with him near the end, Ryoma didn't really have anyone else he could have chosen but I can't believe he also went for someone who betrayed him, and Tatsuya lets picture related go from loving him at the end of 1 to never appearing in 2. I do not understand that bit at all. I guess Nagumo also won in the end but that relationship is an emotional nightmare waiting to rear its ugly head so whatever.

Attached: snap190.png (480x272, 324K)

Yeah those dates with Koyuki were lewd as fuck and she was totally into it but Kiryu fuckin does nothing

Attached: 6d3f85a4ae1a07aa709fc2ba6015d4ef-1.png (1207x548, 719K)

She just wanted a dick, any dick

Why are Yuki and Koyuki the best hostesses?

>funny
>cute but dont act like they know it
>air heads
>virgins

Player x Strelitzia could end up being okay even if right now it's just her being a really really obsessive stalker. The few scenes we saw of her were cute though. Lauriam x Elrena is also seeming like it's going to end up being alright since Elrena seems way more personable compared to Larxene. Aqua has become a laughing stock thanks to that one scene in 3 but her and Terra at least work even though they feel more like brother and sister than anything else. The other girls really just need more to work with, Namine is okay but she really needs more screentime, Kairi desperately needs more screentime to be anything more than "That girl Sora likes", and Xion is the most developed of all the girls but she just feels like she was jammed into the story.

They've got the basis for good females they just drop the ball, what they did to Aqua and Kairi in 3 is ridiculous, especially the Vanitas fight with Aqua because you go from slaughtering him to her losing. How do you let that pass by anyone?

Attached: 1557770986682.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Why is there SO MUCH homo art of these games, especially Zero
I wasnt expecting THAT much

Attached: 4226dee534337476d4604981a1e525f0.png (1413x2000, 2.64M)

At least theres some wholesome art

Attached: 2dd7e925214f13bdd5a6e019625583ce.jpg (1600x1111, 348K)

Knowing this makes me think there is no reason to even play Yakuza games. Fucking 5 game cuck simulator.

Fujos are the primary demographic in Japan. To be fair, it's not really unprecedented considering it's a series primarily with muscled men ripping their shirts off for fights with the occasional twink looking guy thrown in here and there. Try finding Shinada or Akiyama images on Pixiv that aren't crudely drawn or gay stuff, it's almost impossible. I seem to recall having trouble finding anything normal for Tanimura as well.

Attached: 44793106_p0.png (252x343, 36K)

7 game
Haruka is just part of it though, theres plenty of good stories in the series
She isnt even in 0 at all and that game is fantastic

Its a shame because some of them are good artists

Attached: 0fda9793c615f5682c6a3dd3927ad137.png (1272x1800, 2.21M)

Welcome to the suffering of being a Kingdom Hearts fan. If Riku and Sora or Roxas and Lea aren't either having sex or at least renouncing their love for women because they realized they just have to have their best friend inside of them then you must be in an alternate reality. Thank God 3 and KHUX have managed to bring in decent fanart from time to time, but holy crap man it's rough.

Attached: 1556046531663.jpg (1426x2048, 344K)

I imagine someone like you prefers characters like Sora and debates ff7 or ff8 as their favorite videogame.

Attached: p-oceans-eleven-george-clooney.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I'm not surprised it's lost on you. She's supposed to just represent modern Japanese kid. You're projecting this waifu nonsense on her.

>politician's spawn
In hindsight, it makes sense

sora is just as wooden as kiryu and 7 is vastly superior to 8, its not even negotiable

I thought these days they're all single hikkimoris.

t. Roastie

"The rich also cry :("

Attached: (LG)_Nelly.png (64x64, 3K)

the fuck does that even mean

I think that Kiryu is a foreveralone permavirgin because it panders to extreme fujoshi.

The Kiryu x Majima ship is pretty autistic

Kiryu could have prevented this if he just Usagi Drop'd her.

Attached: usagi drop.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Can you reliably play Yakuza 3-5 on PC?

Just started K2 and I wish Kiryu would pick this cutie but I know it will never happen.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

NO, FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1311793657762.jpg (340x424, 23K)

It's literally what happens in Y6.

One guy mentioned he did it with 3 but it crashed constantly at complete random and there's tons of graphical glitches and slowdown. I know for a fact the guy made a webm of the Wesker fight with his framerate counter on and it dipped a lot. 4 and 5 had framerate and graphical problems and from what I understand they're even less stable than 3? No clue on Dead Souls, Ishin, 0, or Kiwami. Kenzan is the only thing they care about right now because the fan translation guys are basically their showcase for their emulator work. The guys behind the fan translation got help because it helps them test the patch and they got new recruits to translate and code because of the partnership so that will always be the priority.

Keep in mind that emulating 3, 4, and 5 also has the same problem as 1 and 2 where if you go too high on the resolution you gain immense yellow bloom around the bottom and right sides of the screen.